Denise Needs More Men. PlanetXXX

Story Info
Hotwife exhibitionism & Cuckold sex in public.
4.3k words
4.57
8.4k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

Not too many years ago my 50 year old Hotwife, DENISE, and I had a "Sexy Date Night" that started near home because Dee said she was too horny to spend time driving around looking for a place to eat. "And besides, a girl ought to be able to play in her own back yard if she wants too."

She was obviously intentionally going out of her way to draw attention to herself tonight. She had me in a perpetual state of erection from the time we first arrived at Applebees. The first thing she did before we had even gotten out of my truck was she expertly, in the blink of an eye, shimmied out of her bra and threw it on the dashboard. "There! That looks better don't you think" she said as she adjusted her cleavage for maximum 'viewability. "I want to show these off while they are still high and tight. I'm not getting any younger so I'm going to do this every chance I get for as long as I can. Besides, I think I still look pretty fucking hot!"

"Nothing could make me happier than seeing you satisfied, Sweetheart!"was my sincere reply.

As I reached for her bra to tuck it away Denise said "Leave it there. It makes people wonder what we're up too."

We had parked midway in the parking lot right between Applebees and the Dairy Queen, if you're familiar with the area, right next to a street light. It was still daylight as we walked across the parking lot towards the restaurant.

She is a self-described "Attention Whore".

Denise was acting particularly giddy and excited, nearly skipping as she proudly watched her own unfettered bare breasts bouncing as we made our way past all the patrons in the parking lot to the front door.

I was so proud to be seen publicly with my wild and crazy Hotwife! sometimes I cant believe that this real-life porn queen is actually my wife! Most men would kill to have an open-minded wife like mine!

Denise didn't miss any opportunity to bounce and jiggle her breasts as we approached the front door. (Sorry if I'm rambling but as I remember Denise that night, my mind bounces around like her unbridled tits.)

A couple of men were leaving and one held the door for her as we brushed past them. Denise let the warm hard flesh of her erect nipple rub up against the hand of the gentleman holding the door open. (One of the benefits of being a short girl). She looked at him with her ice blue 'cum-fuck-me eyes' and said "Why thank you, Sir."

I heard him say "No! Thank YOU!" as he undressed Denise with his eyes. I smiled and winked at him.

I had to ask her "Did you do that on purpose?"

She grinned and winked at me and said "Isn't that what Bad Girls do? My nipples didn't get this hard accidentally!"

As we were seated I think it's fair to say that all eyes were on my sexy wife. All through the meal, and especially after her second Long Island Ice Tea, Denise became more and more brazen with her intentional boob and nipple flashes while simultaneously crossing and uncrossing her smooth legs every time she thought someone was watching. I didn't realize it at first, but Denise was not wearing any undergarments at all tonight. She said she wanted to 'Cum' prepared for anything.

We got excellent service from our young, good looking male waiter as Denise showed him her tits and shaved cunt time after time. Denise made a point of constantly focusing her baby-blue eyes on the young waiters' appreciable crotch bulge. It was quite impressive, I might add.

When she felt like he was very aware of her wanton eyes, she slowly raised her eyes upward until her eyes met his. Her tongue slowly swiped across her front teeth like she does when she's licking the cum off of her glossy pearly whites.

The young man was totally taken in by Denise's mature teasing. I couldn't help but notice that his bulge was much larger than it was just a few minutes ago. ( Yes! Men do check out other mens' package. At least I do). This went on for about an hour with Denise getting more and more horny by the minute. I was expecting her to ask the waiter what time his shift ends. They were definitely into each other.

After over an hour of her intentional nip slips and deep flashing her cleavage inside Applebees on 53rd St (also known as Hwy 70) in Bradenton, right around the corner from our condo at Sabal Key Condominiums, we walked back to my truck hand in hand.

It was about 8:30PM when we finally exited Applebees, and it was just getting dark enough that the street lights were on. I opened the passenger door of my truck for her and the interior light came on. She put her arms around my neck, raised up on her tip-toes and started kissing me passionately.

My back was pressed against the truck and hers was toward the parking lot. I wrapped my arms around her to return the kiss and pulled her to me. As I reached down to caress her ass I found that the hem of her short little dress was already halfway up her ass, almost totally exposing her naked ass to everyone in the parking lot! When she felt my hands on her butt, she broke off the kiss, looked me in the eyes, winked and smiled. I took the hint and with both hands still on her ass, I raised her dress higher until her ass was totally uncovered. I held her dress up at waist height. Not even a thong! She smiled approvingly at me.

Denise has an anal sex fetish and she knows that her ass draws a lot of attention even when it's not totally exposed in public.

Denise then reached past me and picked up her leather jacket that was lying on the seat of the truck. She slipped on her tight, sexy leather jacket and then peeled off her dress from under the jacket until her dress was off and the jacket was on but just it barely covered part of her naked ass. Anybody who happened to glance at her could clearly see that she was sans undergarments as she slipped into her tight, sexy leather jacket.

We got into the truck and she never bothered to button the jacket. She stepped up into the truck, spreading her legs wide with one on the ground and the other raised up to the truck seat. She left her legs wide apart for an unnecessary length of time exposing her wet, polished bald nether-regions to everyone in the parking lot! It was like the street light was reflecting off her wet shaved pussy. She was uncovered from head to toe while the leather jacket fell open.

Once she was finally inside the truck, she leaned over and started kissing me very passionately. Dee said "Flashing and teasing our cute little waiter really got me wet and horny! I know he was really young for an old broad like me, but I think he would have fucked me, don't you?" All the while she was rubbing my cock through my pants.

I replied "Yes! No doubt he wanted to fuck you! He couldn't take his eyes off you. Neither could several other guys who were enjoying your show! Did you notice how the size of his package kept getting bigger and bigger?"

Denise replied "I knew you would notice something like that! You freaky pervert!"Then she unzipped me and pulled my cock out. She took me in her mouth for several deep strokes till I was totally erect, which doesn't take long when your cock is in Denise's mouth!

Then she raised up and opened up her coat wide enough to completely expose both her ample breasts. She said "Take my picture!" She thrust her tits up with both hands as she tweaked her hard nipples and said "Make sure they can see my tits!" She pointed at a young couple walking across the parking lot headed our way. I took the picture with my cellphone. The phone cam flashed.

There were people walking past that we hadn't noticed at first. There were cars driving by with their headlights on. The street light was glaring in our truck windows. Even with all that visibility I took it upon myself to lower our windows so the gawkers and onlookers could get an unobstructed view of Denise's free sex show!

She sucked me again, vigorously and a little longer this time. She raised her head up as she continued to stroke my cock and said "Do you think anybody is watching me suck your cock?"

I said "Oh hell yeah! I think everybody in the parking lot has turned to watch you!"

She giggled, " I sure hope so!"

She said "I hear people talking. They must be close." She didn't want to turn and look but she wanted to make sure they turned and watched her! They were standing outside a car almost next to us.

Denise said "Can they see The Girls?" as she lifted her titties up high again, playing with "The Girls."

I said that if they looked our way they could definitely see her tits. "Make sure they can see my tits! I feel like such a total SLUT tonight! Tonight I want everyone to know that Denise is a total FUCKING SLUT! I hope someone we know is here tonight seeing this! Wouldn't that be just so fucking hot? I would love to be the subject of neighborhood gossip! I'm sick and tired of playing "Miss Goody Goody" in public. I want to be known for the wild woman that I feel like I really am! FUCK the societal norms! I need to be who I really am!" All the while she was rubbing her breasts till they were firm and flushed pink.

She told me to take another picture so the flash would attract their attention. She looked me in the eyes and rolled her titties up high for all to see as I snapped the picture. We heard one girl say "Holy FUCK! Did you see that?"

Denise laughed and said "I'm pretty sure they saw me that time!" Then she grabbed my cock and sucked it some more with even more vigor. We could still hear the voices and I could still see the two couples who were now obviously watching us.

Denise giggled and said "Ever since I was a young girl I've always loved getting caught with a dick in my mouth! Am I a BAAAD Girl?" She laughed again, all the while stroking my dick!

"You are most definitely a very bad girl tonight!" I answered her.

Dee said that she needed to "...get naked and get fucked!" She said, "Take me to PlanetXXX in Tampa!"

As I started up the truck Denise took off the leather jacket just as the dashboard lights lit up her naked body! When I started slowly driving through the Applebees parking lot, I turned on the interior lights. Dee said, "Oh you nasty Boy!" ...as she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy with one hand and tweaked her hard nipples with the other!

"I bet they will remember me now!" She was obviously intentionally going out of her way to draw attention to herself tonight. She had me in a perpetual state of erection from the time we first arrived at Applebees.

"I feel like such a total natural SLUT tonight! I hope you don't mind being married to a SLUT?"

I replied "You are definitely the biggest SLUT I know! And I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Dee slapped my balls and said "Shame on you talking about your sweet wife like that!" LOL!

I replied "You may need a good spanking before this night is over!"

"Promises, promises." She answered.

I drove very slowly past the front of the store making sure that anyone inside could get a good look at my naked Hotwife! Denise winked, waved and blew a kiss, then she excitedly announced "OMG! That was our waiter! He saw me!!!"

I think she orgasmed right then and there!

"OMG! OMG! Do you have any idea how badly I wanted to be naked for that boy? He actually saw me naked! OMG that was so fucking hot! I can't wait to come back here! Did you see him watching me as we drove by? You have GOT to bring me back here! Promise me you'll bring me back here!!! OMG! That was so fucking awesome!"

I told Denise that boy will probably be watching the front door every time it opens, hoping it is her coming back. No doubt he will be jerking off tonight thinking about her.

Denise said "But I'm at least 30 years older than him. Why would he get excited about me?"

I answered "Are you kidding me? There's not a red-blooded 18 year boy alive who wouldn't want to be with a sexy Hotwife like you!"

"OMG! I have no idea how many times I just orgasmed!"

I asked her if she still wanted to go to Tampa to get fucked? She snuggled up closer to me, started jerking me off again and said "OH YEAH! Now more than ever!"

Denise remained totally naked for the 45 minute drive to Planet XXX in Brandon, on Adamo Drive aka Hwy 60 (Tampa). At every stop light she would play with herself or suck my dick as the people in the cars next to us got a good look at her nude body. On I-75, she had me slow down and turn on the interior light every time we passed a big truck.

It was a long fun ride to PlanetXXX in Tampa! I have nearly cum in her mouth a half dozen times already and this night is just getting started!

As I pulled into the parking lot of PlanetXXX Adult Toy Store and Theater, Denise pointed at a parking space right in front of the store and said "Park right there!" The parking space was not more than 50 feet from the side of Adamo Drive, the busiest road in Brandon (a community in South Tampa, near Ybor City).

The passenger side of my truck was parallel to the busy road. I walked around my truck to open the door for Denise while she was slipping back into her leather jacket. As I opened her door, she practically slid out of the truck and into my arms. As her feet hit the ground, she opened her jacket, exposing herself to me while shaking her body like she was on the dance floor... outside right in front of the sex store. Hundreds of cars were driving by just a few feet from us.

Now try to picture what happened next: Denise stepped up against the side of the bed of the truck with her back against the truck. She pushed me to the side and brought both arms up and rested her arms along the top of the truck bed. Her feet were spread just over shoulder width apart. The net effect was that her leather jacket opened up like the wings of a butterfly exposing her full frontal nudity to everyone driving by on that highway! We were standing right under the bright streetlights, car lights and the glowing neon sign above us flashing PlanetXXX Adult! Her pale skin was practically glowing in the lights.

Denise never ceases to amaze me with her boldness. I'm constantly saying "I can't believe you just did that!"

Just as I thought she couldn't get any sexier, Denise took off her jacket, took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she raised her arms up again standing totally naked against my truck. Cars were driving by, some slamming on brakes, some blowing their horns. Denise stood her ground. Literally hundreds of people just saw my wife totally naked in a totally public setting!

I finally picked up her jacket, wrapped it across her shoulders and said "Let's go inside before the police show up." She slipped into her jacket and we walked into the store.

There were a lot of people inside the well lit sex store. I love to watch people watching my sexy wife. The first thing I noticed was a woman ogling Denise as she strolled around the store in her one button leather jacket, tits spilling out the front and her firm naked ass clearly visible beneath the hemline of the jacket. That young woman looked at me, winked, smiled and unashamedly looked back at Denise's body. She told Denise "You look amazing, Baby." Denise kissed her on the cheek and said "Thank you, Sweetie."

Another night that girl could have had her way with Denise. But I knew that Dee was looking for a big cock tonight, so I went to the counter to buy tickets to the theater.

The clerk said, "Anything you two want tonight is on the house. Couples like you are good for business. Have fun."

I collected Denise as she was fondling giant rubber cocks, and led her to the theater. As we entered the dark theater, Denise unbuttoned her jacket, exposing her tits and her pussy. She amazes me sometimes... frequently.

She took my hand and led me to the front row of fluffy leather couches. Immediately behind us was a married couple who appeared to be in their early 30's. They were both quite attractive. The lady was very visibly masturbating her well endowed husband. VERY well endowed actually. I was temporarily fixated on it as my eyes adjusted to the dark theater. The wife was making no effort to cover her body either as we all paid no attention to the X rated movie on the screen.

I noticed that a few men had moved closer to the four of us as they rubbed their cocks through their pants, watching these sexy women. I soon noticed that there were more men gathering around us. Some of them getting more bold and now pulling their hard cocks out, jerking off. I don't know if they were getting off more on watching the women or hoping the women were watching them.

In any case, I was rubbing Denise's pussy as the other lady was stroking her husbands beautiful cock and several men were watching.

The lady behind us leaned forward and pressed in close to Denise. She said something to Denise. Denise nodded her head. They both looked at me. The lady said "I REALLY want my husband to fuck your wife. Would you mind if we come up there and join you?"

I was fairly shocked, but before I could answer, he was seated between Denise and I and his wife was on the other side of my wife. The lady pushed Denise's coat aside, fully exposing her hardening nipples.

She started rubbing and pulling Denise's nipples. Denise's head fell back and her legs very naturally begin to spread open expectantly. The crowd of men now leaned over the couch straining to get a better look at my wife's naked body being fondled by this sexy lady. Now they all had their cocks out jerking off in a frenzy!

The woman pressed her hand between Denise's legs and spread them apart. She placed her hand against my wife's pussy, slipped in a couple of fingers and said "Oh My! I think my lady is ready to be fucked!"

Denise growled and said "Oh hell yes!

At this point I noticed that Denise had been stroking the husbands big cock, keeping him hard. Her legs were now wide apart and her knees were near her shoulders.

The wife looked at me and then back at her husbands cock and then back at me as she said "I need you to put my husbands cock in your wife's pussy. We need to be sure we are not forcing ourselves on her. Please, take his cock and put it in her."

She took my hand and wrapped it around her husbands hard cock. I could feel every vein of it, throbbing in my palm. I instinctively squeezed his cock and found myself slowly jerking his cock and really getting into it.

Denise squeezed my leg, looked into my eyes as if begging me, and mumbled "Oh Yes!!! Do it. Get him hard for me! Don't make me wait any longer! Make him fuck me now!"

With that I pulled his cockhead to the opening of her pussy. I rubbed it around until the purple doorknob cockhead was wet. Then I pushed his big beautiful cock into my sexy wife's pussy. It was beautiful watching her catch her breath and seeing her body twitching under his powerful thrusts.

His wife pushed his ass with both hands forcing him to fuck my wife deeper and faster! In no time at all my wife was getting fucked hard and fast by a total stranger while several other strange men were jerking off while watching my wife getting fucked!

I seemed to be the only man there who wasn't jerking off to my sexy wife! Denise continued to hold my hand and squeeze it tightly, opening her eyes, looking me in the eyes mouthing "Thank you!" as this Adonis fucked the hell out of her!

In between strokes and moans, Denise was saying "So .....Fucking....GOOD! So... Fucking....BIG!"

The other men watching were in a total sexual frenzy! One of them took Denise's other hand and placed it around his dick. Denise was now instinctively jerking him off as she is being royally fucked! Another man grabbed her breast and mauled it. I was going to stop him, but Denise brushed my hand away. She was apparently enjoying the extra attention.

About that time I saw a spurt of cum splash across Denise's blonde hair, from one of the unidentified voyers.

The big-dicked man fucking my wife raised up to his knees driving his super hard cock deep into my wife. He started cumming in her cunt and then he pulled out and squirted a stream of cum from Denise's chin all the way down to her pussy. He raised up on his knees and aimed the next shot at her face!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers
12