Demon King's Pet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's hungry again. Orduzell holds his magic-constrained dick high before letting it fall with a dull smack against her reddened cheeks. Her hands grip the sheets tighter as she waits for more. Carefully, he slides the ridged dick around in her slick pussy lips before catching in the hole he'd been playing with.

Elli's ass is as wonderfully tight and inviting as the rest of her. Mostly thanks to his spells, he slides right through the ring of muscle.

Gripping the sheets with both hands, Elli whimpers against the mattress. It's hot and so, so thick and deep and completely unlike when he penetrated her birthing canal for the first time. He sets a nice pace, one that has her gently rocking into the bed.

He lays over the concubine's prostrated body, hugging her from behind while he enjoys every sound he rips from her lips. Strong hands explore her body, cupping dangling breasts and stroking her belly and the slight bulge of his reduced penis pushing inside her.

It's a pleasant warmth building inside her, and Elli decides she enjoys being defiled like this too, though the pleasure and friction is greater when her king uses her other hole. Plus, this hug and the touch of his hands is far more personal than when he uses her mouth.

Except she earns so much more praise from him for swallowing his seed.

She can't decide; she loves every intimate act she can get from or give to her master.

"Aah...hnng..." The demon king coaxes out a strangled moan, and more of her pussy juices, when he cups her mound with one hand and presses her down with a deep thrust.

Suddenly, the combination of being fucked and the pressure on her mound as he seeks out her clit leaves her breathless and blissful. Her slowly-building climax crests and breaks, leaving her melted into the sheets.

Orduzell isn't far behind, not when his sweet pet squeezes while making that passionate sound.

Rest.

The king decides, pulling out of Elli's leaking hole with a plop. They need rest.

The sodden sheets are a problem for the servants. Besides, they'll only get them dirtier by morning.

Elli settles into the warmth that surrounds her. She peeks an eye open and finds that she's held against her master's slowly-rising chest. Purring out a content sigh, the young woman closes her eyes again and lets sleep take her.