Demon King's Elf General

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elf princess's body suddenly convulsed on its own and it took all her focus to keep her hip moving. Even her womb pulsed from unnatural hunger for semen with more than enough strength to tilt her eyes and twitch her pointed ears. But still, she gritted her teeth and kept going.

"I guess I won," Azazel mused. Viara had not even noticed how he had made the succubi climax multiple times just with his tongue. She now laid on the floor with twitching legs and another took her place to hold the demonic fruits. Not that the elf was getting fewer climaxes, after the first one started, she was not sure if they even ended but continued as one long one.

Now freed to focus on his new elf toy, Azazel reached with his hands to collect her long silver hair. He took his time but the repeatedly climaxing noble elf barely noticed before the demon had gathered it into a ponytail in his left hand to tug her head. It was enough to make even the lust glazed princess tilt her head backward despite barely feeling it through her pulsing body.

"I don't think any elf has ridden me this well before. You truly live to your royal name," Azazel mused but Viara was far too focused to even register his words. She needed to keep going and milk his cock dry multiple times to drain his magic. Not even when his other hand landed to feel her firm thigh move did she let herself be distracted.

Time turned almost meaningless to Viara while she kept lifting and sliding her hip on the cock. Even her literal vision felt narrower and narrowed the longer she kept going. But all the while the seemingly endless ride kept going, her adaptive elven body was doing what it was best at, adapting to what was happening to her. The urges and lust did not lessen but she was more and more able to tolerate and think through them.

"Please just cum, why won't you cum?" Viara uttered from between her teeth. By now Azazel was timing the pulls from her hair like he was actually riding her despite the reversed positions.

"Because I sealed my balls with magic," the demon king voiced with an amused tone. The revelation made shock go through Viara's body but she was far too used to the cock-milking act to stop just from that.

"Huh?" Viara uttered with dilating eyes. "Then how was I supposed to win?"

"By trying really hard," Azazel replied with a wide grin. "But fret now, I have been thoroughly amused and will even give you another reward."

Something landed on Viara's back and from it radiated a weird tingling sensation along her silky but reddened skin. A dark-colored but transparent bodysuit suddenly grew on her skin.

"What is this?" Viara uttered as the growth failed to even cover her breasts.

"A high-class succubus armor, I thought it would fit with your new demon general career," Azazel mused. He felt up Viara's back like to examine how ineffective the armor was to even protect against feeling touch.

"How is this an armor?" Viara uttered the first thing that came to her mind. On top of not covering most things, it was see-through.

"Looks might be deceiving but it's truly powerful," Azazel explained. "It adapts to its wearer's arousal in a practical way. I would say you are very aroused right now."

"I'm not," Viara stuttered like a reflex even though she knew it to be a very clear lie. Especially when both of Azazel's hands grabbed her ass and she tried to resist being stopped. She struggled to keep the cock inside of her far more than with anything else that day but she still lost. From her barely gaping elf pussy only spurted out crystal clear juices with no signs of abundant and creamy demon cum.

"Since you are unable to command me, next you should try one of the lords who serve under me," Azazel voiced and pushed Viara to almost fly from his lap to the floor. Only her combat reflexes made her land in a crouch without losing her balance. For a moment she just stayed on the floor on hall fours like her legs were too used to be bent to lift her up.

"Imp Lord Zakul, you should be weak enough for my new general test her powers," Azazel said with a commanding tone.

"I'm not weak... the only way she would command me is if she is strong and pleases me... greatly," Zakul voiced and landed from the sky. He wore no toga and his face was not that elegant. He and other less attractive demons had been hiding outside the main party platform. Viara now saw their glowing eyes and sensed their presence in a way that was not normal. She did not even allow herself to think the audience to the event was far larger than just the platform and the more civilized-looking demons.

Once given permission, Zakul did not waste time to approach the elf princess that was bending over on the ground seemingly just for him. He was tall for an imp and almost matched his target's height. The most attractive features of his demonic body were his red muscles and symmetrical veined cock.

The highly focused yellow eyes of a hunter almost burned Viara's skin while the imp's leathery wings towered above her. She did not even look back as she needed to think. There was a chance she had been toyed with from the start and this was just some game to turn her into a powerless slave to her lust. Or that was at least a risk if she was not able to keep her focus on why she was even here.

The imp lord grabbed around Viara's hip and a moment later his cock skillfully sank into her still convulsing pussy. Loud wet slaps began to immediately echo in the elf's sharp ears. The pleasure pulsing from her body was almost so strong she was not able to connect the sounds to the act.

This time Viara saw how Azazel began to give oral to a red-skinned succubus that sat on his face. His cock was still rock-hard and soaked in the princess's juices but nobody was taking moves to approach it. It did not even twitch on its own despite how hard it had just been ridden. In fact, the demon king seemed far more pleasure by fucking the red pussy with his tongue than anything else that had happened so far.

"Such a good obedient elf, the Mighty Zakul will take good care of you when the king becomes bored of you," the imp lord mused. Even as he thrust way faster than Viara had ridden, the effects on her body were far less. Not to mention his cock was smaller and his very presence made her more annoyed than aroused despite her lust mark. Even the transparent demon armor she had been given kept covering more and more of her skin.

"Good tight obedient elf cunt, I will only share you with my most loyal subordinates. Just promise of riding you will motivate them to make great feats for me," Zakul kept muttering. At that moment Viara did not care if she was being cheated to become a living sex toy or not. She was not going to just submit to this barely attractive imp lord. She was going to put all her focus on seeing if there was actually a way for her to milk him so dry she was able to command his host through him.

"I'm the one that is going to be riding you," Viara flared and skillfully turned around with great agility. She even boosted her body with astral magic despite knowing it would add to her lust now that she was connected to the mark. Then again this imp lord was doing great in reducing her arousal.

"Even if it's the last thing I will do," the elf princess declared with a lust twisted smile. Zakul tried to retreat from her in sudden panic but her hands reached around his neck while white transparent astral chains manifested to trap his limbs. The next act drew eyes but nobody moved to help the over-sized imp.

"Don't think I will be this easily defeated," Zakul croaked even as he was already tied to the ground and the elf knelt over his hip, fully holstering his cock. Even the relatively small usage of magic had been enough to make her lust mark burn so the elf princess gyrated her hip just to keep her sanity.

"You better not hold back your cum in any way," Viara threatened. "Or I will end you."

Despite the imp lord's previous bravado, now that Viara was gripping his neck, he was looking increasingly submissive. Though confusion was the main dominant force in his yellow eyes and he suddenly stopped even struggling to stare at the barely covered breasts hanging in front of him. Like he had realized the pointlessness of his struggle.

Even if most of Viara body was now covered by her skin-tight bodysuit armor, it did not hinder seeing her shapes and skin. Especially the red lust mark seemingly shined through it.

"If a beautiful elf asks seed from Mighty Zakul, he shall deliver," the imp lord suddenly declared. Nothing had been binding his hip so he was able to begin a quick-paced assault on the soaked folds that trapped his cock. The speed alone was enough to make Viara jolt and drip saliva on Zakul's face, he licked it away with his long tongue like a reflex that made him grin.

The astral chains faded away as the royal mage knight lost focus but she managed to keep her grip on the red leathery neck. Though now the devilish demon seemed more than happy to just pump kneeling Viara from below. Even the armor suddenly decided to re-start its retreat on her skin.

"Ihii... iihii," weird whistling moans again escaped from between Viara's gritted teeth. Like just the change in position had been enough to make the amplification of the lust mark stronger. Though the noble elf princess had no time to think about it as a demon cock finally managed to climax inside of her.

Viara's womb convulsed like to suck as much of the semen inside of it as it could. Heat and pressure assaulted her core but there still was more than enough of it to burst out of her like a creamy avalanche.

Though all she could focus on was not to loosen her grip on Zakul's neck. At that moment she was not sure if she would even be willing to take back the control if she lost it now.

"Semen for the pretty elf, just wait, Zakul will deliver more," the imp lord declared and kept up his relentless attack against Viara's inner gate. She was more than aware some demons could pump females for days with constant climaxes due to their twisted magical nature, so this was not going to stop anytime soon.

An odd sensation suddenly filled Viara mind. Like some of the demons outside the platform were connecting to her. It was faint and she barely felt any one individual but the sheer number made her realize it even in her lust glazed state. It gave her hope that she had not been completely lied to. So all she needed now was more cum from their lord to strengthen the connection.

"Whose the obedient one now?" Viara taunted with a grin in an attempt to impose her dominance on the imp lord. The first reply she got was him grabbing her breasts with both hands. The ecstatic pulse it sent through her body was definitely not normal while her erect nipples pressured into the demon's palms.

"The pretty elf, of course, taking Mighty Zakul's cock like a good obedient pleasure slave," the imp grinned but just when Viara was about to retort, something plugged into her ass. She saw nobody behind her but one of the monitors showed her how a red tail had plunged into her like a tentacle. It was dripping wet from what had clearly been her royal juices dripping from her pussy to the demon's cock.

Now every rapid thrust from Zakul dragged his tail in Viara's elastic elven ass like a constant motion of being double penetrated. He had seemingly recovered from his earlier show of fear and did not even hold back on playing with Viara's breasts that he parted and twisted at will like dough.

Viara's eyes tilted just from thinking what she should retort, should she claim to feel more pleasure than the imp or deny feeling anything. Either option felt absurd to her as the other was completely deranged and the other was an oblivious lie just from looking at her lust twisted face from the monitors.

Instead of a clever retort, what came from Viara's lips was a series of suppressed gritted feral noises as the imp managed to blast his seed into the elf's convulsing womb the second time. The odd unnatural sensation felt even more derange now to her than the first time. Her body was not feeling or reacting in any way she was familiar with and seeing the creamy semen spurt out of her onto the imp's hip looked absolutely absurd. But then her eyes narrowed as she focused on what was the most important thing to her, her connection with the imp host once again became stronger.

"You will submit to my command, I don't care if you are pleased or if I'm pleased as long as your host obeys me," Viara flared and tightened her grip on Zakul's neck as much as she could. Though the thick leathery skin was barely even suffering from it and the imp responded by twisting her breasts even more.

"They will submit to you all right, submit to have you ride them like an obedient slut-demon," Zakul irked. Just his tone alone was enough to make Viara go over the edge of not caring that using magic made her feel more lust.

Astral chains wrapped around Zakul once again and even dragged his tail out of Viara's ass. He was turned into a neat package on the ground so that only his cock was allowed to stand straight into the princess's pussy that demanded even more from him.

"I'm not going to tolerate anymore from you, you will keep cumming until I can command your host and nothing else," Viara declared and even gagged the imp with her chains. Then she repositioned to crouch on the cock just like she had done to the demon king to allow her to milk the red manhood as effectively as possible on her own terms.

Zakul stared at the temping breasts sway above him even as he was unable to reach them. The elf princess now milked his cock in an almost mechanical fashion. But unfortunately, the imp lord lacked the means to seal his seed. So even as the constant magic usage drove Viara's lust to the point she was completely stripped of her transparent armor, she did not stop moving and forced her dominated prey to cum into her repeatedly.

"I'm feeling it... there are almost a hundred thousand of them, you are far more useful than I thought," Viara grinned after she made the imp lord cum the twentieth time. Not only had her connection with the imp host grown strong, her own ability to stay calm enough despite a ridiculous amount of lust and urges had improved thanks to her elven adaptability.

Also, by now the growing seed pool had attracted a group of succubi to circle around them. With wide hungry smiles, they licked and drank all of the semen even from the floor. They were only stopped by whip-like astral chains from licking the seed directly from the source. Not that it stopped them getting close now and then just to feel the hit in the strange kink game.

No matter how much Viara wanted the seed, she was not going to lick the semen from the floor and she was assuming it only counted if it entered her womb from the magical sensations and connections she felt.

Just to test the connection, Viara made the imps take flight in a formation. Even if she did not see them from the distant locations they had lingered, she more than felt them obey her almost like puppets. At that moment she knew she had taken over the command connection from their lord.

"Impressive, I knew you were special," Azazel mused from his divan. It made Viara tilt her head to see him just lay there with his erect cock, staring at her.

"I'm glad you approve, now let me use your portal crystal," Viara voiced with a polite nod that felt ironical to her at this point.

"Certainly, I'm getting really excited to see just what the famous princess-general of the allied elf nations will do with a host of imps under her command," the demon king replied and pointed at the stone pedestal next to him. On it was an orb that contained swirling red magic.

Viara stood up from the cock with determination but she froze almost immediately and not because of the seed spurting down her inner thighs. Her connection with the imp host had been lost like she had removed an antenna from her fully loaded controller. So she quickly sat back down and to her relief, she felt the connection to be back.

Azazel stared at the elf princess with interests like waiting for her next move like in some show. She swallowed hard and stood up before making the astral chains tie the imp lord into her back. The position holstered most of his cock but now he was able to rub his muscles to her skin while breathing to her neck.

Without words, Viara dragged Zakul with her towards the portal crystal. He did not resist but focused more on hugging her tightly and moving his hip like he was not done. It made the elf princess almost regret tying the demon's hands around her stomach but she was not going to change it like a coward since it should be irrelevant to her main goal. If she changed that, she might want to keep changing things until she was unable to do what she needed to do.

Viara landed her hands on the control crystal and closed her eyes. From the books, she knew how it should function in theory and she was able to connect to it with her mind with ease. The fact Azazel's mind was helping her to get the hang of it did not make her happy at all but she did not resist it.

The focus needed to control the portals was so great that Viara let herself collapse on top of the orb so that her breasts pressed against it. Her hands leaned to the sides of the pedestals while her head rested on the orb. To others, it almost looked like Zakul had been chained to fuck her lust weakened body even as she needed to use all of her focus just on the chains, the imps, and the portals and there was no room for her body.

The idea of just asking Zakul to keep fucking her did not even visit Viara's mind as she wanted to personally make sure he stayed connected to her. So she began one of the most draining magical feats of her life that she was most likely only able to achieve because of her new ability to draw magic from the semen in her womb.

Distant images flashed into Viara's mind while she focused to find the peninsula filled with elven city-states. Once there she went to the place of the last battle she had fought. From there it was a simple task to find the coffin fleet of the minotaurs that had retreated to their supply docks. It took for a moment but eventually, Viara found the metal airship that had been scarred but not broken by the massive amount of magical attacks.

A wide grin spread on Viara's lips as she focused on certain vulnerabilities in the tightly-packed utilitarian dock design. A large amount of the fleet had been parked on the supply platforms of the massive central pyramid, a shape that minotaurs were most obsessed with after horns. Though the main flaw was the fact they carried gunpowder along ramps from the pyramid and onto the ships to be used in their kinetic cannons. It would seem the stone structure was a massive storage waiting to be exploded by a host of fire-breathing imps that could just portal inside of it.

A slimy tongue that had managed to escape Zakul's chain gag interrupted Viara's battle planning. The chains around the imp were getting looser and his thrust faster. Though he showed no signs of actually wanting to stop. So Viara decided again to focus on her task above any distractions, the metal ship and the main supply dock of the invading minotaur fleet needed to be destroyed.

Several portals opened inside the gunpowder rooms of the pyramid only a moment before several more opened inside some of the ships. Even if it were just a few imps coming through each, it was more than enough to have them breathe fire on the black powder barrels. The elf princess did not even think what would happen to her more than expendable warriors that even the other demons used as cheap entertainment.

Some of the imps managed to be thrown to safety through the portals by the explosions but the monitors on the platform only focused on the hauntingly beautiful explosions devastating the pyramid and the ships around it. Some were pushed by impact blasts from the platforms and broken while others exploded from within. What safety ways they had for the stored fire hazards, they did not count being directly dosed in demon fire.