Denise Needs More Men

Story Info
Denise has another date night cuckolding me again.
7.9k words
4.1
17.5k
16

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
596 Followers

That weekend started off as another date night for Denise on this Friday afternoon with a man she met on Match.com. These date nights for Denise had become a routine thing about monthly or sometimes two or three times a month. I shouldn't say "routine" because every time was just as exciting and invigorating as the first time! Sharing my wife with other men keeps her vibrant and energetic. The more she gets, the more she wants! And I get the benefit of being married to the sexiest, craziest, most beautiful Hotwife in this part of the world!

I stay at home eagerly awaiting her text updates and usually a few XXX rated pictures with her dates. i stay home and masturbate looking at these pictures and knowing that at this very moment my wife is spreading her legs for another man or sucking another anonymous cock! i cant wait for her to get home because I am always rewarded with a cum filled, cum covered Hotwife at the end of the date. I am "allowed" to lick, suck and eat her clean while she tells me every detail about her night of sexual debauchery! All I have to do for this pleasure is to not cum without her permission and never touch any woman but her. I put together this story of this weekend recalling what I saw with my own eyes and what Denise told me during, and after our clean up session confessional.

Dee did not tell me before the date that her lover for the evening was a black man. She had always told me that she never fantasized about interracial sex. She didn't want me to know that she had lied to me about that. She had previously confessed that when she was in college she fucked one black guy several times and loved it, but he started dating someone else. She pointed him out to me on TV! His career now is as a well known weather reporter for one of the National cable weather news services. Every time we see him on TV now, she wants fuck. Sometime now I ask her "You want to watch The Weather Channel?". LOL!

She left our condo well before dark that summer Friday afternoon, wearing cut off Daisy Duke shorts that left her smooth, plump, firm ass cheeks peeking out seductively, accompanied by a thin, red plaid lumberjack print checkered button up shirt that was thin enough to let her erect nipples clearly show through. The sleeves cut off deep enough to show off a great deal of side boob. It was totally unbuttoned and tied in front below her braless tits and above her bellybutton. She packed an overnight bag this time. She had never done that before. She obviously had a plan that she had not let me in on. But it's her date, so whatever she wants, she gets. I know not to ask too many questions.

She said "I can't wait to tell you all about my date when I get back. His pictures are so fucking hot! I can't wait to touch him and feel his touch! Don't wait up for me."

"Let me see his pictures before you go!" I nearly begged.

Denise didn't even answer me. She shot me that "Who the hell do you think you are?" look, grabbed my nuts and squeezed them hard as if to remind me to remember my place, gave me a peck on the cheek and walked to her car, shaking her ass deliberately and looking over her shoulder to make sure I was watching.

Denise doesn't usually show her sexy ass so flagrantly, but she was making an issue of it tonight. She later told me that her date had told her in his emails that he couldn't wait to show off her big ass. She looked so fucking slutty! OMG! I so adore that woman and I love the fact that other men want her too!

Something felt unsettling about this time and the overnight bag, so I decided to follow her.

The only thing she told me about this date beforehand was that according to his email photos he has a really big cock. Denise was giddy with excitement to meet him. Shes always been a "sucker" for big cocks!

Unbeknownst to me at the time, she wasn't meeting him for dinner out like she usually did, to check him out first, and make sure she feels safe with him. This time she was meeting him at his house.

I followed her at a distance. She never saw me. I found myself playing with my dick as I followed her. She went to a less than desirable neighborhood. She looked so fucking sexy, even slutty as she walked up to the front door of this old house and knocked. The neighbors had to think she was a high priced prostitute making a house call. Yes! That's exactly what Denise looked like! My wife looked like a professional prostitute! I had to chuckle to myself as I realized I was the only one watching her who knows that she is not a prostitute. I knew that whoever this guy might be, he is about to get sucked and fucked by my wife for free! That's the difference between a prostitute and a whore. Prostitutes do it for the money. Whores like my precious wife, Denise, do it because... well, because she's a WHORE! She can't help it! I love that about her! I'm so proud to call her my wife! I could go on, but I need to tell this story...

The door swung open and this big, muscular black guy reached out and put his arm around my wife, landing his giant hand square on her ass and pulling her into his body as he landed a big kiss square on her mouth! She reached around his sculpted body and returned his embrace even to the point of grabbing his ass with both hands! He pulled her into his house and let the door close behind them.

I was beginning to think that maybe she already knew this guy. They obviously skipped the "get to know you" phase. (Denise assured me later that she had never seen him before this Match.com date.)

I watched the house but could see no movement. Maybe 10 minutes later the garage door opened and Denise emerged from the garage with her sexy plaid shirt untied and falling away to the sides of her bare breasts! Her hair was a mess. She told me later that he had pulled her into his house and just inside the door, opened her blouse and roughed up her breasts with his big hands. After only a short time of that he pushed her to her knees, pulled out his massive black cock and forced it into her mouth and halfway down her throat. He started forcefully face-fucking her hard and fast as he held her head tight throughout his rapid assault!

Denise told me that she could feel the cum splashing down her throat as he came through multiple spasms before loosening his grip on her head. She felt every long hard inch of it sliding out as he slowly pulled out of her throat and mouth. When he had withdrawn, he smeared his softening cock all over her face. He told Denise "That was perfect. I wanted to make sure you could handle it before I wasted the whole night with you. Now that I came once I can last longer for you next time, and the time after that and the time after that. I hope you're ready to be getting fucked all fucking night." She assured him that she could keep up with him. He told her to go open the garage door and wait outside for him. She but her blouse back on he said "No, Bitch! Leave them big white titties out for me show 'em off!" She gladly did as she was told. Denise is quite the exhibitionist in her own right.

It was still daylight and she was standing bare-breasted in the driveway! I couldn't see him, but she didn't seem the least bit shy about showing her tits to the entire low rent "Hood."

A good bit of his kink for the evening was all about him showing off "his" mature, blond married white woman everywhere they went. He wanted people to see him with a hot, slutty, blond married white woman. Denise was more than happy to be used by him to fulfill his interracial fantasy. She was fulfilling hers at the same time. She told me that he really got off on the thought of fucking "... some white dude's cheating wife."

A minute or two later I heard a loud, rumbling engine crank up and he drove out of the garage on a big badass Harley Davidson motorcycle. He was wearing skin-tight black leather pants and was shirtless. His super dark skin was glistening with sweat and muscles as he stopped the bike and grabbed one of Denise's bare tits and pulled her toward him. I could clearly see the outline of his long, fat cock through his thin, skin-tight leather pants!

He squeezed her exposed tit and pulled it to his mouth. Her head flew back and her blond hair flipped over her shoulder as she grabbed his head and pulled it tighter against her chest. He let up from her tit and motioned for Denise to hop on the back of the bike. She did so without hesitation. She scooted up so that her naked breasts were pressed up against his perspiration coated black back. He leaned back against her as she reached around and rubbed her hands all over his six pack abs and his firm chest. I could see that she was tweaking his nipples as he put the bike in gear and started driving forward. I would have given anything to lick his salty sweat from her glistening breasts at that moment!

With her aboard, he revved up the engine and put it in gear. As he pulled out of the driveway, he turned right. Luckily I was parked off to the left, so Denise didn't see me.

As they reached speed, Denise leaned back and her shirttails blew in the wind, totally exposing Denise's pale skinned torso as her tits bounced weightlessly to the rhythms of the bike. Her date glanced over his shoulder and raised his thumb as if showing approval for her blatant exhibitionism. He was no doubt proud to be seen with her.

About that time I saw the bright sun glistening off my wife's diamond wedding ring, reminding me that this was my own wife fucking around on me...Again! It just became real to me tonight. This was actually my very own wife who was about to get long-dicked by an amazingly handsome black man! I almost came in my pants!

The contrast between her blonde hair, blue eyes and pale white skin against his dark black glistening skin, astride the black, shiny Harley, was not lost on anyone they passed along the drive. Honestly, I think his skin tone was darker than I had ever seen. He was gorgeous!

The picture in front of me did not match the image of my upwardly mobile, professionally proper white wife! Although I know that she fucks a lot of different guys, she had seldom varied much from her professional businessman dates or her occasional college upper class men. All of whom were upwardly mobile Caucasian males. She seemed to favor the pretty boy types. (Although she did give the black custodian at work a blow job once and she will seduce a blur collar subordinate from time to time.)

It soon became apparent to me that they were headed to the beach, about a 20 minute drive, perhaps to take in the sunset.

Throughout this drive Denise kept her bare breasts exposed to everyone on the route. There was never any attempt to cover her tits. Quite the opposite! She seemed to make every effort to expose them as they drove slowly through downtown Clearwater. The only time they were ever even slightly covered was when she reached around his body to either rub his chest or reaching further, to apparently grab his leather covered cock. There were a couple of times when it looked like she had slipped her hand down inside the front of his black leather pants, rubbing his cock. I wish I could have seen more clearly.

The way she sat on the bike made her tiny shorts disappear. It looked like she was sitting bare bottomed on the seat of that rumbling Harley! She appeared nude except for the shirttails blowing in the wind behind her!

Denise later confirmed that she was indeed rubbing his bare cock as they rode. She told me that he had ordered her to ride with her tits exposed and to show her naked breasts to everyone along the way.

Still not convinced of her safety, (and horny as hell), I decided I better do my best to keep an eye on her throughout the date. If there is such a look, this guy looked dangerous. Maybe that's not the right word, he was respectable looking, not thuggish, even handsome, although his neighborhood left a lot to be desired.

We arrived at the Clearwater Beach public parking lot about 30 minutes before sunset. Luckily the parking lot was crowded enough that I could park without Denise seeing my truck.

Denise stepped off the bike and stood next to it waiting for her new man to dismount. Her blouse was still completely unbuttoned and there were a LOT of people who likely saw her naked breasts! This is not a clothing optional Beach, this is very much a crowded public, family beach.

She turned to her date, spread her arms out wide, palms up as if to ask him "Is this what you want from me?" as she jiggled her tits for him.

He reached out to her, laughed, placed one hand on each of her shoulders and pushed the blouse off her shoulders till it fell halfway down her back. He took a half step back as if admiring his prize. He pulled her chest to his and they engaged in a prolonged sensual kiss, breast against chest, skin against skin. I was watching my sexy Hotwife rub her breasts and nipples across the chest of this very sexy young black man! It took my breath as I took in this erotic sight.

He stepped back again, looked at her tits and then looked around the parking lot, apparently surveying the crowd. They were definitely drawing a fair amount of spectators. He reached down and took hold of her shirttails, pulled them around front and tied them loosely under her breasts. For the moment her breasts were at least partially covered.

Denise tousled her blond hair, which was quite unruly after the motorcycle ride, tossed her head to throw her hair back and then leaned up against her new man, snuggled close, and put one arm around his bare waist and rested her other hand on his perfect, black, glistening chest as she laid her head against his smooth firm skin. He pulled her up closer as they walked through the crowd toward the beach. She had totally submitted to him and wanted him to be confident of that. She was very proud of being the blond eye-candy on his arm.

It wasn't until getting this closer look at them that I realized that this perfect figure of a man couldn't be more than 35 years old and he might have been as young as 25. Yes, im certain he is closer to 25. Denise was a very sensual 47 years of age at the time. She was holding true to her Cougar tendencies. Even at 47 Denise was hotter and sexier and more beautiful than 90% of the girls half her age. Her slightly thick, curvy figure was something most men drooled over! Her blond hair and steely blue come-fuck-me eyes certainly added to her allure. Her height, at just under 5 feet tall, helped her to appear vulnerable and submissive, although she could be quite the commanding FemDom Bitch when it suited her.

Her date for the night towered over her at about 6'4". He definitely had the physical appearance of a man's man and a lady killer. They made a striking couple as they contrasted each other in every physical way. Dark black on pale white. Muscled on full figured. Tall on petite. They were certainly attracting a lot of vouyeristic glares from the other beach goers. It was quite obvious that they intended to attract attention.

They walked out onto the pier, stopping a couple of times to make out and grope each others bodies in this very public setting. Apparently they both had strong exhibitionist tendencies at the moment. Denise's hands were rubbing all over his back, arms and chest as they both massaged the others ass cheeks while they kissed. My little cock was rock hard! Denise's nearly naked ass bounced and swayed suggestively as it was framed by her faded, thread bare, tattered and barely-there Daisy Dukes!

Thankfully they didn't walk too far out on the pier, so I could still see them clearly. They turned and started walking back in my direction, Denise's cameltoe was pressing deeper into her pussy lips and beginning to show a noticeable damp spot.

I managed to disappear into the crowd in the parking lot.

As the blatantly sexy couple reached the land end of the pier, they turned and walked back to his bike. He retrieved a blanket from the saddlebag. They continued to stroll back down toward the beach.

They walked hand in hand in the sand near the rip rap and sand dune edge of the beach, never walking down to the water. As they walked, Denise continually touched him on his arm, and on his chest as she laid her face against his bare muscled bicep. She was flirting as if showing him, and everyone watching, that she was his for the taking. I've seen her in this mood before. She was definitely his for the taking. I know her; she was ready do anything he asked or demanded.

As they walked, he slid his big hand beneath her shorts so that he was manhandling her bare ass. She looked up at him and smiled approvingly as he did that. They walked about 50 yards from the pier and stopped.

He pointed and was apparently telling Denise where to spread out the blanket. He had her pull it up next to the rocks, almost shaded by some tall grass but still very open to the beach.

She was on her hands and knees spreading out the blanket, her big, firm white ass almost glowing in the bright red setting sun. She knew exactly what she was doing.

He was intently watching her big white ass spilling out from under her cut-offs. He went to his knees, put both hands on her ass cheeks, spread them wide and kissed both cheeks and then licked up the center. She looked back over her shoulder and visibly sighed. He recovered and then swiftly slapped her ass! Hard! She gasped audibly. He slapped her even harder with his other hand on her other ass cheek! He had no idea that Denise is a spanking and anal sex junkie! He really had her turned on now! He had released her inner monster. She LOVES being spanked! She literally begs to be spanked!

Denise pulled her pants to the side exposing her asshole to him. He grabbed her ass with one hand and forced his big thumb up her asshole! He slapped her ass again a couple of times and then said something I couldn't hear.

He walked around her and then sat on the rocks in front of her, stuck his thumb in her mouth and had her suck it clean, just like she sucks a cock when it pulls out of her ass! He pointed between his feet and Denise cuddled up between his feet and snuggled up close to him with her head on his lap. He said something else and she started rubbing his crotch through his leather pants.

In short order she unbuckled his pants, reached in and started pulling his cock out. It actually took two hands for her to get it out. I know it sounds cliche and like an exaggerated story line, but I swear his cock had to have been over a foot long! From my position I could see that as she held his cock it was very similar to the size of her forearm!

My wife held his now hard cock in both hands, looked up at his dark eyes with her baby-blues as she licked him from the base to the top, holding his giant balls like a pistol grip. As she reached the top, her head tilted forward and her mouth opened and she lowered her head over his cockhead. It was amazing watching his cock disappear inch by inch down Denise's throat! With two hands, one halfway around his cock and other still gripped around his balls, her lips made it all the way down until she had to move her hand to allow more of him to be swallowed! Then up again to the top and quickly back down all the way again! His head rolled back and his hips jerked as my talented wife continued to suck his massive, and might I add, BIG (BEAUTIFUL) BLACK COCK! He was truly a BBC!

He took her blond hair in his big black hands and guided her up and down to a rhythm that suited him. He was pulling her hair in a way that had to be rather painful for her. After no more than two minutes, he jerked her head off his big cock, yanking her hair. He held a handful of her blond hair in one hand and grabbed his wet shiny cock with the other as he slapped her face with his hard dick, first on one cheek and then the other, back and forth for several slaps! Then he rubbed it across her eyelids and nose and he even pulled her face down to his balls as he rubbed his wet cock all over her forehead. He pushed her down further till her face was pressed against his asshole! I heard him say "Oh DAMN! SHIT! I didn't even have to tell you to lick my asshole! You know what your man wants! Nasty BITCH! That's right! Keep sliding that tongue up my ass! FUCK YES! DAMN YOU'RE GOOD! This Blond Bitch is tongue-fucking my black ass! It don't get no better than you, Bitch! DAMN!!!" As if he was an announcer doing a porn play-by-play for his audience.

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
596 Followers