Denise Needs More Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise texted back "You were right to be excited for me! You didn't cum without me did you?"

"No. Ma'm, I didn't. May I now?"

"NO SIR, you may not! I will have some awesome stories to tell you when I get home! Last night was CRAZY, and I'm sure today will be rewarding as well. You stay home and play with your cute little micro cock and think about your Niecy sucking cock and fucking while you wait at home like a good little boy." "Niecy"is a pet name for "Denise."

I now had a plan for her nasty whore clothes! I wrapped up her crusty shorts and blouse in plain brown paper. I took it to the Post Office in the neighborhood where her black lovers house is, so it would be postmarked from there. Inside the package I placed a printed note that read "I know what you did last night. You put on quite a show on Clearwater Beach. See if you can find the video online. I won't tell you where I posted it. You knew we were all watching. Does your husband know about your black lovers? Do your workmates know? Don't you wonder how I got your name and address? Don't worry about me. I'll never tell, but I may want a date some weekend! I hear you enjoy the beach. So would I. I'll see you soon!"

I addressed it to Denise and mailed it to our house but I didn't sign a name. I have noticed that the blouse is back hanging in her closet and the sexy ass Daisy Dukes are back in the drawer. I can't wait till she wears them out on another date! She told me about her date, but she never told me about losing her clothes. She still has said nothing about the package.

And maybe I'll write about her Saturday photo shoot date soon.

Writing this story has me horny as fuck right now remembering some of the things Denise has done. I may have to call her and ask for permission to cum.