Demon's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winced, as a pair of curved horns began to emerge from her skull. They didn't grow much; just enough that Elishe couldn't hide them behind her bangs. "...You turned me into a demon?" she demanded. Sharp fangs scraped against her sensitive lower lip, and she fought the urge to curse for fear that she'd bite herself again.

Arialla giggled, and squeezed Elishe against herself. Her tits scraped across the brunette's horns, and their owner blushed horribly as a pleasant tingle went down her body. "You don't mind, do you?"

Elishe opened her mouth; then closed it. She had wanted a better body, and been given it. She had wanted power, and been granted it. She wasn't sure what hell would be like; and she would have to go to hell, if she remained a demon. Yet if it led to someone like Arialla, surely it couldn't be all bad. "...If I say no. Can we do that again?"