Denise and Eileen Pt. 03

Story Info
Eileen is introduced to Denise's tongue.
2.1k words
4.5
9.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise and Eileen Neighbours Extraordinaire Pt. 3

In part 2 Denise and Eileen had begun to tell each other about their submissive boyfriends, and their likes and dislikes not that there were many of them, but when Denise mentioned "Clean up duties" Eileen's heart skipped a beat:

Eileen eyes widened and she replied in surprise "Oh my god I picked up a magazine in the train station once and there was a letter and reply about it. I'd love to do it, but I'm really not sure. What do you think?"

"Well I'm the same, I want to do it, but everything I've read says that although a man might promise to do it, once he comes he'll do anything to get out of it!"

"That's basically what the reply said."

"Maybe, just maybe its easier to order him to lick another mans come out of you."

"Yes, it said that too."

"Something tells me you aren't about to go and pick up another man."

"No, it's not really safe is it?"

"You're right of course. Will you hold my glass please?"

Denise stood, with some difficulty and headed off to the kitchen.

"I could do that Denise" protested Eileen as Denise hobbled off, turning momentarily to smile at the younger, fitter brunette, as if to say "thank you but it's fine."

Denise returned a minute later with another bottle of white, and some small triangular sandwiches, brown bread with smoked salmon and other fillings, and topped up both glasses as Eileen held them, then sat back down having put the bottle on the side table and the platter between them.

Eileen extended her arm to give the glass to the blonde but Denise declined with a shake of the head and a "uh uh."

Instead she reached towards Eileen and ever so slowly began to pull the bow out of the silk belt which held the kimono shut. The bow disintegrated and Denise dropped the end of the belt.

"So what do you think the answer to the clean up conundrum is Eileen?" she asked, the question seemingly at odds with the situation. Eileen's heart rate jumped as the silk fell away from her left breast but seemed to cling onto her rapidly hardening nipple.

Denise reached towards the glass but at the last minute lowered her hand until it rested on Eileen thigh. Her skin was soft and quite cool although when Denise looked up at her she had a dew of perspiration on her top lip.

"Do I make you nervous?" asked Denise.

"No, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"I've never been in this situation before."

"How old did you say you were?"

"I didn't. I'm 29, well, next month."

"Twenty nine and you've never been naked in another woman's flat?"

"Well, when you put it like that, no I haven't. Certainly not in a compromising situation."

"Compromising? Darling, I'm not about to compromise. Not on the clean up duties and certainly not tonight."

They both laughed, one more nervously than the other, it must be said.

"I am going to hold these glasses all night then?"

"Depends on your answer to my next question." replied the cool tall blonde, as Eileen lowered the glass in her right hand onto her thigh, pushing aside the rest of the kimono which fell away exposing her landing strip of pubic hair beneath her little tummy, but as her thighs were tight together her cunt lips remained hidden. The cold of the glass base made her catch her breath but the anticipation of the unasked question increased her nervousness.

Denise took the glass from her right hand and clinked the glasses together, taking a large swig of white. Eileen did likewise but only a sip, slaking her dry mouth making her full red lips shimmer in the half light, which didn't escape Denise's notice.

Denise picked up a sandwich and took a bite, offering Eileen to do likewise. They ate in relative silence.

"You have gorgeous lips Eileen."

"Thats not a question." She took another sip and gulped loudly as Denise continued to stare at her.

"No, it's not but this is."

There was a pause then Denise said "Would you like to discuss the clean up conundrum further? Or would you like to sit on my face?"

Eileen's breathing became rapidly more ragged and she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Conundrum it is then!"

"No!" Eileen blurted out, then "I mean yes. Oh god, I mean both. Please both."

"Ok, your choice. But first, let me put the lamp on or that pervert with his telescope across the valley wont be able to see a thing in this light."

"What? Who?" said the startled brunette.

"Right over the other side, past the supermarket, the white mock tudor house. I've seen him through my binoculars. Shall we check first?" she giggled, then stood and left the room, depositing her glass on the side table as she went. Eileen wrapped the kimono back round her almost defensively and glanced over her shoulder, but she certainly wasn't going to see him unaided, it was too far away.

Denise returned with a pair of huge binoculars on a tripod, and limped over to the tall bay window. Eileen wanted to help but was glued to the sofa. She put the device down then went to the easy chair and picked up the cushions and threw them on the floor in front of the window, before gingerly lowering her self down onto one, her injured left leg stretched out in front and began to line up the binoculars accordingly as they peeped just above the window sill.

"Aha, there he is!" she exclaimed with a note of triumph in her voice.

Eileen sat glued to the sofa, afraid to move, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Come on Eileen, come and sit here, he can't see you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, he'll only look here if the light goes on. It's far too gloomy to see in from that distance."

"Then how can you see him?"

"Well his lights on and there's a street light outside his house. Come on. Oh my god I think he's having a wank!"

Eileen stood, instinctively. She loved watching men wanking, and liked nothing more than making her slave stroke himself to orgasm while standing or kneeling in front of her as the final act of an extended sex session. She plonked herself on the cushions but too far away, and Denise directed her where to put her legs, basically either side of Denise's hips and to shuffle forward so they were very close and that with little effort both could lean in to see through the binoculars.

"Go on, have a look!" said Denise conspiratorially.

Eileen did and began to ask where on earth Denise had gotten such an enormous instrument, but then let out an exclamation at the sight of a naked man sitting on a stool looking through a telescope on a tripod while wanking himself off!

"Dirty fucker!" she spat the words out but Denise could see she was smiling. "Who's he looking at? He isn't aiming here!"

"Dunno." replied Denise craning her neck to see if there was anything obvious at the houses at the end of the adjacent street which stretched out to the eastern end of the park.

"I've heard that there's a nurse round here who undresses with the curtains open!" said Eileen.

"Really?" said Denise "wonder if it's anyone I know?"

Eileen turned her head to look at her with an askew grimace on her face. The penny dropped and Denise snorted and said "Oh yeah, it's me."

They debated what to name him and Eileen came up with Little Jackoff Horny. He was still stroking his cock and they took turns each to watch for a minute or so. Until Denise said "Oh my god he's coming." She watched as he threw his head back and stretched his legs out but by the time Eileen had got to the binoculars it was over and he stood, turned and walked away, his cock had lost it turgidity and hung down rather impressively as he left the picture, then the light flicked off, and the show was effectively over.

They fell into each others arms laughing.

"Where did you get these?" asked Eileen, rubbing her fingers along the length of the binoculars which were almost two feet long.

"Oh my husband picked them up at an auction. I used to use them for bird watching when we lived on the coast. I think they came from a ship. They were originally on a really heavy steel base but were unusable until I got the tripod."

Eileen theatrically pushed the binoculars so they spun round so they looked up the street rather than over the little valley, then shuffled her bottom closer as Denise reached into her kimono and cupped her firm but small breast as they stared into each others eyes.

"So, the clean-up-conundrum then?" asked Denise.

"Mmmm." Then "Mmm" both louder and at a higher pitch as Denises other hand reached down between her legs, parted her lips with her index and ring fingers before slipping her middle finger into her hot wet vagina. Denises thumb pushed up between her lips and pushed against her clit.

Eileen lowered her head and breathed through her nose, as Denise removed her hands and lowered herself backwards onto the cushions behind her and gestured Eileen to shuffle forward so that she straddled her new lover's face.

"Are you sure? I mean I was fucked yesterday and.."

"Well I was fucked about an hour ago, but this is much much better."

Denise hadn't been with a woman for ages but quickly acquainted herself with Eileen's wide lips, copious amounts of cunt juice and incredibly sensitive clit. She reached under her arse and sank her finger nails into her right cheek which caused a few little cries from Eileen which became a judder as she finger fucked her with firstly two then three fingers of her right hand. Eileen's orgasm was short but loud and she tapped insistently on Denise's forehead to get her to stop. Eileen stood and her silk kimono fell off her shoulders oblivious to the fact that the peeping tom might see her in the light cast directly onto her front from the street light outside the next door flat. She breathed through her nose then glanced to her left over towards the houses across the valley and noticed a light being switched on and off. She stepped forward over Denise's head as she told her what she'd seen. Denise sat up and turned the binoculars to look over the valley. She could clearly see the telescope pointing directly at her flat, the inside light was on and then the naked man on the stool began to wave.

Eileen stood to the side, out of sight, stepped forward and quickly retrieved the kimono and put it back on, tying the belt tightly around her waist almost defensively, then adjusted it to reveal the maximum amount of cleavage possible and then burst out laughing when Denise said "the dirty fucker's waving at me!"

Then Eileen squealed "what are you fucking doing?" when Denise waved back.

Denise turned to her and beckoned her forward.

"No way!"

Denise stood, albeit it with a struggle and turned to Eileen, pulling her forward by the hand and into view, then grabbed her kimono pulling her closer, and kissed her while she let her own silk kimono slide off her shoulders onto the cushions, so that she was naked. The kiss lasted about ten seconds, then without breaking it she walked closer into Eileen forcing her to walk backwards until they were lost from view and they dissolved into laughter.

"Bet the dirty bastard wishes he hadn't come before, otherwise his spunk would have been flying everywhere!"

Eileen, still dressed in the kimono walked into view and bent to pick up the discarded robe, pausing but for a moment to shyly wave goodbye, then pulled the curtains shut as if to signal the show was over.

"Maybe we should send a slave over to suck his cock as he watches us." said Denise.

Eileen's eyes were wide open in shock at the thought of Denise's outrageous suggestion and she leaned her head back against the wall, as the filth continued to race through her brain.

"I've always loved the thought of ordering a straight slave to kneel down and suck cock as I watch." said Denise. "I'd tell him he's getting it hard so I can get fucked ASAP."

Eileen stared at her and her clit pulsed as Denise finished the statement with "then make him lick my cunt from underneath as I'm being fucked from behind and lick me clean afterwards. Conundrum solved darling!"

Eileen could only say "Oh fuck Denise, yes, yes."

"To which part?"

"All of it, every fucking bit of it!"

Continued in part 4 where the ladies work out how the clean up duties will be shared to their maximum satisfaction.