Denial and Acceptance Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freja noticed my mood shift. "He will choose well, Ake."

"How can you know?" I asked.

"Because I know you." She put her hand on my wrist.

I teared up, but refused to cry. I loved my sister.

We went home to a big family dinner. Some aunts, uncles and cousins had come into town to see me off as well. It was wonderful to be sent off surrounded by family. I would miss them, but I'd at least convinced my parents to come visit the coming summer.

I twitched awake when the automated voice announced our decent into the SeaTac airport. I groaned as I shifted in my seat so I could raise it to its upright position. I was exhausted. It was a long trip anyway, but the added stress of not knowing what Dan would say made me even more restless.

I wanted to see him, but dreaded what he might say.

I shuffled off the plane and made my way to luggage. I texted Katie to let her know I'd landed and she replied telling me she was waiting outside to pick me up. I stifled my third yawn before I finally saw my bag come down the conveyor.

I stepped outside and looked around for Katie's car. Not seeing it at first, I started walking down the sidewalk. I had stopped and was looking around before I realized the truck I was standing next to looked familiar. It wasn't until I saw Dan walking around the front that I realized it was his.

"Dan?" My sleep deprived brain refused to accept that he was here.

Then he hugged me. I took a deep breath and was filled with his smell. I nearly swooned, then realized the state I was in. Baggy jeans, sweatshirt, hair down and stuffed into a baseball cap.

Before I could decide how terrible I must look, he kissed me.

Dan -

His eyes widened when I claimed his lips with mine, but they quickly closed and he leaned into me. I heard him sigh when I pulled away.

I walked him to the truck, opened the door and held his hand as he climbed in. I grabbed his suitcase and threw it in the back before walking around and climbing in the driver's seat. I suddenly regretted installing the bucket seats and large center console, instead of a bench seat so he could sit next to me.

I reached out and took his hand. "Your place or mine?" I asked.

"Mine? I'd really like to get cleaned up and get some sleep."

I nodded. It was almost two in the morning. I held Ake's hand as he dozed while I drove to his house.

"Hey." I whispered. "We're here."

He opened his eyes and gave me a crooked smile. I got out and got his bag out of the back of my truck. I opened the door and gave Ake my hand, then my arm as we walked to his front door. He unlocked it and dropped his bags just inside the door.

He kicked off his shoes and began peeling off his clothes as he walked to his bathroom. He left the door open and I soon heard the shower running.

I picked up his clothes as I walked back to his bedroom. I glanced in the bathroom, but he had the curtain closed on the shower.

Maybe I should join him.

I shook my head and continued to the bedroom. I figured he was probably just tired and wanted to wash the travel off him before he crawled into bed.

I put his things to the side, stripped to my boxers and crawled into his bed. I hoped I wasn't being presumptuous, but had a feeling he'd appreciate it.

He walked into the bedroom and smiled to see me already in bed. He dropped his towel and crawled into bed, naked. He shuffled over and put his arm and a leg over me, snuggling into me and resting his head on my shoulder.

He sighed when I kissed his head. Within minutes he was asleep.

I gently rubbed his bare back with my fingertips for a few minutes, just appreciating that I was with him again. Soon enough I fell asleep as well.

I woke in the morning finding Ake still asleep. I figured he would sleep in. I gingerly crawled over him and wandered into the bathroom to take care of things. After that I went into the kitchen and made some coffee.

Ake finally wandered out of the bedroom a little after ten, now wearing loose pajama pants and a sweatshirt. I was sitting on his couch watching TV, so he just crawled into my lap and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hummmmmm. Morning." He mumbled.

I kissed his head and he snuggled further, wrapping his arms around me as well. I rubbed his back and he hummed.

"How was your trip?"

"Good."

"How's your family?"

"Good."

"Am I going to get more than single syllables from you this morning?"

"No."

"Then how about some coffee?"

"Yes please."

I waited a moment. "That means I have to get up."

"Ok."

He still didn't move. Finally I hugged him and turned so I could set him on the couch beside me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get him a coffee, topping mine up as well.

I handed him his coffee and sat down beside him. He wiggled around until he was leaning back on the arm of the couch, his legs in my lap.

When I finished my coffee, I set it on the coffee table. I rubbed his leg and ankle while we watched TV. Eventually, I pulled one of his feet toward me and dug my thumbs into his heel and arch.

"Ohhhhh." Ake closed his eyes and slouched down a bit more in the couch.

I kept rubbing his feet, drawing a number of grunts, groans and sighs from him. When I'd finally finished with feet, he gave one last big sigh.

"Is there any chance those could be somewhat regular?" he asked.

"I don't see why not. I'd be happy to do such things for my boyfriend."

I saw his eyes pop open and he just looked at me.

"I mean, if you're ok with the idea of being my boyfriend?" I asked.

Without answering, he sat himself up and crawled into my lap, claiming my lips with his own. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I smiled at his enthusiasm. We kissed for a little while until he stopped and put his forehead against my chin.

"Are you sure?" He asked, softly.

"I am."

"No reservations? No conditions?"

"Ake." I said, gently cupping his face in my hands and making him look at me. "I love you. I can't promise it'll be perfect, but I can promise I'll do my best to love you just as you are, however you choose to be."

A tear ran down his cheek and leaned forward to kiss it. He leaned forward and buried his face in my neck, pushing his arms between me and the couch.

"I love you too, Dan."

We sat there for little while. I gently rubbed his back while the TV chattered on in the background. Eventually, he slid off me and leaned back into the couch, looking at me.

"So what are we doing today?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I have no plans. My contract's done and I have nothing on my calendar for at least a couple months."

He frowned. "I have to go back to work tomorrow." After a moment, he shook his head. "No, that's not right, I don't 'have to' go, I want to go. But I also don't want to leave you."

"I'll still be here." I reminded him, taking his hand in mine.

The rest of the day we cuddled on the couch, occasionally exchanging kisses. Eventually our stomachs push us to the kitchen where we make simple sandwiches so we don't have to go anywhere. That evening, we order in a pizza and just keep relaxing together.

Finally, sleep calls to us, so we retire to the bedroom. There isn't an intense passion between us, just a mutual desire for intimacy. We both strip naked and crawl into bed. He turns away from me, but snuggles back, making sure as much of our bodies are pressed together as possible.

I fall asleep holding his hand.

The next week was spent feeling out what this new relationship was. We spent plenty of days in, but would go out often as well. A couple times Finn met us out and she delighted in telling Ake as many embarrassing stories of me as she could.

That Friday evening, she met us at an Italian restaurant so she could indulge in heavy carb intake since she was training for an upcoming triathlon in a month or so.

"What about you, Kim, are you seeing anyone?" For whatever reason, Ake always called Finn by her first name.

"No, not really." she replied.

"What, what does that mean?" I ask.

"Nothing. I'm not seeing anyone."

"C'mon, you can't fool me. What does 'not really' mean?"

She blushes. Finn never blushes. "I'm not dating, but there's maybe the hope of dating?"

"Who is she, how'd you meet?"

Finn looks down and seems to be struggling to find the words. "Well, I've sort of known her for a long time, but we've never really been in the right situation at the same time, so nothing could ever happen. Well, that's changed, so there's the chance for it."

"That's awesome, Finn. I hope it works out for you." I say.

"We're both looking forward to meet her." Ake agrees.

Finn changes the subject after that, and I go along without a second thought.

"Oh, Micky gets into town on Wednesday." I mentioned.

"She is?" Finn asked.

I nodded. "Emily is staying with our parents while she comes here and scopes out the place. Says she wants to get a few houses looked at before she brings Em in for the big decision."

"You're picking her up?"

I nodded. "She said she wants to do dinner on Friday. You two up for that?"

"Yes!" Finn blurts out.

Ake nods. I'd already told him.

The conversation turns to various other topics before Finn begs off and heads home. I walk out of the restaurant with Ake, holding his hand. I unlocked the truck and hold the door open for him before walking around the truck and getting in.

"Micky's actually getting here on Sunday." I tell Ake.

I fired up the truck and started driving to my house. Ake and I have been splitting time at each other's houses, but I told him I needed to be home this weekend. He just didn't know why.

"She is?"

I nodded. "In fact, I'm taking delivery of her motorcycle tomorrow. She wants to ride it to surprise Finn on Monday."

"That will be fun, though why does your sister want to surprise Finn? Are they close?"

I smile as I recall the last few times those two had been together. At first, Micky was overwhelmed by Finn's gregarious nature. Very quickly she was caught up in the whirlwind and went along for the ride. I'd done my best to warn her, but Finn can be quite a presence.

As time passed, they would spend time together here and there, even whispering and giggling like sisters every now and then. No few times would I walk into the room and they'd both go silent, just staring at me before breaking down in giggles.

If I wondered what it would have been like having a second sister, I no longer needed to.

I told Ake some of those stories and he got something of a thoughtful look on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"That look on your face."

He waved his hand. "Oh, it's nothing, just a thought about the first time I worked with Kim."

I wasn't sure I believed him, but dismissed the thought from my head. No reason no to, after all.

The following day, I spent some time in the garage, straightening up and making room to take delivery of Micky's bike. I knew I'd have to uncrate it, as well as get it running again, since it would be drained of fuel.

That and I was hoping to sneak a ride in before she got in.

About a half hour after promised, a truck was backing into my driveway. I waited patiently while they dragged the box to the end of the truck, before lowering it down onto the ground where I'd indicated.

I did a walk around, then signed for the delivery and wished them well.

I grabbed my drill and started unscrewing the wooden crate it was in.

As the first side fell away, I heard Ake gasp.

"That's beautiful!" He said as he walked toward it.

I smiled since I'd had the same reaction over and over.

He helped me finish uncrating it, then getting it free from the base and backed it into my shop. The two of us worked together without really having to talk much.

Within twenty minutes, I'd climbed on and started the process of getting fuel to the carburetor. After about a half dozen kicks, the bike roared to life. I'd never get tired of that sound.

Unable to resist, I kicked it into first and rode out of the garage, still wearing just shoes, shorts and a t-shirt. I should have geared up, especially since helmets are required in this state, but I was only going around the block.

I rolled back into the shop and couldn't hide the grin on my face. Ake just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

I turned it off and got off.

"You're welcome to go for a spin if you'd like." I offered.

He shook his head. "It's your sister's bike. I'd rather she told me it's ok."

"Well, technically, I suppose, but my father said the bike is both of ours."

He walked around and put an arm around my waist. "Maybe so, but your sister's is the opinion that matters, so I can be patient."

He did gently stroke the fuel tank, though.

"Well, that job's done, aside from moving the remnants of the crate. What do you want to do the rest of the day?"

"I want to go on a date tonight."

I pulled him around so he was facing me, still wrapped in my arms. "A date sounds perfect. Where do you want to go?"

"I'm going to go home and get dressed. You pick me up at six. I'll make dinner arrangements."

I smiled and kissed him. "Sounds great. What am I dressing for?"

"Nice, but not formal."

I nodded. "You got it."

He kissed me and gave me a quick squeeze before getting his things from the house, getting in his car and driving away.

I used the time to carry the wooden pieces of the crate to the side of the garage. I'd take them to the dump some other time, or burn them in my fire pit.

I did some more tinkering in the garage, wanting to make the bike perfect for when Micky got here. I realized how happy I was that my sister and niece were going to be living so close. Satisfied the garage was clean, I closed it up and wandered to the house.

I had about an hour until I had to be at Ake's, so I decided to take another shower. After the shower, I got dressed in my athletic boxers, black slacks and royal blue polo. Running my hands through my hair, I did one last check in the mirror before grabbing my keys and locking up the house.

I arrived at Ake's and knocked on his door before letting myself in.

I walked into the kitchen to see him standing at the stove with his back to me. The house smelled amazing, but he had changed into his thin PJ pants that, while showed off his cute little butt quite well, didn't really seem like "going out" clothes.

He turned around and smiled before walking over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck, and kissing me.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" He started brushing what I assumed was flour off my shirt, only managing to get it to fall onto my black pants.

He sighed and I put my hand on his face so he'd look at me. I just smiled and kissed him.

"Don't worry about it." He hugged me before stepping away and going back to the kitchen. He cracked the oven and looked inside before closing it and resuming stirring something in a pot.

"I decided we'd stay in and I'd cook for you."

"I'm not going to argue, but I didn't have to get dressed up for that."

"What, I can't look at something delicious while I eat?"

The mischievous smile that crossed his face before he turned around made me realize I was likely in for a long, but wonderful, evening.

The dinner was incredible. I don't remember what Ake called it, but it turned out to be a goat stew. He'd made a roti-style flat bread to go with it, as well as rice. We had wine and finished with a chocolate dessert he said was his grandmother's recipe.

It took some serious willpower not to stuff myself, but I didn't think trying to have fun naked times while my belly felt like I was 8 months pregnant would have been a good idea.

We retired to the couch to enjoy some wine and let the food settle. I sat down and twisted so I had one leg on the couch and one on the floor. I patted the cushion between my legs and Ake sat down in front of me with his back pressed against my chest.

I rubbed his arms, his chest and ran my fingers through his hair, just enjoying being next to him. He sighed from time to time and slumped his head forward. I pushed him forward a bit more and rubbed his shoulders and neck.

I knew I wouldn't do nearly as good a job as he would, but he still made noises that made me think I was doing alright.

Eventually he leaned back and put his head on my shoulder, turning so he could kiss my jaw.

We talked about our plans for the next few days, though we knew we'd be working around Mackenzie's schedule as well.

"So she'll be here tomorrow?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"What time?"

"About two, I think. I need to check the confirmation she sent again."

"But not in the morning?"

"Nope."

"What are your plans for dinner, then?"

"I think she wants to surprise Finn, so we'll invite Finn to the pub or something."

"We should do that tonight. She may have made plans already."

"If we do, she may get suspicious. I can convince her. I'll tell her it's about soccer. She always shows up to those. I think she's worried I'll stop playing and she'll be forced to find another goalkeeper."

"Speaking of, when does the season start?"

"A few weeks? Maybe two? I'm not sure. I should probably start running more often. I haven't been going as often."

"I can run with you."

"Anytime you want." I said as I squeezed him. "You know I like watching your butt and legs in those cute little shorts you wear."

He wiggled and nudged my ribs with his elbow. "Perv." He said.

"Don't put on a show if you don't want me to watch!" I said as I dug my fingers into his ribs.

He squealed and tried to pull away from me, but I wrapped a leg around him and kept tickling.

After a few seconds, I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him back so I could gently bite his shoulder where it met his neck.

"Ohhhh..." he sighed as he relaxed back against me. He quickly stood up and started walking to the back of his house.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. You, are going to get naked and get into bed."

"As you wish."

I walked around and made sure everything was turned off. I grabbed our phones to plug them in, then made my way to the bedroom. I plugged the phones in, then took my clothes off. When I was down to my underwear, I heard Ake behind me.

"Oh, those look so good on you." He said just before he put both hands on my ass.

I felt my muscles twitch, but I let him rub. It felt good, but it's really something I'm not used to. I turned around and saw he was completely naked, his hairless cock starting to rise.

I wrapped my arms around him and started kissing him in earnest. I reached between us and gently rubbed his nipples with my right hand while he fumbled with my boxers before pushing them down as far as he could reach.

My own hard cock slipped out and became buried between his legs, firm against his balls.

He moaned into my mouth and pressed his hips against me, causing our cocks to rub together. I was incredibly turned on.

I picked him up and tossed him onto the bed before crawling over him and settling my hips down so his cock was trapped under mine.

I went back to kissing him as I began moving my hips, rubbing our cocks together. I put my weight on my right hand and used my left to hold our cocks together, eventually just gently masturbating us both at the same time.

"Ohhh my god!" He whispered into my ear as he let me go.

Precum had began leaking from one or both of us and I felt things get slick. It felt incredible and I was starting to worry I'd cum too soon. Finally, I let go and began kissing my way down his his face to his jaw to his neck to his chest.

Eventually, he realized I wasn't stopping and he put his hands under my armpits and pulled to stop me.

"You don't have to." He whispered.

"Pretty sure I do." I replied, smirking.