Demon Queened Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy didn't respond, which was answer enough. I smirked, lowering my head to kiss her lightly on the inner thigh, then moved up to press my lips against her outer labia. Leaning in even closer, clutching at her thighs for support, I gave Lucy's slit a long lick, causing her to squeak. Then I pressed my face up against her, the bush tickling my nose, her scent filling my nostrils. She smelled of sweat, and hard work, mixed with the heady scent of arousal. There was something else, too, an undercurrent to it all that my nose could just barely pick out—the sweet smell of Lucy, herself.

My tongue pushed out, pressing into Lucy's folds, causing her to let out a soft moan. I pressed even deeper, shoving my face against her snatch, working my tongue as deep inside as I could. At the same time, I moved one of my hands to slide up her thigh, my fingers slipping through the hair of her bush. As my tongue pulled out of her, I gave a firm tug on the short hairs, and at the same time let my tongue dart out to flick against Lucy's clit.

That got the high pitched scream I was after, a sound of pleasure tinged with the faintest bit of pain. I again pushed my tongue into her while simultaneously letting her curly red hairs trail through my fingers. My thumb found her clit, nestled in a tiny little hood. It was still wet from my tongue, and the pad of my thumb slid easily across its surface.

My ministrations soon had Lucy squirming and panting above me. When my thumb brushed against her clit, her thighs squeezed tight around my head. When my tongue worked its way into her slit, working its way through the tight but slick channel, she let out a loud moan. When I pulled away from her sopping wet pussy, she let out a little whimper of need, but when I nipped and kissed and sucked at her inner thigh, playing with her clit all the while, she soon devolved back into moans and cries of pleasure. Then my tongue returned to her snatch, licking across the surface. I moved my hand from her bush, reorienting it so that it slid under her. My fingers were pressed up against her needy slit while my thumb was once more positioned to play with her clit. My tongue worked at her opening, even as my finger pressed into the channel.

Lucy's walls pressed tight against my intruding finger, but her natural lubrication was more than enough for me to work the digit in and out. I pushed deeper, then pulled back, then pressed in again. The pace was easy to establish, and the pattern simple as could be, though I did let my thumb brush her clit every few thrusts.

Of course, I wasn't just pumping in her body for the sake of it. If I simply wanted to make her cum, I could simply have kept up what I'd been doing so far. But I was after a different sort of orgasm, this time. The type that originated from deep within a woman's channel. The first few strokes of my finger failed to find anything, but the fifth time my digit plunged into her, I felt her suddenly stiffen as my fingertips brushed against a particular spot.

I pulled my finger away from her g-spot and almost entirely out of her vagina. I kept only the very tip of my nail still inside her as if I were trying to keep my place in a book. My mouth moved to kiss her inner thigh, on the same spot where I'd nipped and sucked at her a moment before. I'd given her a hickey there. I was sure of it.

Then I turned my attention back to her clitoris. Sealing my lips around the cute little button and sucking at it like a straw, I pushed my finger deep inside her once more. Teasing my finger against her special spot, even as my tongue darted out against her clit, it wasn't long at all before Lucy's thighs tightened about me, and she let out an ear-shattering scream.

Lucy was louder than I'd expected her to be. The grip of her thighs was tighter than I could have imagined, too. If I were anyone but the demon queen, she might have caused me serious injury. As it was, it felt quite nice to have her soft thighs pressing hard against my skull. Besides which, it blocked out some of her scream.

When she was finished, Lucy stayed lying on the ground, her chest rising and falling with each heavy breath she took.

"That... That was amazing," she declared, reaching out her hand in yet another attempt to grab me. I didn't resist but allowed her fingers to twine about mine as a slow grin spread across Lucy's lips. "But now it's my turn, right? I want to make you feel good, too!"

"Or we could do you, again," I offered, trying to hide a sudden pang of nervousness. Bringing the heroine to orgasm was one thing, but putting myself in that same vulnerable position was a different matter entirely.

Lucy, however, only blinked at me in confusion. "Again? But I already had that really-good feeling. Doesn't that mean it's over?"

"...Someone is going to pay for your lack of sexual education," I muttered darkly. "Lucy. Girls can orgasm multiple times in a single sitting. With how strong your body is, I'm sure you could go another two, three times."

"I could do that again!?" Lucy demanded, eyes wide. "More than once? I-I mean... No!" She gave a furious shake of her head. "Not until I make you feel good, Eena!"

"Then how about a compromise?" I suggested, not willing to let it drop. "We can eat each other out at the same time."

"E-eat each other out?" Lucy asked, curling a bit of red hair about her finger as she thought. "Is that the thing you were doing with your tongue? And your hand..."

"Precisely," I confirmed, smiling at her. "I'll be on top; you take the bottom. My lips on your sex, your mouth on mine. All you'll need to do is follow my lead."

"And I'll definitely get to make you feel good?" Lucy pressed, her eyes searching mine.

"Promise." I met her gaze as I spoke, trying to convey with my eyes that I meant what I said.

"...I'm not sure about being on the bottom," Lucy admitted, breaking eye contact with me. "I mean, the main point of this is for me to pleasure you, so shouldn't you be the one lying down?"

"Thank you, but I'd rather not." I was already concerned about being so vulnerable before the heroine. Topping would at least give me some illusion of control over the situation. "Of course, if that's a deal-breaker, we can simply skip the whole thing? I did undoubtedly fulfill my promise."

"No!" Lucy dissented, shaking her head back and forth so frantically that I practically got whiplash just from looking at it. "You made me feel so good, Eena. I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive myself if I didn't do the same for you! And besides," she added, with a determined frown, "I haven't given up on making you realize how lovable you are!"

"You're still on that?" I groused, glaring at her. "You've had an orgasm, yes? You should know full well, then, that there's no intrinsic connection between that pleasure and true love."

"Maybe that's true," Lucy admitted, biting her lower lip. "But I don't think it's entirely separate, either! I'm sure the sex was only so good because you honestly cared about bringing me pleasure! And even if that's not love, it still shows caring and affection, right? I want to show those same things to you!"

"...Do what you will." I sighed, pushing myself up onto my feet. A moment later, I had lowered myself again, this time straddling Lucy. As I'd promised, my pussy was within reach of Lucy's lips, while her slick slit was close enough for me to catch its delightful scent.

Lucy was still wet from my earlier efforts. I was sure that if I simply lowered my head to her snatch, I could make her feel good. If I skipped foreplay, however, I was quite confident that she'd follow my example. Even if I saw my own pleasure as secondary, for this encounter, I didn't want to lead her astray in this matter. If nothing else, it was my duty as queen to ensure that my generals would enjoy their eventual defeats.

With that in mind, I decided to start with a soft kiss to Lucy's inner thigh. As I'd predicted, Lucy did the same to me, leaning up to press lips against me. I sucked the flesh between my teeth, hard enough to leave a bruise, but didn't bite. I then waited for Lucy to do the same -- but she surprised me. Instead of merely sucking at my thigh, Lucy bit the flesh ever so faintly, pinching it between her teeth and then releasing to lick the spot. Before I could even react, she was already running her fingers gently across the flesh as if to soothe my non-existent wound.

It seemed that Lucy had learned a thing or two from my earlier demonstration. With that in mind, I decided to speed up the pace of our encounter, kissing up the length of her thigh and stopping only when my lips were pressed against her inner folds. There, my teeth again came into play, ever so barely scraping against her tender flesh. Then my tongue pressed itself against the folds that I'd treated so cruelly, and I gave a drawn-out lick to her sweet snatch.

My actions pulled a long, low moan from Lucy, and I could feel her shuddering ever so faintly beneath me. Still, she wasn't one to be left behind. She pressed her lips against my own wet pussy, pushing her tongue into my entrance and drawing her first lick of my flesh. I worried for a moment that she wouldn't enjoy the taste, but then her tongue pressed again against my opening. Her licks were soft and fast but moved with a speed that spoke of excitement and joy. I could just imagine her, eyes wide, lips spread into a grin, as she licked eagerly at my snatch. The thought brought a smile to my lips, entirely separate from the warm pleasure that was suffusing my body in response to Lucy's tongue.

I pressed my lips back against Lucy's sweet sex, this time sealing my lips on the clitoris. I pressed my teeth against it, careful not to bite or even scrape the flesh, merely wanting Lucy to feel the difference in texture. Then I pulled away, licking the clit, before lifting a finger to Lucy's entrance.

Lucy beat me to the punch, catching me off guard when she slipped a finger into my entrance, causing me to squeak a little in surprise. Her tongue worked at my flesh, moving around her finger as it started to press into me. My inner walls tightened about the digit, but just as my strength had overcome Lucy's resistance, so too was Lucy able to overcome mine. Her finger started to move slowly in and out, searching for my g-spot. Since I had a few extra nerves in there, however, even the basic touches were more pleasurable than they should have been, and soon I was biting my lip to try and keep from screaming out.

Unwilling to leave it at that, I pushed my own finger into Lucy's opening. I knew exactly where her g-spot was, but I chose not to go for it right away. Instead, I worked a second finger into Lucy's snatch, coaxing her body into taking the penetration and then squirming my way deeper inside. Two fingers worked even better than one for bringing noises from Lucy's lips, and for a moment, the finger inside me faltered in its movements.

But I'd forgotten something important -- that Lucy was taking her cues from me. Since I'd pressed a second finger inside of her, she started to work another digit into my body. I wasn't as wet as she was, but after eating out a beautiful woman I couldn't help being aroused. It didn't take her long to get the second finger inside me.

I'd had a tongue inside me before, but never someone else's finger. Certainly never two. It was a completely new experience for me. The same was true for Lucy, though, and I had no intention of cumming before she did. I began to pump my two fingers deeper inside her, pressing the pads of the digits against her inner walls and letting my barely-there nails glide across her flesh. I found the g-spot that I'd been ignoring so far and began to rub at the spot that had caused her to cum so recently.

Lucy's breath started to pick up in pace, and her fingers pulled out of my snatch. I wondered for a moment if she had given up, but then her lips sealed themselves about my slit, and her tongue once more worked its way inside me. I could her thumb clumsily pressing against my clit, teasing at the folds of my clitoral hood as she tried to expose it for further attention. After a moment, her tongue pulled away from my pussy, no doubt so that she could have a better view of what she was doing. Indeed, the touches to my clit became much more sure afterward, and by the time her tongue pushed its way back into my entrance, she was once more working my button like a pro.

I wasn't sitting still, either. My fingers continued to rub at Lucy's g-spot, and I took turns kissing, rubbing, and even lightly pressing my nose against her clit. I wanted to give her a variety of experiences, a medley of textures. I wanted her to feel wonderful. I wanted her to cum, preferably before I did.

There was no particular reason for it. I couldn't say what drove me to work so hard. Perhaps it was mere competitiveness that kept my fingers pumping inside Lucy. Maybe it was the natural rivalry between demon queen and heroine that made me work at her with my tongue, even as I teased her clit with my thumb and worked my fingers against her g-spot. Or maybe it was merely my pride, as a sexual being, that said I couldn't cum until I'd given this girl the excellent time she deserved.

Whatever the cause, I succeeded. My two fingers rubbed lightly at Lucy's g-spot, at the same time as my tongue pressed against her clit, and she let out another high pitched scream as her thighs tightened about my head. I took that opportunity to bite her inner thigh, eliciting an even louder scream, before licking and kissing the flesh. It was more or less the same spot I'd marked earlier, though, to my disappointment, the hickey had already healed. This time I worked even harder to leave an imprint, pulling her flesh between my teeth and nipping hard at the skin before kissing it once again. I suspected it would heal quickly, all the same, but I was also sure she wouldn't need a mark to remember this kiss.

Her thighs loosened from around my head, and her screams trailed off. I thought perhaps it was over, but Lucy had other ideas. She gripped both of my thighs with her hands, lifted her mouth to my snatch, and began to press her tongue within me once again. Furiously licking, parting every few minutes to nip at my thighs or lick at my clit, it didn't take long for me to feel the same pressure that had just exploded out of Lucy building within myself. It was like a fire in my core, getting hotter and hotter until it was threatening to burst from its container.

Then she pressed her fingers into me, again, sliding two in from the start. It was a little difficult for her to get them in at first, but she managed to work them deep within me. Feeling them inside my pussy, I couldn't stop a soft moan.

That seemed to invigorate Lucy even further. She began to focus more attention on my clit, kissing and licking and sucking it, occasionally nosing it. She never bit it, but she did nip the skin around it, even lightly teasing my clitoral hood with her teeth. All the while heat and pressure built inside me, bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

Then her fingers found my g-spot. It was like a star exploding in my head. My vision went white, and my eyes began to flutter as my body spasmed out of my control. I collapsed against Lucy's body, as heat washed over my entire being, and a scream tore itself from my throat.

When I came back to myself, my cheeks were pressed against Lucy's thighs. The heroine, for her part, was panting heavily beneath me. When I pushed myself up to my feet and turned about to face her, I saw a wide grin on her lips.

"Did I do it?" she asked me. "Did I make you feel loved?"

"Well, you made me feel something," I confessed, not quite answering the question. Lucy looked so happy, I didn't want to take the feeling away from her. But I still didn't feel any more lovable than before.

"I put everything into it," Lucy told me, still smiling as she sat up. "All my emotions. All my feelings! Everything I felt for you! You felt it, right? The care and affection that I put into it?"

"I felt good," I said, still evading the question. "If that was the result of your affection, then I suppose it was well done." I wasn't going to change how I viewed myself, though. Not based on a single night of sex.

"It was the most amazing thing ever," Lucy gushed, reaching for one of her greaves. "I mean, your tongue! And your fingers! And the way you played with that special nub..."

"It's called a clitoris, Lucy," I informed her. "Or a clit if you're feeling informal." I reached for my own top, then paused as a large, brown snout pressed its way out of the bushes in front of me.

I stood, and the creature did the same. Only the beast was much taller than me when it rose to two legs. That made sense, considering it was a bear.

Or at least I thought it was a bear. I'd never seen one with spikes along its spine and elbows before.

"A spiked bear!?" Lucy demanded, immediately shooting up to her feet. She was wearing one of her greeves, and absolutely nothing else. "Oh no! All that noise we made!"

"...Indeed," I murmured, sighing softly. I had been so concerned with ensuring the villagers wouldn't hear us, I'd failed to consider that something else entirely might respond to our squeaks, squeals, and screams.

It seemed that I had another monster to fight.