Demon King's Pet Ch. 08

Story Info
Elli’s insecurities put her in a delicate, sexy situation.
7.5k words
4.88
1.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - A New Plot???

After her first full day at Aecaster Citadel, the former serf settled into a daily routine. Elli would wake up, usually at the prompting of her king's libido, and bob either her face, breasts, or entire body up and down his demon cock. Then she and her new maidservant, Saph, would meet at the baths and either tour the citadel together or simply talk over a light breakfast. But the majority of her day would be spent in the grand library, often with Arisselia joining to provide private lessons.

Thankfully not every night was filled with a formal banquet. It was becoming the norm for King Orduzell to summon both his wife and concubine to join him for a private meal, which meant eating lightly because he would very quickly begin grabbing for one of them to fulfill his other appetites. Was it any wonder that the evening meal was Elli's favorite?

Unfortunately, the tournament is fast approaching, bringing a sense of urgency and tension among the new demonic aristocracy and the servants of Aecaster.

"It's hardly surprising," Saph begins to explain as the pair exits the side hall, fresh-baked pastries hidden up sleeves to provide a snack for studying in the library. "Lords and Chancellors and the like always do this. They get some grand whim and want to see it done immediately."

Smoke billows up over the damaged outer walls and into the courtyard, marring the afternoon sunlight. Their footsteps stir up a fine layer of ash that Elli could swear wasn't there yesterday.

"Ugh." The maidservant groans, "Maybe we should take the long way. I mean, look at this mess! Perfect example here. The nobility wants to hold a tourney, and we're still cleaning up after the mess of a battle! I really hope that's debris smoke and not 'we ran out of places to bury the dead' smoke."

Elli is silent for a moment while following her new friend back inside to find another route. "Is this... I mean, I've never lived through a real battle, so... Is this normal?" The destruction, the death. Elli isn't sure how to put her thoughts into words to elaborate, not when she's able to separate herself from the worst of it by being confined to the safety of the citadel.

The other girl makes a sour face. "I think so? Most of the major fighting happened in the outskirts and lower town. It's not like the nobles cared much about the rest of us, though the Knights did try to hold back the invading army. It's the first time Aecaster's been breached like this, supposedly. But I've also heard that the Sulari Cultists did a number on the lower town in the failed insurrection some oh... 150 years ago? But from what some of the servants that fled their homelands said, these sorts of things are a little more..." Saph looks around to make sure they're mostly alone. "You know... with the women getting... I mean, they don't usually leave anyone untouched if they can help it. These guys killed plenty, commoners and soldiers alike, but so far I've heard there wasn't a lot of the usual desecration. But I also suppose we were lucky to be holed up in the citadel for it. Perks of being a lowly servant is someone always could use more."

"Well I know one thing that got desecrated." Elli glances out one of the inner windows facing the reconstruction of the keep's inner sanctum. Soon, she might be restricted to living within the high inner walls of the citadel where she can be ignored or pampered on a single person's whim.

"What are they doing to it? I'm not a very worshipful person myself, but is he really trying to pick a fight with a god?" The other girl cups her hands around her eyes to try and get a better look at the stout creatures carrying construction materials back and forth.

"It's for the harem. I don't get it, but apparently we need some safe place to be hidden away where he's the only male allowed inside?"

"Do you think they already have their own eunuchs or are they gonna recruit from some from the Enlightened Sect? Or maybe make some?"

Elli mentally adds yet another strange word to her vocabulary list. "I wouldn't know, what's a eunuch?"

"Well, for starters, I've heard that they chop off..."

And thus begins another chapter of Elli's education into the lives of nobles and courts and weird religious subgroups. After being denied a simple life of becoming a peasant wife, it now seems she is also denied becoming an ignorant pet leashed to her master's side. One question becomes another, and soon both girls are pestering the queen for confirmation of Saphs's crude rumors.

The library is busier today, the minimal staff all present to help scour the depths of the Order's wealth of scrolls at the insistence of the new queen. Which was probably actually under orders of the king, but Arisselia took the task seriously.

"I don't have time to... yes, some harems have guards that have had certain things removed, but that's what these..." The statuesque sorceress gestures at the pair of tusked monsters guarding the doors, "things... are for." Wisely, neither guard responds.

A robed figure looks up from the strange drawings that Elli recognizes after a moment as maps. His silver hair has escaped some of his braids to fall onto the table. "They're not designed for carnal delights. They're really grown for numbers and intimidation." He quickly rolls up the map with a hiss of dissatisfaction, "I'm not about to find out for certain; however, by not being entirely animal, I think they already lack the necessary equipment to be a problem. The only thing we've had to worry about is when they're not well fed."

Elli takes a moment to think that one through before going pale. They wouldn't try to eat anyone, right? Not that she'd seen any of the creatures really fight except that one time against her. A quick glance to the side shows the same thought on Saph's face.

Arisselia sighs, rolling up another large paper sheet. "I'm still not having any luck. Can't you send out scouts?"

"That's trickier across oceans. It'd be easier to start boarding ships." The demonic one tries to conceal his own irritation. "Unfortunately all of the ships we captured in the harbor are only familiar with the near coast."

Saph, trying to ingratiate herself with her new rulers, tentatively interjects, "It isn't the right season yet. Aescaster only gets visitors from far away places come about summer. I think it's because there's still some dangerous blizzards? Oh, but they don't stay long because they have to get back 'cross before the next storms in late summer."

The silver-haired man nods and makes some notes on the parchment roll beside him. "Thank you, girl. So your people do have ocean transit. The ship captains have been needlessly tightlipped about that."

Arisselia looks sour-faced, "Did you expect them not to be, or can the grand Duzellian Armies compel everything out of their conquered subjects?"

Duzellian, that was also a new term. To be fair though, Arisselia took her role as queen seriously and Elli was a pet with very little experience outside of hearth and earth. She still had a lot to learn.

"You had better control your tongue, your majesty. Our Kingdom is still growing, but I wouldn't dare mock your King and husband if I was you."

Elli can see the tidy nails digging into the new queen's forearm before she responds, "I am well aware. Elli, inform the steward that I will be dining in the library tonight, and then go make yourself comfortable in our King's chambers. I won't be up to the task of entertaining his needs after the headache this dust is giving me."

"Are, are you sure, my Queen?" It sounded like permission to take her place at Orduzell's side for the night.

"Yes, I'd like to finish sorting the maps and campaign reports, so unless he suddenly decides none of this is urgent and sends someone to fetch me, I'll be here tonight. Be a dear and suffer in my place."

Elli felt her heart start to speed up. "Of course, my Queen! I'll be more than happy to."

Any hope for lessons dashed today, Elli heads back to her own room to prepare herself with her new maidservant at her side.

An hour or so later finds the young woman well-groomed, a little oiled-up between her thighs, and clad in her best armor, a practically translucent gown of tight, shimmering fabric. Elli clutches the thicker wrap tighter around her, thankful for the warmth. Saph had urged it upon her for something she called modesty, but it did serve to keep out the Citadel's drafty chill.

Feeling nervous about entertaining her master alone, she thanks him silently for only using her breasts and mouth that morning. The after-ache of sex is becoming normal, but she already understands why Arisselia refused him in the mornings. A night of passion is more than enough for one day.

She giggles as she quietly enters the King's large suite of rooms, noting that dinner hasn't been brought in, and that the fire needs tending still. Poking at the wood and rearranging to add another log, she allows herself to imagine what he'll be like in the morning.

Would he stumble out of bed, groggily put on a loose robe, and then go to the library and force his wife to relieve him? Wake her up with the gentle nudge of his foot on her chair? Or would he stay in bed and test out his concubine's limits until Elli couldn't even move on her own?

It'd almost be funny to follow him and watch. Arisselia would probably have her entire focus on one of those thick tomes stacked in the table while using one hand to please him. Oh, he wouldn't like that, but he might put up with it from his wife.

Fire roaring back to life, Elli looks around and drapes her unneeded wrap on a chair away from the table where they take private meals. She might as well go check on the bed. Make sure it is ready for the long night ahead.

Someone is in the bed. A brunette woman blinks at her before settling back against the pillow. Elli is speechless.

"Close your mouth, honey. You'll catch flies, not dicks."

Well, rude.

"Excuse me, but I think you have the wrong room." Elli tries to point out, but the other woman laughs.

"I'm new to the harem, go rest your legs. I've got this King handled for the night."

Like hell she does! Elli holds back the anger, but the temptation to go find one of the guards or another of her master's servants is growing.

"I was not informed of you, miss. I think it would be best if you leave."

The woman snorts, "Bold words from a little bitch. If you were the head bitch, the dark haired sorceress, I might feel compelled to obey."

"Head bi... how dare you call Queen Arisselia such a thing!" Elli's skin burns at her neck, a sign that the cold metal is dampening the pull on her magic. "First, he might just toss you to your death if he finds you in here, and if he doesn't, Arisselia will. Second, he's only interested in women with magic, not just any old... old... bitch off the streets."

Elli hits a nerve with that, and she realizes that her guess is right. The woman is too uncouth of mouth, and looks more like a servant or someone from the lower part of town with the state of her unwashed hair. Actually, that's a lot like how Elli looked before being allowed to bathe consistently.

"Old? You're clearly past the usual marrying age yourself. And I have more than enough magic to please him."

Quick thinking and faster feet save the concubine. She slams the door shut as the strange woman tosses a ball of flames at her. Unsure if it can withstand the attack, Elli flees from the suite and out into the halls.

A large hand stops her from running further. "You're not trying to run away from me, are you?" Her master's voice calls before he pulls her into a hug, "That wouldn't be..."

Elli points back at the rooms and the bitch lying in wait. "She... someone's in there! She threw fire at me!"

King Orduzell frowns, passing the girl off to the robed assistant flanking him. "Summon Uduza and Sanvin. Guards, on me."

Elli sighs with relief as her master takes four guards with him to go collect the strange woman from his bed. She waits obediently as the assistant chants a spell in the air and requests the presence of the other demons. Even if she can't hear anything from the rooms beyond, she knows he'll sort everything out.

It's not long before Uduza and another tall being with a dark red robe arrives, and only a moment later, the guards exit the chamber with the woman brazenly walking between them.

Elli can tell she isn't exactly comfortable with the nudity, but the brunette holds her head up high and ignores the concubine.

The guards converse briefly with the robed ones. "We're ordered to take her to the east chambers for safekeeping until his Majesty decides what to do with her, unless you want to inspect her now."

Uduza nods, "Very well, make sure there's a guard posted. I'll confer with the King and then come by after dinner." The king's sister disappears into the chamber.

Elli waits in the hall, glaring down at her slippered feet. He should have tossed her out, not offered to keep her around. It takes far too long, the human servants arrive with today's dinner offering before the door opens again.

It's Uduza that finally allows the servants and Elli to go back inside. Nothing seems amiss, except the fire has burned too low too fast. One of the servants beats her to the hearth to tend to it, and she's left wondering what to do until a pair of warm arms wraps around her from behind.

"Pouting already? My pet, you haven't even gotten to eat and you're already upset."

Elli relaxes against his broad chest, wary of her words but honest. "I don't like her, she claimed she was a new concubine and said crude things."

A hand on her throat guided her face up to look at his.

"These aren't your worries. I've only said that I shall consider the offer after Uduza thoroughly inspects her. But there is a lot you could learn from a trained prostitute if she is deemed healthy enough."

"Prostitute?"

He nods, setting her down on his lap as he relaxes into his usual place at the low table. "A runaway from a brothel up in some place she called Slenport, according to her sob story. Of course if she lied to me, I'll have to execute her at the tournament." The servants quickly exit once the room is ready for the evening.

"Now," the king continues, "I believe you're under the Queen's orders to entertain me tonight."

Despite relaxing against his chest, Elli found herself shuddering. "Arisselia said she would be busy with her research, for your sake. So I should..." His fingers absentmindedly toy with the thin fabric of her gown, causing the young woman's heart to flutter, "Do my very best to entertain you."

She didn't need any lessons from some unknown woman! Arisselia taught her quite enough and her eagerness to please had so far been delighting her king.

"In... in every way you wish, of course, my King." The possibilities alone have her squirming on his lap.

"Naughty pet, you need to eat before you make any promises." Orduzell grins down at her with a look that promises she won't be sleeping much tonight unless she passes out. His fingers slide higher, rubbing along the inside of her thigh to encourage her to open up.

Her legs settle around his thigh as he takes the first bite of a thick meat pie. The next, he cools before allowing the concubine to take the morsel into her mouth.

He continues feeding her and allowing sips of his wine as he eats, like a boy sneaking food to a treasured pet. All the while, his fingers fondle their way up her leg, skirting her mound and up her belly.

Letting her have another sip of the dark, maroon alcohol, Orduzell casually palms one of her large breasts. Her face turns nearly as crimson as the wine, and her thighs squeeze his thick leg.

He sets the goblet aside.

"Please..." Elli isn't aware of the blushing, needy look on her face or the haze covering her eyes. She covers his hand with her own and palms her other breast.

"Oh?" He teases, "Did you want some of this honey cake?"

Tugging at the low neckline that's already threatening to burst at the seams, Elli tries to free her own bosom. She bites her lip and looks up at her master.

"Please use me." The demon king can smell the scent of oils mixing with the woman's juices. "I exist to amuse you. If you must eat more, please let me at least worship you while you do so."

"Shall I use you?" Golden eyes observe the eager nod and the tears forming as she lowers the gossamer fabric. "Is that it, my pet? Do you wish to be my exclusive sex slave tonight?"

"Yes!" Her hips shake as she arches back against him, showing off her freed breasts. "I won't say no. Just use me as you wish, as much as you wish."

She wants to be too sore to move on her own tomorrow. Though, a part of her thinks it's a pity Arisselia isn't around to watch and help. The queen has a vivid imagination about how to best work up the concubine. Sometimes with her nimble, delicate hands.

Maybe Elli just really needs something shoved inside her wet and needy channel.

The clatter of dishes falling to the floor rends the air. With one sweep, he's cleared most of the table and grabbed an interesting item.

"Pet, I haven't finished eating and you're about to make a mess on my thigh. You'll satisfy yourself with this and give me a nice show while doing so."

The demon king hands her an ornamental gourd, part of a collection the servants brought in for decoration. She takes it, feeling the strange heft of the long, rounded shape. It was certainly phallic, but she couldn't even imagine... maybe if she had some more oil? The gourd seemed to be coated in something that gave it a hardened shell.

"Lay on the table." He instructs as he resumes eating. Of course she follows his orders, turning to face him before hoisting up the hem of her dress to her waist and sitting on the edge of the table.

Elli lays down the rest of the way and places both her heels on the edge of the table so she can lewdly spread her knees wide. The air is cold on her damp folds as they open for her Majesty's gaze.

He didn't offer her any oils. And even if she could use her magic, she wouldn't know any useful spells to make this easier. So she settles back, eyes closed and imagines her Queen's delicate hands tenderly caressing the vegetable before teasing her folds open and checking the wetness of her pussy.

The image calms her fears, coaxes more of the wet slickness out of her body. Elli places the thinner part of the girthy gourd against her slit and slowly works it inside her hole. Still imagining it's Arisselia in charge, helping her through the difficult yet pleasant task with detached amusement, she soon has her canal stretched around the veggie.

Elli smiles to herself as the gourd reaches the thicker, bulbous end and she can't work it any further. Listening to the imagined praise from the mental construct of the sorceress, she holds onto that base and teases herself with slow, gentle thrusts.

Above her, the demon king snorts with amusement and finishes off his wine. He expected the eager little pet-bitch to be more enthusiastic, but the restraint she's showing is impressive. Yet, it's not as impressive as the way she's working herself up.

Elli whimpers, wanting more, wanting that gourd to plunge into her depths with all the power of her king. Instead, the slow, gentle movement has her writhing as she tries to push it deeper, unable to climax as if her queen won't permit it yet. A test, yes, Arisselia would test her, make her hold out as long as possible and then do it again. After all, she has to endure the demon's giant tool all night.

Patience, Elli, she tells herself.

Her toes grip the edge of the table, her skin grows damp with sweat. She can't reach the pinnacle, not like this, not without permission. Oh, that's a lovely thought that has her blushing down to her gently bouncing breasts.