Demonic Pro Session

Story Info
A lustful demon helps lesbians enjoy kinky sex.
2.3k words
4.38
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the sweltering depths of hell, a woman screamed. Of course there was no hope for her. Thick leather straps dug into her flesh, lashing her to a stone platform. Blow after blow landed on her belly, her thighs, even her delicate breasts as a denizen of the underworld had its way with her. Every inch of her was explored -- and violated -- as her head whipped from left to right furiously. She wailed, and begged, and sobbed, as sweat and tears rained off of her body. She couldn't take any more.

Ji'athi paused, dildo in hand. Was this scene getting out of control?

"Constance? Constance, sweetie, do you need to stop?"

Constance looked up from the slab, visibly embarrassed. "I think so, yeah. I'm sorry."

The demon smiled indulgently. "No apologies needed, dear. Let's get you down from there, okay?"

Constance nodded, grimacing, as Ji'athi undid the restraints and offered her human play partner a blanket. As Constance swaddled herself in soft fleece, Ji'athi sat down next to her with two glasses of water.

"How are you feeling Connie?"

Constance sighed into her water. Her cheeks stung from the salty residue left by her sweat and tears. Her face hurt too.

"... Are you feeling guilty?"

The human nodded.

"Oh, you poor thing... Would you like a hug?"

Constance nodded again, fighting back tears as the muscular demon embraced her gently. "I shouldn't be like this."

"Yes you should, Connie," Ji'athi replied, partially muffled by the fabric in her face. "No one worth a damn judges you for being gay, or liking a little spice in the bedroom."

"But my husband... my kids..."

"Honey, you know they want you to be happy. I heard them say it!"

"I guess. Sorry."

Ji'athi laughed into the blanket. "It's all right. Really!" She sat up to look Constance in the eyes. "You've all been dead for over a century, Connie. Everyone's moved on. Everyone except you! Don't you think it's time you forgave yourself?"

Constance gave her a weak smile in return. "I'll try. I am trying, honestly I am. It's just... a lot."

The demon patted her on the arm. "Well in the meantime, you can come here as often as you like. You're a lot of fun to play with!"

The human giggled, ducking her head. "Thanks."

"Now, if I know my favorite little screamer, she wants some alone time to finish herself off. Am I right?"

"Heh, um... yes please."

"All right, run along then! Have fun."

Ji'athi waved goodbye to her friend, then lay down on the slab and began fingering herself as a second demon materialized before her.

"Mmm... Do you want to watch, Ihr?"

"Sure," the winged hulk said. "Got a summoning circle though, thought you might be interested."

"Ha! Ah," whimpered Ji'athi, working herself up to a heady plateau. "You don't want it?"

"Eh, I'm getting strong sapphic vibes from her but I'm done with the gender binary. I can give it to someone else though."

"No, I can get this one. Been a while since I've been to Earth, might as well see what they've done to the place."

Ihr chuckled darkly. "Oh, it's fucking awful."

"Ah well. All the more reason to bring comfort to this wayward soul." Ji'athi clasped her hands in mock piety. "Catch you on the flippity-flop! Wait, do humans still say that?"

"They never said that. Like, ever. Unless they were joking."

Ji'athi shrugged, disappearing in a puff of smoke. She'd figure things out along the way.

Tunneling through layers of reality to the material realm was always exhilarating. Ji'athi thought about racing the jump to see if she could climax before re-materializing, but decided against it. Trying to pass off an orgasm as the wails of the damned was just plain awkward.

Fifteen seconds before she would have orgasmed the smoked cleared, and she found herself in a tiny, cold, dark room. Candles and chalk formed an unusually ornate summoning circle around her. And peering up at her in disbelief was the cutest little human she'd ever seen. At least, that was how she'd tell the story later.

"Who has summoned me?" she purred.

The summoner gulped, clearly in awe; she clearly didn't know demons were this large.


"You... you are bound to me, demon!"

"Who... has summoned... me?" Ji'athi repeated, crawling seductively out of the circle.

"Y... You will obey my will, and--"

"Who has summoned me?" she whispered, her face only inches from the woman's.

"C... Crystal."

"Well met, Crystal. I am bound to your service." She sat, leaning to one side. The floorboards creaked under her. "What would you have me do?"

Crystal was pointedly staring away from Ji'athi's nude form. Her breathing was labored.

The demon smiled. "Does my form excite you, Crystal? I am a demon of lust, after all."

Heart pumping, the mortal forced herself to face her new servant.

"You will address me as Crys."

A broad smile formed on Ji'athi's lips. Did she have a baby domme on her hands? This was too precious. As tempting as it was to call her Crys Miss, the demon resolved to keep her bratty side in check.

For now.

"Of course," she replied while kneeling before the comparatively tiny woman. "What would you have me do, Mistress Crys?"

"... Prove your loyalty to me."

"Of course. And how shall I do that, mistress?"

Crystal touched touched a hand to her chin, mulling it over. "I want to be rich. Rich enough that I can quit my job."

"Done," replied the demon. "Check your bank account tomorrow morning."

Ji'athi observed her new mistress as the human pulled out her... phone? And tapped out something on the screen. Was she calling someone?

"A million dollars? Wow..." Crystal sat and stared in disbelief as the demon curled around her. "Um, thank you."

"You're welcome," came the reply. Ji'athi's head lay on Crystal's lap, clearly pleased with herself. "Siphoned it off of the richest hundred people on the planet, they won't miss it." The demon shifted. "Kinda disappointed you still have those though."

"What? Rich people?"

"Mm-hmm."

Crystal sighed. "Yeah, me too. Um... sorry, could you get up? You're squishing me."

The demon popped up with a smile, holding up her hands like she'd just performed a magic trick.

"So," continued Crystal, "What is your name? Your true name?"

"Ji'athi."

"Ah."

"Jay eye apostrophe ay tee aych eye." The demon stretched, her elbows inches from the ceiling. "That doesn't give you any power over me, by the way. But it does make it easier to get in touch."

Crystal's lips clamped together in a tight little frown. "Fine."

"Hmm? What's wrong?"

The human huffed, inches from exasperation. "This isn't working. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I don't know what I did wrong..."

Ji'athi considered the woman for a moment before sitting down cross-legged in front of her.

"If I may," she began, "I think I know what the problem is."

Crystal looked up at her. "You do?"

The demon nodded sympathetically. "In your fantasy, you had confidence. There you'd be able to take new information in stride. But here in the real world, you don't trust yourself."

The mortal glowered at the floor. "I'm so tired of not measuring up. Not tall enough, not athletic enough, not smart enough--"

"I think you're more than enough," countered the demon.

"Yeah right," scoffed Crystal.

"I mean it." Ji'athi leaned forward, placing her enormous hand on the mortal's. "I've been doing this a long, long time. You're not the problem here." She patted Crystal's hand for emphasis. "I don't know who made you feel this way, but you don't have anything to prove. You're good."

She leaned back, and caught Crystal staring at the enormous breasts just in front of her. Ji'athi grinned, resting her cheek on her palm as she looked at her little human expectantly. It didn't count as bratty if she didn't say anything.

After a pause so pregnant its water broke, Crystal cleared her throat.

"You think I should be more confident."

"Mm-hmm."

"All right." The woman stood up to her full height, allowing her to look the demon in the eye. "Lie down on your back. Please."

Ji'athi's eyes closed as she gently leaned backward and extended her legs in front of her. Her arms lay at her sides, and she pretended to breathe softly.

"Good," said Crystal. She climbed atop the demon's stomach, staring down at her for the first time. "I want you to lie still unless I tell you otherwise. If you need to move, you will ask me. If something is wrong, you will say the word 'red.' Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," replied the demon breathlessly.

Crystal wriggled off of Ji'athi and disappeared from view. After some clatter and din, she returned with several coils of rope and a severe look on her face.

"I'm sure a demon of lust could easily overpower a mere mortal such as myself. So I'll have to take extra precautions."

Ji'athi bit her lip and tried not to squeal with delight. It had been years since she was last topped by a human! She could barely contain her glee as she felt the ropes wrap around her brilliant red skin. Either tying the rope was harder than it looked, or her 'mistress' was similarly wound up about it...

"You're very beautiful."

"Oh, thank you mistress."

"Are the restraints cutting off your circulation?"

"No," she replied. Since she had no circulatory system it was technically true.

"Well then, let's get started."

Ji'athi heard the telltale sound of shallow, rapid breathing which accompanied the arousal of her human partners. She also felt delicate fingers on her thigh. A contented sigh trickled out of her while Crystal deftly kissed her.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

The demon blinked. "I want you to fuck me, mistress. Please?"

"What do you... want me... to do to you?"

Ji'athi giggled as she felt a finger trace the muscles of her leg. "I want you to penetrate me, either manually or with a toy, until I climax. Unless you have a penis, I guess that works too. Oh, and I want to please you as well, mistress."

"You'll please me by cumming for me, slave. I don't w-- you will not be given permission to pleasure me tonight."

The demon gasped as she felt Crystal's arm enter her, gently probing inside until it was up to the elbow. Her butt and shoulders clenched as the mortal began sliding in and out, performing a soft beckoning motion with each stroke.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes mistress. But you can go harder if you want to. It won't hurt me."

"How kind of you," tittered Crystal. "Let's see how the evening goes, hmm?"

The demon smiled as the rhythmic thrusting between her legs quickened. From her position on the floor she could barely see the mortal's head bobbing up and down in time with the rhythm. When Crystal's mouth found her clit and placed a delicate kiss on its hood, the feeling was unmistakable. Ji'athi shivered.

"That feels really good, thank you mistress."

"Uh huh. Just tell me when you want me to suck it."

"Suck what? Ahh!" The demon tensed in surprise as mortal lips wrapped around her hood. She arched her back sharply, barely noticing as her horns scraped across the floor.

"That," replied Crystal. The smile shone through in her voice, even if Ji'athi couldn't see it.

"Yes please," mumbled the bound demon.

"What was that?" The thrusting stopped.

"Please suck it, mistress."

"Suck what?"

Ji'athi tensed her muscles, desperate not to lose the thread. "My clit. Please suck my clit."

"Beg me."

"Fuck, you're better than I thought," whispered the demon under her breath. She cleared her throat, took a deep breath for dramatic effect, and straightened her neck to help with projection. "Mistress, please, please suck my clit. I need it so bad, I'm desperate, please let me feel your lips and your tongue on my sinful body."

The only response she received was the reintroduction of Crystal's arm -- smooth, slow, and tender -- into her cervix. Ji'athi quickly matched the speed of her partner. Her hips rippled as sweat dripped from her thighs. Without warning, she felt Crystal's lips on her sex.

"Th... ank you," she said between breaths.

"Mmm," came the reply.

Ji'athi didn't last half as long as she wanted to. The combined onslaught of fingers, arms, lips, and tongue was too much for her. Before she knew it, her body was nearly there. She squeaked and clamped her thighs around Crystal's shoulders.

"Mmmf! That's good, that's good, stop," called out the demon. "Sorry, I'm starting to get sore."

"No apology necessary," replied the mortal, patting her lover's thigh affectionately. She rested her head on the other thigh, closed her eyes, and sighed. "That was nice."

Ji'athi nodded, too blissed out to consider whether Crystal could see head motions from her position between the demon's legs. "It was." She shifted a little, trying to look Crystal in the eyes. "Did you want me to...?"

The human shook her head. "I'm good. I can't stay up too late anyway, got work in the morning."

"Ah." Ji'athi was genuinely disappointed. "Well, I'll get out of your way then."

Crystal looked the demon in the eyes. "You did well tonight. But I don't remember dismissing you..."

Ji'athi suppressed a smile. "Oh dear, am I in trouble?"

"Ah. You're not actually bound to me, are you?"

The demon looked sheepish. "Well, not exactly. Sorry, you seemed really into it."

The human nodded. "Well, would you like to come back here and play with me again?"

"Mm-hmm! I just have to look at my schedule."

Crystal put a hand to her head and laughed. "I can't believe I'm going to be setting up a play date with a demon."

Ji'athi grinned devilishly. "Wait'll I bring you back to my place."