Denise Needs More Men: Many More!

Story Info
Denise’s AMAZING Blow Jobs!
1.1k words
4.35
8.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

On this, one of our many sexy date nights at The Pleasure Palace, a Swingers Club in Tampa, I was paying particularly close attention to my wife, Denise, as she sucked one cock after another while we occupied the only mattress in the center of the Seventies Room. I always laid right next to Denise's nude body on the mattress as she serviced the men so I would be close if things started to get out of hand (which they never did).

The 70's room had one wall along the hallway lined with residential style windows with blinds that could be opened and closed as decided by the occupants of the room. Dee and I always leave the blinds open for maximum exposure. It reminds her of leaving the windows open at home when she wants to show off her naked body for our neighbors.

The other thing Denise loved about this room is that there is no door. The doorway is shrouded by "Love Beads" as a sort of a makeshift curtain. People can enter the room at will and get a close-up view of my wife in action, and many do. Men often stand along the walls masturbating while watching Dee perform her hedonistic magic. Some are accompanied by their wife. By the time Denise has finished with her third of fourth blowjob, guys are literally lined up in the room waiting their turn.

I was just remembering Denise's hot lips from this one particular night. They were covered with that really thick, dark red, shiny, wet-look lipstick. She calls it her Cougar lipstick. Actually all her makeup was overdone. Denise says that makeup is hard to see in the dim lights of the sex club, so she lays it on extra heavy. Heavy, but with that touch of class that Dee does so well. She learned this art while performing live theatre. "Besides", she said, "It adds so much to the Cougar/Whore vibe I'm feeling tonight!"

I recall how the lipstick stuck to the head of those hard cocks as she kisses and teases them with her lips and tongue. Without even easing up to it, she slams her steaming mouth all the way down your shaft till her lipstick clings to the base of your dick and leaves a faint red ring on your balls while she works her muscled lips tightly around the base of your hard cock... while at the same time lashing her tongue from the base to the head over and over as your cockhead throbs deep in her throat! She slowly slides her lips back up the length of your cock and clamps her sparkling ruby red lips tightly around the head of your hard cock till it seems she's trying to suck the head right off of your dick... more red, sticky, shiny lipstick prints ring around your sexy purple, swollen cockhead! Then it repeats! Then her speed and suction intensify, faster, deeper, harder with even more suction till your cock seems to have lipstick smeared all over it!

I'm always impressed by how hard all these guys get when my wife is sucking their cocks! I never tire of seeing my Cougar wife work her sexy magic on other mens cocks!

Denise sucks so fast now that it's all a blur as she assumes total control over when you cum and the intensity of your orgasm.

Denise is totally in control and you can do nothing but submit to her cock controlling power! You grab her head with both hands, pressing her head deeper onto your cock as you desperately face-fuck the hell out of my slutty wife! But in spite of your efforts, Denise maintains total control.

Denise seldom swallows anymore, not because she doesn't love cum, she definitely does, but because she gets a perverse thrill out of forcing a snowball kiss on her unsuspecting victims until your mouth is full and hers is empty.

Then she withdraws just far enough to look you in the eyes with her intense, glistening, bright blue, sexy, piercing, hypnotizing eyes as she leans in, kissing you deep, forcing your cum into your mouth, and she whispers "Swallow... All of it."

She brings her fingers to your lips and closes your lips and then lightly runs her hand around your throat, squeezing tighter and tighter, gently choking you while still staring into your eyes.

With her seductive evil smile, she commands in a whisper, "Swallow for Mrs.Denise. You know you love it, and I know you want it."

She slowly releases her pressure on your throat, allowing you the privilege to now comply with her command. At this point you have lost any will you may have had to resist. You force a swallow, letting Dee know that she has 'Won'. She knew she would. Now she opens your mouth with her fingers and says "Good Boy! All gone. His cum tastes good, doesnt it?"

You whimper "Yes, Ma'm."

Now she slips a couple of fingers between your cum-slick lips and slides them in and out of your mouth, making sure she has wiped any residual cum into your mouth, pressing her long fingers deep into your throat, in and out as you excitedly suck them clean. She smiles that knowing, controlling, femdom smile as she waits without a word for you to swallow again.

"It's just like sucking a real cock, isn't it, Sweetie? You like sucking cock, don't you, Baby?"

Again you breathlessly whimper "Yes Ma'm."

"Suck this like you crave it." she commands as she stiffens her tongue and fucks your cum-slicked mouth with her hard tongue-cock! You can't help but suck it like it were a tiny hard cock! And whether you intended to or not, you have really enjoyed being dominated and humiliated by my sexy SlutWife, Denise, in the middle of the 70's room with onlookers peeping through the windows.

After all is said and done, what's not to be loved? A beautiful blond married Cougar has just given you the best blowjob of your life!

By the end of this round, Denise still has dark red shiny 'French Whore Red' lipstick and bright blue 'Cum-Fuck-Me' eyes. And now she has developed a sexy as fuck evil grin as she again looks you in your eyes, stabs her hard tongue-cock back into your mouth. Then suddenly, and without warning, you feel her long thick thumb slide deep up into your unsuspecting ass hole, deeper than you ever imagined a thumb could reach! The sensation is unexpected and amazing as your penis now uncontrollably dribbles out the last remnants of your ejaculate.

Denise smiles and whispers, in her sexy, Southern, Maryland accent, "Now Sweetie, don't tell anybody our little secret." And she winks at you as you stagger breathlessly away, making room for the next guy.

She will probably fuck the next one! After all, Denise still needs more men!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers