Demon King's Pet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her slowly writhe around the phallic toy has piqued his arousal. Finishing his meal, Orduzell decides it's time to turn this evening's show into hands-on entertainment.

"Good girl, Elli. Put your hands up and grab onto the other end of the table."

He licks the last remnants of food off his fingers as she complies, gourd shaking inside her stretched little vagina. The table isn't that long, barely enough to fit her torso and part of her head, so she folds her arms against herself as she holds on with her hands by her ears.

The vegetable begins to slip. He leans in to watch, letting it nearly fall to the ground before slowly pushing it back in until the wide base rubs against her soaked petals. The king is tempted to push the entire thing inside, slowly, so she can feel the added stretch of the flared base and scream from it. But that's almost too cruel a thing to do to the delightfully eager pet panting before him.

Orduzell fucks her a few times with it, faster, faster, and then another achingly slow thrust that has her whimpering even if she doesn't dare ask for more.

It would be fun, again in a cruel way that calls to his dark tendencies, to seal the thing inside her and release his own pent up arousal in her ass. But as fun as that would be, she wasn't in need of punishment and the night was long. And her little anus hadn't ever been worked up enough for that. He had long-term goals, after all.

Elli feels the gourd pull free of her canal suddenly, a dull thud telling her it has landed on the floor. Her entire mound ached for more stimulation. She opens her eyes, lust-hazed gaze watching her master's face. He's observing her closely, trying to decide on how best to defile her this time. Options, too many to choose from.

Biting her lip, she clenches her muscles just like she'd been practicing now that she had a mirror of her own. Hopefully he's watching that wet little hole shut and open, wishing to be filled.

He leans in, and covers her lower belly with his hand. The glow of magic soon follows, and Elli thinks she recognizes the markings of this enchantment, the one that allows her body to stretch and take more than it should be able to. Holding perfectly still, she awaits her master's next order.

"Wonderful performance, so far. You may dance on my cock," Orduzell reaches out to help her off the table and pull her back onto his lap, "But if you climax without my permission, I'll use a torturous spell so that you can't do so again for the rest of the night."

Elli nods, even as she panics. If she fails, she won't even be able to cum? She'd gladly still serve her king, but that sort of punishment would drive her nuts, and she's not sure if she has that kind of control.

Trembling hands find the cock hiding inside his robes and guide it upright. He's already aroused, and looking down at her with unveiled amusement in his golden eyes, so she massages it against her bare tits and the thin fabric still covering her stomach.

"You can insert it whenever you're ready." He hints, laying back against the seat cushions to watch instead of helping her.

The penis is, as Elli has learned over the last week, in its constrained state where magic keeps it from revealing its full girth and length. It's just big enough to impress someone with the bumps and ridges and spines. Not big enough to intimidate her though.

She licks the tip before spreading her lips and sucking on a good long mouthful. Like this, she can fit almost half the demon king's cock down her throat if she really tried. But she's wet and can feel him growing impatient. So she releases it with a soft plop.

Reaching back, she pulls the slippers off her feet and stands up in the seat, straddling his lap. One hand holds his shaft as she lowers her ass down towards it. The other hand spreads open her folds. She must hold herself back, if she wishes tonight to go well, she reminds herself as the tip nudges her folds.

He asked her to dance, and while she's unsure what that means, exactly, she'll give him as much of a show as she can.

Elli's thighs ache as she lowers herself further, the magic-slimmed tip of his cock hotly sliding inside her with little resistance. Slowly, show him everything. She bites her lip, continuing until the entire length is sheathed inside her canal.

"That's a good pet." The praise in his voice is mocking, she can tell, but he'll offer her real praise soon. "Now," the demon king reaches up to roll her left nipple between his fingers. "Fuck yourself on my toy, nice and slow."

She wiggles her feet and shifts until she's kneeling on his lap, calves pressed against his muscular thighs, knees against his hips. Her feet dangle off the seat.

And then she begins to move, slowly lifting herself up as high as she can without releasing the dick from her warm insides. His own heat and the sensations of his textured dick, especially those grippy spines, adds a resonance that strikes beyond her core and into what she assumes must be her very soul.

Elli dances slowly, guided only when he tugs at her aching nipples. Gasps escape her as something shifts, the lack of speed enhancing every subtle feeling. Gods, her entire body begins to ache with need: the need to acknowledge the building pressure even as she tries to suppress it, the need to touch herself or at least be touched.

But right now, all she has is his warmth, so close to her, the occasional painful affection inflicted by his poking, pinching fingers, and every bump and spine on his cock. It isn't even at half of its true size, and she wants all of it, plundering her depths at an enforced pace that has her sweating and growing increasingly desperate.

Harsh fingers pinch her ass cheek. "You tried to speed up, my pet." He teases before letting his hands ghost up the sheer fabric of her bunched up gown. "Fuck yourself nice and slow, until you go insane and then maybe I'll give you mercy."

Elli moans, lowering her hips again with a slowness that leaves her thighs shaking. Something has shifted inside her, but she's not sure what. Lowering herself again, the concubine shudders as her opening stretches a little more to accommodate the girth. Her ass takes a breath longer to bottom out against his lap, and now she's certain he's grown inside her.

Orduzell tugs at both her nipples, refusing to help any further than he must. "Ah, I see you've noticed!"

"Yes, my... king..." Elli gasps, it's grown again! Every time she fucks herself on his cock, the magic constraining it releases a little more. Every new fraction of his true size stretches her pussy further and at the orgasm-denying pace, it's almost torturous. "You're getting bigger, inside me."

"That's right, my eager little pet." His fingers grace her cheek. "And it won't stop until all of it is inside you."

Elli presses her hands against her belly. She can't feel it yet, but the memory of being taken before the altar of Eidannos just a handful of days ago is as vivid as a fever dream. His cock's true size was impossibly massive, the feeling of it inside her canal and womb mind-altering and amazing. She felt broken that whole first night in Aescaster.

And now she would feel it again, but with the benefit of more spells to protect her body. Her muscles clench around him at the thought, spreading more slick over his cock as she rises and slowly re-impales herself.

Definitely bigger. Again.

His girth rivals the gourd, finally. She wonders how long it will take to wear through his magical constraints.

Again. And again.

Slap!

He rewards her overeagerness with an open-palmed strike against her butt cheeks.

"Nnng." She squirms, the pain of being stretch mixing with the sting.

"If you speed up again," Orduzell palms her tit, slowly squeezing it with one hand, "I'll slap this next."

The warning has her pausing and shuddering, just the thick tip still inside her. With a moan, Elli obeys, slowly dropping down his pulsating shaft that takes longer and longer for her to descend on. Rising takes even more effort, and she has to reposition, getting her feet back onto the seat to partially stand again.

Her core and flower complain, loudly. Somehow it's too much stimulation to feel every part of his growing monster dick and the tension in her muscles, and yet it's not enough. The pace keeps her climax just out of reach, which is probably better if she ever wants to cum more than once tonight.

Elli continues to dance for her king, urged on by the accelerated diminishing of his spells. The seams of her dress complain, and on the next long, long drop, the bulge of his monstrous girth inside her tears at the fragile fabric.

Her king releases a pleased rumble as scraps cling to her damp skin, but the majority of her ruined gown falls around her.

She can see it now, the outline of his cock, reaching far past where her womb should be. It's already well past her belly button.

"Beautiful," He traces his own bulge on her skin, "Just a few more times."

She rises, crouching over him with her hands on her knees, and drops her hips back down with a gasp. So full, so impossibly filled.

It wasn't like in the desecrated sanctum. There is no pain of him breaking things deep inside her, no nausea, no tearing. Just absolute bliss as his massive dick stretches her further and further and her body somehow makes room for all of it.

Elli grinds on his lap, both hands rubbing him through her belly. The concubine's folds and little nub burn for his touch, her touch, any sort of stimulation that could bring her over the edge of madness. She ignores her body's cries, forces herself to ignore that tension building not just between her thighs but also in her belly and back.

She mustn't climax, not without permission.

Teeth nip at her neck, and she opens her blurry eyes to find him leaning in. His warm arms wrap around her body.

"I tire of this display. You've whetted my appetite too well." He growls, the hug preventing her from moving. "Remember, you exist for my pleasure tonight, so don't enjoy this too much."

The king rises from his seat, dick and arms holding her against his chest. Elli's limbs fall weakly, giving into gravity as he releases the hug.

For a breathless moment, all of her weight is supported by the massive tool impaling her. Then, hands, large hands, grip her waist.

"If I had been born a full giant, I'd have turned you into a little plaything I could force onto my cock with just one hand whenever I wished."

Elli shudders at the thought of being turned into just a toy to be used like the forgotten gourd. Her master's hands lift her about halfway up his shaft, and she clenches her inner muscles to cling to his cock. A moment later, something tickles at her back before he places her against the elaborate cloth draped over the stone walls of the room.

With her limply settled against a solid surface, Orduzell begins to move. Her legs jerk up into the air with each thrust. Her breasts sway and bounce.

Elli raises up an arm to bite her hand; the motion, the depth, it's dangerous. Only a few hard thrusts in, and she's trembling around his delicious dick, orgasm within reach. Too close.

The bumps at the base of his shaft strum at her folds, the spines caress deep inside her core. His pace draws out her moans, and his own.

Don't think about it, Elli, she tells herself as she bites harder. It was easy when she could control the angle and speed of the gourd. It got harder as his solid length grew bigger and stretched her insides and reached ever deeper inside her. Now, she can't stop the pleasure from building and threatening to crash as he uses her body.

But she has to hold out.

"Such a good pet, so tight." Orduzell goads the flames within her body, knowing how cruel he is. "So perfect on my giant cock. I can see you fighting it. You want to cum on my shaft."

Elli nods in reply, eyes closed tight as she accepts each deep thrust. Oh, she wants to be used by him, just a little... a bitch, to sit at his feet and lap at the enormous tool hanging over his seat. She'd be such a good little pet, crawling into his lap on command, or maybe on all fours with her ass turned to him, ready to be mounted and just fucked.

She begs silently for his permission, eyes opening just to plead wordlessly. The concubine is too afraid to trust her own voice. Afraid of what she'd promise. Please. Please...

The king chuckles, pinning her back to the wall and pushing her roughly into the barely-covered stone. That fabric will likely leave an imprint on her skin after this. "I can feel it, you're so close to breaking, but you're so obedient you can't allow yourself to."

He grabs her arm, pulls it from her teeth with the patience of a master taking away a mystery bone that his dog found outside. She's left to struggle and whimper, the flame inside her burning brighter until she can feel it along her belly, deep in her core, pulsating from her groin and up to her breasts and even the thin silver chain tightening around her neck.

But she doesn't break. Elli cries, looking up to her king with tears stinging her eyes as she holds off the pleasure and forces it to build ever higher.

"That's my pet. Now, soak your master's cock in your ecstasy."

She trembles and everything overflows at once.

The demon king carries her limp form into the bedroom, rather pleased with the amount of his seed spilling out from between his pet's thighs. He'll have to fill her up again and again through the night. If she can withstand his attention that long.

Elli startles at the softness and strange spicy scent of her master's bed. She shouldn't be in here, not when it means usurping Arisselia's place. The concubine imagines there is a fondness growing underneath the hatred the sorceress holds in her heart for the conqueror.

As soon as the king turns to clean himself with a damp rag, she scrambles out of the bed and onto the floor where she feels she belongs. Though the bed was warm and surely would be far more comfortable, she's willing to ignore her protesting muscles.

Turning back around, Orduzell raises a pale brow at the naked pet kneeling obediently before him. Well, almost obediently.

He had put her in the bed, so this was technically defiant behavior.

Feeling a damp cloth slap against her face, the concubine picks it up once it lands on her lap.

"Elli. Clean yourself up and get your butt back into my bed if you don't want it beaten worse."

Beaten worse? She quickly wipes the worst of the sweat and assorted juices off her skin before crawling back onto the feather stuffed mattress. Almost immediately, his clawed hands pull her across his thighs, cheek pressed into the mattress.

"What does it mean when I put you somewhere?"

At first she doesn't know if she even should respond. The king's large hand distracts her too much as it firmly explores the flesh of her ass.

"That I should stay there?" Elli hopes she hasn't guessed incorrectly.

"Good, my pet. You should stay there." That wonderful hand extends his wandering touch down her thigh and positions her belly onto his lap, well-developed ass up in the air. "Unfortunately I still have an excuse to punish you. But since this is a minor transgression, I'll refrain from enacting my darker fantasies on your person."

Panic settles in Elli's throat, preventing her from begging for mercy even as she looks up at her master with pleas written all across her frightened face.

"I've been looking forward to having such an excuse. This ass begs to be abused."

Perhaps she can blame the fear for the fresh patch of slick and semen staining her thighs. His tone won't allow for argument, and that hand insistently rubbing her cheeks feels far too nice to refuse.

It's a wonder then that Elli isn't surprised by the string of harsh slaps against her pale skin. Her ass jiggles and reddens quickly as her master's hand strikes again and again. He'd probably continue until she was a bruised, trembling, pathetic mess of tears.

But she'd endured plenty of spankings before, Mother used to have a switch for the rare times when they misbehaved, and the demon king is quickly growing aroused again.

She can feel his length growing harder and warmer underneath her.

So her first punishment ends quickly, replaced by warm fingers spreading oil across her buttocks.

"You are stronger than I thought; going easy on you seems unnecessary. But I can punish you in other ways." His growl is more of a purr filled with signs of his arousal. "Perhaps I should have grabbed that gourd."

His hand, soaked in magically-summoned oil, slides between her taut, inflamed cheeks. More oil flows down at his touch, past her tight anus and into her petals. She moans, loudly, as he presses a finger against her butthole and gently but insistently pushes it inside.

Oh! That's what Arisselia was going on about in her lessons.

It's nicer than Elli expected from the other woman's explanations. So nice, she wonders why he's calling it a punishment when all of her body is his, and she's not even doing anything to help with his current arousal.

Her pussy and ass both clench up, and she moans into the slight discomfort before relaxing on his lap as he tenderly fingerfucks her virgin hole.

"Oooh..."

Incredulously, Orduzell asks, "Are you drooling?"

"Mmhmm." Elli gives into the greed for more of his touch and flexes as she tries to somehow draw more of his finger inside her. It doesn't work, but it is an interesting feeling. "Must I still beg for permission to climax, my King? I fear if you continue this, I might be tempted to do naughty things to myself."

He chuckles before offering, "Perhaps I should spank you some more before I test how well your ass can take my cock."

Growing wetter at the suggestion, Elli wiggles her ass up against his probing hand. "Anything but that, my King! I don't know how I'll ever endure more than this!"

"You lusty little wench!"

Smack.

Elli gasps as the sound echoes off the stone walls and the sting sends painful but enticing shocks to her core, and to the fingers, two fingers now, plunging into her tight butthole.

She giggles at the oddness of the surge in pleasure warming her. It should be humiliating, but he wasn't actually angry with her, and she'd already climaxed for him in front of a roomful of his kin and complete strangers.

"Perhaps you have a thing or two to teach the runaway plaything." He muses, quickly adding another finger and testing her ass's ability to stretch. She is doing quite well for her first time, even with the special spells still affecting her body.

The concubine wiggles for more, teasing him with the view.

"Please don't do it again, what if I cum on accident?"

He had half a mind to quickly bring her to climax and use that for another excuse to punish her. Maybe clamps around her nipples? His second uncle had a thing for forcing his slaves to wear only metal piercings and chains, and this eager little pet would gladly wear nothing else for the rest of her life but what he provided her. So many options.

"You may climax if you wish."

The demon king has spent at least a week's worth of mercy on just this night. The tournament should prove quite amusing in other ways, an opportunity to flex his might and will as he terrorizes this pitiful world.

But for now, his concubine has pleased him well, and with a little show of tenderness, she might last the night.

The king watches as Elli's holes tighten around nothing as he pulls out his fingers and slaps her round ass again. Her moan fills the air as a little more juice leaks out of her. The concubine is surprisingly compliant as he pushes and tugs her into position.

She kneels on the bed, facing away with her hips raised towards him in an enticing display of her delicious, cum-soaked flesh.