Denise Needs More Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise was totally submissive to him and did not fight against this assault. I know from past experience that my wife loves rimming an asshole as much as she likes having hers rimmed.

He stood up causing Denise to rise to her knees, his cock still slapping her face. They both seemed oblivious to the remaining daylight and the crowd that had gathered to watch the sunset, although much of this crowd was now totally focused on my wife and her sexy black lover.

He said something to her and she laid down on the blanket on her back. He stood over her stroking his cock. He said something to her and she took off her blouse and tossed it aside. He said something else and she slipped off her Daisy Dukes. My wife was now totally nude on the public beach! Her lover went to his knees, bent over and licked her big pussy! One long lick and he slid up and lined his cock up with her pussy. Denise reached down and grabbed his cock and guided him into her pussy. As the head entered her pussy, she looked into his eyes and nodded her head "YES"! He nodded in agreement and in one long stroke, slammed his cock all the way into her very experienced cunt! Her face winced, her head flew back and she shuddered as he left his cock buried deep in her and ground it round and round inside of her. My wife looked like she was having a long continuous super-orgasm! It was amazing to watch! She was practically screaming!

Some strange white guy walked up and said "Hey Lady! Are you OK?"

The black guy fucking her never looked up and if anything he started fucking my wife even harder and faster! Denise's eyes rolled back in her head and she answered the unknown white guy in a guttural tone as she said "I'm FUCKING FABULOUS! Now FUCK OFF!" The cadence of her voice was punctuated by his stabbing, deep thrusts in her pussy. From over 50 feet away I could clearly hear her juicy cunt sloshing around his magnificent black cock!

After fucking her for quite a respectful time, he threw her knees over his shoulders, and resting on his toes, he held her arms down as he pulled nearly all the way out of her pussy, paused for a short second, and then slammed all the to the hilt into her! Denise's ass raised up off the blanket as his cockhead hit bottom. She screamed unintelligibly "ARRRGGGHHHH!" every time he came to the end of his stroke! After about his 10th long hard slam, he stayed pressed deep in her! His convulsions were visible to all of us watching! He was cumming deep in my beautiful wife's cavernous cunt! I have never come close to fucking her that well! I was so proud of her! I know that every man there watching was wishing that was his wife! Most of the women were probably wishing that they could trade places with her.

He laid down beside her, both of them still totally naked. He pulled the blanket around them both. They were making out like two 19 year old lovers who just discovered sex!

After no more than 10 minutes, Denise's head disappeared beneath the blanket. The sun had gone down but it was still pretty light out and the lights from the pier still shone on the two interracial exhibitionists.

It was dark enough that I felt safe moving in closer to the newfound lovers. From here I could see that Denise was under the covers sucking his cock yet again! His head was above the blanket and his face was winched and his teeth gritted as he bounced his ass off the blanket slamming it into her mouth.

He threw the cover off and my wife's alabaster nude body practically glowed in the moonlight as his dark cock disappeared into her mouth and reappeared as her head bobbed up and down on his super hard cock.

He suddenly flipped off of her, grabbed her forcefully and rolled her over onto her stomach. On his knees behind her he grabbed her hips and effortlessly raised her ass up until she was on her knees and elbows with her big white ass pointed upwards. He started spanking her ass, first one side then the other! Denise was breathing hard and screaming "YES! Yes! YESSSS!!! Oh FUCK YES! Spank me! Spank your dirty girl! I deserve it! I need it! Please SPANK ME!"

He laughed and said "Girrrl! You crazy as shit! DAMN YOUR A HOT ONE! Give me that big white ass!"

"Oh my Gosh! YESSS! Take my ass!" She screamed! At this point she didn't care who was watching or else she WANTED to make sure people were watching!

Her lover knee-walked his long cock up to Denise's ass and brought his cockhead up to her ass hole. Denise reached back, guided his cock to her asshole and said "Right there big boy! Don't just tease me, FUCK MY ASS! I need to feel that big black monster up my ass!

As he pushed the head into her asshole, Denise slammed her ass back against him and forced his cock DEEP into her ASS!

With her face buried in the blanket, Denise was yelling "Deeper motherfucker! FUCK MY ASS! Give me ALL that black cock up my ass! Youre not fucking some school girl now, youre fucking a REAL WOMAN! HARDER! HURT MY ASS!"

He was fucking her hard and fast! With every downstroke Denise was mumbling "YES! Yes! Yes!" And she was slamming her ass back against his cock matching him stroke-for-stroke every time! Then he slowed down his pace. He laid on top of Denise and pinned her to the ground with his body. He pressed her legs together and moved his legs out and around her hips and ass. He was spread around her body with his legs and arms, and never missed a stroke as he continued his deep, slow strokes in and out of my wife's asshole. His sweaty, body-builder, black skin was actually shining in the moonlight, sweat dripping off of him as his hips undulated, slowly pressing his long cock in and out of my wife's ass. I heard him say "Damn Bitch! I can't believe you taking my whole dick up yo tight ass! Ain't no whore ever taken ALL of it like this!"

Denise answered "Whatever you do just don't stop. You feel FUCKING amazing in me! Fuck my ass. FUCK MY ASS HARDER!"

He slammed really, really hard for a few strokes til once again she was screaming "YESSSS!"

There were several couples walking on the beach in the dark and some of them were walking very near the end of the naked couples blanket. Some even stopped and watched the free live porn show.

In the middle of a scream, he raised up on his knees and slammed her violently hard for a few strokes. As she grunted loudly, he slapped her ass super hard and rapidly. I could tell she was sobbing. I almost felt the urge to intervene. About that time she yelled, louder than ever "FUCK YEAH! Hurt me damn it! Harder' deeper! TAKE ME! HURT ME! IM ALL YOURS! OH MY GHHHHH! This never felt SO...FUCKING...GOOD! Give me that BLACK COCK!" Her voice had gotten deep and raspy.

I could tell he was about to cum in my wife for about the 4th time tonight! This time deep in her ass. Much deeper than I ever had. He suddenly, somehow managed to flip them both over until Denise was on top without ever letting his cock slip out of her ass! Denise was now on top of her black lover with her legs spread over his hips and her big tight ass impaled over his black monster cock.

Her put his big hands around her sculpted waist and lifted her glow-in-the-dark alabaster body until she was sitting straight up over his cock with her head thrown back, shiny blonde hair cascading down her back and hands resting on his thighs behind her and her rock hard breasts and nipples pointed toward the sky! He was thrusting his hips up to meet her ass pounding, slamming back down to his balls!

He held her in that position as he ordered Denise "Stay in that position. You have an audience now Baby! Let these people see your hot ass body! Rub your titties for me. Show these good people your naked titties! Show them how much you love black cock! Show them you are my fucking Queen of Spades! They ain't never seen a white woman get ass fucked like this! Rub your ass Bitch! Spread it wide. Let 'em see that big black cock up your ass, Baby! Put on a show! Let 'em see this married ass white Whore BITCH belongs to this Black motherfucker now! Show em how much you love black cock! Wouldn't your husband love to see your naked ass right now, like all these other good white people are?"

He continued to hold her up on display while he unmercifully pounded her asshole with his magnificent cock! I could see the perspiration running down between her tits! She didn't seem to tire of the relentless pounding, matching him stroke for stroke, landing hard on him on every downstroke!

By now there were several people standing at the foot of the blanket mesmerized by this live, public sex show! Denise was moving her head around making eye contact with everyone. Still I'm certain she never focused on me. By now I had my dick out jerking off as did a few other men in the crowd. Several couples also remained transfixed on this amazing show. Some had their cell phones out filming. This reminded me of watching my ex-wife, Mitzi, putting on live sex shows at the adult theaters in Tampa, except this was on a the public beach in nearby Clearwater. Denise could have easily been observed by someone we know! I still search the Internet for one of those videos. I know she must be on the web somewhere! If I ever find it I'll definitely repost it!

Then I heard "DAMN BITCH! How you make your asshole that fucking tight? You trying to break my dick?"

Denise's laughter echoed all along the beach! She was obviously proud of herself!

"You tying to break my fucking cock, Bitch?!!!"

He almost begged her to loosen her grip on his cock! She answered by slamming down hard on his cock... like she was trying to smash his balls. Denise answered "CUM in my ass! Plant your black seed deep in my married white ass! Cum in my ass, Motherfucker!" She slammed down one more time and rotated her ass back and forth and round and round impaling his cock completely in her ass.

I knew what she was doing. She had done it to me many times. She was tightening and loosening her sphincter muscle around the very base of his cock. She was literally milking his cock with her asshole till he couldn't help but cum! As tight as she squeezes my little dick, I can only imagine how tight it felt around his big monster black fuck pole!

I'm sure he planned on teaching this married white bitch about getting fucked to death, but he had never encountered a woman like Denise before!

Denise continued twerking her ass around on his fat cock till he started convulsing! I could see her asshole sucking his cock up as she rose up over him and squeezing him even tighter as she slammed her ass back down till his entire cock was shoved deep into my wife's ass!

As Denise yelled "CUM MOTHERFUCKER!", he banged his hips upward, grabbed her hips tightly and screamed "Aaaggghhh FUCK! FUCK! AWE HELL YESSS! DAUUUMN!!! HOLY SHIT, BITCH!!!

Need I say more? He was obviously filling her ass with his mighty blasts of cum!

Denise finally relaxed her ass and slumped down over her lover. She smiled an evil smile as she reached back and rubbed some cum off his cock, even before he pulled it out of her ass, and brought her cum covered finger to her mouth and sucked it clean like she was sucking a tiny dick.

I heard her say "Is Denise the nasty white married Whore you were hoping for?"

He shook his head and breathed deeply as he said "Fuck yes! I ain't never...". She stopped him with a very sensual kiss.

Denise laughed again and said "You haven't fucked this white pussy enough yet. Are you sure you can handle it?" She continued with "What I need from you now is a little less talk and a lot more action! Take me home fuck me like I need to be fucked!"

I could almost swear I heard applause from the beach goers!

He stood up, still totally naked, his big cock hanging down in front of his body. He looked like a big black shadow standing there hovering over my sexy wife. she couldnt resist taking in in both hands and licking it like an ice cream cone. "I need to clean it for you, its been in my ass. I cant leave it nasty like that."

He said "When you finish, hand me my pants and get dressed. Don't forget my blanket either!" Denise finished licking and sicking him clean.

He started walking off toward his bike. She grabbed her clothes and scurried along behind him. At the bike she put her Daisy Dukes back on and tucked his blanket into the saddle bag.

He cranked the bike and motioned for her to get on. As Denise was putting her blouse on, he reached for it. She handed it to him. He started driving off with my topless wife sitting on the back of his Harley. As they made their way through the parking lot he held her blouse over his head and let it blow away in the wind as they drove off; my slutty wife topless on the back of his bike!

As I practically jogged to my truck, I stopped and picked up my wife's blouse.

I followed them back to his house where I saw about 6 or 8 cars, including Denise's, parked all around the house. Every light in the house was on and there was obviously a party going on! There was loud rap and hip-hop music blaring from the house.

As they got off the bike, he looked at my topless wife standing in front of his house and turned to her car and pointed towards it. Then he pointed to the house. Denise motioned toward her own nearly nude body as if to say; "Do you expect me to go in there dressed like this?"

He nodded "No" and pointed at her pussy. That seemed strange until I saw Denise slip her thumbs into those old cut-offs and shimmy out of them! She handed them to him and he tossed them over the hedgerow onto the sidewalk at the street. OMG! My wife was on the sidewalk of this Party House, on the wrong side of town, totally naked at about 10:30 at night.

Her black lover reached for her hand and escorted Denise to his front door. The only defense she had now was the cellphone in her hand. He opened the front door and walked into the house, ushering Denise inside in front of himself.

There was a split second of total silence in the house followed by loud, tribal-like sounds emanating from the people inside welcoming my naked white wife into their raucous party. The only thing I saw from that point was a crowd of young black men closing ranks around my naked, nasty slutty Hotwife! Their hands begain roaming all over her body as the front door shut behind them. The last sound I heard was her "date" laughing!

I had just lost any hope of "rescuing" my beautiful white Cougar wife from this crowd of black thugs.

I walked from my truck to the front of the house and retrieved her slutty cut-off jeans from the sidewalk and walked back to my truck, totally defeated.

As I sat in my truck helplessly watching the house, I picked up her Daisy Dukes and found them to still be warm. I felt the undeniable slick warmth of his cum soaking nearly the whole of her sexy shorts! His thick white cum was puddled in the folds of my wifes cut-offs!

I did what any defeated Cuckold white husband would do. I sucked her black lovers sweet cum from the seat of my wife's jean shorts as I sat in my truck watching the party house and jerking off!

I suddenly realized that Denise had not sent me any texts or photos since she left our house to go on her date. That was highly unusual for her. She always sends me sextexts or photos from her dates to keep me interested and to prove that she is indeed having sex... cuckolding me. She always takes this opportunity to tell me to masturbate, but not to cum... yet. She likes to humiliate me about my tiny dick and brag to me about her fucking "Real Men!"

I had the brilliant idea that I should text her. I simply said "Are you OK. Do I need to call the COPS? It's been hours! You always text me!"

A few minutes later she answered my text "I'm doing GREAT! At a party. No time to chat. Don't wait up for me. And don't you dare cum! You're really going to love hearing about these BIG boys! She ended with a with a 'wink' emoji." Followed by "I'll see you sometime tomorrow."

Then I remembered she had taken an overnight bag. She had planned on staying all night from the beginning. Slutty Bitch! I use that phrase out of love and respect.

I drove home with my tail tucked between my legs. Have you ever tried to sleep while knowing that your wife is cuckolding you with a gang of black men? I think I finally dozed off about 6:00AM with my head laying on her cum soaked shorts and her plaid shirt laying on her pillow beside me. DAMN! I still can't believe how much I love that woman!

She spent the night with them that night. After telling me the story she told me that he finally did properly fuck her on his bed. He and all four of his teammates! Turns out they were all members of a minor league baseball team who were just in town for the weekend. But this is his hometown and they all partied at his old homeplace for the weekend. Instead of each of them finding a girl or hiring prostitutes like they usually do, he and Denise agreed to let Denise be the entertainment for the night. It seems like all those young black men now have a fetish for blue eyed, blonde haired, married Cougars!

Denise agreed that they could call on her next time they are in town.

Saturday morning she got up early, showered there, dressed in a pair of thin kaki capri pants, with no panties, and a super thin transparent silk blouse, with no bra, fixed her hair and bid them farewell.

Her date complimented her for going back to her husband looking so damn sexy. Denise thanked him for the compliment and explained that she was not going back to her husband this morning; she has a date with a married man... he's taking her for a morning walk on the beach. "And I'm going to make sure he brings a blanket!" She winked at him.

He replied "Lucky Bastard!"

Denise stepped forward and rubbed his cock and said "There's still time for you to get lucky one more time before I go."

She dropped to her knees and pulled his already hard cock out of his sweats and licked the head. She said "Im gonna miss this thing! Just relax. Let me do all the work. And don't mess up my hair and makeup. Just hurry up and cum down my throat and then I have go. I'm already running late."

He didn't say a word. Still standing, he put his hands on his hips and let my wife have her way with his cock.

She said that his knees nearly buckled as he started cumming! She grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way down her throat. She made sure he was completely drained before she let his big cock escape her grasp. She stood up and smiled at him as she ran her cum covered tongue across the front of her perfect white teeth. She rubbed his cum over her bright red French Whore lipstick and said. "I hope he can taste you when I kiss him. He's a sweetheart, but he doesn't have a clue what I do for fun."

I didn't know at the time that Saturday morning exactly what Denise had planned for her Saturday, but I woke with a hard-on and her crusty Daisy Dukes stuck to my cheek. I knew I had to get rid of them quickly before she came home.

I didn't want to explain to her how I ended up with them. I sucked on the dried crotch until they were wet and pliable again. They smelled and tasted amazing!...a lot like her pussy does when I eat another man's fresh cum out of her. I nearly added my cum to them but Denise had not yet given me permission to cum.

I took the blouse and tattered shorts and secured them in my truck until I came up with a better plan. All I knew right now was that I didn't want to get rid of them and I couldn't explain to Denise how I came into possession of them. She still doesnt know i followed her that Friday night.

At about 10:00AM I finally texted Denise to inquire about her well-being. Her rather quick reply was "Sorry I forgot to mention, I have a photo shoot today. I probably won't be home till later this evening."

I asked "Did you have fun last night? I kept getting excited thinking about what you might be getting into... or what might be getting into you, but you never sent me any pictures like you always do."