All Comments on 'Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 03'

by THEGINGERSLUT

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gone

This wouldn't happen because I'd already be gone. This needs to be in the non-consent section. I think this is rediculous. "Miss" Blair is causing a major problem in their marriage anyway and needs to disappear for their marriage to flourish. She would sure not be in my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For fucks sake

Why are all comments on cuck stories the same? Oh, they should get a lawyer! Oh they are ruining the marriage! I hope the next chapter she gets a gun and kills everyone for the cuckolding!

First, this is someone's fantasy. I know people who would love to be in every position of this story.

Second, this is the rules and dynamic of their relationship, and everyone is getting what they actually want out of it.

Third. It's NOT NON CONSENSUAL! FFS

They talked about rules and groundwork and expectations all throughout. It's baked into the story. If she was truly unhappy with the situation, then a good Dom and sub would discuss that, and these discussions are alluded to in the text. They are avoided because the author wants to write scenes regarding the sex

Fourth. Even if it wasn't consensual, who cares? It's not real, this is erotica, if she was super against it and they fucked her without consent it's just a story.

Fifth, this is a fantasy of the author. I'm guessing from the username they are someone writing from the position of the cucked, enjoying exploring the fantasies of her position.

Good story so far :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHEGINGERSLUT@THEGINGERSLUT
Yo! I'm Ginger! I'm a switch who mostly subs. Don't be an ass, please. I write for fun as well as assignments I am given by Dom(me)s, and unless otherwise noted, my works are FICTION. I care to imply consent, but if it is not explicitly stated, please understand that everyt...