Denise and Eileen Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuing their evening of lesbian sex and exhibitionism.
2.3k words
4.28
6.6k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise and Eileen Neighbours Extraordinaire Pt.4

It was still early on Saturday night and Denise had just asked Eileen how much of all of her outrageous sexual ideas she wanted to try. Eileen had been very vociferous in saying all of them.

Eileen stood with her back against the wall, near the bay window in the increasing darkness, breathing through her nose not quite able to comprehend what had just gone on. Denise's perfume suddenly filled her nostrils as the blonde pressed herself against her chest then pushed the silk kimono off her shoulders.

"How do you like your cum?" asked Denise.

Eileen's eyes snapped open and she replied with a quizzical "hmm?"

"I made you come but I didn't come yet."

"Oh." then with more urgency and understanding "OH!" her eyes wide.

"So how do you like your cum? I like it in the face, you know, a nice string or two from my eyebrow, across my nose then onto my lips. Does it every time for me."

Eileen wasn't so keen, thankfully her bf didn't push her, unlike her selfish bastard husband with his eight inch cock who took great pleasure in trying to choke her on the monstrous thing, one more reason for getting rid. But with her present femdom relationship it really wasn't an issue. Of course she still sucked his cock but didn't allow him to finish in her mouth or on her face, and definitely not in her hair, which was her worst fucking nightmare.

"Do you like the taste?" Denise went on. "I love the taste."

"Er, I'm not keen." replied Eileen.

"Oh, that's a shame. Well if you don't want to lick my cunt, then would you like to lick my clit or even wank me off?"

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Denise, I'm not used to thinking about anyone else's pleasure."

That at least was very true, her slave's pleasure came from pleasuring her and she demanded three, four or even five orgasms before he was allowed to come, either by fucking her or standing or kneeling at her feet and wanking himself off to her exact orders.

"Fuck it", thought Eileen, she has given me so much pleasure this evening, I shouldn't be so selfish, especially not if she wanted this to carry on, which she did.

"I don't know how but I'd like you to teach me how to lick your clit." the young brunette said to the increasingly wide smile of the tall cool blonde.

Denise reached down to her cunt and shoved three fingers in. Daniel had fucked her good and hard and she had allowed him to come inside her, but now more than an hour later his thick cum was dribbling down her vagina and her lips were wet and sticky with a delicious combination of his spunk and her cunt juice.

Without warning Denise took her fingers out of her cunt and put then straight into Eileen's mouth and said with a degree of menace "lick them."

Eileen did as she was told and closed her eyes, the salty fishy taste wasn't one she usually liked, although she never balk

ed at sucking cock after it had been in her own cunt, but this was the first time she had tasted both another woman's cunt and her man's cum. Denise pulled her fingers out and Eileen wiped her lips with her index finger but didn't have the chance to say anything as Denise put her fingers back in her mouth. There was even more cum on them this time and Denise told her to "suck them, swallow my cum. Remember once a man comes in you, then that cum no longer belongs to him, it's yours."

Eileen continued to suck the cum off Denise's fingers as the blonde continued "I want you to lick my cunt until I come. Is that understood? Alternatively you can leave right now, but if you choose to stay then I will sit on the sofa and you will come over, kneel down, ask for my permission to make me come and then lick me to orgasm. Is that clear?"

Eileen nodded, unable to say anything with her mouth full of cum covered fingers.

Denise removed her fingers, kissed Eileen on the lips and then turned and limped over to the sofa, flicking on the large corner lamp on the way past. She eased herself down and then clicked her fingers and pointed down at the floor between her feet. As Eileen walked round she wiped her mouth again, which Denise mused was pretty pointless seeing as her mouth and tongue would soon be covered in cum and cunt juice.

As she reached Denise the blonde reached up and pulled the belt of Eileen's kimono and waved her hand indicating she should disrobe. Eileen shrugged the silk robe from her shoulders and it fell onto the rug. Denise opened her legs and said one word "Kneel."

"Can I have a cushion?"

"Yes."

Eileen picked a cushion off the easy chair and dropped it on the floor, then walked closer and knelt. She leaned in supporting herself on her hands but as her mouth neared Denis's cunt the blonde reached out and grabbed a handful of brunette curls.

"I told you to ask for permission young lady. I can see that I'm going to have to be very very strict with you."

"I'm sorry, I...I wasn't thinking."

"And?"

"Please may I be allowed to lick you?"

"Not nearly good enough. Does your slave ask like that?"

"No." she swallowed hard, the last of the salty cum sliding down her throat. "Please may I be allowed to lick the cum out of your beautiful cunt Miss Denise."

"Miss Denise?" said the blonde, her eyebrow raised quizzically.

"Should I call you something else?"

"I think Mistress would be more appropriate."

"Yes Mistress."

"Right, do it again."

"Please may I be allowed to lick the cum out of your beautiful cunt Mistress."

"Yes, you may, get on with it."

Eileen began to lick her lips which were spread then on Denise's order pushed her tongue into her vagina. The remnants of Denise's slaves spunk clung to her tongue and she could do noting but swallow it. It certainly tasted better than her husband's filth, and she was certain that was due to the addition of the sticky fishy cunt juice.

Denise soon directed her to lick up either lip, inside and out then back down to her vagina, pulling her hair hard so that her mouth was on her cummy fuck hole and her nose in between her lips as she fucked her face.

She let go and Eileen fought for breath.

"Now then allow me to explain. Did I say stop licking me? No, get your tongue on my clit now and continue until I come."

She soon settled into a nice rhythm, clockwise, anticlockwise and sucking when directed as Denise spoke.

"Now, I know you dominate your boyfriend and I fully intend you to demonstrate your spanking technique on my slave, just as I intend to invite the peeping tom over, what did you call him?"

Eileen swallowed hard and replied "Little Jackoff Horny." remembering to add "Mistress." at the last second.

Denise chuckled at her inventiveness, then carried on: "So I intend inviting him over to fuck your mouth. After he's fucked me for a while of course. Just think Eileen, you kneeling there watching him fuck me, then I tell him to take his cock out and fuck your mouth! How delightful!"

Eileen could see it in her minds eye, she hadn't been able to gauge the size of his cock through the binoculars but it looked quite big enough, but the thought of it filling her mouth after he had pulled it from Denise's hot cunt, made cunt quiver.

"The other thing I want you to do is to begin the clean up duties training. When does your boy get back?"

"Tomorrow evening Mistress." She dipped her head back to the task in hand.

"Hmmm." The permutations raced through Denise's mind. "Text me tomorrow with what time he's arriving back and I will tell my houseboy to be here an hour or two before. Once I have him prepared then I'll text you to come over. I want you to spank him while he licks me, and while he fucks me. Then when your boy texts to say he's at the station, it takes what? about ten minutes to walk here?"

"Yef Miftreff" she managed it without removing her tongue from under her clit hood.

"Then my boy will fuck you. After he's left we'll take your boy's worship to the next level."

Denise threw her head back to laugh but a wave of sheer pleasure broke over her. She clutched at the sofa either side of her and allowed her orgasm to build and build before she began to cry out and gasp until she came...and came...and came. She was amazed herself at how long the orgasm lasted. She had no real idea how long it was but guessed it was over twenty seconds. She breathed long and deep but as she hadn't pushed Eileen away the brunette continued to lick and suck and very soon another orgasm engulfed her. She took two handfuls of brown curls and screamed as she came then pushed a breathless Eileen back onto her haunches as both gasped for breath.

The dark room was silent for several seconds, Eileen not daring to speak.

Denise regained her composure, eventually and told Eileen to hand her her kimono. Denise stood and turned round, holding her hand either side as Eileen put the kimono on her. Denise belted it up and turned round. The pleasure had certainly blunted the pain in her hip but it was returning by the minute.

"Put yours on darling." she told Eileen, apparently back to lover rather than Mistress/slave.

Eileen picked up the kimono.

"Juat put it over your shoulders." Eileen did so as Denise approached her.

"Stand facing me." she ordered as she stood in front if her in the bay window. With her left hand she reached behind her neck and pulled her to her, then tottering slightly on her good leg she kissed her full on the mouth. The kiss was certainly passionate and about ten seconds into it, Denise reached up with her right hand and swished open the right hand curtain, simultaneously dragging the kimono from Eileen shoulders so she stood naked in the light of the street light and backlit by the lamp on the corner table. Eileen tried to break away moaning in protest at being naked and in full view, but Denise's hand had went back to her neck, grabbed a handful of brown curls, not allowing her to either get away nor hide her nakedness. If he was on the telescope he couldn't fail to see them and Denise only glanced his way when she broke the kiss and pushed Eileen to her knees. She lifted her injured leg over Eileen's shoulder to allow her tongue access to her cunt. Eileen knew her head was above the parapet so to speak but was too far into the moment to care.

Denise looked over the dark valley towards the mock tudor house and was sure that there was a light in the front bedroom window but without the binoculars couldn't be sure.

She grabbed the brown curls again, and turned her head to look outside. " Is he watching?"

Eileen quickly put the binoculars to her eyes, momentarily grateful to be out of sight.

"Yes Mistress and he's wanking again."

As she said it the voyeur stood and took a step left and then turned to his right. Eileen could clearly see his erection now in portrait, his chest and slightly paunchy tummy were like a landscape however, he was that hairy, but, Eileen noted not tattooed. His cock was semi erect and had a pronounced curve to it as he masturbated it to full erection.

Denise was of course still clothed the silk kimono shimmering in the waves of heat from the fire behind her but continued to look his way but was taken aback when Eileen said "Fucking hell!"

"What? what is it? Has he come again?"

"No. HE. IS. FUCKING. ENORMOUS!" said Eileen almost shouting the last word.

"What? Like fat enormous?" asked Denise a grimace on her face.

"No, like hung like a horse enormous!"

"Really? From this distance you can tell?" asked Denise incredulously.

"Well, he has both fists on his cock, one over the other and I can still see the foreskin and the head!" exclaimed the young brunette. "There is no way..."

Denise dropped onto her good knee, the action of which nearly ripped her in two as Eileen rolled away to sit with her back to the window and Denise got down to the binoculars.

There was silence in the room for an eternity, but was more like thirty seconds.

"What's he doing?"

"Possibly he's choking Godzilla, by the look of it."

Denise turned to Eileen and with a raucous laugh said "That fucking thing is certainly going to choke you."

"No fucking way. His spunk would fucking drown me!"

Denise went back to the binoculars: "How do we let him know you're interested in fucking him?" she asked a broad grin on her face.

"Me? No way, even my husbands cock wouldn't touch the sides after he fucked me!"

"But Eileen darling," she cupped her cheek affectionately "just think of all the cum and him sitting back to watch your clean up boy lick it all out of you!"

"Oh fuck, you are such a filthy cow!"

"And then after he's swallowed it all, you could order him to suck that massive cock to get him hard for you again!"

"Ask me that question again." Said Eileen.

"Which one?" queried Denise.

"The one about how much of it I want?"

"Oh that one!"

"Yes, go on then."

"Darling Eileen exactly how much of that do you want to happen?"

"All of it, every fucking bit of it!"

Continued in Part 5 when the ladies plan Sunday's proceedings and how to contact the well hung voyeur.