All Comments on 'Denise'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The rapemeister

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Write less and

more quality then quantity, mon !

JayDiverJayDiverover 4 years ago

NOT!

Anonymous' comment about the rapemeister is entirely without merit, ENTIRELY. Thus showing anonymous' usual level of intelligence. What I think our protagonist needs to watch for is a pregnant belly. Then he was truly taken advantage of.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rushed?

As usual I enjoyed your tale, but were you a bit rushed in writing? There appear to be several missing words, and words missing an "s" at the end.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Last 3 Anonymous commits.

Out of the 3, the only decent constructive criticism given is more quality than quantity. The rest is just negative thoughts intended to insult the writer. If thier point was to be petty, mean with thoughtless comments, mission accomplished.

I'm just venting now at the sum total of all the hurtful comments people post here anonymously. Doesn't take much to be an anonymous bully on the internet, but it does make one wonder why there is a need to be a bully at Literotica.com.

Constructive criticism given has always been accepted by authors here, but why be sadistic in comment section? I imagine most anonymous commenters come across as nice people in person, but for some reason the ability to comment anonymously brings out the worst in them.

Certainly they don't want people to know who they are. Why? It does not fit in the perception of how they see themselves or want to be perceived by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your stories are consistently good.

Despite the legion of dedicated crybabies. It's always interesting to see how many people will read the non-consent and extra-marital sections, and then throw a tantrum when that's what they find.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I'm confused about what many of your versions of rape is

she never screamed rape, in fact she never said rape. She never said stop and she was more than willing to move anyway he wanted, so once again where was the rape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dan October

Don't be stupid. YOU are anonymous, too, unless that's your real name. If it is, you're an idiot. The comments from anons with "handles" are no better or worse than the comments of those who don't care to end up in a database. Grow the fuck up.

BTW, not a bad little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is this in LW as no one is even married?

N/t

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is it

that some pious prats assign negative motives to people who, for a variety of reasons, may prefer to remain anonymous??

Personally i would say to ANYONE who is rude or abusive about a story on Literotica, if you really think so badly about a writer, or a theme - why on earth are you reading it in the first place?

There are classifications that, when I see the author has assigned a story to it, I just don't bother even opening it.

The only time I do get upset is that I think if you wish people to spend THEIR time reading what YOU have written then you must offer them a well written, and PROOF READ, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slightly different twist on your usual

Always read and enjoy your stories. Found this interesting for a number of reasons. Agree with one reader who thought it may have been rushed - there was an unusual number of typos and missing words. Just a thought on the Anonymous comments: I’m a member of Lit, but when just reading, never sign in, lazy I know, but there may be others like me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous