Demon's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Theres a demon under Mina's bed, disrupting her life.
3.2k words
4.3
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALOR

In the darkness of his unconscious mind, Alor could hear voices, some familiar and others foreign. All of it was indecipherable, like being underwater in Mina's bathtub.

Is this what she meant by death? Eternal sleep in a bathtub? It didn't seem all that bad.

But then his nerves came to life and he felt everything. Muscles stiff and tender, the impact of falling eight hundred feet from C4 tower was like being drawn and quartered.

There was another voice, Jin screaming inside the depths of Alor's possession.

"What have you done!" Crumpling to the ground, Jin's face contorted in rage. "We're gonna die because of you!"

We. Alor thought. I am you.

Every fibre of his being bristled at the declaration. Alor had thrown his chance at life away, and with no power he'd be forgotten. Who was he if there was no mark of him left?

It was hard to breathe, his throat constricting with awful unbidden emotions. Emotions he hadn't experienced since being casted out of his domain, all because of her.

Alor would make her pay.

He came to in a white room that smelt of disinfectant, cold light beams burned his vision.

"Am I... dying?" Alor croaked. Death would've been much nicer than feeling like this.

"No sweetheart," Came a feminine voice, "you're lucky you don't have worse injuries." Rushing to his side, a woman's hands wrapped around his, giving warmth and delicious energy. Alor sighed with a smile. At least his powers left him this one little thing.

"May, I need sustenance." He knew the owner of the voice even before his vision focused, regarding the faces before him. Alor's Auntie May gazed down at him in relief, his Uncle David stood at the far end of the room with a grin. They'd come all the way from Texas to check on him, how nice.

Alor's stomach growled and May patted his wrist affectionately. "I'll get you some food."

As May and David left, Alor hadn't noticed the other person sitting in the chair at his bedside. "That's not your Auntie, Alor."

It was like a bolt to the heart. Surely, that was his Auntie? He could recognise his family. But then Mina's face came into focus, and he remembered who he was. He was a demon inhabiting the body of another human, one of his bloodline. Jin.

Despite his groggy state, he recollected the moments before his fall from the tower and his mouth spread slowly into a wild grin. "You promised yourself to me."

Grudgingly, she nodded. It was apparent in the way she was sitting, stiff as a board, that something had weighed on her.

"Why are you so stressed? Were you worried." Alor teased.

"I hate you too much for that." Mina said. "Everyone thinks we're together. It's the only way I could save Jin's ass after the stunt you pulled."

"We must look like lovers now, must we?" There was a salacious tone to his voice that made Mina cringe.

"Jin's family is determined to see that he gets better. I don't know how long they'll stay here, so pretend we're partners."

"You cannot pretend with me, you're my bride. I have no reason to pretend with you." Alor reached out his hand, IV drips in his arm. Jin was already becoming a part of Alor. As it was with the monk priest, he gained core thoughts and memories that shaped his vessel. Pretending he had a family, let alone a partner, would be easy as breathing.

Mina glanced down at his hand, unmoving. "A mutual agreement means I have agency. If I'm to be your bride Alor, what do you expect of me?"

"Let me feed off your energy." Alor wiggled the fingers of his outstretched hand. "Being in close proximity, touching you, fucking you... Each are ways I gain energy."

Fucking was much more preferable. But Alor almost blanched at the thought of excess movement in his current state.

"I have no desire to fuck you. You will respect my word because if you don't." Mina pulled her amulet off her neck, holding it up in emphasis. "This goes back on, and you will receive no energy from me whatsoever. Understand?"

Right now, he'd do anything for her touch. This mortal body, in all its pain, was a nuisance. He could play in the boundaries Mina set, and when the time was right he could plant the seed and she'd be his ticket back to the Spirit Realm.

"Deal." He said, Mina's palm finally closed over his and they were the portrait of a young couple.

***

MINA

I didn't expect Alor to wake up. What with a concussion, skull fracture, and severe bruising I thought he was gone. How could he possibly wake up from this and be fine? But when his glazed red eyes opened, bypassing the drugs in his system to grin in a perfectly coherent manner, I was thankful. Hugh's early interception, heralding the growing crowd below C4 tower to prepare a soft landing was undoubtedly cause for this miracle, and maybe some demonic healing on Alor's part.

Two weeks later, we left the hospital hand in hand as planned. He moved like an old man on a walking frame, sore as I tried to help him into the backseat of Jin's Auntie's car. On the drive, Alor was sleeping like a rock.

"Don't worry Mina, we'll cook dinner for you tonight." May smiled at me through the revision mirror.

It was a chance to interrogate me, and I steeled myself for it. Since she'd never heard of Jin having a girlfriend—one that made him climb up C4 tower like a mad man—I sensed his May was less than distrustful of me.

"You're too kind." I said. "If there's anything I can help with, let me know."

She didn't. In fact, she made my kitchen her own. There was something so invasive about people in your home, rearranging things around to suit their own habits. Jin's Auntie moved the towels off their designated wall hangers to drape them over the overhead stove lights, put the ingredients for quiche back into the wrong shelves in the cupboard. I didn't like it one bit. It felt like she was making herself at home.

The steaming bowl of spaghetti and meatballs did look nice. I'd give her that.

Alor slurped at his noodles aggressively, and his eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head. "You make the best spaghetti, May."

She chuckled across the other side of the table. "Well if you lived with us you'd have it as often as you'd like."

Oh hell no. My fingers tightened around my fork. I couldn't even taste how good the noodles were now.

Alor shook his head, and clasped his hand over my wrist in an affectionate manner. Finger pads over my pulse.

"Mina would have to come with me."

May gave me an appeasing smile. "We only have room for one, Jin."

If I could've shrivelled into a shell for cover, I would. I slurped at my spaghetti instead. Everything was just peachy.

Alor looked hurt by May's answer and gripped my wrist tighter for it. "Well I won't be moving, but thank you."

Having finished his meal, the David tapped his fork on the table absently, his intent eyes on me. "Mina how did you two meet?"

"At the food stall he works at." I paused, thinking of a timeframe. "That was five months ago."

"Five months!?" May's eyes went wide as she looked to Alor. "And you proposed already?"

Alor rubbed a spot on the back of his neck, not quite looking at her. "You know how impulsive I am. I scared her off."

I jumped in. "You were off your face." I turned to his May and David. "I have no idea what happened but Jin was having a bad trip when I got home."

The David and May gasped in unison. "You took drugs?!"

We were really ruining this for Jin.

"In my defence," Alor began slowly. "I didn't know the brownies I had were loaded with shrooms. I thought I was superhuman, and then Mina refused me. I ran to C4 tower till it was morning."

May covered her mouth and made a sobbing sound, her husband rubbed her back, shaking his head.

"Jin." David said despondently.

They hadn't realised Alor got up on the tower out of free, drug induced will. Not a bad girlfriend. May grasped my hand from across the table, and I knew she felt bad then.

"Please take care of him." She said.

Auntie May and Uncle David said their goodbyes after helping me tuck Alor into bed. They weren't staying, but said they'ed check in digitally, wanting to save their reputation from the taint of Alor's supposed bad trip.

Alor stared at me from the bed.

"Thank you for tonight," I said. "You spin lies as easy as breathing."

His lips stretched into a menacing grin. "And my reward?"

I ungracefully shoved off my jeans, peeled my legs out and threw off my t-shirt. Alor's expression was pure glory, but I pulled out my oversized nightie from my pillow and put it on.

"Goodnight, Alor." I booped his nose with my finger, settled under the duvet and closed my eyes.

He groaned. "I'm so sore. Please. You can have your way with me." He pleaded, before adding as an afterthought. "But be gentle..."

Drifting off to sleep proved to be near impossible. Always being tapped into the Spirit Realm, hearing a few routy spirits was fine and well. A little girl whispered in my ear, no biggie. But this time it was like a voracious arena with voices accumulating non-stop. My eyes cracked open in the darkness, and I shoved both sides of my pillow over my ears. Why the hell are there so many voices?!

"Silence." Alor commanded in a low voice as he lay beside me, with a flick of his hand the voices faded away. His voice was weary, thick with sleep. I had no idea when the voices started, but he couldn't have slept through that.

The spirits listened to him. My gaze shot to Alor. "You hold command over low level spirits?"

"The king's will is theirs." He said, as if that was answer enough.

King.

I shook with laughter, snorting under my hand. Alor jerked around at the noise, looking offended and winced all the same.

He flicked his wrist and all the voices were surging back in.

Despaired, I groaned. "No!" It wasn't that I didn't take Alor seriously, I was laughing because of how predictable his backstory seemed to grow. Of course he was an all powerful dark priest and a king of the Spirit Realm. Soon he'd be saying he met God or something.

In a manner befitting such a title, one Alor might have been familiar with, I said wryly. "Apologies, my lord."

His voice was full of satisfaction. "As you were."

I grasped his hand under the duvet, our fingers interlocked for the night.

Morning came, and I felt dampness beneath my hand. I squinted as soft light streamed through my window onto Alor, who appeared much worse for wear. He'd soaked the sheets through, and his eyes were sunken in.

"Are you in pain?!" I clasped his face in my hands, Alor's eyes flickered open, albeit weakly. What in the seven hells was happening?

"I feel like shit." He licked his dry lips. "Did you hold my hand last night?"

I nodded.

"It mustn't have been for long." He croaked.

If my physical touch wasn't enough, what the hell was strong enough to sustain him? But then...

Being in close proximity, touching you, fucking you...

I pulled the duvet off Alor's body, still in his dark sweatpants and cotton t-shirt. All of it was damp from sweat. Freaky demon fever, I was gonna fuck him.

I crossed my legs over his hips, and his eyes fluttered open again. "What are you—"

"I'll fuck you."

Alor laughed bitterly. "I don't even think I can get hard."

I threw off my nightie and chucked my underwear to the floor. "I'll help you."

His mouth fell open as if to say something, when he could only stare up at me. I think I stunned him, which was a first. Alor shook himself out of his momentary daze and said. "Ok."

I leaned back on my heels, scanning Alor. How was I going to get him hard? I'd think he'd get hard easily, but as he expressed before, it was going to be difficult in his sickly state. I also didn't want to hurt him.

I laid back between his legs and spread my own. "I have to go slow with you." I said, dipping my fingers into my folds. "Don't speak while I do this. I need to focus."

Alor didn't utter a word. I closed my eyes, building sensation, tingling hotter and hotter with each rub. Masturbating could at least prep me with an orgasm. Once with my fingers, then hopefully his dick. My hips gyrated against my hand, growing slick, I panted at the hard pulse of my clit, gazing at Alor. His nostrils flared, jaw clenched. He looked frustrated. I smiled.

"Thats too bad you can't touch me." I teased. His cock was stiffening, partially hard.

A muscle in his jaw twitched in answer, and Alor tugged at his cock absentmindedly, freeing it from the waistband of his sweats.

"I can touch myself." He said.

I flipped over onto my stomach, cunt just above his shaft only to reach over my ass to finger myself. I moaned into the duvet, quivering. I heard Alor grunt from behind me, his hips seeking contact with my ass.

Close to orgasm, I lowered myself closer and reached for his dick, dragging his shaft up and down against my clit. He hissed in pleasure.

"You'd love it if I slapped my cock against you." He teased.

"Shut up." I would, but that wasn't the point. "I said don't spe—"

My whole body stiffened as release crashed into me, I cried out as I continued to tease his cock against my slit. Alor swore, and once I'd come down from the height of it I rolled over again. I held myself with one hand on the bed behind me, grinding against him. It was like a difficult game of twister; I couldn't lay on Alor fully, with my hips in the air and feet planted at his sides. I'd better have some sick abs by the time this was over.

My gaze drew to Alor's face. He was well and truly awake now, his attention latched onto my pussy. Those hollows beneath his eyes had disappeared and I snickered when a realisation struck me. How far would Alor heal?

"Pussy magic." I stated.

Alor's brows drew together and he let out a small breath of laughter. "Pussy magi—"

I slid down onto his cock, slow inch by inch. Alor choked on his own breath, breathing hard with a new rush of desire. His red eyes glazed with wonderment.

"Yes," he groaned, gripping the damp sheet beneath him. "Keep going, please—Ah!"

I sunk down to the base with the full force of my weight. "Is that too much?"

"I'm a little tender," Alor said in a vexed tone. "Just don't break my pelvis."

I smiled and leaned over him, our faces close. I wasn't going to do this the way Alor expected. From what I remembered of our first sexual encounter, he preferred it brutal. But it wasn't going to be that way, for now.

"Alor, do you know what a kiss is?"

His eyes squinted. "Vaguely."

"Have you kissed someone before?"

His cocked twitched inside me. "Yes. A long time ago."

I blinked, my hair falling into his face. "You had a lover?"

Alor's expression turned sour. "Not exactly. She cut off my cock."

I gasped and couldn't contain the cackle that escaped my lips. I slapped a hand over my mouth and Alor gave me a tired look.

Talk about inappropriate times to laugh. "Sorry." I said before giving him a peck on the lips, feeling out his interest. Alor's eyes closed in anticipation, and when I broke away only to brush my lips against his, he kissed me back. My mind kept reeling back to Alor's revelation; the foe who cut off his dick was a woman? It amused me, to say the least—not the dick mutilation part. And more importantly, why on earth would he have kissed his foe?

With every kiss it grew more heated. For someone who'd vaguely remembered a kiss, Alor was vigorous with his tongue. I was melting in it, so much so that I hadn't noticed I was pressing my body against him.

"You're not sore." I panted.

"Pussy magic." He grinned and I saw the change in his face. The fierce virility was returning to him, skin no longer sallow but rosy, pumping with blood. "You're like a healing salve."

I could've gotten used to this, my sexual acts of service treated like amazing abilities.

Alor moaned into my mouth as I rolled my hips, his cock seated fully within me. Holding onto his broad shoulders, I set a steady rhythm riding him. I captured his mouth in mine, our tongues mingled in a dance. I rested my forehead against his as I felt the muscles in my limbs begin seizing up, and Alor's teeth nipped at my lower lip in a low growl.

The slap of skin grew more frantic, heat curled within me as I squeezed around his cock, pounding him at a relentless pace. "Oh fuck, Alor." My voice wavered, pitched high on the brink of release.

"Yes, that's it Mina." His fingers clawed at my ass, gripping my cheeks tight to move me up and down his shaft. I stared into his face, longing in my voice. "Make me cum, please."

Alor panted in my face, his eyes were an intense, energetic red. "Anything for you."

He rammed up into me and I screamed. I wrapped my arms around his neck for purchase, weakened by his sudden onslaught of pounding. Gripping Alor was the only thing tethering me to the earth in this moment as I came undone. The sight of it also brought Alor to release, he shuddered and poured into me.

I brought my face back to his, seeing him recollect himself. His eyes were heavy lidded, face flushed and expression soft. It took me by surprise to see such vulnerability.

Alor's fingers trailed from my ass, up the planes of my back. "You saved me."

"I did?" I arched a brow. "If I fucked you earlier this wouldn't have happened."

"I expected much less than what we just did." He wrapped his arms around my middle, smiling up at me. "That was hot wife behaviour."

My heart fluttered. "Well take notes because that's what I enjoy."

Alor gave me a soft, slow kiss and I felt him stir inside me. He was still seated inside me and I hadn't even noticed, or cared. The sex was great, and that scared me. I could seperate emotions from physical forms of intimacy, so could Alor. He was just caught in the moment. I broke away from him. "I need to change the sheets. Go have a bath without me."