All Comments on 'Denise Brings Home a Cream Pie'

by mr_slurpy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loser

I guess every wife wants a loser nowadays. Maybe if they all get their wish, there will be only losers available.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 9 years ago
GREAT Story!

Great story for those of us who may get off on being submissive to more dominant men and women! There's a TON of potential to develop this story. PLEASE add more chapters!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously?

Why can't you people put these into the right category!! This is a FETISH not LOVING WIFE!! Please keep this in the dark where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He's not going to be a great Father

In fact, he's not going to be a Father. Drew is going to be the Father and he can pay for the kid. Time to get divorced and move on. There certainly isn't any loving wife here. This crap should be in fetish. Oh and get an editor. So many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

One star. Wrong category.

Dark HammerDark Hammerover 9 years ago
Nice

My only critique is that it moves on a little too quick. There is no real hesitation in the hubby's part before the actual fun begins with him. Aside from that, I disagree that it's in the wrong catagory, she brought home a creampie from another man.

Aside from what I mentioned, I think you did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Trash. What else is new?

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
Wrong category

The wife has a husband as a slave. There is no fucking love anywhere. This should be in the FETISH or BDSM category.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
When...

When a wife says or think about her love for husband: "the love for my husband Rich had grown, but it changed, and become more like the love one has for a brother or sister!!" A question must be put: Why stay married, if they dodn't have children? It's so sad and so low character just stay married because he provided for her financially and emotionally...She showed how a low human being she is...Of course he is a sad man with no self-respect, but at least he truly loved her...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Quibble

Several times it is asserted that Hubby cannot impregnate (and certainly has not impregnated) Sweetie. I can understand her not wanting to soil the recent sensation of her Bull's fucking her silly, but the rationale that Hubby's sperm would compete with Bull's is patently irrelevant.

Very pedestrian in theme and execution. Get an editor! The main opportunity to make this accounting erotic, and establish Sweetie's credentials as an adventurous wife, was SKIPPED!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What is wrong with people , man or woman with any self respect would act this way and if one did the other would rid of the other immediately .

shaman43shaman43over 9 years ago
what is love

Always wonder in these stories the definition of love the character means as they spout off. It has no meaning. Cannot have love without respect and caring. None of that is shown. Characters are not worthy of attention by the reader. Story not worth the time it took to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It seems the goal here.....

....is to demean anyone that isn't a jock and a gym rat. It also seems that you cuck-writers all seem to think that every jock has a monster cock.

Anyone that's played competitive sports knows that simply is no so.

The sad part about this storyline is that it continues to be one of the most overworked in the genre. Note, I did not say popular.

Why don't you do something novel, something that has the cheating wife scenario, but where her hubby is a well endowed jock-type of the kind usually so sought after by the cheating wives in these story types....and have her throw him over for a guy who invents things and is very wealthy, but is also very healthy and has a magic dick that is just her size?

Where's the fun in that, right? Anyone but another muscle head....that's all I ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category

Should be fetish.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Ignore the stupid trolls who read story's they don't like.

Not bad as all. Rich is a cuckold and his wife already has ideas to fem him and let him be a hot sissy cum slut. Now she just has to get a chastity cage for his tiny little boy dicklet. Oh she can still rub his prostate, using fingers, toys, strap on. Till he is ready for a Stud like Drew to fuck and breed him right. But she should have a pan of some sort to catch his goo drips and leaks. Then make him eat and clean it all. Swallowing. Sissy gurls should not make messes. Rich is going to have so much fun as a sissy. In chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course devilspy is a fucking retard.

Ignore him, your story isn't even worth 1*.

Quit writing, you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for writing this. Great job.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

. Stupid. Total lack of creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
devilspy is a cuckie

who sucks creampies out of cunts, most likely vastiesmith/bonnietaylor

milfleglovermilflegloverover 7 years ago
Fuck 'em

Fuck the anon trolls, who when they stumble upon a story they know they won't like, read it anyway just to have something to bitch about. It's like going to a Chinese restaurant and bitching when they don't have spaghetti carbonara. Fuck 'em. Good story, don't be dissuaded from writing more. Those of us with brains enough to know what we're reading enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time .

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless tale.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not good

I don't understand all the cukold B/S. If I really wanted my wife to experience another man, I would have to experience another woman, probably his wife or g/f.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rich is NOT going to be a good Father.

Rich is going to file for a divorce. And when the DNA test shows he's not the Father he's going to get 75% of their assets and go on his merry way. Far, far away from his cheating slut wife. Why would any man, with even an ounce of pride and self respect, let his wife demean, degrade, humiliate and expose him to every disease known to man, all the while becoming impregnated by another man? No one is THAT stupid. So unless Denise can get her lover to pay for the kid, she'll be raising it by herself. Stupid, unbelievable ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

he needs some balls and to get the hell out

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Drew

After a hot evening with his latest slut wife Denise , Drew was exhausted. He slept like a baby, and didn't awaken until after 9:00 am. As he stretched his arms he touched a wet spot on his sheets. It seemed to be a large, very sticky wet spot. Drew lifted the covers to see what was under there. An involuntary scream ripped his throat as he stared into the wide, sightless eyes of Denise. At least it was a part of Denise, as there was no body to go with her bloody head. As Drew tried to breathe in order to scream again, he realized he wasn't alone. He looked into the burning eyes of the cuckold Rich sitting beside his bed. Rich just smiled and said, "Hi Drew, Denise said you always liked to get a little head. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trash

Enough said

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

More than I expected from such a short story. I'm still having a hard time finding someone to insert something for me to eat when my wife cums to my bedroom where I live as a sissy who loves to eat and clean her and especially the men who I'm always responsible to satisfy my wife and sometimes they don't mind fucking me when I look just like a real woman and I will do anything to get a man who is well endowed and can last a long time to come to my bedroom and stay there for as long as he wants and then my wife will become more involved and begin to humiliate me which she knows that I will have a great orgasm while being fucked by a big big cock and having my wife to get my phone and take a video where she is at her best she can get me to do to do and say what she wants to use as a way to get the sissy cuckold to be sure that I can get a man to be with her every night which is why I stopped working and now it's all about the things that we need to be both mentally and physically healthywe gembornathen you shou. You should just cum here and you can have a lot of fun with her, me and or both of us and I will send you home with an idea or maybe more for the next several stories about the things you do for fun now that we you have spent the weekend in our house

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story. I too love it when my wife fingers me. I could give up penis stimulation forever if she would do it more. I do love the way she uses her finger to rub my penis like the little girl clitty it is but I am truly a boy cunny boy. 4yourpleasureiam

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Denise brings home a cream pie to her cuckold husband

And surely you never realized how much you closet queens do to prove the point that the majority of cucks are in fact leaning more towards homosexuality than pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This part of the story was again well written. What moved me from 4 stars to 5 stars was the care she is giving to her husband , she really loves , and honesty needs him.

I wonder what it would of been like if she had added after saying "your asshole need to be used , we can make it the perfect little butt pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not give a part 3 a go?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I simply adore the draining of all my cum from my limp clitty when i feel my wife's finger in me or a toy

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Great story. I would love to read the interactions between him and Drew on Monday. Drew giving him grief about his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous