Denise Needs More Men. PlanetXXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise always looks so fucking sexy with cum on her face. And it's a good thing she does because more than one of the strangers now exploded on her face and tits! Denise was splattered all over with cum from several different strange men. I looked up just in time to see my wife grab a strangers hard dick and pull it into her mouth just as he started to cum.

The wife of the man who had just fucked my wife was now sucking him and cleaning his cock. She crawled up my wife's body to give her a long slow thank you kiss. It was a beautiful sight.

The couple dressed and left the theater.

Denise looked at me and said "I love you!" as she pulled me to her hot body and forcefully pushed my face between her legs. Denise practically yelled "Just shut up and eat me! Clean me up!" She sounded like a FemDom Bitch! She was so fucking sexy!

Some of those men were still there jerking off all over both of us. I had to just give up all control and let Denise have her fun.

Denise pulled my face to hers and kissed me. She fucked my mouth with her stiff tongue and pushed a huge load of cum into my mouth. Apparently she had sucked off a stranger while I was cleaning all the cum out of her pussy. Several men seemed to all explode warm cum all over both us all at once.

I spent several minutes licking all the cum I could off her slick body....including a deep probing of a rim-job just to make sure I didnt miss anything.

As we walked out of the theater and back into the bright lights of the sex shop we could see that Denise's coat and hair had cum dripping off of them.

The clerk said "Well I don't have to ask if you two had fun!" Denise answered "You should have been there." He winked and said "I was...".

He turned to me and said "Your wife gives a helluva blow job! I hope you two enjoyed it as much as I did!". I looked at Denise and she shrugged her shoulders as if to say 'Yes...but I couldnt help it.'

The clerk said "Come back any time. No charge."

We walked back to the truck. As I opened the truck door, Denise took off her jacket again and backed up against the truck, standing there once again totally nude, facing the busy highway.

She said "Wow! What an amazing night. I still want to go back to Applebees when he's working. That first guy I sucked in there reminded me of my waiter. After that I couldn't stop. And that is the BEST fucking I've had in years! Thank you for loving me enough to let me do all this."

Honestly, I probably love it more than she does. After I finally got her naked ass back in the truck she quickly went to sleep. It was a lot of fun showing off her naked sleeping body while driving home.

After we got home I had to get her out of the truck, drape the leather jacket over her and usher her into the condo. It was definitely a very loving, beautiful and memorable night.

I am really looking forward to our next trip to Applebees. Denise wants to bring the young waiter boy home with us next time.

12