Denial and Acceptance Pt. 09

Story Info
Dan and Ake switch things up. Dan considers the future.
8.5k words
4.9
1.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9 of the series. One more after this and I'll be done telling Dan & Ake's story.

Ake -

I woke up before Dan. He'd turned toward me and we were completely intertwined. Arms around each other, my head was against his chest and our legs were even wrapped together.

I smiled and wiggled a little to give him a hug. He sighed and rolled away slightly. My breath caught as I felt his cock drag across my hip.

As much as I would have liked to start playing, I really had to go to the bathroom. As gently as I could, I disentangled myself from him and skipped to the bathroom.

Once I was done, I slipped my boy short panties back on, then started digging one of Dan's t-shirts out of his dresser. I stopped and smiled, before quietly closing the drawer, I stepped into his closet and took one of his dress shirts instead, rolling up the sleeves that would otherwise hang well past my hands.

I walked barefoot into the kitchen and began making coffee. I knew there would be four people shuffling into the room for coffee, so I dug through his cabinets until I found a large thermos. When the first pot was done, I filled that, then reset the machine and started more.

I got out cups, sugar, honey and cream and set them out as well.

I poured and prepared my own cup and enjoyed the brew for a bit. I quietly stepped over to the couch to check on Emily. The cleat she'd been holding was on the floor and she was on her back with her arms and legs akimbo. I smiled at her.

I tiptoed back into the kitchen.

I decided I'd prepare breakfast, so I started digging through Dan's fridge and pantry to see what he had available. I pulled out a number of things and set them on the counter.

"Right." I said, quietly.

I got to work.

"Hi."

I jumped at the voice behind me. I spun around, spatula in one hand, and the other on my chest, attempting to still my heart.

Emily covered her mouth with her hand and giggled.

"Sorry." She whispered.

Ake shook his head. "It's ok, you just surprised me is all."

"Where's Dan?" She asked, climbing up onto one of the stools.

"He's still sleeping."

"Oh. Why are you cooking?"

"Because I love to cook. It's one of the ways I show people that I appreciate and love them."

I turned back to the bacon to make sure it was cooked just right.

"Do you want to help?" I asked.

Emily smiled and nodded.

"Great! Go head and wash your hands, ok?"

She scampered down from the stool and promptly washed her hands in the kitchen sink.

I took out the bacon that was done and put some fresh slices in. I then stepped into the pantry and pulled out an apron I saw hanging in there.

I hung it over her head, then folded it up before tying it so it wouldn't hang on the ground. It was a trick my mother used to use when I helped her in the kitchen.

"Ok, so we've got five hungry people in this house, so we're going to cook a big breakfast, ok?"

She smiled and nodded.

I moved the stool to the other side of the counter and set her to work cracking eggs into a bowl. Her efforts were clumsy, but she was determined. When she had the full dozen eggs in the bowl, I handed her a cup of heavy cream and a whisk, telling her to blend the two.

Once I finished the bacon, I poured the grease into a container to cool, wiped out the pan and set it back on the stove to cook some sausage as well.

"Ok, we'll set that aside and cook the eggs when everyone is up. Let's get started on the batter. Do you want pancakes or waffles?"

Emily got a thoughtful look on her face before she looked at me. "Pancakes!"

"You got it."

I set a big bowl in front of her, and walked her through how much of the mix to add, as well as the wet. She was careful in her measuring and I was pleased to see I didn't have to make any adjustments when she was done.

I turned on the griddle surface to heat, then started looking around for something for her to stand on near the stove so she could help cook them.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"A step stool or chair?"

She scrambled back down from the stool she'd been sitting on and skipped to the pantry. She came out holding her prize, a stool that was just the right size.

"Uncle Dan got this so I could help him cook." she said, proudly.

"That's perfect!"

I set it in front of the stove and she stepped up. Between the two of us, we had the pancakes done rather quickly.

"Ok, I'm going to start the eggs, so why don't you go wake up your mom and Kim."

"Kim?" She asked, crooking her head.

I slapped my forehead. "Of course, your dad only calls him 'Finn', doesn't he?"

"Finny's here?" She asked.

I nodded, suddenly unsure if I should have said anything. Nothing to do about it, now.

"Yay! Wait...where is she sleeping."

I coughed. "Umm...I think she might be sharing with your mom."

"Oh, ok."

I blinked. Just that easy?

She hopped off the stool. Before she could run away, I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Could you also knock on your uncle Dan's door and tell him breakfast is ready?"

She smiled and nodded before scampering away.

I set the bacon, sausage and pancakes on the table, along with all the flatware. Satisfied, I began cooking the eggs.

I heard pounding on a door, then Emily's voice, quite loud and clearly. "UNCLE DAN, BREAKFAST IS READY SO GET UP!"

I giggled and kept cooking the eggs. I heard another door and some other voices, then giggling and squealing. Soon enough Emily reappeared in the kitchen, her face flushed and her hair slightly mussed.

She stepped back onto her stool, so I handed her the rubber spatula and instructed her to gently stir the eggs.

I finished setting the table as the first zombie shambled into the main living area.

I poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Kim, gesturing to the flavorings, if she so desired. She smiled and shook her head, taking a sip and sighing, happily.

I did the same for Mackenzie as well, receiving a kiss on the cheek for my trouble. I didn't see Dan, so I went back to the stove.

"Everyone else is having coffee, would you like hot chocolate for breakfast, or juice?" I asked Emily.

She frowned as though deciding the fate of the western world. I let her off easy by asking, "Both?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Ok! Do you know where the hot chocolate is?"

She nodded and hopped off the stool, walking into the pantry and returning with a packet. I took it from her and said I'd get it ready while she poured her juice.

I quickly filled the kettle and started the water heating. I finished the eggs and scraped them onto a large plate.

I was waiting for the water to finish boiling when I felt arms wrap around my waist just before a pair of lips pressed against my neck.

"Hmm, you better stop or my boyfriend will get jealous."

"He'll never know. Besides, you're too good for him and we both know it."

I smiled and turned to kiss him.

"Thank you for making breakfast." He said

"And coffee."

"Especially coffee."

"Though Emily did most of the work."

Dan -

I picked my head up from Ake's shoulder and looked at Emily. She was beaming.

"Well that only makes sense. She's always helping me in the kitchen."

My sister rolled her eyes. "She doesn't help me!" she whined.

"That's because you won't let me, mom!"

We all laughed. I knew my sister and believed that. She was a tyrant in the kitchen. A genius, but also a tyrant.

The kettle was boiling, so Ake removed it and poured hot water into the cup in front of him. She began stirring and I saw it was hot chocolate. I had a good idea who it was for.

I stepped into the pantry and came out with a tin. I opened it and pulled out a small handful of marshmallows to put in her cup. Ake smiled.

We all sat down at the table to enjoy the meal the two had prepared.

I was falling in love with having everyone around. I appareciated my space and my privacy, but I had to admit I enjoyed having a full home as well.

All too soon the meal was done.

"We'll clean up." Finn volunteered.

I know my eyes had to be wide. I'd never seen her take on more work than was absolutely necessary. She stuck her tongue out at me. She knew what I'd been thinking.

Mack joined her in clearing the table.

"Dan?" She looked at me.

"Hmm?"

"While we clean up, can you get a bath started for Emily?"

"Sure, no pr..."

"Mom, I want to take a shower."

"...or I can fire up the shower."

Mack nodded and continued clearing the table.

"C'mon Captain!" I said.

We walked down the hall and I stopped in front of the door to the guest bedroom. "Why don't you pick out some clothes and I'll make sure you're ready to go."

She nodded and disappeared in the room.

Emily had been over enough that she knew how things worked, but I think she liked having some things done for her, especially by her Uncle Dan, and I wasn't complaining.

I got the shower started and set a towel out for her. She came into the bathroom and set her clothes on the counter. She then started fumbling for the knot to her apron behind her back.

I turned her a bit and undid it for her. I pulled it over her head and tossed it over my arm.

"My lady." I said with a sweeping bow. "Your shower awaits."

She giggled as I spun and left the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I walked into the pantry and hung up the apron. I then walked over to where Ake stood at the counter talking to the girls.

"More coffee?" He asked. I nodded, so he grabbed my cup from the table and topped it off from a thermos.

Ake wrapped his arms around one of mine and laid his head on my shoulder.

I just looked at Mack and Finn as they washed dishes together. Whispering and giggling and nudging each other. Finn saw me staring and looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I'm just really happy for the two of you. I love you both, so it's wonderful you're together."

"Awww. Micky, Danny-boy loves me!"

The two of them started laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

"C'mon." Ake said at my shoulder. "Let's go get ourselves ready for today."

I nodded. I walked around the counter and deliberately set my coffee cup next to Finn. "One more for you."

She grabbed the faucet and flipped it to spray, sending a wave of water my way.

"Ack!" I spun to run away and slipped on the wet floor. My legs connected with Finn, causing her to fall. She reached out to grab anything to prevent her fall, only to grab Mack and pull her down with all of us.

Within a heartbeat, all three of us were on the floor, tangled together, laughing.

I looked up just in time to see Ake take a photo.

"Well, that's one for the family photo album."

He chuckled as he started helping me up. He led me from the room and I glanced back at the other two, still on the floor laughing. I shook my head and walked with Ake back to my bedroom.

We took turns in the shower and getting ready for the day. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and froze when I saw Ake.

He was just slipping a stocking covered foot into a pair of heels before standing and smoothing a pale blue sundress with embroidered flowers along the hem. At some point he'd put on mascara, a lip gloss that was easily a few shades more red than his natural color, and his hair was held back in a low ponytail.

"Wow."

He looked at me and smiled before holding his arms out and twirling.

"You like it, I take it?"

I nodded, unable to say anything else.

"And how are my seams?" He asked, turning and standing with his legs together.

"Sexy." I mumbled.

He laughed, a light and twinkling laugh. "No, Dan. Are they straight?"

I looked at his face, plastered with a look of mischief, then back down at his legs. "Yes, they're definitely sexy."

He rolled his eyes as he turned back to me. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around him, claiming his lips with my own. I pulled back a bit so I could look into his yes.

"And straight."

He smiled.

"You look incredible. Beautiful."

"It's not too much?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Ake, it wouldn't matter to me if you were in a potato sack or lingerie. You'll always be beautiful."

"A potato sack, eh?"

I nodded.

"Or lingerie?" He asked.

I my smile grew and I nodded again.

He leaned forward so his lips were brushing my ear, "What do you think the stockings are attached to?"

A shudder ran down my body. Before I could react, Ake stepped back.

"Too bad we don't have time." He said.

I must have had a confused look on my face because he giggled and let his fingertips brush against the head of my very hard cock that was tenting the towel. I looked down then back at his face, blushing.

He pulled me into a quick hug, kissed my neck, then whispered, "Later." in my ear before using his tongue to pull my earlobe into his mouth. My breath caught in my throat, then turned into a groan as he nipped it before stepping back and walking from the room.

I contemplated a cold shower when it appeared my erection wasn't going to go down. Eventually it went away on its own. I quickly finished getting dressed, choosing casual shorts, a t-shirt and short socks. I figured I could always throw something else on if plans called for it.

I walked out of the bedroom, unable to come up with an excuse for my delay, but thankfully no one asked. I mean, Finn may have been smirking, but I was used to that.

"So, ladies, what's the plan for today?"

It dawned on me what I'd said, but Ake didn't react to the statement, so I didn't say anything either.

They all talked for a little while until it seemed we had a plan. Well, they had a plan and I was along for the ride. The girls were going to go look at the neighborhood where the house was and I was going to take Ake out to do some shopping since he wanted to cook dinner for everyone.

Of course, I realized that meant we were cooking for everyone, but I didn't mind. I was really enjoying having a full house, so I wanted to take advantage while I could.

"Can we have pizza?"

Emily was looking right at Ake. She was smart, picking a soft target like that.

Ake demurely squatted down so he was in line with Emily's eyes.

"Hmm" Ake tapped her lip with her finger, suppressing a smile. "You know, we can probably make pizzas on that big grill on the back deck."

Ake looked at me, "Do you have stones to bake them on?"

I shook my head. "But I imagine we could pick up one or two while we're out getting the other things we need."

Emily's eyes were getting wider as it was dawning on her she was going to get her wish.

"Then I suppose there are just two important questions to answer."

"What?!" she asked, excitedly.

"Well, the first is, what vegetable do we eat with the pizza?" Ake asked.

Confusion crossed Emily's face. "Vegetables? With pizza?"

Ake nodded. "Well, I suppose we could make do with a salad."

Emily's face scrunched up. "What's the other important question?"

"Well that's simple. What do you want on your pizza?"

I saw my sister roll her eyes before leaving to gather her purse.

"Pepperoni and mushrooms!" Emily exclaimed, clapping her hands.

Ake smiled. "That's my favorite, too!"

It took some time for Emily to calm down enough to head out to the car with her mother and Finn, not that she stopped talking.

"C'mon." Ake said, slipped her hand into the crook of my arm.

Grocery shopping turned into regular shopping since we had time and Ake was apparently in the mood. He decided we should just go to a mall.

"I love these shoes, but they don't lend themselves to long days of walking around shopping."

"They are cute shoes. And they really make your legs look great."

He smiled and leaned his head into my shoulder.

He stopped into a casual shop and picked up a couple shirts for work. Then it was to a sporting goods store for some running shorts.

"One more stop." He said, happily pulling on my hand to the next store.

I just smiled and followed. My smile may have turned into a smirk when he walked into Victoria's Secret.

"You wait here."

I rolled my eyes, but humored him. A salesgirl approached him and the two of them immediately began walking around the store, stopping at various places. The two of them made eye contact with me and I just arched an eyebrow at him.

He covered his mouth and leaned toward the girl and said something that caused her to start laughing. They disappeared into the dressing rooms, so I did my best to not look like a lecherous pervert to the other customers.

Soon enough I felt his hand in my arm again. "Ok, I'm set. Let's go."

He looked behind us and waved at the sales girl. She winked and waved back.

We found a coffee shop and had a tea and a snack.

"We should get to the store to get the food we need for tonight."

I nodded. "I need to pick up a pizza stone as well."

"Oh right, you said that."

We finished our shopping and headed home. I checked the time and decided to fire up the grill since it needed to get nice and hot.

I walked back into the house to see Ake sitting on the couch. He'd just slipped his shoes off and had rubbed his foot for a second before sitting back. I sat down next to him and pulled his feet up into my lap.

I started rubbing his foot and was struck by the sensual feeling of the slippery stocking over his skin. Hearing him groan certainly didn't help.

"I take it you like them?" He whispered.

"I love them. I've always liked stockings."

"Well I'm suddenly very happy I picked up some more. Wait until you feel the silk ones."

I dug my thumbs into the arch of his foot, drawing out another moan.

"I can't wait."

I really couldn't. I found myself gently rubbing my hands further up his legs, gently caressing his calves.

He sighed. "As much as I appreciate that you love them, and will likely spend an untold amount of time rubbing me, we should probably stop."

With emphasis, he rubbed his heel across my crotch where my cock stood at attention.

I grunted. "Well, that's not helping."

He smiled and sat up, tucking his feet under him. He pulled my face toward him and kissed me.

"We're definitely not done with this conversation, though. It appears we both appreciate the feeling of stockings."

I nodded. "Always have."

"Well, how about we try to shift your focus somewhere safer, like getting things ready for dinner?"

I nodded and stood, gingerly adjusting myself. We worked together in the kitchen again. I stepped out to see the grill and stone was hot and ready. When I walked back into the house, I saw the girls had returned and Emily had quickly assumed the role of helper for Ake, again.

The rest of the evening was spent talking and laughing and just enjoying being with each other. At the end of the meal, I sat back and sighed, patting a full stomach.

"I need to start jogging again." I muttered.

Ake smiled and rubbed my knee. "I'll go with you."

I smiled and heard a jingle that caught my attention. I turned to see Mack smiling and holding up keys.

"You got them?" I asked, dumbly.

She nodded. Both she and Emily talked over each other about the house, which room was whose, and when they'd move in.

"The moving truck will be here in two days." Mack finally admitted.

"So soon?" I asked.

Ake -

The next few days were a bit of a whirlwind, at least it sounded like it. I didn't see anyone since they were down helping Mackenzie move in and I still had to work. Dan kept me up to date with pictures he'd text me, and we spoke most evenings.

It was Friday and I was heading down to see the house for their unofficial house warming. I just needed to run home to change before driving down. I was running through the short list of things I was going to do when I got home. Quick shower, grab the house warming gift, stop and get gas before I left town.