Demon Ridden: Prologue

Story Info
Just a dream, or the beginning of something worse?
1k words
4.43
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing erotica, so please be gentle. And more importantly, please be patient--this isn't going to be a short tale, and our poor heroine's corruption is about more than just sex.

I mean, there will be sex--lust is one of the seven deadly sins-- but it'll take us some time to get there. There will also be plenty of violence along the way (though not actually during sex scenes), so be warned. I hope you'll enjoy the action and adventure enough to keep reading about Sylvia dvAnya's slow descent into sin and depravity.

I owe a lot to KallieHF, whose magnificent tale "Fall of the Star Sentinels" was a huge inspiration for this story. Go read her stuff; she's an amazing writer and probably deserves your eyeballs much more than I do.

All characters are over eighteen. If you're not supposed to be reading about people doing naughty things... why are you even here?

CW: violence, nonconsent

I ran. Panting, desperate, too scared to scream or cry, I ran.

My armor was in pieces around me, straps ripped and torn until the component parts danced and swung from tattered straps. With every step, they knocked against each other and stuck my body with bruising force, a cacophony of noise and pain.

It didn't matter. I ran.

My sword was gone, torn from my hand and cast into the shadows. My bow had broken the first time I was hurled against the wall, and even if it was intact I don't know what had happened to my arrows. My potions, my painstakingly-assembled collection of charms, all lost in the frantic struggle.

I ran. It followed.

The hallway stretched endlessly before me, the angles and shadows somehow wrong. With every step, the floor bent a little bit more to the right and the ceiling dipped a little more to the left. The sound of my footsteps and clattering armor filled the air, echoing and redoubling until I couldn't pick out individual noises, only a wall of pain.

A door, a door, there had to be a door up ahead. I must have come through a door at some point, right? Even a corner would be welcome at this point. Something, anything to hide me from the thing behind me, if only for a second. That was all I needed, just a moment out of its aura to collect my wits. A second, just one--

A hand caught my ankle and pulled, whipping my body into the wall. Before the impact even registered, the same irresistible force was crushing me against the floor and tearing at what remained of my armor.

"Foolish thing," it sneered in a voice I felt more than heard. Claws ripped through my doublet and skin alike, trailing sharp lines of fire down my back. I writhed and kicked at it, but I may as well have kicked the wall for all the good it did me.

"You could have taken my essence willingly," the thing continued, its words striking like hammer blows and echoing inside my skull. "It would not change your fate, but--"

The claws closed around my belt and yanked, tearing off steel plates, leather backing, and a good bit of skin in one savage motion.

"--you could have enjoyed it." Something hot and wet swiped across the cuts on my back, and I shuddered as I realized it was the thing's tongue.

Oh, no. No no no no no.

I twisted, straining until I could bring my arms to bear. Something popped in my left shoulder, but I had enough strength left to grab hold of the tongue--and that gave me a target.

With my right hand, I yanked my last dagger from its thigh sheathe and plunged it into the roof of the thing's mouth.

Its hide may have been impenetrable, but the bits inside were apparently much softer. The silver-tipped blade sunk deep, and scalding-hot blood bathed my hand.

The thing slammed me into the ground with bone-jarring force. Quicker than I could blink, it yanked the dagger from its mouth and jammed it through the back of my hand and into the stone floor. I screamed.

"Yes," it gloated, blood joining saliva in dripping on my back. Something hot and thick brushed the lips of my sex, and I somehow found a fresh reserve of fear. "You will scream."

With one savage motion, it sank the full length of its cock inside me. Pain beyond anything I'd ever known exploded through my body as the impossibly large member thrust deeper and deeper, and I screamed and screamed and I--

#

I sat bolt upright, soaked with sweat and panting so hard it hurt. Wooden walls surrounded me, illuminated by the flickering lantern beside my bed. The window didn't quite close properly, and the trickle of cold air it admitted carried with it the scene of snow. The familiar murmer of a city at night filled my ears with its comforting lullaby.

I glanced at the corner, where I'd stacked my equipment before bed. My armor was in perfect condition, polished breastplate shining in the lantern light, and both sword and unstrung bow leaned against the wall.

Still shuddering from the nightmare, I sat up in bed and yanked off my shift, overcome with the need to inspect my body for injuries. But... no, it all seemed to be as it should be. I was still the same lean, broad-shouldered woman I'd been when I went to bed. No new scars on my back or my hands, no demonic brands carved into my flesh. When I smoothed back the dark curls covering my vagina, that looked and felt normal too. Certainly no indication that someone had just shoved an entire tree trunk in there.

All was as I'd left it. It had only been a dream.

I sagged back, feeling somehow more tired than when I'd gone to bed hours earlier. I was getting real tired of these nightmares. I'd spent two days in the Frostmorn Caves and found nothing but dust and spiders. Not even a ghoul to liven up the monotony; certainly no archdemon with a penchant for brunettes.

The pillow under my head was damp with sweat, and I tossed it aside in disgust. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take me again, praying that this time it would leave the dreams behind.

And somewhere deep inside my soul, an alien presence grew a little stronger.