Den Mother Ep. 07: HUNTRESS MOON

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Bowling ball?"

"Hardly amusing." Kurevski frowned, then paused, "Perhaps a few frames once I have our deceased guests processed." The base was large enough to accommodate a small bowling alley to help keep the isolation up here at the Arctic circle sane.

"You're on Doc."

As the worker lifted the bag the head of a certain raven-haired beauty within it jostled about. Eyelids popping open seemed normal until they darted from side to side in the blackness of her leather crypt. Jaw wiggled slightly she again fell silent as her tomb.

Tailchaser had no tail.

********

A few weeks in the future.

"What's this tiny totem for?" General Harlan Harker held it in front of his eyes to examine it up close, it's beaded necklace dangling between his fingertips.

"It's a way finder. If it does its job it should guide us to where they at least took Anna." Stanos, brother of Garameth the Ghost spoke up, "I wasn't certain of its intention out at the crash crater. But after communing with the Ancestors, it's all becoming clear."

Taking it from the General, Lynn Dawson looks it over herself, "Can it guide us to our lost loved ones?"

"I'm not certain its powers extend time and space Lynn." Lucien moved next to her, now like his brother back in their clothing for a proper modesty. "If it helps, you should wear the talisman close to your heart." He ventured to take it from her and hook it about the back of her neck. In doing this her eyes were locked on his, the trembling that much more intense. His eyes were so blue.

"Thank you, Lucky."

"Yes, you are." He winked. "Have faith Lynn."

"Don't lose that thing, Ms. Dawson." The General agreed to let her retain it for safe keeping.

"I'll guard it with my life." Hearing avian honks through their sheltered cabin everyone drew their eyes toward the ceiling.

"Anyone here questioning why Geese are flying North when its winter?"

"That talisman is doing its job General." Stanos pointed up. "They lead, we follow."

"Duck! Duck! Goose!" Lucky chuckled, "Sorry! Bad timing."

"If they are our compass needle let's get our asses moving."

"I'm going too." Lynn stressed.

"Who's going to watch your post here for incoming fuels?" Harker brought up with narrowing eyes. "Not saying you can't go."

"Shit!" She cursed not having considered that.

"Snowmobiles from the West. Three riders." A soldier stepped inside to warn the General.

"Are you expecting company?"

"Not that I'm aware of." Lynn bulged her eyes and stepped to the opened doorway. "I have no clue. There are no villages for fifty miles."

"Step aside." Stanos ventured out just as the security detail led by Peregrine primed rifle scopes on the riders covered in warm attire mostly furs. Walking out amid the snipers Stanos ordered them to lower their aims. As they did the snowmobiles rode directly up to him. "I thought I smelled Grizzly."

Parka hoods lowered, and visors lifted Stanos and the troops were met by two large native American's and a beautiful woman. "Hello, Momma Bear." Stanos grinned, "Been awhile! What? Fifty years, maybe?"

"Who is this?" Peregrine interfered as part of his job.

"Read my thoughts Birdy. Then read theirs." Peregrine indulged his telepathic eavesdropping and turned pale. Turning away he convened with the General over the newcomers.

"Werebears?" Harker had heard it all.

"I call them Carebears." Lucky whispered to Lynn and nudged her shoulder with his. She blushed. "Just don't wake them up from hibernation."

"We sensed you were here Stanos Wolfson. Lucien!" The leader nodded, Lucien waving back like a salute.

"Spirits?"

"Goaded as much as guided." He spoke standing off his snowmobile to admit his 6'5 stature. Behind him stretched the 5'7 female and the smaller 5'9 male. "It is good to see you, Old Friends. We like you, had sensed Garameth and his pack lost to us."

"Just in time, Standing Tall. We could use the help of you and your kids there. Still as lovely as ever Goldy." Stanos ventured in closer to offer her a hug. A kiss on his cheek made her father snarl under his breath. "Relax Gristle, I'm not mingling that close."

"Don't call her Goldilocks." Lucky sighed at Lynn.

"We have a lead on our pack sister Anna, she's been taken Northeast. We were getting ready to board the General's plane there and do some sightseeing. Care to join the hunt?"

"If you need me."

"Goldy? Can you and Standing Lower... sorry, Lowell." He winked, "Can you two watch the fueling station while Lynn there goes with us? Her daughter went missing along with the General's son, when Garameth and the pack..." A shrug of uncertainty was all Stanos had left.

Goldy noted Lynn and took it upon herself to say hello. Face to face she smiled warmly, "It is my pleasure to meet you. I knew Folly."

"One of my daughter's dogs?"

"Not a dog Lynn." Lucky nudged her again, "Changer like us. Like Anna was. Like my brother."

"Right! And you, you're a bear?"

"Only on my period." Goldy winked, "I will guard your post faithfully until father returns with you." She then smirked at Lucien, "Watch this one, he gets pawsy."

"Hey! Don't be stealing my trout then."

"Not funny Lucien." She razzed him with a low verbal growl.

"Cubs, I swear." Lucky laughed.

"Are we done?" General Harker was losing patience, "Need I remind you of daylight in Alaska here."

"He's right! General?" Stanos acknowledged fact, "Room for Standing Tall here?"

"Just call me Stan."

"What's our weight limit, Perry?" Harker eyed his man, Peregrine. A telepathic call to their awaiting pilot who acknowledged the chart in his possession and did the calculations found it necessary to offer bad news. "Guessing here, but it looks like we might need to decline his help. Big as he is it tips the scales."

"I can fix that."

"So, can we." Stanos nods to his brother Lucky.

"That's my cue. Lapdog it is."

Before everyone's eyes Lucky and Stanos reduce their size to become puppies in look but hardly in intelligence. Lynn dropped her jaw glaring at Goldy. "Oh, my God! Where does all of their mass go?"

"Magic." Goldy hugged her arm, "This is where you should kick Lucien while he's down." Of course, Lucky hopped in the snow and tugged on Goldy's pant leg viciously. "He's so cute when he gets feisty."

Picking Lucky up in her arms Lynn was pelted in kisses. "Stop that this instance."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Goldy giggled. "Roll up a newspaper if you can find one."

Standing Tall himself magically became a cute bear cub lessening his body mass into a more compact teddy. The awe factor was blowing the soldiers minds. Peregrine plucking up Stanos grumbled, "Don't shed on me."

"Shed no. Shit maybe." Stanos telepathically warned him.

"Let's get in the air. We're losing sun." Harker led the way to his awaited, fully refueled plane. Pampered pets in tow.

"Hunt well!"

Coming from a Huntress like Goldy, that was a must.

********

Once more at Stone's Throw base.

"Fuuuuuuck me, Byron. Harder!!"

Olga Hetzakovik moaned while Cyclops-1 pilot Byron Cromwell nailed the busty blonde doggystyle, sipping champagne like a pro. Amid her dancing breasts and brewing climax she unexpectedly found her lover removed forcefully and hurled to the floor. A shrill scream followed him all the way down.

Fearing for his life Byron sat in awe of his Commander Overshadow removing a bath towel to stand nude before him. He went so far as to cover his eyes to avoid lusting over Mercedes perfect body. Crawling behind Olga, Mercedes shared something else in her possession. One look at her device Olga cringed but remained vigil with her ass in the air. Hooking it about her waist Mercedes rammed a very thick strap on cock up into Olga and took over grabbing the blonde's hair.

"Pour me a fresh glass, Cromwell." Mercedes used Olga's lute, "Before I pour you."

"Yes Sir... Ma'am!" Once he filled Olga's barely used glass, he handed it over while trying hard not to capture even a glance of his superior. "I'll let myself out."

"Heel, Cromwell!" Mercedes pointed at the bed next to her and the screaming Olga. "You and I are not done having words."

Crawling into bed on his hands and knees, Mercedes Raoul aka Overshadow dug her vicious nails into his ass cheeks and drew blood beneath four fingers. Snarling at being impaled he mumbled, "Thank you, Ma'am!"

"Sir!" Equal opportunity! The Commander made Olga orgasm, pulling out of the Russian beauty. Overshadow then turned her strap-on toward Cromwell's tight anus. The end was near.

"Asshole!"

His thoughts on her.

POINT TAKEN!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12