Demonic Interludium

Story Info
The annual sexual sacrifice of a virgin.
1.1k words
3.63
12.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had drawn me, of all people. Me!! I was terrified. This ritual was held once a year in honour of Belzhazar and all the virgins had to stand ready because the final "winner" was the chosen one.

Of course, all girls and women aged sixteen to twenty-five were examined to see whether they were actually untouched, because that was important for the ritual.

The female citizens could just as easily have decided to have sex before the celebration, so that the plan was thwarted. However, because Belzhazar always provided the most abundant harvests, that didn't seem like a good idea.

Once the village dared to break the tradition and one of the worst crop failures came over the and all farm animals appeared to die for no apparent reason.

I am forty-four. Not exactly close to the age of twenty-five. So how did I get into the game? Our little "I heard through the grapevine" - style! Everyone in our village here knows almost everything about everyone. I was still a virgin. It was well known. Far and wide I was simply not attracted to any of the usual guys. So I was summoned to be examined and my pristine status was officially confirmed. So my name got into the lottery drum. And I was pulled! Was it really just a strange coincidence?

It sounds like a galloping cliché, but the ritual should take place on the same day I was chosen, at midnight. Yes, the Witching Hour! What a cliché! I know! Whatever the chosen time was good for!

I was prepared. I was first escorted to the premises by high priestesses. I had to undress completely. They massaged me sensually, probably wanted to "warm" me up, for Belzhazar.

With soft pressure, one opened my mouth and stuck her sweet tongue into mine in order to gently wrangle with my tongue. She slipped through my entire oral cavity and performed such a wild samba with her tongue so that I could hardly breathe. Her caresses shot directly into my exposed abdomen. My pearl throbbed and I got incredibly wet. My unused gate was already opening like a lotus flower.

Creamy, opaque liquid made its way over my southern lips in slow motion. The other woman present wiped it with her index finger and then licked it with a moan with relish. My nipples were so stiff that it hurt.

Then I had to bathe in the tub. I was then dried off by the same two. They took turns teasing me by grabbing between my legs and tenderly pinching my clit or massaging my lips.

I was anointed with precious oils and then I was put on a black collar with an eyelet.

My hands were tied with silk scarves on the back, with complicated knots so that I could not have loosened them easily myself.

I was afraid! My heart was pounding like a hummingbird. Everyone who had previously participated in the ritual was still alive. At least that! But everyone persistently refused to tell anything about it, for example to the aspirants.

The high priestesses had forbidden it. I was also prohibited from talking about this specific topic.

Oh no! I also got a blindfold! Now I saw nothing and my trepidation grew immensely. I heard and felt a chain being pulled through the eyelet on my collar and the same chain was then attached to the wall. Yes, I shouldn't be leaving after all!

I was ordered to kneel and stretch my butt up. A cool breeze stroked my gender.

Then the time came! At twelve o'clock sharp. The earth trembled under powerful steps and a horror sound. Belzhazar, the demon had come now and was right behind me. I felt his presence and heard his breathing!

Yes, May 1st was newborn.

I felt powerful, muscular arms encircle my chest from behind. I gasped, but not yet in desire. Not yet ...

Long claws made bloody marks on my stomach and breasts. He first kneaded the latter, then amazingly devotedly, then tweaked me slightly in both buds.

I felt something huge, a very hard, stiff, thick thing on my butt and my pussy! Belzhazar's penis! Oh!

Reluctantly and hesitantly, the tip pressed into my hole. Gosh! This cock was freezing cold. I shivered and got goose bumps. Then, without warning, he rammed his incredibly voluminous and long icicle into my cunt.

My hymen tore abruptly and very painfully, so I cried out briefly. I felt some blood flow out. It quickly died down to a burn.

This cock had very small barbs, which hurt the inside of my vagina somewhat superficially, so that I groaned from time to time.

However, something happened. First I was stretched extremely, so that a pleasant pressure was exerted on my pearl, which was throbbing ever wilder, as if it were the heart of my pussy. Well, basically it is. I groaned again, but this time out of lust. His thing got hot! But it was bearable.

He jerked violently up and down at such a high pace that the friction made all my delicate tissues swell. His immense balls clapped rhythmically against my pelvic floor. The sweet pain even increased my desire. I was really horny now and my pussy lost love juice without end.

Man, I was now wet with lust and every new thrust made me tremble with excitement.

Then the time came. A deep, throaty grunt left Belzhazar's throat and the two of us, without jokes, totally stereotyped, came to orgasm, the absolute climax. I screamed in ecstasy as the muscles of my vagina contracted rhythmically to milk Belzhazar. Waves of heat ran up and down my body. All my nerves cheered. He poured himself out and what a tremendous flood! I thought I was going to get a gigantic vaginal enema, but no, it was "just" a huge amount of his semen.

With a smacking sound, he pulled his dick out of my affected but very satisfied cunt.

Oddly enough, I was disappointed to see him move away. Too bad I suddenly felt so empty.

They took off my collar and chain, the bondage and the blindfold. I was taken to a tub with fresh, warm water. I looked down at myself. Medium deep, painful, long, still slightly bleeding scratches on the breasts and over the ribs and on the abdomen.

Lots of viscous liquid ran down the inside of my legs. It was Belzhazar's semen, of course, that mixed with the blood and secretions from my pussy. A strong, very pleasant smell of musk emanated from his seed and this semen was ... pitch black! A little frightening!

Now I was sore and it would be uncomfortable to wear tight clothes at this very strategic point. So first I had to without undies for a while. I could hardly walk. It chafed and burned, but I loved it. It triggered me to become lecherous again.

I got into the tub and regretted that I was no longer a virgin, because I would so much like to be fucked senseless by Belzhazar again! Sigh! And I don't even know how he looks like!