Heather Ch. 01

Story Info
Going shopping with a friend leads to more.
3.7k words
4.57
10.7k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go to the big mall" she said.

I looked at her briefly thinking that's a good 45 min drive. Each way.

"I want to go to Gap. I want to get a new bathing suit." she added. "They have more stores than our little mall."

Heather and I had been friends for years. We met when I dated one of her best friends, Diane, and we really started off on the wrong foot. As Diane and I spent more and more time together, Heather felt that we were competing for Diane's time and was very petulant when we wanted to spend time alone as a couple. We were all in our late 20's but this behavior reminded me of a child. Poor Diane was stuck in the middle and we all ended up accepting the situation as we couldn't really fix it. And then Diane moved away.

I had never known Heather to date anyone and now she was without her best friend. I ran into Heather at a bar we both frequented and she loudly exclaimed that I would now be her best friend. I chuckled at the idea. She had been the source of so much drama and discussions between Diane and myself. Heather stubbornly persisted and slowly became part of the routine. She would knock on my door on Saturday mornings ready to hang out. She would call on a weekday and insist that we shared some take-away for dinner after work. We hung out with our friends as a group so it wasn't odd that Heather was tagging along more often. It was just a little odd in the beginning.

Sensing that I was still not keen on a road trip to go shopping, Heather added "I'll buy lunch if you drive. It will be fun!" she insisted.

I was still not convinced but I also knew how persistent Heather could be. Sometimes it was just easier to agree and get on with it.

+

It was indeed a pleasant drive. The weather was nice and there were no fights over the music selection. We chatted loosely about everything and nothing. Heather was a pretty girl with shoulder-length blonde hair and deep green eyes. She was probably 5'7" with a nice athletic build. A real girl-next-door type. She was always in comfortable loose-fitting clothes but her khaki shorts could not hide her shapely smooth-shaven legs and a couple of anonymous breasts filled her t-shirt. Still, I had never thought of her in a sexual way -- probably because of how we met. She was a friend.

As we entered the mall, Heather took charge and I reluctantly followed as I was reminded how much I dislike shopping. Zipping from store to store, Heather tried to speed it along while she browsed the selection in ALL the stores we passed. Soon she had new shorts, a couple of new shirts, a belt and a new pair of sneakers.

"I thought we can here for a bathing suit!" I protested.

"Okay, Okay... this way." she giggled as she dragged me to the next store.

Heather quickly found her size and picked out two that she liked. Soon I was being dragged to the dressing rooms.

"Wait here." She said as she pushed me into a comfortable recliner just a few feet from the row of dressing rooms. It was packed! Teenagers spending their parents money, families on a Saturday outing to the mall... packed! At least I had a comfortable chair so I settled in and started thinking about lunch.

"Come here." Heather called. "What do you think?"

I made it to the curtain and stuck my head in. Heather was wiggling around the dressing room posing in the mirror as she tried to decide if she liked the looks of the bikini. I did a cartoon double-take and carefully admired the scene in front of me. I had never seen Heather in anything but shorts or jeans with a wide array of t-shirts or light sweaters. Now my vision was filled with a full view of her entire body sporting a nice colorful bikini. Those muscular legs did not disappear in her shorts but reached all the way to her shapely ass. Her hips were wide and I imagined those butt cheeks were a perfect handful. Her stomach was flat and her skin was smooth and almost certainly soft to the touch. Moving up, I saw her adjusting the straps around her breasts. They looked firm and I guessed 32 B. Nice!

"Well? What do you think?" she asked again. "Do you like it?"

I tried to gather myself and looked up at her as she turned to face me. I must have mumbled something because she smiled and added "Hold on! Let me try the other one then."

I took my cue and pulled my face away from the curtain not sure of what to do next. I could go back to my chair or wait where I was. I definitely did not want to miss the next show.

I could hear Heather through the curtain as she shed one bikini and replaced it with another.

"Ready!" she shouted not knowing that I hadn't moved an inch.

I popped my head through the curtain again but this time I was better prepared. This design had tropical flowers and I again admired the view in front of me. These were not skimpy little pieces of fabric but respectable bikinis that one could wear around the pool for a family picnic but they showed more of Heather than I had ever seen before. How could I have missed this? She was magnificent.

I also noticed that the fitting room had mirrors on all 3 sides so I was getting a glorious view of every angle of Heather's body as she posed. Her breasts were perkier than I had first noticed and seemed to hold themselves up under the thin fabric. Her hips were perfect and she slowly gyrated in the mirrors as she decided on her purchase. I looked to her front and wondered if she was all smooth or sported a bush. I was awoken again by her voice.

"Tell me what you think." she said as her eyes locked on me in the mirror.

I cannot tell you everything I thought to myself as I slowly looked all the way down her body and then slowly up again until I caught her gaze again. I tried to look at Heather nonchalantly but in the assessment process I had to stare intently at her butt and breasts to rate the bikini.

"I like it very much." I said slowly while donning a big smile. "I think you should get them both." I added while quickly taking another look at the girl in front me. Her gaze never left me.

She smiled and said "Okay, let me get dressed and we'll have lunch."

Lunch was uneventful and we chatted away. My thoughts, however, kept returning to the images in the fitting room. Heather had a great body and it had been a welcomed surprise to find that out. I smiled as I realized how I had ogled her without really being able to control myself. I had enjoyed a good look and I was pretty sure that she knew that too.

We finished lunch and she hit a few more stores on the way out. We drove back home while continuing our friendly chatter.

+

When we arrived at my apartment, we both plopped on the couch and Heather turned on the TV while I grabbed us a couple of cold drinks. It was good to cool down and relax a little.

I looked at the shopping bags, smiled at Heather and said "Well, are you going to show me what you bought?"

This was something we always said when I was growing up and it meant that you showed off your new clothes. There was nothing insinuating about my comment. It was just something we said and did.

Heather looked at me, jumped up and took all her bags with her to the spare room.

Heather emerged wearing her new shorts with the new belt, one of her new shirts and her new sneakers.

I made it a point to look up and down her body before I announced "That looks very nice on you. Nice outfit!" which received a glowing smile.

"How does it look with the shirt untucked? I asked and she promptly pulled at the shirt to let it hang loosely.

"That looks nice too" I said "Good find."

Again she smiled and headed back to the guest room with a big "Thank youuuuuuu.".

I thought it was time for a skirt or the jeans or whatever else it was that she had picked up while shopping but instead Heather reappeared wearing one of the bikinis. The one with the floral print. I looked attentively.

I did not have all the mirrors and the many angles they provided but this was somehow more intense. Heather didn't say a word but looked at me with full eye contact and a small smile.

"Come closer." was all I could think to say and she dutifully walked forward until she stood in front of me.

"That looks very nice on you." I said and I think my voice cracked ever so slightly.

I could hear her breathing slowly as she looked at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"Thank you" she said with a smile that could mean anything "I am glad you like it."

Still not breaking eye contact, I said "You know... there are many ways to evaluate if this is a good bikini for you."

"Oh yeah. How's that?" she said and for a second I was not sure if I had misread some cues.

"How does it look topless?" I asked with a big boyish grin.

The smile on Heather's face grew as she quickly reaching behind her to undo the string tying the back of her bikini top. I had hoped but I had definitely not expected her to react so quickly. Damn!

Her bikini top dropped to the floor.

Now I had a full view of those perky little B cups. The areola was perfectly pink against her white skin and her nipples a darker pink beginning to harden as Heather's breath fastened just a little.

I was in awe. My dick twitched in agreement.

I quickly jumped to my feet and approached her.

"Those are very nice. Can I touch?" I asked while still holding eye contact. Heather didn't utter a word but nodded her head vigorously. Her smile had not faded.

Her left breast fitted perfectly in the palm of my right hand as I stood in front of her. I gently groped and enjoyed the firmness.

"Nice titties!" I said with a grin as I looked from left to right and back again.

"Thank you." she beamed and lunged forward until our lips met. There was no probing or gently getting into it. It was full on tongue action from the very first second. I grabbed a handful of her hair and just held her head in place as our tongues wrestled in a wet kiss.

We both moaned at the intensity of the kiss and my dick was quickly responding.

Breaking away, I looked at Heather's face again. Those green eyes were full of lust and mischief and we grinned at each other while catching our breaths.

I slowly looked up and down her half-naked body. My right hand still had a firm grip of her left breast and I let go of her hair as I moved my left hand down to her ass and gave it a squeeze. Those cheeks were indeed a perfect handful.

"I guess your bikini passed the first test." I said as I fixed her gaze again. "Are you ready for the second test?"

I moved in for another kiss before she had a chance to answer. Our tongues met again while I massaged her butt cheek with one hand and her breast with the other. Her nipple was getting hard and I played with it before giving it a light pinch and breaking our kiss.

Heather gasped at the tweak of her nipple but quickly found her mischievous smile again.

"What's the second test?" she asked.

I placed her in front of the couch so she faced the middle of the room. Giving her breast a last squeeze I took a few steps in front of her and turned around so we were facing each other.

"The second test is that we have to see how it looks while you crawl over here." I said while looking deep in those green eyes.

I undid the button on my cargo shorts and she smiled. She knew exactly what I had in mind and she got on her knees as I let the shorts drop to my ankles.

"Slowly" I said as Heather began to crawl across the rug.

I pulled down my boxer briefs and discarded them along with the shorts with a swift kick to the side. Heather broke eye contact and looked at my swollen dick. I was not super hard but the last few minutes had certainly been arousing and my dick was acknowledging it.

Heather focused on my dick as she slowly made her way across the carpet. My dick twitched and a little precum seeped out.

Heather was now eye level with my dick and instantly licked off the precum while placing her hands on my naked ass. She licked again as she got comfortable on her knees in from of me.

Oh my. What a sight!

My dick was now fully at attention and Heather immediately took me in her mouth. No touching, no inspecting, no leading up to it. Straight in her mouth.

Her tongue played on my bulging head and she slowly took more and more of my dick in her mouth.

Only when she had moved back and forth a few times did she look up at me. I was in heaven. She brought one hand to the base of my dick and took a firm grip while she continued to alternate between moving her head back and forth along my throbbing dick and then playing with the head again before repeating the pattern.

I quickly took of my t-shirt and was now fully naked in front of Heather as she worked her magic on my erection.

I couldn't believe it! Less than 5 minutes ago we were platonic friends and now she was kneeling in front of me while sucking away.

I am about 8 inches with a nice girth and Heather was enjoying as much as she could fit in her mouth. I was getting excited watching her so I had to move us along before exploding in her warm mouth.

I grabbed her hand and lifted her to her feet. Before she could wipe her mouth of saliva, I moved in for another kiss. She hungrily took my tongue like she had taken my dick.

My hands were on her hips, on her ass, on her tits and she was responding by pressing herself against my hard dick. Poor thing was stuck between our stomachs as her hands grabbed my ass and pulled us close.

"There is one more test" I moaned and grabbed her hand.

I led Heather to my bedroom and we came to a stop before my bed.

"We need to see how your bikini bottoms look when they are crumbled up and thrown on the floor." I said and kissed her again.

Heather stopped our kiss, stepped back and swiftly removed her bottom. With a smile she did a hook shot and they landed up against the wall.

"I think you will have a lot of fun with that bikini." I said as I pulled her back to me.

"And without." she replied with a grin as our bodies molded into each other and we kissed again.

Our tongues darted around and we explored each other with more attention now. The initial fervor and animalistic passion was replaced by enthusiasm, smiles and moans.

We created a little separation and my hand quickly moved down towards her pussy while she found my dick and slowly stroked it. We continued kissing and I played with the hair on her pussy. I had not gotten a full look but I could feel that she was sporting a nicely trimmed bush. I gently pulled the hair around her pussy and I could feel the dampness just below.

"Heather" I moaned "since your bikini passed all the tests, I think we should celebrate by..."

I gently rubbed a finger up and down her pussy lips. She was soaking wet.

"Enough with the foreplay!" Heather interrupted me and pushed me on to the bed and on my back.

"We can do more foreplay later but now I just want to feel this thing inside me." she said with a firm grip on my boner.

She quickly straddled me and positioned herself so her pussy lips were just above my dick. She lowered herself a little so they made contact and using her hand she moved the aching head of my dick back and forth against her drenched pussy lips. Heather's eyes were closed and I could only stare in awe and held my breath in anticipation.

Heather lowered herself again and I watched as the head of my dick disappeared. I thought she would move up and down as she slowly took more and more of me inside but instead she kept lowering herself with a constant motion until she was fully impaled on my dick. Only then did she open her eyes again.

Heather sat up straight, adjusted herself a little like she was getting comfortable on a bicycle seat and grinned at me. "Ah, that's better."

I moved my hands to her hips and lifted my hips towards her. I wanted to make sure that she felt everything I had on offer. I was in to the hilt and I could already feel her juices soak my base. Boy, was she wet!

Heather started swaying her pelvis back and forth sending pleasure waves through my dick to my entire body.

"Kiss me! Please." was all I could say and Heather quickly dipped her torso so our lips could meet again. Her pussy gripped my dick while my tongue danced in her mouth. It was intense.

I had one hand on her hip and the other played with her tits as we slowly started finding a rhythm together. Heather would lift up and move halfway up my dick before slowly coming back down as I pushed up to penetrate her fully. We repeated this while our tongues thrashed around at each other. We picked up pace and I could feel how she tightened her pussy muscles as she moved up so my dick was being milked in the process.

After only a few minutes I knew I wouldn't last.

"Slow down." I gasped "I am about to blow."

Heather smiled at me. She put her hands on my chest and continued riding me at increased speed.

"Ok" she grinned.

"No" I protested as she slammed back down on me. "I... want... you... to... come... too!" I stuttered.

I had stopped moving as if that would somehow prevent the inevitable but Heather continued to ride me mercilessly. She studied my face as I made a series of grimaces representing intense pleasure combined with the realization that I was helpless.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

I clawed at her hips as her pussy muscles squeezed me again.

"I... am... coming..." I yelled as pushed my hips up and yanked her hips down on me. I held her tight as I started to explode inside of her.

Heather bucked and straightened up again with a guttural moan.

I could feel her pussy convulse as I pumped stream after stream of hot gooey cum deep inside her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck." she moaned as every muscle tensed in her body. She finally collapsed with a scream as the orgasm took over her body.

+

I was not sure if I had passed out. Heather felt like dead weight against my body but we were still joined at the hip and my dick was still firmly inside her. I kissed her forehead and I could feel her eyelids flutter on my chest as she opened her eyes.

"Holy shit." was all I could muster.

"That was soooo good!" she replied and I threw my arms around her.

"Best shopping trip. EVER." I added.

Heather laughed. "Yeah, I am glad I got that bikini."

We kissed again and we both felt my dick getting smaller. It was close to plopping out.

Heather quickly moved off and used one hand to cover her pussy to avoid anything dripping out. We had made a mess. My dick and groin were covered by our cum mixed together. Heather ran for the bathroom. Our cum was beginning to ooze out of her. She cleaned herself and brought me some tissue so I could wipe myself clean.

As she laid down next to me, she said "That was fun!" and smiled.

She gave me a long kiss and we looked at each other before both of us started bursting with laughter. I guess the situation hit us both.

Heather jumped up and went to the other room to find her clothes. When she came back she was dressed and said "I'm going home to shower. See you at the bar around 8?"

"Yes, that sounds good." I said. The passion was over as quickly as it had started and we were back to being friends. I guess.

Heather gathered her shopping bags and slipped out the door while I was still lying naked in bed.

I showered while thinking of the events of the day. Innocent trip to the mall followed by unreal sex and then a quick return to normal. I guess we had realized that it was a one-time thing and just enjoyed it.