Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 04: At Work

Story Info
DENISE sexually dominates her subordinates.
4.3k words
4.66
9.7k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

My wife, Denise, is a professional business-lady in her chosen career field. Very much professionally respected and author of several articles in professional journals.

Her incontrollable sexual needs are often problematic. She has been dismissed from two lucrative positions for sexual harassment of her subordinates.

Fortunately both firms were more concerned about adverse publicity than they were about being punitive, so they went to great lengths to keep those affairs hush-hush. Truth be told, Denise had fucked her way into these lucrative positions and the higher-ups were terrified that she would turn the tables on them. It was almost a blackmailer situation and Denise held their balls in her hands, so to speak. Denise negotiated herself quite a substantial separation package in both cases as well as a glowing letter of recommendation for any future employers.

Even still one of her bosses was begging for one last roll in the hay before she left. He was going back to New York and would never see her again. But OH how she got off on watching him beg! She walked out with her separation package and left him holding his own package. She said that her pussy got really wet as she listened to this very powerful, rich, corporate bully, literally begging for her sexual favors once again, when initially he had been demanding and powerful. Dee really gets off on having that kind of sexual power over men. In Denise's case, sex always pays.

This story is about a couple of her brief but kinky sexual escapades at work, both in one day. In case you haven't read any of my previous Denise stories, let me remind you of her physical attributes so you can visualize her as you read.

My wife is in her mid-forties, the absolute sexual prime in any woman's life. She is "5'2", eyes of blue" as the old song goes. Her eyes are a very bright and seductive deep Ice Blue. A man is simply drawn into her through her hypnotic and seductive piercing eyes. Her hair is blonde. "Bottled Blonde". Not natural blonde but professionally colored and intentionally sensual.

You would never know that she is not a natural blonde because she keeps her pubes professionally waxed and electronically depilated (if that's the right word?). She has the softest and smoothest pubic area you will ever find on any woman of any age. Once you have felt this soft velvety smooth pussy rubbing across your face and lips, your mind will drift back to much younger lovers from years ago and you will be literally begging Denise to grant you the privilege's again!

I am bald and sometimes Denise will slide her slick, huge pussy across my head and back down to my chin, then back up across my lips, tongue and nose as she rubs herself across my bald head again and again on her way toward her impending orgasms! As you can imagine, this makes quite a beautiful mess when she is feeding me a massive creampie as she relates her most recent sexual conquest to me. Such is the lot I must suffer for the crime of being Denise's faithful husband. And faithful, I am! Denise is the only woman I've been with since we started dating.

But I digress. Denise's description.... Her figure is slightly Rubinesque, if on the lighter side of that. Not slim by any means, but not at all fat. She displays about an average size chest that looks bigger because of her slight height. Probably about a 34C, with no sagging at all! Her breasts are naturally firm and lifted high, her areola are large and fairly light. They are darker around the nipple and fade lighter and lighter as they disappear into her breasts. They show up very nicely under her translucent clothing. Her hard, thick nipples protrude visibly even under a conservative bra.

Her thick waist is very clearly defined and smooth. Her hips are wide and her ass is AMAZING! Let me just say this; when Denise is on the dancefloor, the one phrase I hear man after man repeating to her is "Back that ass up!".... and she does just that! (just as a prelude to satisfying her ever present anal fetish). From that point on, men are following her around the club like puppy dogs begging for another of their favorite treats! Denise tries to accommodate as many as she can.

There is no "That's enough for tonight.", from the lips of my nymphomaniacal wife. She really is a total slut, but a very high class slut, and in the most complimentary definition of the word. Denise is just as proud of her 'Slut' status at I am! I am so fucking proud of her and to be allowed to share these affairs with her is a great honor. Sometimes I can scarcely believe that such a woman is actually MY wife!

Denise's normal business attire is a ladies, tailored pin-stripe suit. Often with a matching vest. It may include pants or a skirt either one. Under that there is often a white button up blouse, although a little more translucent than her female business counterparts might wear. When wearing a vest, the blouse is almost always unbuttoned down to the V front of the vest. Denise says the proper way to wear a vest is to leave the top button undone. She says that showing a deep cleavage is a sign of dominance and self confidence in the boardroom.

The blouse and vest are always so skin tight that one is constantly watching her chest waiting for those buttons to explode from the pressure of her beautiful breasts. Her push up bras only add to that impending explosion.

The thin navy pin stripe suit-pants are also tighter than you would expect from a 45 year old business woman in the corporate boardroom. She wears the smallest thong panties (on days that she wears panties). On most days her pants ride deep up into the crevasse of her ass making you wonder, "Is she or isn't she...wearing any panties?".

Often, on her pants days, or A-line skirt days, the fabric is tight enough and thin enough that you can actually ascertain the color of her lace thong panties through the thin material... if you stare at her ass long enough. On pants days, she goes to a little extra effort to make sure that her oversized, protruding cameltoe is particularly visible. (Did I mention that her pussy is really, really big?)

All her suits are brand name and personally tailored by a seamstress who fully appreciates both Denise's need for professionalism as well as her unique and genuine need to dominate and seduce. They have had a close relationship for years. Dee gets particularly giddy when she goes for an all day fitting session.

Sorry, I get carried away talking about Denise's beautiful, hot body and her uncontrollable sensuality. Let me continue with todays sexcapade....

One of Denise's favorite team-building activities at work is to sponsor and participate in "Costume Days". She does several of these a year for her employees and clients, but every October she will do more than one, as Halloween is her favorite costume opportunity.

I always look forward to her dress-up work parties because, quite honestly, these activities make her horny as hell and I am almost always one of the primary beneficiaries of her resulting femdom, sado-masochistic "games."

Denise has an amazing knack for putting together a work party costume that can pass for totally professional while being blatantly and overtly sexual at the same time. She loves pushing the limits between professionalism and blatant exhibitionism.

Her Uniform-of-the Day, for today was a sexy "black witch" costume that contrasted amazingly with her bright blue hypnotic eyes, blonde hair and pearlescent skin. (Finding that picture recently is what prompted me to write this story). Her seamstress had tailored this outfit specifically for Denise. It fit her figure perfectly at every turn.

Watching Denise get ready for work this morning, I got so turned on that I started stroking my dick while watching her artfully apply her slutty, witchy make-up and adjust her cleavage for maximum exposure and effect. Her black lace demi-bra stood proudly over the top of her black satin lace-up corset. That bra didn't even cover half of her areola but it held her breasts up high and tight while it artfully accentuated her beautiful cleavage and protruding nipples. Her hard nipples popped out just over the top of the thin lace bra. Her low cut dress did cover her nipples, but sent a man's imagination into overdrive just the same. A small amount of movement on her part would totally expose her long, thick nipples.

She watched me stroking my little hard-on, smiled and said "I hope you're not the only one who has that reaction to my costume today."

"OMG, Baby! I just wish I could be a fly on the wall watching you tease and please everybody at work today!"

"... and on the way to work this morning and the drive home this evening. I promise to tell you every little detail when I get home. I promise you that more than one man will 'accidentally' see my hard nipples today." she said.

"The way that split carries up the side of your dress, they're going to get a good look at your panties too! And those tall spiked heels! OMG!"

Denise flipped her skirt open for a second, laughed and said "What panties?" as she flashed me her bare pussy and her seductive smile. She giggled as if pleased with her slutty choice.

All that covered her lower body, was the garter belt holding up her fishnet stockings and that flowing, side split dress, split nearly all the way up to her sensuous hips.

Denise looked in the mirror and turned her skirt so that the slit was more near the front, in order to gain the maximum opportunity for "accidental" exposure. She thinks of everything.

I sped up my strokes as I continued to jerk off while taking in this amazing sight.

Denise pointed at my dick and said in a firm voice, "And YOU, Little Man, are not allowed to cum until I make you cum! Do you understand me!? As a matter of fact, why don't you just stay home naked all day thinking about how much fun I'll be having."

"It sucks for you that I'll be this slutty looking all day at work and you'll be here alone with your hard little dicklette in your hand wondering what your promiscuous wife is up to."

"There's no telling what I might do, but I will have to choose my victims carefully. After all, I will be at my place of employment. I cant afford to get caught again, but I simply cannot repress these urges forever! A woman like me has needs, you know. It's not like I have a choice, I have to be perpetually seducing new partners. It's a physical addiction. You knew that before you married me. I'm so glad you understand me so perfectly. Most men are not man enough to submit to my needs the way you do. That's one reason I love you so much... that and your cute little dicklette... and your huge, fat, hard tongue!"

She knelt down in front of me and rubbed my pre-cum into her cleavage, then on her lips. Then she kissed and licked my dickhead before standing up. She kissed me deeply, fucking my mouth with her stiffened tongue, forcing me to taste my own cock and precum.

"She repeated those words I have heard so often "His cock tastes good doesn't it?".

Denise grabbed a handful of my balls, squeezed them hard and quick. I winced in momentary pain, while she said "Hold that thought...till I get home. I'll make it worth your while."

Denise certainly dared to show quite a bit of cleavage at work on this dress up day. She called me on the phone to tell me that she was going to have at least one fun story to tell me this evening.

The "big wigs" from corporate were there today, so she had to behave more than she wanted to. Denise reassured me that she would have at least one story to tell me after work today.

She said that all the corporate bosses were very complimentary of her costume and the big boss was actually hitting on her pretty strong.

She said "It's no fun fucking the higher ups unless I'm looking for a new job or a big promotion. I much prefer treating my subordinates to some unexpected 'High Class pussy.' The bosses get fucked all the time, so I'll reserve my pussy for my appreciative underlings."

She also wanted to confirm that I was still naked and thinking about her all day. I most assuredly was! Then she reminded me that UPS would be delivering a package today and I was to stay totally nude as I opened the door and accepted the package. She also told me that she had intentionally left the blinds and drapes open and I was to leave them that way all day as I "Parade around the house all day, naked and jerking off." She thinks of everything!

I did have a few close calls as the yard crew was working right outside our windows. I'm pretty sure they saw me naked on the couch jerking off while I watched TV, waiting for the UPS man.

I was particularly embarrassed when I threw the door wide open and found that the UPS man was a woman! My erection shriveled into a receding nub right there in front of her! She couldn't help but laugh as her eyes were drawn to my tiny nub of a dicklette.

As my luck would have it, her humiliating laughter caused me to rise back to full erection as I stood there on the front stoop fumbling with the electronic pad trying to sign for the package.

Her laughter became even less discrete as she realized that less than three inches was a full erection for me. As she walked back to her delivery truck she kept looking back over her shoulder, looking at me naked in the doorway. Damn she had a nice ass!

Other cars drove by and even one blew their horn. In my perverted mind I was thinking "Denise would be proud of me!". I couldn't wait for her to get home and tell me about her day and then I could tell her about my embarrassing day.

Denise returned home looking gorgeous and sexy as hell in that Bad Witch costume!

She took my hand and led me upstairs and began telling me this recount of the highlight of her day...

When the custodian was in her office today cleaning, as he does every day, she caught him looking down her blouse a couple of times. She made sure he got a better look at her alabaster chest. She even spread her legs open really wide, exposing her crotchless fishnets and naked pussy as she pushed her big leather office chair back away from her mahogany desk to give him room to clean around her desk; bending over at the same time till her breasts almost fell out of her witchy outfit.

She caught him adjusting his erection as his discomfort became too evident.

She said "Stop right there Mister! What do you think you're doing? Are you enjoying staring at my tits? That is what you're doing isn't it...looking down your boss's blouse?"

She said he froze in place. She had shocked him and he knew he was caught. She quickly walked over to him, her spiked heels clicking on the hardwood floor, grabbed his crotch and said "Well! This certainly tells on you, doesn't it?" His cock was hard and growing as she held it tight and massaged it with her lace-gloved hand.

"Get ready to submit to your punishment, Mister! You can't just peep down my blouse and walk around my office with a hard-on any time you feel like it! Who the fuck you think you are? I am the boss around her and it looks like I'm going to have to remind you of that!"

She looked him in his eyes as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock in one practiced move. She pushed him down onto her office couch, knelt between his legs and swallowed his cock with one deep thrust onto his already totally erect cock.

From deep down in her throat she sucked him hard, deep and fast, swallowing till she could feel his cockhead deep in her throat, throbbing against her practiced throat muscles. She was salivating all over his cock and balls intentionally, making this deep throat blowjob as messy as she could. It was more than he could stand and he was ready to erupt in no time!

Then she raised her head up from his dripping cock, saliva strings from her mouth to his big hard cock. She kissed him long and hard and wet. She made her tongue hard like a little cock and fucked his mouth with it, all the while stroking his cock and balls with her lace-gloved hands. Then she returned to sucking his big brown cock again. As she sucked, she tells me that she could taste and feel his precum on the head of his cock.

She began kissing his wide soft lips again as she rubbed the precum and saliva around his dark purple cockhead with her thumb and forefingers. When her fingers were wet with his secretion, she rubbed them across his lips and then pushed two of her cum flavored fingers deep into his mouth and made him lick them clean like he was sucking a cock!

She was squeezing his balls tightly as he groaned around her fingers and strained against her ministrations on his balls.

Simultaneously she started sucking him again as she pulled her wet fingers out of his mouth and sadisticly jammed her thumb deep into his asshole. Just as she touched hid prostate gland, she felt his orgasm building rapidly. She quickly withdrew her thumb and squeezed him very tightly around the base of his cock. Try as he may, his ejaculate could not escape. Dee held him in place until his spasms receded. While holding him tightly, she jammed her other hand into her pussy and fingered herself, letting him watch for a few minutes.

As she released her grip on his withering cock, a small amount of thick cum formed on his softening cockhead. Denise caught it with her lips, raised up and kissed him again, this time pushing the cum into his mouth.

As soon as she finished kissing him, she pulled her soaking wet fingers out of her pussy and forced them into his mouth. He immediately started sucking and licking her juices off her fingers.

"Obviously he loved the taste of the boss lady's pussy! But then again, doesn't everyone?"

Then she straddled his lap rubbing her huge soaking wet pussy across his bare and returning erection as she simultaneously pulled both of her breasts over the top of her dress and pressed one on each side of his face, slapping his thick soft lips with her firm nipples.

He was trying his best to slip his massive cock into her slippery pussy. Denise said that as tempting as that was, this escapade was about punishment and torture and was not meant for his pleasure. She continued to rub off on his cock until she had a mini-orgasm and he was about to cum.

At that point Denise quickly stood up rubbing her full breasts and tweaking her own stiff nipples and said, "Is this what you wanted to see, Conrad? Did you want to see the bosses tits?" He was at a loss for words.

Denise went into full boss mode and said , "Put that big beautiful cock back in your pants and get back to work. And from now on be a little more discreet when you're lusting over my body and looking down my blouse! And if you say one word about this to anyone, you'll never get another chance to finish what we started." He did as instructed. As he started toward the door to exit, Denise grabbed him by the shirt collar, pulled him forcibly to her and kissed him passionately. As she was kissing him, she rubbed his still erect cock through his trousers, then said, "Don't EVER forget who the boss is around here!"

Poor guy, she never did let him cum. I was jerking off and about to cum just listening to her telling this story! She was undressing and rubbing her pussy the whole time she was talking to me. I was SO close!

Dee grabbed my dick and squeezed it really hard right at the base and actually squeezed my balls at the same time. It hurt!

She looked me hard in the eyes as she squeezed harder and smiled. My pending ejaculation subsided and my erection dwindled. A small amount of cum formed at the tip of my dick. She scooped it up with her forefinger and spread it on my lips. She smiled an evil smile and said "See. It works every time. I've had lots of practice." Wink....

Denise has definitely mastered the art of making it "hurt so good." The pain-pleasure experience she delivers is indescribable and could only be mastered by years of study and practice. The sadistic-masochist grin on her face and the glint in her eyes as she has my nuts in her grip, is hypnotizing! OMG, I love it so! DENISE says it has been her experience that all men love it, but not all will admit it.

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers
12