Her New Butler Ch. 01

Story Info
After getting his heart broken Adrian changes jobs.
3k words
4.29
9.3k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

"This is more of an opening chapter. Not much sexual stuff. I also want to change my writing style a bit. So, the stories might become shorter in words. Thank you for reading."

A new job opportunity. A new place to move to. That was all Adrian needed. And why not combine both into one? Adrian Grey was just accepted as a butler for a rich woman named Elle Valentine. He was 29 years old. His previous jobs made him well suited for the position of a butler. He had spent some years working on a cruise ship, and at different hotels and whatnot else. But the main reason he accepted such a job was because of his recent experience. He was on a business trip with his boss to connect with another firm. All had gone well. The business deal was a success. But little did he know what was waiting for him at home. He lived with his wife-to-be in her apartment. She had suggested they move there after being together for a couple of years. And since he was madly in love, he agreed. He was going to fly to the moon and back for her.

Adrian was well built, training regularly. He was also quite the pleaser. He loved seeing his loved one happy. Weather from a gift, or perhaps when he ate her cunt, bringing her to orgasm with his skillful tongue and fingers. And then bringing her a second orgasm with his well endowed prick. He had a routine which is something quite needed for any person. Go to fitness early in the morning at 5:30, then go home, get ready for work and by 7 A.M. sharp, he was in his office diligently doing his work. His story began when he came early from the aforementioned business trip. He had bought flowers for his future companion. It was 3 A.M. He expected his loved one to be asleep and wanted to surprise her with a gift and mostly with his affection for her. But what happened was far worse than he could have imagined. He came silently inside the house, eager to surprise his woman. He heard her laughing from downstream. Why was she awake at such an hour? He heard her giggle. Did she see him from outside when he came? He went to the bedroom and opened the door. His future wife, his loved one, was with another man. The man naked jumped from the bad. While his wife was saying some bullshit.

"Wait honey, it's not what it seems."

He ignored her words. And jumped the naked man that stood in front of him. He threw his right hook and with a single punch knocked down the standing feeble man that his wife had cheated on him with.

"Why did you do that?" his wife said, a little afraid of her recent actions.

He simply ignored her and went into the other room and started packing his luggage. Ho put everything he had into three large sacks and took two of them with him to his Tesla model 3. His wife running after him saying stuff about how everything was going to be alright and such bullshit. He ignored her yet again and put two suitcases with his clothes inside the car. Then the third one in the back seats..

"You can't leave me. You know how much we have been through!"

He thought for a moment and calmly said.

"You are not worth it. I tried my best to give you everything, yet you hurt me in the worst way possible. I gave you all I had."

"Honey, that was a slight misstep. Come back so we can talk this out. Please."

Without a hint of hesitation, he spoke calmly yet again.

"These will be my last words. I have nothing more to say to you. It would be best to forget about me. This is my goodbye."

With those words, he started his Tesla and went out of his home. His previous home. He didn't know where he was heading. He simply wanted to get away from the place that had brought him such sorrow. Everything other than that would be fine. Get his ass kicked. Lose his job. Whatever the fuck happened, it wouldn't have bothered him. But he was not one to forgive such transgression. He gave his all for her and to her. Yet she threw it all away like it was nothing. He drove a couple hundred miles, then took a rest, recharging his Tesla. Then repeated the process, but with a bottle of whiskey in his arm. He was reckless in his driving, feeling the alcohol kick in. Thankfully, nothing bad happened. He drove an hour more, then stopped in the middle of the road. He would soon have to recharge his Tesla. Stopping to recharge and then driving again, repeating the process once more. He then stopped at a parking lot and slept in his car, hoping that when he woke up, everything would have been a bad dream. Alas, it wasn't. Everything had truly happened.

Since he was a workaholic, he search for jobs nearby him. He thought anything would do. There was a job application for a butler in some mansion. It was close to him, another hour or two away. Luckily, he had a friend that lived in the city the job application was for. He called him and Brian responded quickly. They had an all-nighter talking about what had happened. He told him what he thought of doing and his friend agreed with him, thinking he needed something to keep his mind busy. The following morning, he applied for the job and then spent another day with his friend, drinking. He was a guest of his for a few days, before his phone rang and a woman with a voice oh so talked sweetly to him on the phone.

"Hello. Am I speaking with Mr. Grey?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You job application was accepted. You can start as soon as tomorrow if that would be enough time for you the prepare?"

"Yes. It sounds perfect. Thank you for the opportunity."

"You're welcome. I'll expect you. You are to be in front of the mansion at 8 A.M. Dressed in a suit. I'll see you tomorrow."

He wanted to thank her for the opportunity. The usual politeness you know. But she hung up. Adrian went to sleep and put his alarm on for 6 A.M. just in case. By 7:55, he was dressed in a suit and stood in front of the two-floor white mansion. On the balcony stood his possibly future employer. A stunning blonde girl with blue eyes, wearing a long, black frilly gown. Her black lipstick and mascara made her look even better. True, an unusual color for a lipstick, but it made her look even more dazzling.

"You must be Mr. Grey." the lady said with a calm whispery voice.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'll give you a week. If you prove to be useful and entertaining, I'll keep you."

"Ah... Thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to working for you."

She regarded him slowly, looking into his brown eyes and his dark hair, his body. He was not bad looking. She then showed him around the mansion. And then led him to his room.

"And this is where you will sleep at."

"Understood ma'am."

"You should call me mistress."

"Understood mistress."

She smiled at him. A little smile, but beautiful nonetheless.

"Good, now go make me some tea. I will let you go home tonight so you can pack up and move in."

"Understood, mistress. May I ask a question?"

"Go ahead."

"What tea would you prefer?"

A little smile appeared on her face.

"Make me some black tea. And bring everything, sugar, honey, etc."

"Understood mistress."

She went and sat in the dining room that was mostly white, like the mansion itself. Whilst he went to prepare her tea. He looked around the kitchen until he found everything needed. Then a few minutes later he brought it on a sliver platter. He served her the tea and some biscuits, then asked her whether it was to her liking.

"Almost. Next time, use less water. Now strip naked and kneel next to me."

He stared at her, unsure whether his ears deceived him.

"Forgive me, mistress. I may have misheard you. Can you please repeat that?"

"Take your fucking clothes off and fucking kneel next to me." she said in a loud and harsher tone.

He swallowed, still taken aback by her sudden request. Though her next words made him immediately comply with her demand.

"You know where the door is."

Her tone suggested she didn't care what he would do. It was calm and composed. As though she was telling him, she could easily replace him whenever she wanted.

"I'm sorry, mistress. I'm happy to oblige." he said, bowing his head.

He started taking his clothes off. His hands were shaky. Though he did it and soon his suit was on the ground. Then his pants shoes. Everything. He stood in front of this magnificent woman in nothing but his briefs.

"That too." she said while pointing at them.

He hesitated for a moment and she started counting.

"5... 4... 3... When I get to one, you should take your shit and leave."

Where would he go to? Sure, he can easily find another job in another city. He wasn't sure what he felt now. Embarrassment? No, it wasn't that. He couldn't quite put it to words. And all that had happened within a few minutes. His pulse quickened. His palms were sweaty. There was a warm feeling in his belly.

Her face became slightly angry. He noticed, so he obediently complied. He took everything off, even though there was a slight hesitation when he removed his briefs. His suit now laid thrown next to him. She looked at his prick. It was becoming harder. Seems like he enjoyed being bossed around.

"Close your eyes." Elle whispered softly.

He immediately complied. Partly because of his embarrassment, partly since he felt like she had some power over him. An unexplainable power. But that power was what made him stay and not turn tail to the next job opportunity.

She got up and circled around him. Checking everything his body offered and paying great attention to his cock. He was well built by her standards. She suddenly hugged him from behind, her hands drifting, exploring his body, which made him shiver from the sudden sensation. Her fingertips dancing over his skin, whilst he was denied to even gaze upon her, made his arousal skyrocket. It was the first time he felt like that. He couldn't hold back and his prick hardened a little, even though he tried to resist it. Elle notices and cracked a little smile which suggested she seemed to like his size. She wondered what it would be like when fully erect.

"Good, I'll definitely keep you. As long as you behave, that is. Now, to seal the deal, why don't you get on your knees and kiss my feet."

What was this feeling in his stomach? Warm, fulfilling. He seemed to enjoy the way she treated him. His heart was about to jump out of his chest. He tried to do it once, but stopped. It wasn't that easy to kneel to her and debase himself.

"Anytime now." she said, her voice a little angry that he had not complied instantly.

"Please, mistress, let me keep some of my dignity."

She smiled yet again. She could now take her time molding him.

"Alright. You'll do it on your own later. Now let's go to my bedroom for the last test."

"Yes, mistress." he said, trying to seem calm.

He tried grabbing his clothes from the floor, but she stopped him.

"Don't bother. Move your sweet ass this instant."

Whilst, her tone seemed cold. She had a smiled. A beautiful little smile across her face.

"Yes, mistress."

He still couldn't make out how he felt about it all. But, seeing as he kept on following her every command, perhaps he liked it. They walked a little. He remained silent, unsure of what to say, and simply followed behind her.

They went to her bedroom. It was huge. A black bed frame with white sheets and pillows, two matching black night shelves on both sides. And a white rug to the left of the bed. She went and sat on the bed.

"Now come here, get on your knees and eat my cunt."

He swallowed, still unsure if this was really happening. He made a step with his right leg towards her without him even realising. Partly since he was now a free man, wanting to enjoy another woman. Partly since he felt it to be a payback towards his ex. But, mainly because of her. Elle had an unexplainable rule over him. He was still unsure whether that was for the best. After that first step, his body followed naturally. He could have disobeyed her order and then go search for a different job. But he somehow couldn't. He made his way towards her step by step, getting closer. Feeling her sweet aroma.

She removed her gown and threw it on the floor, revealing her slim body. Her pale skin contrasted by her black frilly bra and panties. His cock was as hard as it could get. Standing almost 10 inches. He was so close to her he could feel her warmth on his face.

"Kiss!" she instructed, and spread her legs so he could shove his face in between them.

While she enjoyed his size. She didn't want to fuck him the moment she met him. It would have made her lose the feeling of control. Or at least that was what she believed. She wanted to keep him waiting and see how eager he would become when managed.

Adrian thought he was in some kind of dream. How the elegant lady behaved in front of him was almost surreal. His mouth filled with saliva. While his mind with want to bury his face into that perfectly smooth cunt. Unable to hold much longer, he started kissing around her slit. Just like he was instructed. Her skin was so smooth. Simply kissing it felt good.

"You're doing good." she praised him.

He continued to kiss from side to side until his nose brushed against her clit.

"Mmm." she moaned. "You can start now. I'm not in the mood for much teasing."

He immediately buried his mouth inside her. His tongue doing his magic, running through her cunt, savoring her taste. His face becoming marked with her juices, while his hands gently ran up and down her inner thighs. He pulled his tongue out of her wet fold to play with her clit a little. The moment he touched her it, she grabbed him by the cheeks, shoving his head to the side, stopping him.

"Who the fuck told you to go for my clit?"

"I'm sorry." he said muffled by her grip.

She looked at him with disregard in her eyes.

"If you do that again, you're out. Now continue."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you for giving me another chance."

She grabbed him by the head and shoved his face into her cunt. He continued to please her orally. His tongue moving around her slit, bringing her drops of pleasure. The pleasure was slowly building up for her, whilst his tongue enjoyed her taste even more with every motion. His prick was oozing a little pre-cum. She grabbed his hair, pulling him further into her cunt. Since his ex cheated on him, he felt unexplainable right now. Like it was payback or something similar. And he was about to cut her from his life.

She ran her cunt over his mouth. Moving her hips unconsciously. As she was getting closer to her orgasm, she started grinding more and more. Harder rubbing against his tongue and nose. Making his face a sloppy mess.

"I've marked you. Now say you're my bitch."

He remained silent. His ego stopped him from saying it. While it was obvious, he was submitting to her. He wasn't all the way there yet. But that is what she wanted. To mold him slowly into what she wanted him to be in bed. A pet or slave to please her.

"It's alright. I will make you say it eventually." she smiled. "You are free to go for now. I'll call you if I need you."

"Next time, don't rush it so much."

Her voice was slightly warmer than before.

"You may not go into the basement. Unless I allow it."

"Yes, mistress."

"We should swap phone numbers. So that I can call you whenever I want."

"Yes, mistress."

And that's what they did. But a question eluded him. What could be in the basement? He thought. Why did she forbade him from going there? He was lost in thought until her voice caught his attention.

"60K."

"Pardon?"

"That is your yearly salary. Might get more if you meet my expectations."

"So I'm hired?"

"For now, yes. I expect you to do your duties without a fail. Or..." she left the word hanging for a moment. "Let's say it would be best you do as you're told."

"Yes, mistress."

"You can bring your stuff whenever you like. I'm going to take a shower then sleep. Don't you dare wake me up. Also, I expect you to make dinner while I'm asleep. Oh, and if you do wake me up... Let's say it would be best not to bother me. You won't like the consequences. If you're unsure whether, you still want to work for me. You can leave any time you want. I'll know if I don't see you when I get up. If you are still here, I want you to make me eggs with bacon when I get up."

"Yes, mistress." he said and bowed slightly to her.

She cracked a little smile and praised him

"Good! I see you are learning how to behave. Let's hope you don't disappoint me."

Without another word, she went to her room and laid in her bed.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers