Denial and Acceptance Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let me go and I began placing gentle kisses around his abs, feeling his cock twitch now and then. I continued moving down, letting his cock rub against my face as I passed, but being careful not to touch it with my mouth.

I kept going, kissing down one thigh before gently pressing against his legs so they opened up in front of me.

"Oh, it's so cute." I said. I was worried he may not appreciate me describing it that way, but his eyes were closed and his head was thrown back.

I lightly dragged my fingers from the head of his cock, down his shaft, over his balls and kept going until they brushed past his asshole. I saw him grab two fistfuls of bedding underneath him.

I leaned forward and began peppering the skin around his balls with slow kisses. I started alternating kisses with licks and even gently nibbles until he was practically thrashing and his cock was as hard as I've ever seen it.

"Please. Please, Dan."

I licked from his perineum all the way to the head of his cock, before putting the head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and began bobbing up and down, slowly taking more and more in my mouth each time.

I felt my gag reflex kick in when he touched the back of my throat, so I backed off some. I continued alternating licking, sucking and massaging his balls until I pushed him over the edge.

"Wait, Dan, wait. I'm going to cum!" he hissed.

He pulled on my head, but I ignored him and just kept going. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow it. I wanted him to feel good.

And he did.

I wasn't quite prepared for how much he came. As much as I swallowed, I still ended up having some leak down onto my hand as I slowly pumped him.

Eventually he twitched and his muscles tensed, so I let his cock fall out of my mouth.

I crawled up his body as he lay there, panting. I laid slightly to one side so my weight wouldn't crush him, but I still pressed my body against his, feeling his slowly deflating cock against my hip.

He opened his eyes and took a second to focus on my face.

"So good." He said, smiling.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and started kissing me. As he got more energy, he kissed me harder, dragging his fingernails through my hair.

He pushed against my shoulder to get me to lay on my back. He then leaned over and opened his nightstand drawer. He pulled the lube out, squirted some on his hand before rubbing it all over my cock, even letting his fingertips drag across my balls and over my ass.

I hissed and closed my eyes.

"Are we here for you, or me?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment before smiling and reaching his hand back around my cock. "This is all for me." He said before kissing me again. I felt him move, knowing he was coating his own ass as well. When he was done, he leaned over and set the lube on the nightstand, using a towel from in the drawer to wipe his hand.

He then flipped onto his hands and knees, looking at me beside him.

"C'mon, lover. Come fuck me."

I got on my knees and crawled behind him. That cute little butt was presented to me and I couldn't resist rubbing two of my fingers around his little hole.

"Ooohhh...shit." He grunted as I eased my pointer finger into his ass. I gently moved it in and out, pushing a little further in each time. Remembering what he did for me last time, I pulled out and started adding a second finger.

"Wait." He said. He grabbed the lube and opened it, holding it toward me. I pulled my fingers out and squirted more lube onto them. He closed the lube and tossed it onto the table. I smeared a bit more lube around his hole before pushing both fingers in.

"Yessssssss." He said as he pushed back against the invading fingers.

I worked the two fingers in as far as they would go, then curled them slightly so they were rubbing his prostate. After a few strokes, he pulled forward.

"Fuck me, Dan."

I pulled my fingers out and crawled up behind him. I lined my cock up with his hole and gently pressed forward. I'd intended to gently work it in as I had my fingers, but Ake pushed back, sinking my entire length in one go.

"Oh, fuck!" He gasped.

I grabbed his hips and just held him firm against me. I felt him lean forward and let him do his own thing, getting used my my cock. After a few strokes, he was beginning to fuck me with longer and longer strokes.

"Ok, I'm ready. Do it!" he hissed.

I grabbed his hips and pushed forward until my hips slapped against his ass.

"Yes! Fuck me!"

I began using longer and longer strokes, slamming my cock into his ass over and over. Ake collapsed onto his forearms, his ass sticking in the air. He was grunting and moaning and saying "Yes." over and over again.

I reached under him and felt that his cock was hard again. I wrapped my hands around it and felt him fuck my fist as I fucked his ass.

"Oh...wait, wait." He said and leaned forward until my cock slipped out of his ass. He turned grabbed a pillow, flopped down, then shoved the pillow under his hips. He grabbed his legs behind his knees and pulled them to his chest, opening himself up for me.

"I want to see your face." He said.

I smiled and leaned down, lining my cock up with his asshole again. Just as I felt the tip enter, I quickly pushed the rest in until our hips were pressed against each other.

I saw those bright blue eyes widen and a silent "O" appeared on his lips.

I leaned forward and kissed him as I started fucking him with long steady strokes. I felt him let go of his legs and they rested against my shoulders.

I reached down between us and wrapped my hand around his cock, once again feeling him fuck my fist as I fucked his ass.

"I'm going to cum, Dan!" He whispered.

I grunted. "Me too. I'm close."

"Cum in me." He said.

Just as he said that, I felt his cock twitch and cum burst from his cock and splashed against my chest. I gently kept pumping him as he came.

His ass squeezing against my cock was enough to push me over the edge. My eyes squeezed tight as I began coming as hard as I could remember.

"Ooooohhh...ffffuuuuuuck! I groaned.

I felt his hands on my face and I opened my eyes to see him staring into mine. He smiled and gently pulled on my head, guiding my lips to his.

I settled my weight on him and we just slowly made out for awhile, our tongues gently, but relentlessly sliding against each other.

Eventually I let my head fall to the pillow beside him as I let my breath and body recover.

He hummed softly and rubbed his fingertips up and down my back.

Eventually my cock softened enough that it slipped from his ass. I sighed and lifted myself from between his legs, not wanting my weight to make him uncomfortable.

We lay on our sides, facing each other, both of us smiling and just looking at each other.

"So good." He said. His eyes closed and his smile got bigger.

Eventually, he got up and used the towel to wipe the cum that was leaking from his ass.

He kissed me again before going into the bathroom. After a minute he came back out wearing nothing but a cute pair of lacy boy shorts that I'd never seen before.

"Oh, you need to get more of those, I think." I said.

"Do I?" He asked as he turned so I could see his butt in them. They were slightly wedged into his crack and showed off his butt incredibly well.

"Absolutely!" I said.

He giggled and came to bed, laying on his stomach, half on me, half on the bed.

"Was everything ok tonight?" He asked after a few moments.

I nodded. "Everything was wonderful, Ake."

"Are you sure? Because you really don't have to..."

I silenced him by putting my finger on his lips. I then used that finger under his chin to lift his lips to mine so I could kiss him again.

"If I'm uncomfortable with something, I'll talk to you about it, I promise."

He smiled and laid his head down on my chest. I gently stroked his bare back before letting my arm slide down so I could cup his butt.

He wiggled a little, sighed, and soon we were both asleep.