Denise and Eileen Pt. 05

Story Info
The ladies phone their voyeur.
1.8k words
4.24
5.1k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 4 we left the two ladies having had incredible oral sex. For Eileen it was her first time for both receiving then giving with a woman, then Denise, on a whim decided to give the peeping tom across the valley a final flourish.

The ladies sat and continued to look through the huge binoculars at the masturbating goliath across the little valley. They continued to say "fuck its enormous", "look at the girth", "those balls must be able to hold an enormous load" and "imagine being shafted by that."

All of those comments and more made the evening so enjoyable and Eileen was at the binoculars when the voyeur finally spunked. It took him ages to come and there wasnt anywhere near the volume she thought Denise would like and told her so, but it flew everywhere. She sat back and allowed Denise to watch the aftermath.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Denise "he's giving me the call me sign!"

"And how the fuck are we supposed to do that?"

Denise struggled to stand and hobbled off to the spare room, which served as her office.

Once there she took a sheet of paper and a sharpie and wrote in large thick letters

PHONE NUMBER?

Once back in the living room she got Eileen to find the end of the sellotape and they taped it to the window and waited a while.

"Do you think he'll do it?" asked Eileen like a nervous schoolgirl.

"Why wouldn't he, he's had a good look at us and knows we've seen him come. TWICE!"

Denise looked again and squealed with delight, and flapping she urged Eileen to write it down.

Eileen pulled the paper from the window, tearing it in two and scrambled around the cushions to find the discarded sharpie, then wrote down the number as Denise called it out.

"You read it again Eileen and I'll check it."

They did so and the number was correct.

Denise sat staring at the piece of ripped paper, breathing through her nose, while Eileen knelt beside her slightly bemused.

Eileen broke the silence: "Er Denise, what now?"

The cool blonde had somewhat lost her composure and was struggling to think straight.

"I don't want to spoil anything with Daniel, but that cock...." her voice trailed off.

"I know, I'm the same." Eileen lied but didn't want to scream "I want it in my cunt!" which was positively bouncing around her head.

Denise turned to her and the filth just began to pour out of her mouth:

"I'd love to watch him fuck you then ring my little bell for your slave to come in. He'd be wide eyed in amazement, then I'd click my fingers for him to kneel and then he'd ask permission to lick my cunt."

"Where's he been in the meantime? Surely he'd have answered the door, served drinks then undressed me before then?"

Denise laughed "Oops getting ahead of myself. Does he undress me too? Or maybe I'd be clothed. Have you done CFNM?"

"No, what is it?

"It means Clothed Female Naked Male."

"Oh right! Well I've done that before. A spanking usually begins with me fully clothed and him naked!"

"Fully clothed or lingerie?"

"Er, both. I have this gorgeous burgundy leather skirt, it comes down just past my knee length, quite flared. I pair it with a light blue cashmere sweater, he loves that outfit."

"I bet he does! I'd love to see you in that. And lingerie under?"

"Yes, but he doesn't get to see it until he's been spanked."

"Oh, god. Poor boy...."

"Lucky boy more like. Thinking back to the first time we had anything more than a kiss, I was fully clothed and he was in his bed completely naked."

"How did you know?"

"What that he was fully naked?" Denise nodded "Well I pulled the sheet back and there he was."

"Was he hard?"

"Yeah he was. I mean we had been talking for a minute or so and then me asking him if he'd like to fuck me seemed to do the trick. Once he said yes I just reached under and wrapped my hand around his cock, which was a bit disappointing given how big my husband is. But he was very sweet and over the next few weeks he more than made up for it with his tongue."

They both laughed like drains.

"Do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"The clothed thing."

"Oh God yes. When Daniel arrives I stand in the hall and point to the box room. He goes in and undresses and I go either in the bedroom or living room and ring the bell. I hardly give him time to strip. Will you wear that outfit tomorrow? The burgundy skirt get up. I'd love Daniel to see it, just to gauge his reaction."

"Yes, can do."

Denise held up the paper, the seemingly random numbers waving in the warm breeze from the log burner. "Well, are we ringing or not?"

"Oh fuck, yes, but he needs to be tested before that monster comes anywhere near me."

"Ok, Yes of course. What if he asks us?"

"Well we are both in relationships and he just watched us have sex with each other."

"And we know nowt about him!"

Denise picked her phone off the side table and taking a deep breath, punched the numbers in.

The ring tone began and was soon answered:

"Hello?"

"Ah hello, are you the guy with the telescope?"

"Er, yeah,. Which one are you?"

"Oh, I'm the blonde, er I'm just going to put you on speaker."

She pressed the speaker button and put the phone down between them. There was a silence for a number of seconds before Eileen waved a hand at Denise.

"What?"

"Has he gone? Say something."

"Sorry I was waiting..." he sounded nervous "I've never spoken to anyone..."

"Anyone you've spied on before." Said Eileen

"Eileen!" Denise reproached her.

"For fucks sake, you've just told him my name!"

"Oops sorry." Then into the phone "So if it's not spying what do you call it exactly?"

"Er, I just like to watch and if anyone likes to show, well that's a bonus."

"And how many do you watch?"

"Well before you tonight there's just one couple who obviously enjoy me watching them fuck!"

"So, they haven't invited you to join them?"

"Er, not yet. Is that what you're going to do?"

"That depends on you." replied Denise.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, have you been tested?"

"Tested? For what?"

"Well we couldn't possibly fuck anyone who hasn't had an AIDS test!" said Denise.

"And STIs of course." added Eileen.

"Oh, I see. Er, I'll look into it." he sounded a bit chastened.

Out of the blue Eileen asked "How long is your cock?"

"And girth." added Denise "I like girth." more to Eileen than their caller.

"Er, depends where you measure from I suppose." he replied almost self consciously.

"Don't be shy, after all we've just watched you wanking." said Denise.

"Twice." added Eileen.

There was a brief silence and Eileen asked if he was still there.

"Yes, I'm here. So you could see me?"

"Oh god yes, I have the most powerful binoculars imaginable." laughed Denise.

"Well unless you can assure us it's more than eight inches then we might pass."

"It's definitely longer than eight."

Both women laughed and Denise clapped her hands in delight.

"So are you interested?" he asked nervously.

"Well I am." affirmed Denise, raising her eyebrow to her new friend.

Eileen swallowed and closed her eyes.

"Oh, not both?" he asked.

"Well? Not both?" asked Denise.

"I need time to think about it please."

"Ok, but I hope in the meantime I can watch you again. I'd really like that."

"Me too." replied Eileen standing up and walking away. She began to bite her thumb nail and turned back to Denise and spread had fingers palm up at Denise, questioning her as if to say "Well? What now?"

"So what's your name Mister Nine-inch-cock?"

He laughed "I never said it was 9 inches!"

"It will be after she's sucked it." replied Denise flashing her eyes at Eileen.

"Fuck!" was the reply.

"Yes, but not until she's sucked it darling! And after she's licked my cunt of course."

"Are you both bi?" he asked.

"We dabble, no more than that." replied Denise.

"So would I be having both of you together or one at a time?"

"Well that depends on our availability. You never know, one or more husband might get in the way."

"Oh, you're married?" he sounded shocked.

"Is that a problem? You just said you watch a couple in my street fuck! Do they know you watch them?"

"I'm sure they do. I mean she kneels and sucks him off in the bay window, then he bends her over and fucks her. You don't do that in the window unless you want to be watched."

"I suppose not er...name?"

"Oh, Viiggo. It's Scandanavian. But I get called Vig."

"Oh, I've never fucked a Viking before, have you Eileen?"

It was his turn to laugh.

The conversation went back and forth. The revelation that both women had submissive partners, neither of whom had yet been cuckolded illicited a response of "Wow, that's amazing." They told him that they both would love their husbands to lick them after they'd been fucked, but that this was yet to be fruitful, rendered him speechless for a few seconds.

"So would your two husbands be present? Would they watch?"

"Well, its one of the things we have yet to work out." said Denise, trying to entice Eileen into the conversation.

Eileen had been quite quiet but chipped in with "maybe not to start with, just to see how we get along."

"Get along?" Scoffed Denise, "we're fucking him darling not having a cream tea,"

"But we are having a creampie." said Eileen, a smile spreading across her generous lips.

So, the upshot, so to speak was for Viiggo to look into getting tested then they would discuss their plans, and in the meantime they would speak on the phone as they watched each other licking and wanking. Denise asked him not to call her, due to the domestic situation and they began to wind up the call with Eileen saying "And I hope to get that cock length as soon as."

"Oh! You're going to get it all right. This time next week I'll be balls deep in you then you can take a guess at how long it is."

"Oh and talking of balls, get them shaved darling, no-one likes a hairy ball-sack in their mouth.

Denise squealed with delight as Eileen picked up the phone and said as seductively as she could "Night night Viking, And no wanking unless you ask for my permission."

Continued in part 6 when Eileen meets Denise's house boy and her own boy returns home.