Demon's Heir

Story Info
A summoned demon requires an heir.
1.9k words
4.41
19.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilyRae88
LilyRae88
17 Followers

The large old leather book sat open in her lap. It was heavy, the spine creased from age and use. The papers nearly brittle, some with questionable stains. On the floor a pentagram has been drawn with a sharpie, with a bowl and a candle at every point. In the bowls were some herbs, a piece of raw chicken, stones, wine, and a lock of hair.

Callie sure hoped this worked. A small voice in the back of her mind was yelling that she had finally lost it. Trying to summon a demon? Ridiculous. Another part of her was for sure afraid. What if her Grandmother was right and an actual demon appeared? But, she needed her wish granted, needed for life to get better again. If this was the only way than so be it. If it failed, than, she would be the only one who knew.

Finally ready she set the book on the ground on the page with the weird words and stood. The book hadn't mentioned a dress code so she wore her favourite jeans and a sweater. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and brown eyes framed by slightly dirty glasses.

The words in the book were not English. She had spent the previous day with her grandmother practicing until the old woman deemed her pronunciation correct. Basically, the words for asking for the demon to come forward and grant her wish. They felt odd, coating her tongue.

After the first few seconds after she had finished the spell nothing happened. Callie felt a mix of disappointment and relief. It wasn't to last long however. Smoke began to plume from the candles and was pulled into the center of the pentagram with a strong wind. There it built up until Callie couldn't see through the area. All the bowls shook one at a time, the contents gradually disappearing.

Callie shivered with sudden real fear when the smoke cleared to reveal a figure. It was a demon. A real breathing demon. It was humanoid in shape, with male features. Maroon skin that looked thick like hide. It was stretched tight over a well-muscled stomach. Arms thick as tree branches carried hands with fingers that ended in talons. The creature's thick legs were hairy, a loincloth covering the private area. Callie had to lift her head to see the demon's he was easily seven feet tall.

His eyes were completely black, and his grin revealed sharp teeth. From dark curly hair sprouted two black horns that curved slightly inward. Small sharp horns also poked out on his shoulders, these only the size of a thumb.

"You summoned me, human?" The demon asked. His voice was very, very, deep.

"Uh...yes..." Callie stammered.

"What is your wish?" The demon crossed his arms.

"Holy shit you're...real!"

"Yes. Do not fear, I cannot leave this circle without your permission."

"Yes...my Grandmother told me that."

The demon spotted the book on the ground. "Ah, yes, your Grandmother wished for the powers and spells of witches even though she isn't one."

"She also said your name is Roruk. So Roruk I ask you to grant my wish...That Ian Teller is to be broke and lonely for the rest of his life!" Callie ordered.

The demon took a deep breath, looked Callie up and down, and let out a large sigh.

"You humans are always so hasty with your wish. What has this Ian Teller done to you?"

"He asked me to marry him, then two months later skipped out with his assistant and all my savings!" Callie growled.

"SO now you wish for him to know what that's like. Typical. I can offer you so much more if you're willing to pay a higher price..."

"What's the price for what I asked for?"

"Hmm...Three years labour once your human life has ended."

"And what are you thinking of offering me?"

"What you asked for, along with unending fortune and immortality-well a very long life at least."

"That's a lot...what is it you ask for in return?"

"An heir."

"What?"

"I need an heir and I would prefer it to be half human. Than it can walk the human world more easily and improve business." Roruk nodded.

"So..I would have to..."

"Sleep with a demon, yes, and carry the spawn for eight months, and raise it. For it will have to know human customs well. All in all twenty years of work I suppose."

"That's a long time not to mention having a child!"

"A moment compared to the centuries I can give you." Roruk countered.

"What am I to tell people? Humans are pregnant for nine months! And what would the child look like? And what will people think of me?"

"I am willing to take on a human appearance when needed to satisfy those around you. The child will look like you until he is of age, when I will more take over parenting. And while born months earlier, the spawn will need to remain in a very warm atmosphere for a couple months after birth. One will be supplied in a mansion I give you. You may hide out there claiming your doctor put you on strict bed rest."

Callie thought her options over. Was she really willing to do all this?

"I have to sleep with you?"

"An heir brought through magic conception is no magic at all. I promise you pleasure as we try and try to conceive." Roruk grinned.

Was Callie really going to do this? Ian had devastated her and he deserved it. The unlimited money and life was very tempting too. She had always planned on being a mother as well.

"Alright. You have a deal."

"Wonderful."

Roruk reached out his hand, and Callie took it. Immediately the smoke was gone and candles extinguished. Roruk stepped out of it, towering very well over Callie. Callie gulped and was suddenly...very aware of her heavy breathing making her breasts rise and a tingling between her legs.

Roruk wore only a loincloth that was growing snug. He had always found human women to be attractive. Much more than his own kind. His claws pulled at Callie's shirt until it ripped in half. Her breasts were held in by a pink lace bra. Roruk licked his lips, then lowered his head to kiss and suck on the human's neck.

Callie gasped, this felt so much better than when Ian did it. Her hands grabbed the demon's thick biceps. Roruk's lips moved down her chest until she felt a lick between her breasts. She moaned and her panties grew very wet. Roruk chuckled and with one talon broke her bra and had it on the ground. That talon then circled delicately around a nipple, occasionally gliding over it. Soon Callie could barely breathe, even less so when he sucked her other nipple into his mouth. Callie had to grip onto one of his shoulders to stay upright. She was nearly orgasming just from a little attention to her tits!

"So sensitive." Roruk said as he ripped her pants off. With his knuckles he rubbed where the wet patch was and Callie's legs shook. The actions continued until-

"Oh, oh!" Callie came for the first time. Her panties were so soaked juices dribbled down the demon's hand.

Roruk helped Callie fall to her knees once her climax wore off. Time to get him ready. His loincloth was gone and Callie took a second to asses him. His cock was mostly like a human's. The shaft was the same colour as his skin, the head black. The veins were very thick and along the edge of the head were little bumps. Already mostly hard the cock was over eight inches, and as thick as her forearm.

Callie took it in her hands and began to lick the shaft up and down to help make it wet. No way she was going to take all of it in her mouth but she would try. She took the head in her mouth and whirled her tongue around it. Roruk enjoyed this, groaning and running his fingers through her hair. He let the human continue to suck and lick his cock until he was ready.

Suddenly Callie was turned around and bent over, elbows braced against the ground, ass high in the air. She felt his hands between her thighs to widen her stance. Once hand grabbed her ponytail. The head of the big cock was rubbed up and down her pussy lips.

"Please, fuck! Put it in!" Callie begged.

"As you wish." Roruk groaned.

His head pushed past her lips and Callie gasped-how was he going to fit? Roruk pushed in another inch, letting the human adjust to him for a couple moments, before slamming himself all the way in to the hot, wet pussy. Callie screamed and reared her head back. Roruk smacked her ass before gripping her hip and beginning to thrust.

There was no spare space in her pussy. His cock was so thick it almost burst her. She could feel every vein, and those bumps on the head tortured her deliciously. Callie moaned and shouted as the demon continued to fuck her. It could be heard how wet she was with every thrust. Roruk began to grunt. Human pussy was wonderful. He began to put more power into his thrusts as Callie's moans filled the air.

Moments later she yelled out a climax and Roruk thrust himself inside her again and held still within her. Hot squirts of his cum filled her pussy as he groaned. So many she thought it wouldn't end. Finally the demon pulled out and without the support of his cock her ass fell to the ground. Callie rolled onto her back with her legs spread. Roruk watched as their mixed juices flowed out of her pussy. He would be hard again in no time. Lifting a hand he smacked at Callie's breasts, enjoying how they bounced.

He leaned forward and nibbled on her hard nipples. She moaned helplessly. He would play with one with his mouth, while smacking the other, and then switch. Once both nibbles were wet he sat up again. Now his eyes moved to the pearl at the tip of her pussy lips. The clit. Humans were the only ones with them. Roruk circled it with the tip of a talon and Callie immediately rolled her hips into the movement. The talon glided across it and Callie shouted.

Hard again Roruk brought the head of his cock over her clit and began to snack it with his cock. Randomly he'd move it and smack her clit with his hand. Callie lifted her hips off the ground, legs shaking with pleasure. When Roruk knew she was right on the edge of climax he smacked her clit so that the tip of a talon hit it, not breaking skin, but she would feel it.

Callie shouted again and her eyes rolled back into her head. Hot liquid squirted from her pussy, coating Roruk's cock, abdomen, and thighs. Now heavily lubricated he slid back into her. He placed his hands on the ground above her shoulders to prevent her body from being pushed away by his thrusts.

Callie was barely aware of him thrusting into her over and over again. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure. Only small moans escaping her lips. Roruk began to rut inot her, his hips flying with thrusts. Eyes on her bouncing breasts he loved the smacking sound of their hips meeting.

Soon he was spilling into her and shouting his own release. He held himself deep inside her until all of his seed was there. To prevent too much from spilling out as he pulled out he lifted her hips up. Her entire body was limp. He could see some of his seed at her pussy lips, but no more flowed out.

Yes, he would have a human heir for sure.

LilyRae88
LilyRae88
17 Followers