All Comments on 'Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 03'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
one of the best stories on this topic

love that you made dear annony complain!! Gave you a 5

terricdterricdabout 9 years ago
Thanks

I just want you to know how much I enjoyed your stories. Like everybody who has read them, we all want more. Has Neesie ever had you shaved smooth everywhere, and dressed you up in wear panties, garters, stocking, boots, makeup, wig?? I think you want more cock as much as Neesie wants more cock!

Keep IT up sweetie!

Terricd

xxxphoenix72xxxphoenix72almost 9 years ago
When's part 4 coming out?

Brilliant series, loving every word you're writing, can't wait for part 4!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years agoAuthor
Xxxphoenix....

Part 4 may take a while. Meanwhile, Date Night at the Gator Club is really close to a part 4. THAT was a fun night!

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!! Again!!! You are one lucky man!!!

What a fantastic sex life!!! My dick is stiff and my mouth is watering!!! Thank you for sharing!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
What a great story

The writer certainly knows what so many of us need and desire. Now we need more women like Denise who wants to share us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sunshine Skyway Park ❤️

I’ve been to that Skyway Bridge Area many times as I’d commute over the Skyway bridge. I’ve met MF couples there that loved have a guy fuck her while I Sucked him.... I’ve met many guys there on their way to work like I was and we would walk into the wooded areas near the beach and play. Sometimes it would be 3-4 guys playing together. Fun times and Great Story!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 4 years agoAuthor
Your comments...

I get super horny reading your comments to my recollections. Denise knows exactly how to flip all of my switches and make me do absolutely anything! I can’t tell you the number of ejaculations she has inspired me too! And a lot of other guys too...even very young ones. I could never enjoy anything more than being totally sub to Denise.

Keep reading. Keep writing. And keep jerking off!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Skyway Area pinellas side

I Love this spot! So secluded and tropical beach area that draws all types.... I’ve sucked some huge BBC to fucking wives while hubby watches or participated in the activity. Great Story and love hearing from you about local places you visit!! Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And why would anyone want to leave this type of life?

I pillow talked the petite mother of my two children for four years until she started fucking other men we met. For the next ten years she was doing about four men a year. I was completely straight in those days but was fed my first cock by a later wife and after that I was hooked, just like a lot of guys on here. Wonderful life being with a woman who spreads her pussy around - many wonderful memories. My favorites were watching another couple of guys get my wife so hot that her eyes rolled back in their sockets and had her tongue lolling out - one incident when he had her tits out as we were driving a half block from home and another time a guy had her sweater up in a bar showing off her tits. Both my wives were easily taken by black men - one ten years ago and another about fifty years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Being a cuckie boy I became obsessed with big cocks. Just watching how excited she gets seeing a thick bigger cock than the one I offered her was exciting to me. Great story.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

Craig seems to be enjoying his new role as Denise’s gay cock sucker. Whee will she be taking him next? Hot story.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Oh! The benefits!

I still get to see DENISE totally naked.. and very frequently!

My tongue and lips and hands get to roam freely over every inch of her body and when she is covered in some other man’s sweat and saliva and warm cum, her skin is so soft and slick and delicious!

The taste of her pussy just after some other man has cum in her is amazing and I can make her orgasm every time I eat her!

She spreads her legs wide and masturbates as she watches me suck her pussy juices off of a hard cock that just came out of her soaking wet pussy!

I get tons of snowball kisses from her every time she sucks their cocks in front of me, or even when she sucks my little dicklette, which she does frequently! Dee is an amazing and passionate kisser!!!!

And a really huge benefit that you married guys will understand; I don’t have to hide my love of sucking from my amazing wife!

I could list more, but you get the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! I'd pay to have photos and videos of me doing what I love best, sucking cock. Then have them post them online and forward everything including my cell number to their friends.

One guy let me drink from his tap while standing by my passenger door. We were in the outdoor parking lot of his apartment building in view of two nearby apartment buildings. I was on my knees and at least one guy walked right past. Secretly, I was hoping someone called the police and I would get caught. Not sure how I could have explained that to my wife; but, I still wish I would have got caught (what a rush).

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

This is super hot, Love the story and the action is superb

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Now this was a HOT and sexy story. Wish I could have been there to see this happening, but then if I were, I would have had Craig suck me too or I would have fucked his tight bubble butt also. Now he knows why Denise loves sucking cock so much and I'm happy for him getting to eat all that cum, wish it were me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...