Demon's Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
There's a demon under Mina's bed, disrupting her life.
2k words
3.2
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to think about how much I wanted to bathe with Alor, but even while I stripped my bed and laid down fresh white sheets and a plush duvet, his post-sex face came to mind. Anything for you.

No. This wasn't happening. It was garbage day today and the bins in the kitchen were full, I charged into the kitchen only to realise I was still buck naked and sweaty. God, why am I thinking backwards?!

I checked the clock on the wall.

6:55am.

Crap, the truck always came at seven. I didn't have the luxury to get fully dressed and soaked right now, I could throw on a bathrobe. But there was also the hot demon in my bathroom.

Then I heard the lumbering engine of a hulking truck, the throwing down of empty trash bins.

I could avert my eyes from Alor, that would've been easier.

As soon as I slipped through the door into the bathroom, Alor eyed me.

He grinned. "You've caved."

"No," I said without a glance his way, grabbing the bathrobe from behind the door and shrugging into it. "Got to take out the trash."

I caught a glimpse of a damp lock of hair hanging over his eye before shutting him out again. Dammit, I promised myself I wouldn't look! Why did the mere thought of looking at him make my stomach twist?

At a brisk pace, I went back into the kitchen tying the ties around my waist before grabbing both trash bags out of the cupboard and hauling them over my shoulder. The clock read 6:59am and I made for the front door.

When I opened it, it wasn't the hallway of my apartment building anymore. I stiffened mid-step, my bare foot elevated in what could only be described as deep space.

The trash bags fell to my feet, only to topple over the edge of the doorframe down into... nothingness.

I fell back and shrieked, scrambling to slam the door shut. Except I failed, leaving it ajar. Alor shuffled out of my bedroom, making an appearance in nothing but a towel around his waist. "What happened!?"

"You tell me!" I crawled back to where he stood, eyes never leaving the door into open space. "Where the hell are we Alor!"

Alor gave out a small ahh when he noticed the door. He didn't seem concerned at first, only peered over the edge scanning the darkness and stars beyond. His eyes darted to the windows around my apartment, assessing."We're in an astral plain."

"Well, how do we get out of the astral plain?" I asked.

He shut the door. "We can't. Someone's brought us here."

When Alor turned back to me, there was something dark behind his expression, almost like he was regretful. Then I remembered C4 tower.

"You got their attention." I accused. Whoever this someone was.

"No," Alor said venomously. "This wasn't how it was supposed to happen."

"Stop being vague!" The weight of everything Alor had done crashed down onto me, and I couldn't hold back anymore. "What are you hiding from me Alor? First you body snatch Ethan, then Jin, say you want to conduct a spell and then you climb up C4 tower for the whole world to see you. Why do all of this?"

Alor grasped both my arms, pulling me against him. There was an earnest but tortured look in his red eyes, like he wanted to say a thousand words in a glance. I couldn't pull away from him.

"I—"

"Lovers quarrels." A new voice said mockingly. "You haven't changed at all, Alor."

Alor froze, his grip on me tightening. There was a man all in white standing in the doorway, which didn't seem all that bad. Didn't angels dress in white? Alor was trembling. There was something else in the air, I could sense it. I watched as the stranger stepped forward. His white hair trailed down his back, blending into his light fluttery robes. He was all angelic appearance wise, but I could see the thinly veiled redness in his irises.

"Get behind me." Alor growled, shielding me with his half naked body.

I peeked over his shoulder, scrutinising the stranger. "He's masquerading as a spirit. It's a demon."

All the tension left Alor's posture. "A demon, you say?"

Oh, was that a good thing?

"Very good," the man slow clapped, a child-like wonder to his face as he gazed at me before turning on Alor. "Your human was always good at that wasn't she?"

Alor stepped closer to the man in white, searching his face until an answer came to him. "Kaz?"

Kaz pressed an elegant finger to his lips in an effort to conceal the mischievous tilt to his lips. "Shh."

Alor broke the distance between them and lifted Kaz into a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you brother!" Alor cried.

Kaz groaned. "Put me down."

"Why are you dressed like a demon hunter?" He broke away giving Kaz a playful shoulder shove, except it sent Kaz back into the wall so hard that he was momentarily dazed. A hole in the plaster left where his head had struck. Alor exchanged me a strained expression.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.

Flush faced Alor cast his eyes to the floor, mumbling."I didn't mean to do that, it was a reflex."

He was embarrassed by himself? For me? I gawked. "To be fair he dressed up as a demon killer, but you should apologise to him not me!"

"I know Kaz is fine with it, but you are not."

I pinched the bridge of my nose with a frustrated huff. But the sheer alarm in Alor's face at my reaction, gave me cause to smile, We had trudged many unsympathetic demon miles to get to this stage of human development. I quickly wiped the smile from my face. "Just say it, Alor."

He turned to Kaz, brushing the leftover plaster dust from his robe. "Sorry brother."

Kaz's expression turned sour, as if he'd bitten into a lemon. "Ugh, you're so human."

"I hate to interrupt this lovely reunion," I began. "But Kaz can you tell me why the fuck we are in the astral plain?! I have class this afternoon!"

Kaz straightened, recollecting himself before launching into his explanation.

"I've been trying to find Alor for a millennia since he was banished from the Spirit Realm" He glanced to Alor. "Once I saw you on tv, it was easy to track you down and summon you here."

Alor gave him a squeeze on his shoulder with a warm smile. "Kaz is fond of mortal trysts just as much as I am."

"Not quiet," Kaz grimaced, and looked me up and down. "You cut off his cock once, I don't know why he bothers so much."

I didn't hear him right. "What?"

Kaz's brows shot up. "You haven't told her?" He gave out a chaotic, high-pitched laugh. "Oh your persistence is admirable brother!"

Past lives. I'd never been one of those children who could pin point how and where they died in another life, with nightmares to aid them in their research. But then I recalled my land lady saying Alor never caused trouble before me, and the meeting with Hugh, saying Alor's plans had changed at my arrival to the apartment. No one had found that box under the floorboards in my bedroom, I felt pulled to it, the dick inside it—

Alor grabbed Kaz by the mouth, his hand a vice grip on his face. "You talk to much, I forgot." Alor hissed. Moving to the door, Kaz's feet dangled in the air frantically as he fought to pry Alor's hand from his mouth, muffling in protest.

"Hey!" I gripped Alor's bicep. "Don't throw him out the door. We need to talk!"

Alor scowled, begrudgingly setting Kaz down. "Don't speak until we're done."

Kaz only nodded, sliding down to his knees against the wall.

"I will make this easy for you," I began once he faced me."It's a simple yes or no question. Was I the foe who cut off your dick in my past life?"

After a long silence. "Yes."

"Were we lovers?"

Alor hesitated, eyes flitting in thought. "Yes and no."

I gestured for him to elaborate.

"That demonology group with those friends of yours? They come from a long line of monastic demon hunters—which my brother—" He pointed to Kaz's outfit. "Is dressed as. Their purpose is to protect humanity from my influence. And in your past life, you were one them. But you weren't as pure as they were, and we had our secret dalliances. Maybe even a little bloodshed."

The sly grin that had risen with his last remark soured into a chilling expression. "And then you betrayed my love and trust by cutting off my cock, leaving me to be killed by your comrades."

I thought Alor had shown me his malicious side, the true depth of his demoness. But the way he gazed at me with such unadulterated violence, showed be how deeply affected he'd been by this transgression. My own act of violence against him.

Bile rose in my throat.

Alor continued. "Waking up here in this apartment from your presence, I had every intention of getting my revenge." His mouth curved downward, his face solemn."But my feelings have changed. I don't like thinking about who we once were. As much as you're a remnant of the past, you're also someone wholly new."

I swallowed. I didn't even know what to say, none of what Alor had said felt real. For a moment, I could only stare at Alor in disbelief. "If Kaz hadn't shown up, what was your plan then?" I asked. "Were you ever going to tell me?"

He fidgeted on the spot, putting his hands on his towel hips. Skin turning red by the minute.

Kaz spoke up. "To stay with you and to provide an heir." Alor bit his lip as if to stop himself from charging at Kaz. But Kaz only continued. "It's apart of this grandiose prophecy. That's the only way his banishment ends."

Alor wrung his hands together. "I tried to find other options, believe me. But this is the last I'm left with."

I took a step back. "I should have known better."

Alor reached for me, grasping my hand.

"I understand you're mind is reeling from all of this," he began, "but everything in me is devoted to you. I wouldn't want your unhappiness." Alor's fingers caressed my cheek. "You have a choice. If you don't want to carry my child, then this is the last you will hear or see of me."

Alor let go of me and backed away to the door, Kaz rose.

"I will give you time to decide." Alor said, his back to me. "In the meantime, Kaz and I will search for my true body, and return Jin's."

I was breathless. The moment of Alor's absence had finally come, and I didn't know how to feel.

Just as Alor was about to step out into space, a thought came to mind.

"Don't you need the box?"

Kaz and Alor turned, stepping back onto the floor. Alor blink strangely, as if shocked by his own forgetfulness over his most prized possession. Kaz cackled, clutching Alor's shoulder. "You cannot forget that!"

Despite my anger, I snickered and retrieved the box from my bedroom, along with a few extra things that would be important to Alor.

"Clothes?" He eyed the oversized pyjama pants and tee-shirt I handed him. He'd have to endure wearing mine since his only outfit was recently sweat drenched.

"You'll freeze." I gestured up and down his naked torso and smiled.

"Time is of the essence brother." Kaz announced, clutching the black box against his hip. He had one foot out the door, his other hand outstretched for Alor to take.

Alor took one last look of my apartment, and me before clutching his clothes to his chest. "Thank you."

And with that, they both stepped out into space, the door shutting behind them.