All Comments on 'Denise Needs More Men. PlanetXXX'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you really don't need to have both 'cuckold' and 'gay' tags for the same story. That's redundant. All cucks are gay, or they wouldn't be cucks to begin with. End of story.

littlewilly1littlewilly1almost 2 years ago

Love to read the story with the waiter

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years agoAuthor

“Cuckold” has nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the husband. Gay and Cuckold are two different things. Therefore the use of both story tags is accurate and proper. However “Anonymous” commenter and “Idiot” are often synonymous.

cuckold

(kʌkoʊld IPA Pronunciation Guide )

Word forms: cuckolds, cuckolding, cuckolded

1. COUNTABLE NOUN

A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man.

[literary, old-fashioned]

2. TRANSITIVE VERB

If a married woman is having an affair, she and her lover are cuckolding her husband.

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 2 years ago

What a hot and sexy story of Denise. I can imagine her in the theatre being the focus of attention of so many guys who wanted her.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years agoAuthor

She was so fucking hot that night! Just as I thought those guys were getting out of hand, Denise started grabbing their cocks and pulling them in closer. At one point she was getting fucked, sucking another, jerking off a third and pressing my face to her cum covered breast! They were cumming in her mouth, cunt and all over both of us! I probably swallowed more cum than Denise did! It felt awesome seeing that many men getting that excited by MY wife! How many men have dreamed of being married to a slut like Denise? I am happy that I got to share her with so many other men! Vitriolhack, did you enjoy the sexy pictures I sent you of Denise from that night?

jrt20jrt20almost 2 years ago

OMG so hot. Reading this has me rock hard

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years agoAuthor

Jrt20, I appreciate your comment! Knowing I made you rock hard makes me rock hard! I looked at some your Favorites and it looks like you and I have a taste for a lot of the same things!

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

What an exciting sexy story, wish I could have been there. Denise is so brazen and bold and willing to expose her body in so many different ways and places that it just amazes me. I can just imagine that poor waiter getting his kicks there at work and having to walk around the restaurant serving customers with a hard on.

I have been in Adult Theaters before when a lovely couple came in and the sexy woman wanted to have at least half the males present cum either in her or on her while hubby sits there and watches and assists the men who can't keep it up while waiting or in some cases wanting to take care of them themselves. its always interesting seeing hubby and wife both bending over chairs or couches, faces next to each other and both getting fucked. I bet Denise would love that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES