Denial and Acceptance Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All those plans temporarily went out the window when I saw Dan's truck in the driveway.

I pulled up beside his truck to park and walked up to my door. He opened it just as I stepped onto the small porch.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I allowed him to thoroughly kiss me for a while before I pulled back to look at him.

"What?" He said. "I missed you. And this way, we don't have to caravan back later tonight, or tomorrow."

"You drove all this way to pick me up and drive an hour back down to your sister's house...just so we could ride back together?"

He nodded.

"I don't know if you're smart or if you need your head examined...but I'm really happy to see you."

He kissed me again and patted my behind. "Go do whatever it is you need to do and we'll get going."

I gave him one more quick kiss on his cheek, then skipped to the bedroom. I shed my clothes, put my hair up in a bun to keep it dry and climbed into the shower to rinse the day off. When I got out, I put on some of my hip hugging jeans, a light blouse, thin no-show socks and some ballet flats.

"Dan?"

"Yes dear?" He called back from the living room.

"Could you grab the gift on the dining room table? I'm almost ready to go."

"Got it!"

I passed on makeup, but did apply a couple sprays of perfume. With a last minute decision, I grabbed a light jacket and we were off. We took Dan's truck. My car probably would have gotten better gas mileage, but we both loved his truck.

We chatted about my work and getting Mackenzie moved in as we drove, holding hands the entire time. Eventually we lulled into a comfortable silence, and I just enjoyed being where I was.

The house was transformed from when I'd first seen it. It still had some bare walls, but they'd not only moved her things in, but had been painting and apparently Dan had even done some light remodel work, knocking a wall down in the mail living area.

It wasn't quite a home, but it was well on its way.

The girls greeted me with hugs and kisses on my cheek, which I reciprocated. Emily proved once again to be a whirlwind of energy. I delighted in the hard squeezing hug I received, and kissed her cheek hello. That complete, I was told I had to go to her room so I could see everything she'd done.

Before we left the entry, I handed Dan my coat and pointed at the box he was holding.

"That's for you!" I said to Mackenzie before I was dragged from the room.

It was a wonderful, casual evening, though there was a bit of tension in the air. Dan and I were walking through the backyard where he was explaining the landscaping plans he'd be helping them with. The girls were all inside talking, drinking wine and waiting for the pizza they'd ordered to be delivered.

"Dan, it seemed a touch tense in there."

He nodded. "Yeah. I think Mack and Finn are struggling to deal with the fact that they're an hour apart and Finn has to get back to work. She took this week off to help us move in and she doesn't want to leave."

"They're that smitten already?"

"I heard Finn already say the 'L' word, and I honestly can't remember the last time she's said that about anything except my scotch."

"Really?"

"She doesn't know I overheard, though. I got up to go to the bathroom last night and heard them talking on the couch about them being apart. It was quite sweet, though I have no idea what they decided. I didn't want to intrude on their moment together."

"Well, I hope they both get what they want, then. What is it that Finn does? Would she be able to move down here for work?"

Dan nodded again. "Technically she can probably find work a number of places. Finn has a PhD in mathematics and splits her time doing something for an aerospace company and being a guest lecturer."

I stopped walking and just looked at Dan. "What?"

Dan chuckled and nodded. "She may not act like it, but Finn is a literal genius. She also has a Masters in Philosophy."

"But..." I wasn't sure how to phrase what I wanted to say.

"I know. She doesn't act like it. She doesn't talk like it. She doesn't really like anyone to know, so I never bring it up until she does. Truth is, I'm absolutely blown away by her. Some of her lectures are online. You should check them out. Even a math dumb guy like me can mostly understand them. She's good at what she does." He pulled out his phone. "In fact..."

He searched for a clip and I saw it was one that he had "liked." Finn was dressed down in black jeans and vans, though she wore a black polo with a company logo on the chest, and had a lanyard around her neck.

She was speaking about a new probe her company had sent toward a large asteroid. She was discussing how they calculate the path of the asteroid so they could then work backward to figure out when to launch, what direction, and what corrections they anticipated having to make. As complex a topic as it was, she knew she was speaking to media and kept it accessible.

"Wow." I honestly had no idea what else to say.

"That sums it up." He said. "If you want to see her face turn every shade of red, bring it up during dinner tonight."

I looked at Dan's face and he has a mischievous twinkle in his eye. I rolled my eyes. "I thought you just said she was your friend."

"Sure, but friends give each other shit all the time. She DID polish off my bottle of 21-year port aged scotch and I still owe her."

"And you just decided to drag me into your little payback?"

"What can I say, you inspire me?"

I rolled my eyes. "We'll see."

"But, with that degree and what she does, most of her work is remote. She goes in for some think-tank type stuff from time to time, but whether she lived here or there, they'd have to deal with that."

"Well, I hope they figure something out. They do seem happy together."

Dinner was great. The pizza was good, the wine was good, but the company was incredible. The more time I spent around Mackenzie, Kim and Emily, the more I time I wanted to spend with them.

It was also clear that the tension between the two women was there, though they worked hard to make sure Emily didn't notice.

During a lull in the conversation, as casually as I could, I asked Kim about the video.

"So, Kim. I was wondering about a video I saw on YouTube. Something about a probe that's heading toward an asteroid?"

Sure enough, she stopped chewing and managed to blush. Her eyes, however focused solely on Dan. Dan had a look of pure innocence on his face. She finished chewing and looked at me, her face softening.

"Yeah, it was a media panel for the project I worked in 2016."

She went on to explain what it was for, and soon enough Emily was peppering her with questions about space and robots. Dan smiled through the whole thing.

Later that night, we had gathered in the living room. The girls had taken over the couch, Dan was sitting in a chair and I had found a spot on the floor. Dan was a gentleman and tried giving me the chair, but I wanted to lean against him.

I had leaned my head against his thigh and had apparently nodded off. Dan had leaned forward and was gently rubbing my shoulders and whispering in my ear.

"Ake."

"Hmm." I mumbled, opening my eyes when I remembered where I was.

"Let's get going."

I just nodded. In my tired state, I probably would have agreed if he suggested we go rob a bank. We said our farewells and I leaned on Dan as he walked me to his truck. He opened the door for me to get in, before climbing in and firing up the truck.

The next thing I knew, he was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see him standing beside me. "We're home, hon. Let's go to bed."

"M'kay."

He surprised me by sliding his hands under me and carefully lifting me out of the truck. Nestled in his arms as he walked me to the front door, my world consisted of his strong arms holding me up, and his smell.

Dan -

I woke the next morning to see Ake flat on his back with one arm above his head. His mouth was just slightly open and he was letting out the softest snore. I smiled and crawled out of bed as carefully as I could.

I took care of my morning bathroom needs, slipped on a pair of athletic shorts, and walked into my kitchen to make some coffee. I had just poured myself a cup when I saw Ake shuffling into the kitchen wearing one of my t-shirts.

I got out another cup and filled it for him as well. Before I could give it to him, he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my chest.

"Well good morning to you too."

"Hmmmm....morning. You smell good."

"Do I?"

He nodded against my chest. I rubbed his back with one hand and sipped my coffee with the other. After a few moments, he straightened and turned so he could start adding honey and cream to his coffee.

"Well, it's Saturday. Anything you want to do today?" I asked.

"Let's go on a date." He said.

"I'm definitely up for that. Where are you thinking?"

He mentioned a Greek place in town that we both liked. Good food, nice, but casual, so we could dress down a bit.

We spent the day relaxing together. At one point, Ake migrated out to lay in the hammock on the deck, so I took the time to do some light cleaning and laundry. It turned out to just be a nice, quiet, domestic day. It felt...comfortable.

That evening, Ake told me to dress nicer than jeans, so I went ahead and grabbed a quick shower before putting on some black slacks, some good leather shoes and a deep red long-sleeved buttoned shirt.

Once I was done, Ake gently, but insistently, pushed me out the door so he could get ready. I poured myself a scotch, added an ice cube, and sat down on the couch to watch something to pass the time.

"Ok, Dan, I'm ready!"

I took the last drink of my scotch and set the empty glass down on a coaster as I stood. I walked to the entry way and was once again blown away by how Ake was dressed.

He was wearing a wrap dress in a deep emerald. He had on stockings or nylons, though I couldn't tell which. On his feet were a pair of heels that must have been four inches tall. He'd done his makeup and his hair had been curled.

"As beautiful as ever." I said as I leaned in for a kiss.

He caught my chin with his hand and gave me the most chaste of kisses. When he pulled back, he looked at my lips, and wiped them with his thumb.

"I don't want you to smudge me before we go out." He said.

I just smiled and held out my elbow for him.

The dinner was perfect. We were both in a good mood, so we were chatty and flirty and just enjoyed a nice evening out. When we sat down, Ake leaned close and told me to order light. He said he wanted me to have energy, but not be full.

Knowing what that would mean, I was all too happy to comply.

We got home about two hours later. After a quick trip to the bathroom, Ake walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine and two glasses. He opened the bottle and poured us both a glass, then gestured to the couch.

I sat down and he sat down near the opposite side. When I raised an eyebrow in question, he just winked, turned sideways to lay down, and plopped his feet in my lap.

It was suddenly quite clear what he was hoping for.

I rested my hand on his feet and drank my wine for a little while. We continued to talk about my sister's move, her relationship with Finn and a variety of other topics. I finished my wine and set the empty glass on the coffee table.

I knew what Ake was hoping for, and I was happy to oblige. I gripped the nearer foot in both hands and started rubbing.

"When do you think we'll see the girls aga, oooohhhhh..."

I smiled as his question fell away, his thought process interrupted by the work my fingers were doing. He sighed heavily and put his own wine glass down. The more I rubbed, the more satisfied noises he made, and the more he wiggled to settle further and further into the couch.

Fact was, I was happy to keep going. Not only did I know he enjoyed it when I did this, but every time he wiggled to get a little more comfortable, his dress rode up. Soon enough, I saw the tops of his stockings.

"Hmmmm..." he sighed, happily. Then I felt the heel of his other foot press against my crotch. "And it appears I'm not the only one enjoying this."

I just smiled and kept rubbing. I felt his other foot push against my crotch again. I wanted to keep some control over the situation, so I grabbed the distracting foot and starting rubbing that one as well. It didn't do any good, however. Ake was apparently getting riled up. No sooner did I start rubbing, then I felt the sole of his other foot press against my now hard cock.

It became sort of a battle to see who could distract the other more. Knowing I was likely fighting a losing battle, I decided to try a hail Mary. I put his big toe in my mouth and sucked.

At the very least it surprised him since his eyes popped open and he stopped moving his foot.

"Oh." He whispered before his eyes closed again. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, though if he was into it, I certainly didn't mind. Eventually I put his foot back in my lap and he sighed.

"That was surprising." He said without opening his eyes.

"It got you to stop teasing me." I said, gently rubbing his thigh.

"Hmmm...worth it."

I raised my hand further up until my fingertips were gently caressing the skin above his stockings. He hummed in pleasure again and I decided I didn't want to wait any longer.

I gently raised the nearer leg and placed it behind me. Then I leaned over and began kissing and licking my way up his legs. He parted them further and further, the closer I got to his crotch. When I got to the bare skin, he threw one leg over the back of the couch and placed his other foot on the floor.

I continued to tease him, licking, sucking and even nibbling on the bare skin, getting closer and closer to his crotch. His breath had sped up and I allowed my lips to grace his panty covered erection before doing the same on the other side. A noticeable wet spot had formed, turning the panties sheer.

Finally, I sat up, pulled his legs together and grabbed his panties to pull them off. He helped me by lifting his cute little butt in the air. Once his feet were free, he resumed his position.

As much as I wanted to continue to tease him, I also wanted his cock in my mouth. I placed my hands on his thighs and leaned forward to do just that.

My mouth was immediately filled with the taste of his precum. I knew I wasn't nearly as good as Ake with my mouth, and I knew I couldn't take him down my throat, so I resorted to using my tongue as much as my lips and hands.

Feeling his balls start to get tight to his abdomen, I slowed down and released him from my mouth. I kissed and licked down his shaft before taking his balls into my mouth and gently rolling them around with my tongue.

I wasn't stopping there, however. I let them slide from my lips and continued down, pulling away just enough so I could press my tongue flat against his skin and drag it across his asshole.

"Ooohh, my god." He whispered.

Encouraged, I kept rimming him. I swirled my tongue around, pressed more flat licks across it, and eventually made it rigid and pressed it into him. All the while, I was gently stroking him, not to get his to cum, but to keep teasing him.

"Please! Oh please, Dan!"

"Hmm?" I asked, not stopping to ask what he wanted.

"I need to cum, please!"

I smiled and quickly raised up to take him back into my mouth. I gently rubbed his asshole with my thumb, sucked and swirled my tongue as I bobbed my head up and down.

"Oooooohhh, Dan, I'm..."

His muscles tensed and his cock started pulsing in my mouth. I slowed down my movements, but didn't stop as I continued to draw his orgasm from him, all the while doing my best to swallow the cum that was filling my mouth.

Eventually he hissed when the head of his cock got to sensitive, and he pushed gently against my forehead.

I let his cock go from my mouth with a wet 'pop' and he twitched one last time before relaxing completely. I laid my head down on his hip and settled down into the couch. I gently rubbed his leg again, not in any attempt to get him riled up again, just a soothing, gentle rub.

And maybe to feel that silky material again.

Eventually he sat up onto his elbows. I looked up into his face and smiled at the satisfied grin I saw.

He pushed on my shoulders and I sat up. He swung his leg off the back of the couch and stood, wobbling a bit before standing straight. He held out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up, hugged me, then kissed me.

"Let's turn off the lights and go to bed."

I smiled and nodded. Soon enough we were in the bedroom. Ake had undone his dress and let it fall to the floor. He was wearing a bustier that matched his garter. It dawned on me then that he must have put his panties on after he had attached the stockings to his garter. Apparently he knew how this night would go better than I did.

He reached up to start taking off the bustier, but I stepped toward him and wrapped him in my arms. We kissed for awhile before I pulled my head back to look at him.

Ake -

The night was going wonderfully and I was frankly looking forward to a bit more. Maybe even having Dan take me from behind tonight.

"Umm..."

He started asking me something, but blushed and turned his head slightly so he wasn't looking into my eyes.

I placed a hand on his cheek and gently pulled his face back to mine.

"What is it, Dan? You can ask me for anything, you know."

He fidgeted a bit and I swear he turned even more red. Finally he took a deep breath and released it.

"Tonight, will you...I mean, can we switch...What I mean is..."

This time I put both my hands on his face. His cheeks felt hot. "Do you want me to top tonight?" I whispered.

He closed his mouth and nodded. "Maybe both of us?"

I pulled his face to me and began kissing him in earnest.

One of the biggest problems I've faced in all the relationships I've had so far, was that I've always been perceived as a pure bottom. I mean, I get it. I'm pretty short, quite petite, have always leaned toward feminine traits and am typically very submissive in the bedroom.

But I did have a cock, and I did enjoy using it.

None of my previous boyfriends were really up for letting me fuck them. I guess it was just the type of guy I attracted?

But now I was being asked to, by Dan of all people. I could already feel my cock twitching at the thought of pressing myself into him.

"We, uhh...we need to do some preparation, first, ok?"

He nodded. I pulled him to the bathroom and got a bag out from under the sink. Since we were likely going to take turns, I figured I'd help him get cleaned up, then I'd take care of myself.

I explained what needed to be done, then asked if he wanted any help. He declined it, so I left the bathroom. I wasn't able to sit still, so I decided to go back into the living area and grabbed the wine we were drinking. I filled a glass and brought it back into the bedroom.

Eventually he came out of the bathroom, naked, and still blushing.

"Still ok?" I asked.

He nodded. "It's...different. I mean..."

I just smiled. "I know exactly what you mean."

I set my wine down and stood, reaching behind me to undo the bustier I was wearing. Dan stepped close and put his hands on my arms. I stopped what I was doing and looked at his face.

"Could you leave it on?"

My mind flashed through the implications of what he was asking. I pictured myself, still fully dressed in my lingerie, fucking Dan's muscular body. I shivered.

"I will absolutely leave it on." I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled my head back and giggled when his lips chased mine for a brief moment. I patted his chest.

"I still have to go get ready, too."