All Comments on 'Demonbeast Invasion Renewed'

by YojuLord

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Universe of Lust

Very good Sci-Fi story. Looking forward to the Hilde and alpha symbiant tryst.

Any chance I'll be reading about some of these constantly horny alien offspring mating with women other than their moms? I would really enjoy reading about these aliens using their mind melding and sexual apparatus to seduce other unsuspecting beauties. This is a creative and fucking hot series. Hope you continue it for a millennium or two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best story i read in 3 months

Incredible.Busty moms and their powerful alien sons ,i cant wait to read next chapter of this marvelous story.

Please don't let us wait too long i am hooked.

Could you include a fight between Hilde's son and level VII symbiant father for breeding rights with mom in the future chapters?

Keep going,i cant believe i discovered such a gem and its your first story,WOW!

YojuLordYojuLordover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback! This was my first story that I posted here on Literoritca :)

I'm going to stick with the mother/alien son theme for these stories but I have others that I can post that do not have that theme.

Hilde will be impregnated by the alpha symbiant but like the other hybrids the symbiant will impregnate her to create a new body for itself so there's no need for sire and son to fight since they're one in the same!

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
I like it

Thank you for posting this story.Hope to read more,bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story well done

a great story you have done, for being your first Story on Literotica you have done well, I hope to see more of your story to continue..

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, please!

Excellent story. Only regret is that it ended.

dddmandddmanabout 13 years ago
Very Intense!

I can't wait for more! Love the fact all the women have big breasts, the milking was hot and unexpected!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
moreeeee!!!

Omg it aroused a new fetish in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ngbnmjb

jhbjmbnmn,n,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i like your story please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2?

Please make a part 2! I love this story!

McVirusMcVirusalmost 10 years ago
So?

So no continuation? Is there any chanse that there will be chapter 2?

YojuLordYojuLordover 9 years agoAuthor

I'd like to do more parts for this story that I posted so long ago, time is the issue. I have started to write more again though so if I have the chance I will do more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story but needs a sequel

It was a great story and I really want to see where you go with this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gr8 work...need part 2

this is one of d best story i hv read so far on literotica....i m eagerly waiting for a sequel...gr8 work author...plssss...do post the sequel...or at least reply to dis so as to keep hopes alive..:)

YojuLordYojuLordalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Really appreciate the kind comments. I would like to try to do a sequel with Hilde getting impregnated by her new hybrid son, just lack time. Will keep on trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
how long for part 2

dis is really annoying author dat u hv not come up with a sequel and u make it evn worse by not replying early.... are u evn coming up with part 2??

WindRyderWindRyderalmost 9 years ago
gr8 wrk..waiting for part 2

It izz a nyc beginning if it's a series. I lv d plot and d whole description.. author...so it would b nyc if u bring the nxt part ... i shall b visiting ur profile for an update...

but it is not gud 2 knw dat u dont hv tym for dis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah I would like to see a sequel too.

SegamiSegamiabout 8 years ago
I wonder...

If anyone even notices/noticed that this plot is completely based off the hentai anime series "Demon Beast: Invasion", particularly episode 2? Honestly, I never really liked the series, neither the original, the revised, nor the continuation. They mostly tease, before getting graphic and/or bloody and ending in a flash(hence the tease), which is why only a few of the scenes in a few of the original episodes were worth any notice.

Still, it was a classic back then, and it's nice to see a literary revival. More power to you, O-Yoju.

Michelle2016Michelle2016over 6 years ago
I liked it

Call me crazy but I thought it was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous