Denial and Acceptance Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and shook his head, releasing me.

I took care of getting myself ready. The closer I got to walking back into the bedroom, the harder my cock got. The anticipation was getting to me.

I walked back into the bedroom and Dan's eyes trailed down my body and stopped to stare at my hard cock. I walked over to him, putting a little sway into my hips. He looked back into my eyes and swallowed.

I crawled up on the bed, threw a leg over him, and lay down. We started kissing and gently rubbing our bodies against each other. His hands quickly slid down to my butt where he caressed and squeezed. I was so turned on!

I sat up and reached into the nightstand, pulling out the bottle of lube and a small towel.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

He just nodded.

I squirted some of the lube onto my fingers. I coated my cock before adding a bit more lube to the fingers before rubbing his asshole. His eyes shut and he moaned as he let his head fall into the pillows.

I wanted to be sure he enjoyed his first time, so I spent plenty of time loosening him up. I slowly inserted my pointer finger and gently fucked him with it, pushing in a little more at a time. I added a second finger and repeated the process. I stopped to add a bit more lube and continued fucking him for a bit longer.

Finally, I pulled my fingers out, wiped them on the towel and scooted forward until our thighs were touching.

"Are you ready."

His face was flush and all he could do was nod.

I placed one hand on his cheek and kissed him. "I need to hear you say it, sweetheart." I whispered.

"Please fuck me, Ake."

I grabbed the base of my cock and leaned forward until I felt the head push against his asshole. I gently, but persistently, pressed forward until I pushed past his sphincter.

"Oh!" He exclaimed.

I felt his body react to the invasion, so I just held still. After just a few seconds, Dan reached behind my thighs and pulled me forward. He pulled me until my cock was buried in him, completely.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"Oh my god." He said.

I had paused to let him get used to the feeling, but apparently I'd done a good job preparing him.

"Fuck me!"

My eyes widened at the look of lust on his face, but I was all too happy to oblige. I started with slow, short strokes at first. Various looks crossed his face, and I felt his body reacting by clenching and relaxing.

I eventually fell into a rhythm of long, even strokes. A look of pleasure crossed his face. I looked at the man below me. The man I'd lusted after so many months, convinced there was no possibility we could be together. The man who loved me and was now taking my cock.

I groaned as I felt my orgasm approaching. I wanted it to last, but I knew I wouldn't. Dan was just too sexy and I was just too turned on.

"Dan!" I panted. "I'm getting close!"

"Me too!"

"Do you want me to pull out?" I asked.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. "No. In me."

I couldn't help the grin that appeared on my face. I reached down and gripped his cock in my hand. I started jerking and his eyes shot open. "Ake I'm cumming!"

His muscles tensed and he stopped breathing for a moment. A groan escaped his lips and I felt his cock twitch as his cum erupted. A spurt hit my chin and another hit his neck. The sensations of his cock twitching in my hand while his ass contracting around my cock was just too much.

"Oohhhh." I groaned as my own orgasm hit me like a freight train.

I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I was sure it was the biggest of my life. When I leaned forward, Dan kissed me and dug his heels into my thighs, pulling me. His hands also grabbed my hips and he pulled me hard against him.

I finally collapsed against his chest, feeling his cum against my skin sent a shiver up my spine. He relaxed his grip and began gently rubbing my back. My cock softened and slipped from his ass.

I sighed in contentment and just enjoyed the feeling of coming down. I lifted my head and propped it on my hands, looking at his face.

"So...was that ok?" I asked.

He barked out a laugh before wiping his cum from my chin with his thumb. He held it up in front of my face.

"It was."

"Enough that we can do it again?"

He contemplated for a little while before answering. "I can admit I enjoyed it. I'm not sure I could do it every time, though."

I just smiled. "As much as I enjoyed this, Dan, I wouldn't want it to be a regular thing, either. The truth is, I just like to be able to do it once in awhile. Most of the time I want you to be the dominant one in the bedroom. I like that. On some level, I need that."

"So, if I said that, the whole time you were fucking me..."

I shivered at that statement.

"...all I could think about was bending you over and fucking you."

"Then I would say that I will get a towel and I will happily make that happen."

Dan -

We collapsed onto the bed sometime around one in the morning. Ake's feet were hanging off the side of the bed. I was still standing, though most of my weight was on his back. Both of us were panting.

I couldn't help pressing my hips against his ass, feeling my softening cock press into him again. He just cooed and smiled.

After cleaning up, we collapsed into bed. He wiggled until he was as close as he could be and I drew the comforter over us.

"I love you, Dan."

"I love you too, Ake."

I heard Ake's breathing even out as he fell asleep. I was tired, but couldn't sleep just yet. My mind was running with how much had changed over the last number of months. I loved the man who was snuggled against me. Every minute I spent with him, I fell more in love.

I think it was time I let him know just how much.