Demonic Motorcycle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Color fades from his body, soft skin becoming hard composite, stretching and pulling away from what were once his organs, exposing a powerful engine in chrome. The weight of his growing engine pulling him down. In moments he turned into a motorcycle, similar black materials as Vengeance, but smaller.

Meanwhile, over Nick, the black goo massaged his muscles, tweaked his nipples, fondled his balls and filled him deeply. Nick didn't need a harem to please himself, his own body was doing that. Nick's thoughts spread out fewer and further between... and his lack of questions let Vengeance offspring move even faster. It swept up over his jawbone, across his cheeks and over his nose. It covered his mouth and ears, then it covered his eyes. Before long the black goo was sweeping over his head, pushing his hair down, making his skull appear smooth and even. The latex closed off over the back of his head, knitting together until it was solid motorcycle helmet.

"Come..." Vengeance said to the crawling drone. Vengeance stroke it back and forth a few times.

Nick came closer, the helmet pulled away just to reveal his mouth. His lips parted and his fangs grazed the thick shaft entering his mouth. Nick began to lick and slurp at the Vengeance's manhood, only to realize his tongue could stretch and shift, wrapping around the cock like a tentacle. He closed his glimmering eyes, giving into the pleasure.

He sucked and slurped on the member, drawing the heat of his rod into his mouth, wanting so much more, he sucked harder. Vengeance grabbed onto the helmet and used it as leverage, thrusting back and forth in his fang filled mouth, teasing his throat. Nick arched his muscled back and pushed his hips into the air as a fountain of white hot jizz was expelled from his tight covered cock, reaching Vengeance's abs and legs. The white cum was quickly absorbed by the red riding suit and it was transferred and shot onto Vengeance's mouth.

Vengeance licked his lips before he tipped his head back and let out a roar, his balls seizing up before he began to pump his seed into Nick, finally. Nick shuddered sharply at that, his entire body seeming to pulse with darkness as he began to drink the Vengeance's seed, feeling the hot thick cum flow down his throat and pool in his stomach

Nick's seamless visor glowed as Vengeance pulled out of his mouth, but he let out a moan of desire as the arch demon grabbed a hold of him and threw him onto his stomach. Nick lifted up his ass, presenting it to his master, craving that heat to enter him in another way. Vengeance licked his lips, looking at his willing servant before he lunged. The thick, hot cock slathered between the tight black ass.

Nick arched his back as the hot member pushed into him, still moist with the traces of the first orgasm. Nick clenched his ass, using his muscles to massage the master and trap him inside, but Vengeance would be trapped by no one again. He started to pull back and thrust in despite the tightness, having his way with his servant.

Nick moaned sharply, pushing back as the demon thrust forward, feeling the friction and heat coming from the tightness. It was exquisite. Nick could sense he was more than just Nick, he was becoming a rider, a drone to the greater good of his master. He was Furious.

Later Vengeance released and pulled him out, while both went towards their motorcycles, the night was about to end but so much more to do...

(To be continued?)

12