Demon King's Elf General

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wide grin spread on Viara's lips while she watched the result of her attack be far more devastating than she had even hoped for. And she was not done yet, she had barely spent a few hundred imps in this first stage and she had tens of thousands left. But then a tentacle-tail was once again plunged into the princess's ass with enough force to disturb her focus.

The constant magical drain was leaving Viara's body almost entirely to Zakul's mercy as she hugged on the portal crystal just to have some balance. Once the last of the chains faded away, the lustful demon gripped her hips hard to start slamming into her with echoing lewd sounds from the double penetration.

"Look who is obedient now, without your magic you have no choice but to submit to Mighty Zakul," the imp lord taunted but lucky for Viara, the strong demon who seemingly had infinite stamina also supported the princess's torso with his grip. And he seemed to have no interest in contradicting the commands to the host that she was giving.

"Focus Viara... focus. You are a seasoned commander, doing your duty," the princess uttered even as her lips drooled on the crystal and the demon kept taunting her. But she still managed to open even more portals for the imps to charge through. At least half of the fleet had been floating in the sky and Viara needed to deal with the metal ship. She had sent more imps into it than the others but its hull had not broken just by the explosions.

As even the weak rifle and flak fire devastated the swarming imps, Viara kept directing them to find unlocked hatches all the while opening as many portals directly into the airships she could. But then she spotted something truly delicious, the top stones of the main pyramid had gotten a bit loose by the devastating explosions from below. They had not been enough to shatter the marvel of stone architecture but many stones had cracks and had been shifted. Especially the top ones could be easily pushed to slide straight onto the metal ship. The damage to the hull from that should be enough to break it even if it was made by some interfering god.

So Viara directed some of the imps to swarm on one side of the top pyramid blocks. All the while Zakul had gotten the idea to collect some of her hair to one hand to pull from it. But no matter how much the new demon commander's legs tried to bend, the imp lord's other hand kept her hip up to be optimally fucked.

One of the minotaur ships saw the gathering imp host as an easy target and a full volley of metal balls crashed into the stones at the top of the pyramid. It was the last push the stones needed to break free. Several of the blocks rolled down onto the wooden ships that had already been devastated but one of the pieces managed to hit at the end of the metal ship. The impact was strong enough to make it raise from the other end while its hull finally distorted.

A wide tear appeared on the top of the metal plating to reveal that its softer insides had already been in fire from before but now its hull too was hopefully beyond repair. Though Viara suddenly hoped she was not in the same condition when Zakul lifted her legs to hug him.

The elf princes panted and almost moaned while still hugging the portal crystal as tightly as she could. Besides the imp lord, it was now the only support point to the ground for her. Zakul was even tilting his hip to fuck her from an award angle that twisted his cock almost as much as it made her pussy stretch.

"J-just one more ship Viara, focus Viara," the princess uttered as she felt her ability to keep her attention weaken. Not only was her vision of the battlefield distorting but her connection to the imps themselves was shattering.

"Focus on my mighty cock, Viara," Zakul taunted. "Take my cock Viara, milk my cock Viara."

Even if the elf princess's womb was pumped full of demonic semen to the point her usually firm stomach had bloated a bit, it had mostly been drained of all magic by the constant usage. Not to mention imps were not even closest to the most powerful or magical beings so even their lord's semen was not that potent.

"Just one more," Viara gawked despite already devastating around half of the main invader air fleet and their supply base in a matter of minutes. So it would at least lessen the intensity of their attacks for months while they direct new airships and supplies to the area from the rest of their empire.

But the intensity Zakul kept pumping Viara did not lessen. When she was about to collapse off from the crystal, the imp lord let her legs drop and grabbed her torso. So now the elf princess was tightly hugged from behind while she leaned against the muscular red form.

"Not just one, many more times," Zakul exclaimed and tilted his hip so that Viara's almost limp legs spread on both sides of his thighs. It looked like she was kept up from the hug under her breasts and her hip bounced from the thrusts below.

Viara barely had the strength left in her magic drained, lust heated, and devastated body to look at one of the monitors show the smoking dock-pyramid. It made her smile even as next to it was a close zoom to her swollen clit and stretched vulva. The picture even had room to show her lust mark.

"Such a magnificent show, so much fire and action in such a short time. Like a perfectly designed play, you truly live up to your reputation," Azazel voiced with a playful clap in the corner of Viara's tilted eyes. Every urge in her body just wanted her to surrender to be endlessly fucked but now she was able to direct all of her focus to resist it.

"You know me?" Viara slurred with a spurt of saliva. But she still focused to take a calm look like nothing was bothering her. Not that the drool and blushing on her face was something she could hide with that tactic.

"I don't just know you, you are my... favorite character in this war against the disgusting brutes who wish to enslave my beautiful elves," Azazel explained. "Just like a perfect drama, the beauty against the beasts."

"I'm your favorite?" Viara voiced and tilted her head to look at the king all the while Zakul kept fucking her limp-seeming body. His grip pressured her breasts upward but with everything else her body was screaming ecstasy about, she barely cared about it.

"For now... but you have the promise to keep that position longer than most," Azazel replied. "On the second spot is my favorite elf author of the most deranged goblin... art books. Though she is not exactly part of the war that is the most interesting event happening right now."

"So lucky," Viara slurred. At this point, she was not even sure if she had been able to safeguard her mind or simply denying that she had been broken by lust already.

"But now, Lord Zakul, please do let my newest demon general rest. I wish to have her all sharp and clean for tomorrow's feast," Azazel voiced and the imp lord let Viara fall into the arms of the succubi that the king had motioned to approach. Even if the marked princess had drained the magic from the semen within her, the hungry demon women could get just their regular sustenance from what remained.

So almost delirious Viara was dragged through a portal into her new general's chambers. There she was placed on a large silky bed and the succubi surrounded her from all sides while the first one began assaulting her pussy with her long tongue.

The elf princess was sucked dry of all semen like in some twisted full body massage. Her new servants only let her sleep after there was not even the scent of cock or semen on or in her body.

Viara just let it happen and she fell asleep the moment she was allowed to just lay there. That night she dreamed of destroying even more minotaur war assets with god-like powers while getting so many new ideas on how to use the demon portals in creative ways to fuck with the coffin airships.