Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 04: At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her "In your experience? How many men have you experienced this with?" DENISE squeezed my nuts a bit harder, laughed and answered "More than you could ever even imagine, Little Man."

By now she was totally naked and was climbing on top of me on the bed. As she swung her leg over my chest, drops of cum fell onto me. I said "I thought you didn't let Conrad cum today. I KNOW that is cum dripping from your pussy!"

"After Conrad had me so hot and wet, I just had to have some relief. I called Joe to my office just before quitting time. You remember Joe, don't you? He's my Maintenance Supervisor. I know you remember him from that day I brought him home for lunch and you sucked his cock after he had fucked me for an hour! This won't be the first time you have eaten Joe's cum, and it won't be last either. His cock get's SO FUCKING HARD! I know you remember that too from having it jammed down the back of your throat! I do so love the young boys and their stamina."

She laughed and then continued talking as she settled her gaping cunt over my mouth. "Joe says he can't get it that hard with his wife, but every time with me is hotter than the last. I love going to his house at lunch time and fucking him in his wife's bed."

As she is talking to me she is grinding her pussy harder and faster over my mouth and face. She even reached back and grabbed my little package and thumped my nuts as she carried on.

As Denise orgasmed on my face and into my mouth, it became quite evident that Joe had released much more than an average amount of cum deep into my beautiful wife's well used pussy. As her orgasm continued, I swallowed for all I was worth, not wanting to miss a drop and doing everything in my power to make her orgasm as powerful and pleasurable as possible. After all, my only job in life is to make Denise as happy as humanly possible.

"Now let's get cleaned up and go to The Pleasure Palace tonight. I need to get FUCKED by some real men and you need to eat a lot more cum, hopefully from a lot of different men. We both need a little less talk and a lot more action.". As she has become so fond of saying.

She wore her Bad Witch outfit to the Pleasure Palace in Tampa that night. She was a big hit with several of the men there. It was a beautiful thing to watch. Naked men standing all around her, jerking off and waiting their turn to fuck my wife and cum deep up her asshole or in her big pussy. Denise certainly knows how to make a Hubby proud!

Denise was sucking some men while others sucked her tits and some guys were cumming on her naked body because they just couldn't hold out any longer.

She was on her knees and elbows at one point while she had one cock in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth, while I was on my back underneath her, licking her clit and anything else I could reach with my tongue.

I had quite a lovely, delicious mess to clean up off Denise's body before we left the center ring. That's what they call the big circle mattress in the middle of the "free-for-all" room. I actually got a round of applause as I began licking all the cum from her. ...or maybe the applause was for Denise...

I have an amazing wife! I am so totally in love with her. Denise is the kind of wife that most men dream they had!

I'm looking forward to the next Halloween Costume Party at her workplace.

12