All Comments on 'Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 04: At Work'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

I think the applause were for you and Denise! What a babe Denise is, she even got me hard and all I am doing, is reading about her.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

And I get hard reading these comments! I wish I could post the photo that brought this event back to my mind, but Lit doesn’t let us post photos. I guess they don’t want this to become a photo posting site. I wish everyone could have an experience with DENISE!

Thanks for commenting! (And for jerking off over my story).

omnivorousomnivorous11 months ago

WOW excellent story and life my friend.....oddly enough I happen to live in Pasco County, with many relatives living in Tampa!! Pure coincidence I know....but it was so much fun reading a story in and around my own area!! We have only two currently operating "bookstores" near me...one to my north, up US 19, the other in Tarpon to my south...haven't been to that one in a long time, but they had created larger rooms, with much needed extra space inside each!! My closer one is 8th Ave, and they have a theater too!! my fav thing tho---are the booths.....I love the anticipation of when I see the door next door open.....I quickly dive to my knees and take a peek. if its very dark at that moment--(I can't feed bills constantly...would cost a fortune!),,,,so my fav thing is when they bend a bit to be sure they "have a live one", then straighten up and un-zip.......I watch in anticipation + hope!!

HOPE...that what they bring out is a real mans size CUT cock...semi hard and they give it a few strokes as they look down to the hole...at this time my nose n lips fill the space and I slowely lick my lips!! Then they move in.....carefully feeding that beautiful cut,white, stud-cock thru...and I settle in to provide them the service they deserve!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...