Queen of the Full Moon: Rising

Story Info
Pt.1 Series about a magical medieval Queen.
3.4k words
4.48
2.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anna_Lima
Anna_Lima
10 Followers

The sun is setting on Castle Deva and the once dreaded Queen of the Full Moon is about to wake up from her slumber. The emphasis lies on ''once'' as most people have forgotten about Milena of House Temesti, Queen of the Full Moon. Or they believe her to be a myth.

The reason for her declining infamy was due to her defeat 234 years ago. Back then, the whole of South East Europe feared her power, pleading to western kingdoms and the Pope himself to send help. This cry for help did materialize thanks to the concern of the papacy and crushed her ambitious campaign. She and some of her closest subordinates barely survived and were forced to lay low in Castle Deva for all this time. After her defeat, recordings of her were destroyed, time passed and oral stories about her were embellished and changed. After over two centuries only a few know these stories and even fewer believe in her existence.

Still most people give Castle Deva a wide berth, as sometimes people go missing near its surroundings, resulting in local rumors. The castle itself is very ominous looking, a large gothic style construction which sits on top of a forested hill. Large yet hidden by the surrounding wilderness. The castle walls are black and overgrown with lichen and moss in a lot of places. In the center is the great hall and the main tower. One can see from afar a large tree growing from the bailey close to the inner wall. Between the inner and outer wall are some other buildings and on each point of the pentagon-shaped outer wall, stands a tower. Eerie granite statues of young maidens and demonesses adorne the castle. All in all the castle seems desolate, but sightings of strange shadows and of lit torches at night have led some to believe that the fortification is not as abandoned as it appears.

--Milena--

The Queen awakens suddenly, her mind clear as day, as she takes a deep breath before stretching herself. It feels like she has only taken a short nap even though she knows that she has been asleep for the past 50 years.

'Another cycle is done. The fourth...hmm and hopeful the last. I really don't want to waste another 50 years sleeping. Enough time must have passed, the world should have forgotten me by now.'

Her eyes adjust to the darkness. The room is just like fifty years ago and without a speck of dust or cobwebs. The Guardian had taken good care of it, while she and the others slept. She gets up and starts lighting the torches and the fireplace. Milena can attune her eyes to see even in near pitch black darkness, but she prefers having light.

'Uhh, I didn't miss this moldy smell in the air. Soon...very soon I'll be able to leave the secret underground vault and have again proper accommodations as befits me.'

With gentle steps she walks over to her dressing table and gazes at her reflection. A tall very pale skinned woman in a crimson red satin sleeping gown gazes back at her with piercing green eyes. Her black waist long hair looks somewhat disheveled and Milena sits down in front of the mirror to comb it.

While preparing herself and waiting for the current Guardian to report to her, she starts thinking of everything that has led up to this moment.

'Ha, to think that everything started in this cave, my sanctuary. Back then I was still known as Milos. A man shunned from society for my desires and wishes.

I was weak back then, but everything changed when I found this cave, an old place of worship to Aphroditus.

It became my refuge and I prayed everyday for over two years to the decaying statue of this divine being. And one day I got an answer. Fear struck me like thunder, my body froze in time as the voice in my head laid out its offer. A chance that was given to me for my piety.

I had the opportunity to face the trials of Aphroditus and to gain tremendous power as well as the fulfillment of my deepest wish if I managed to brave them. And brave them I did, Milos became Milena...I gained this marvelous body with its large breasts and soft facial features alongside immortality and other powers that would reveal themselves over time. But every power comes with a price. My transformation was not complete, to my dismay I kept my small cock, which now had the ability to grow to a tremendous size.

Furthermore, I couldn't walk in the sunlight any more and my sustenance changed too. I could enjoy normal food, but it wouldn't satisfy my hunger, only the absorption of sexual energy could do that. Cum being the fastest way to replenish my powers. Nevertheless, I was overjoyed and accepted Aphroditus's mission to spread their glory.

For this mission Aphroditus gave me the power to turn others through the power of my own cum. I set out in the world and started my mission, discovering my abilities, founding my own noble House, building the vault in this cave as well as the castle on top. Conquering large parts of the kingdom. But my approach was too aggressive, I thought myself invincible and this led to this tremendous setback. But now..now is the time of their reckoning.'

A knock on the wooden door brings Milena back to the present. 'Come in.'

The door opens with a light squeak and in comes Larissa, one of the four surviving members of the former army of the Queen. Each member was designated the role of Guardian for a cycle of 50 years while the others slept, Larissa being the current one.

Larissa's leather boots and brown pantaloons are dirty and her white blouse has a gash in the right sleeve. The blonde, blue-eyed beauty takes a bow before her queen and begins to speak. '' Your Grace, I'm terribly sorry to have missed your awakening. I had to deal with two rascals who were creeping around the castle. They are however caught and await your judgment. I'm also very happy that everything went well and to finally be able to enjoy your presence once more....''

''Stop being so formal Larissa. I'm glad to see you too. How about you tell me everything on the way to the old throne room?''

Larissa looks up at Milena and replies with a smile, '' With pleasure, my Queen.''

--Berengar--

Tonight's moonlight shines brightly on the clearing. Berengar lies in the grass with his arms folded behind his head. He listens to the soft breathing of his beloved next to him, as both gaze up at the pale full moon.

''It's a beautiful night again, similar to the one where we shared our first kiss here. What do you think, Mara? ''

A vivid memory of the event appears in Berengar's head. The moment where he snuck to the clearing - the sight of her waiting by the tree - her heat as they embraced - her brown hair caressing his arms - the carving of their initials into the tree.

''Yes, it is. And before you get any ideas, the answer is no. We should get back. There's a lot of work tomorrow. You have to help your sister and Mother on the field or have you forgotten about it? And I have my chores, too. Especially since my brother twisted his ankle.''

''Hmm...just a few more minutes. Then it's back to Roskova, the most boring village on earth. I should have joined the twins on their voyage to the castle. At least that would have been exciting.''

''The castle is dangerous, you know the rumors. People tend to disappear near it. And the twins from Graz are rogues. It's good that you kept your distance from them.''

''I guess you're right again, my love.''

--Milena--

As Milena wanders through the long and cool corridors of her castle, she notices the disrepair of this once proud monument to her power. All the while, she listens intently to Larissa's report.

The time for her glorious comeback seems right. They are forgotten, their old foes are all long dead except for the Order of Apuseni. The Order started with a few clerics, who had taken up arms against her and grew to a veritable force. They had caused her major losses and since then she had despised them and their banner, the black cross inside a flaming sun on a white field.

Fortunately, the Order is on its last legs. Apparently, most people see them as unnecessary and so funding and support stopped.

The Kingdom is split over a possible succession crisis as the old king's health worsens and the first factions are forming. A most welcome distraction.

'Yes, the time is now.'

They arrive at the large wooden door to the throne room. Larissa pushes the old creaky door open and in they go. The throne room is just as desolate as the rest of the castle. Rotting carpets and tapestries, broken furniture, dust and cobwebs everywhere.

''So much work, Larissa...at least the chandeliers are still holding up.''

''Yes, but we'll manage. Which reminds me. I have a gift for you.''

With those words, Larissa rushes from the dais, down the corridor and into a door on the right side of the large room.

'A storage room, if I remember correctly. What does she want there?'

A moment later, Larissa comes out dragging two young people with her. A man and a woman, early twenties, both of them completely naked and bound, their reddish hair reaching to their shoulders, and they have similar facial features as well as beautiful green eyes.

'Hmm, twins?'

Larissa stops in front of the dais and forces both of them to their knees.

'' I present you, the two thieves, who entered the castle in order to loot anything left of value.

The man is called Ivan and the woman Carmen.''

Both of them look with terror and embarrassment upon the Queen on the dais. Then the young woman stammers in a soft tone. ''W-w-we didn't know...we're deeply sorry. Ppp-please let u-us go.''

''Silence! No one permitted you to speak.'', hisses Larissa in a sharp tone.

''Shall I prepare your bedroom?''

''No, here is fine.''

For a moment, there is utter silence except for the soft clacking of heels from the Queen as she approaches the two. The Queen stops in front of Ivan, bends down and takes his head into her hands. Gently caressing his cheek with her sharp black nails. Then she presses her lips on his. After a short moment she gets up and does the same to Carmen.

''So, you two wanted to steal from me?''

''Go on, answer me.''

The young man clears his throat before speaking, clearly confused.

''We thought that the place was empty...''

''Hmm, is that so? And why do you steal, haven't your parents taught you better?''

''Our parents died when we were young. Since then we've tried to survive from one day to the next, as we've got no relatives. No one wanted us!''

''Oh, orphans. And where are you from, my dear Ivan?''

''Graz, a village not far away.''

The Queen takes Ivan's head again and presses it against her busty cleavage, caressing him gently. Carmen watches in astonishment, not understanding what's happening, but feeling a slight tingling.

''My dear Ivan of Graz, what if I told you that you can stay here. What if I told you that you can be powerful? Would you want it? All you have to do is serve me.''

''I-i-i...''

''Don't Brother, we don't know anything about them,we...''

A stern glance from Larissa, immediately shuts the young woman up.

Meanwhile everyone could see that the young man is getting quite worked up. His cock starting to inflate and grow.

''Ohh, what do we have here?''

''I-i'i'm sorry..''

''Don't be.''

Milena takes his cock in her hand and starts stroking him.

''I-I,ahh.''

Milena muffles him with her large breasts as she continues to stroke him.

A couple of minutes later, he starts spasming against his restraints as the Queen jerks him into her other hand.

A white pool of cum lies now in the Queen's hand. She gets up and smells it.

''Mmhh, exactly what I needed, young virile jizz.'' With that she started pouring it in her mouth and licking her palm clean.

''Now?'', she declares while taking a last lick across her black lips.

''Y-y-yes I want to serve you.''

Larissa observes the entire situation and thinks to herself:' My Queen's potent pheromones must be starting to have quite the effect. Normal humans just can't stand for a prolonged time in her presence, without becoming a horny mess.' A smirk appears on Larissa's face.

''Very good. You'll have to prove it though. If I'm satisfied you'll join my ranks and you'll never want for anything else. Take his restraints off, Larissa.''

''Now my pet serve your Queen in all her glory.''

The cum has reinvigorated her a bit, but Milena needs more power. The Queen starts undressing until she's completely naked except for her heels.

Both of the twins look with amazement at the Queen's beauty and her surprise.

''Now my pet, come here and suck it. I know you want to. I've felt it.''

Unable to resist the temptation, the young man approaches his new Queen and mutters a soft, ''You're so beautiful'', before starting to blow Milena's soft cock.

The royal cock hardening and growing quickly. Soon it's stretching the mouth of the young man. Milena takes her cock out of his mouth and gives it a few strokes, pulling the foreskin back and revealing her big bulbous head. Then she puts it back in and lets him slobber all around her cockhead. Making him lick the ever expanding flow of pre cum from it.

After a while, she stops him.

'' Ah, I'm ready.''

The Queen's 2 inch dick has become a 9 inch girthy monster, as well as her small ball sack which has swelled to a great extent, with cum filled balls the size of big walnuts.

Carmen stammers a weak, ''Brother...what are you doing...''

The Queen helps Ivan up, only to bend him over one of the old dusty tables. Lining her massive cock up against his rear, she whispers softly to him.

''This is what you want, isn't it.''

''Yes! Yes my Queen.''

This is music to Milena's ears. '

He is already broken before it even begins, haha'

And so, Milena starts pushing forwards, burying her cock into the young man's ass cheeks. Splitting them as her cockhead forces its way inside. Ivan lets out a shriek, but the Queen calms him down, promising him that it will feel amazing very soon.

This was no lie, as her enchanted cock has the ability to give earth shattering orgasms, useful for mentally breaking down her prey and making them obedient. And one such orgasm should be more than enough for such a lusty young man to become forever addicted.

After some time of adjusting and slow movements, the Queen starts picking up the pace. Fucking Ivan to her hearts content and feeding of the sexual energy their sex produced.

The ordeal takes half an hour. In those 30 minutes one could witness Ivan's journey to pleasure.

First comes the gritting of teeth and screams of pain, then the confused look as pleasure starts taking over, the denial and shame of it feeling amazing and finally the mind breaking wave of pleasure that melts one's brain and turns a person into the biggest slut, forcing them to thrust their hips helplessly back in an effort to get even deeper penetration.

During this time, Carmen watches her brother's deflowering intently, her own pussy glistening with excitement. Upon seeing this, Larissa takes her restraints off too. Instead of running or helping her brother, she cups one of her small breasts and with the other hand she starts rubbing herself.

The other three warriors enter the room as Milena is about to finish off her first victim. The auburn haired Roxana, former pagan witch. Raven Haired Lysandra, former princess. And Daria, former nun.

Milena gives a final lunge into Ivan before emptying herself into the young man, throwing her head back in ecstasy. Ivan himself lets out a nearly inhuman scream of pleasure, his whole body shaking and his cock spraying ropes of cum everywhere. After this great orgasm, Milena withdraws from her prey and Ivan collapses sideways on the floor from exhaustion. A large pool of cum starts forming beneath him as more and more of the Queen's seed drips out of him.

Content of her conquest, Milena, still panting, turns around and smiles.

''How..nice to see...you all.''

The three newcomers give a slight bow in response.

''Now, what about you? Do you want to serve me too?''

The overly excited Carmen nods with her head. She couldn't think of anything else anymore after watching this beautiful display. Her mind, foggy and full of sexual desires as the air is pregnant with the distinct smell of sex.

''Then come over here.''

The night continues with depraved fun as the Queen lets the young woman clean her cock before putting her on her back in a spread eagled position in order to ravage her virgin pussy.

The rest follows a similar pattern to Ivan's experience. Pain turning into extreme pleasure as Carmen's pussy is stretched to the maximum.

After filling the air with screams of passion for 20 minutes, it becomes the young thief girl's turn to be seeded. Milena lets out a growl and her cock and balls start twitching violently as she pumps a vicious load into Carmen. The girl screams, her eyes roll into the back of her head, toes curling as she shakes with the most violent orgasm upon feeling the cock inside her filling her up.

The Queen exits her with a loud plop. A wave of cum streams from the overflowing pussy, making for a beautiful sight of sexual conquest.

Passing by the dais, she looks at her girls and says in an exhausted tone.

''They are yours for tonight, I'm going to take a bath. Just make sure to give them some cum of mine.''

The four women watch the Queen leave and share a smile among themselves.

''Well let's get started'', says Roxana while undressing. The four get naked themselves, revealing their own swollen cocks. Not as big as their Queen's but still very large.

Roxana and Daria lunge at Carmen's exposed pussy, lapping up as much cum as possible.

Then Roxana presses her lips on Carmen's and lets the cum flow down her throat. Daria doing the same to Ivan, before she starts fucking him. Roxana in turn flips Carmen over and does her doggy style. The twins' mouths are used by Lysandra and Larissa.

The fornication lasts till dawn, the twins get a cell in the vault and the four women return exhausted to their respective chambers. Eagerly awaiting the next night.

--Marius--

The candle is nearly burnt down, as Marius finally puts down his quill.

Heavy steps approach him from behind. Marius, already knowing who it is, speaks with a tired voice.

''Hello, Brother Thomas. You already up to do your morning prayer.''

The heavily built man replies with a grin: ''Hello Marius. Do my morning prayer and take a look at what you're up to. Another night spent in the study, ehh. Why do you do this though?''

''Someone has to copy the books. And I learn a lot by doing it, after all we have to be ready if some demon or witch pokes out its or her head.''

''Then I'd rather you train with your sword instead of reading books. Way more useful, if you encounter an otherworldly apparition.''

''A sword alone is not sufficient. You have to have knowledge too or else you won't defeat these kinds of opponents.'', replies Marius with a shake of his head.

''If you say so. I think it unnecessary, there is nothing that can withstand a blow from me.

Ehh, but enough of this. I'm off to the chapel. It's gonna be another beautiful day here in the city of Hedin. Can't wait for going outside afterwards.''

Marius nearly believes him. Thomas is a huge muscular man, with gruff features and scars all over. Nonetheless should the beings in the books exist, then strength alone wouldn't suffice.

''Wait, I'll join you in prayer Thomas and leave then for bed.''

Marius stands up quickly and puts his belongings into place before catching up to Thomas.

Passing by a tapestry depicting a black cross inside a flaming sun.

Anna_Lima
Anna_Lima
10 Followers