Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you gave me a fright Denise."

"I can't help dreaming of the last two months." I replied and the turned over and went back to sleep.

Suzann awaked me. Greg was in the apartment with us. He sat on the end of the bed facing me with a serious look on his face. I looked at him and wondered how he had made it as a pimp. He was tall, blonde and looked like a kid. His muscular frame bulged from under his T-shirt and a tattoo of a snake curling round a naked nymph twisted on his right arm.

"You owe me, I figure." He said. I waited for him to continue. "I bailed you for a grand. You will pay me back a hundred a day and then work for me."

"Fair enough." I replied. I pushed my hand into my pants and brought a couple of hundred out and gave him one.

"If you need any shit then just ask. Don't buy from anyone else. I supply the best coke this side of Harlem if you need it." He offered.

I declined with a shake of the head.

"OK I won't ask you where you're from and what you did. But I need to know what you're into for the business."

I must have looked puzzled so he enlarged. "Bondage, domination, cunt, ass, fuck and suck. You know the stuff." He said.

"Just the straight stuff." I replied.

"That's not what I heard from Suzann." He replied. "I heard you take it up the ass."

"To me that's straight..."

"I'm going to pair you with Suzann. She's got a good head for a trick."

Suzann showed a slight smile. Then she tossed me my dress. He scarcely gave me a glance and stood.

"Listen up girls, tonight we have an all nighter. Some bitch in Staten wants a couple of girls for a fuck fest with her." He said. "The price is fixed at two grand. For that you do what the lady says. Don't fuck this up because she's one of my best coke customers." Then he looked at me and tossed me the hundred back. "Owe me tomorrow and get yourself some fucking shit hot clothes."

I took the note back and Greg left. Suzann slid me a small glance and said, "He sure likes you, but don't expect him to want to fuck you, he's into coke... and men."

With that she left me alone and headed into the kitchen. I headed for the shower and made my plans. I had to get out of New York. To do that I needed money. To get that I would just have to fuck for a few weeks and save every cent. I reckoned that I needed a couple of grand to get out. I had not decided where to go yet but a thousand miles seemed like a good start. I still had to create a new Denise, rid myself of the rings in my nipples, and find a job. But I still had my legal knowledge. I could easily clerk and pass the exams again. Once I was established I would come back for Kathy. How, I wasn't yet sure but I was determined to find a way. I felt better for making up my mind and dressed, went to the kitchen for a strong coffee.

Suzann and I went to a couple of shops and bought some sexy suspenders and stockings. A dress, black and demure, but sexy. Last of all I bought a wig. It was obviously a wig but the red hair had the effect of completely changing my look. By the time we were back I knew her better and she knew me not at all. She enjoyed the money that she got from fucking but had a dream of escaping after making a big score. She was pleasant enough but somehow I didn't trust her, she had been on the streets too long.

We got a taxi to the promised job. When we got there it was a large house with tree filled grounds. There seemed to be a party in the offing. Already a number of expensive cars were parked in the long drive. Candles lighted the pool and frantic catering and other service people ran round organising the food and the other entertainment. We soon found the woman who had booked us and she went with us through the arrangements. Each bedroom was to have one or two girls or boys in it for the guests. We were to go to our room and await the first arrivals. Anyone could come in and use us and we were to satisfy their every whim.

"I hope that there are no perverts coming." Said Suzann.

I thought to myself that Suzann did not really know what a pervert was. A man came into the room with a tray. On it was a black plate with lines of coke already arranged neatly ready to be scored. He gave us a contemptuous glance and set the plate on the table by the bed. It looked as though the party was going to be a wild one. There must have been five thousand dollars of coke on the one plate. Suzann and I tidied ourselves up, all the while Suzann looked with longing at the black plate. After a while we sat on the edge of the bed.

Our first customer was a young man of about eighteen who wanted a blowjob. We were half there when he took a snort of coke, I really think it was the coke not the sex that made him come. It was about half an hour before the next one came in. She was a girl of about eighteen. I suddenly felt unsure, what did she want? Suzann and I stood and walked to her. She stood in her girl like party dress and looked at us with disdain.

"Are you two tarts ready for a bit of action." She said with a sneer.

"What ever you want." Replied Suzann.

"Good, because I will need you for a while." As she spoke she turned to the door and closed it. With a positive movement she turned the key. Then she turned and started to take off her dress. It was the sort of off the shoulder dress that did not seem to hide anything. Wrong, underneath she was wearing a strapless basque that held up her stockings with eight or nine straps. She wore no pants and was shaved, which allowed us to see that she had a tattoo on her sex that showed a snake's head peering from between her lips. I must admit that her full figure, long dark hair and the sight of her sex turned me on. I was sure that she wanted a session of ordering us to satisfy her but she fell to her knees.

"Teach me to make you come!" she whispered. I saw Suzann breathe a private sigh of relief, she did not like the dominance scene, but being the Mistress was something that she could live with. Me, I felt a lurch of excitement at the thought of giving this girl a chance to serve me. This was going to be fun. I strutted to her and gripped her throat with one hand. Then reaching down I plucked the key from her hand. I forced her head up to see into her eyes. I stared at her for a moment and then slipped my finger up her throat to her lips before pushing it in. I could feel her tremble with excitement. Her breathing was erratic as her hands fell to her sides. Suzann stood to one side doing nothing. It seemed the natural thing to do was to take control and enjoy .I took command with a feeling that I was going to enjoy the turn about and have a sex slave of my own. I ordered Suzann to kneel behind the young girl and hold her hands. The position was symbolic. I searched for something to tie her up with. Then I realised that my red lacy stockings would make an excellent set of ropes. I undid my suspenders and with a slow motion took off my pumps. Then I offered my foot to her mouth. I ordered her to pull off my stockings with her teeth. Being silk they slid off with a rustle. I took them and tightly bound her wrists with palms together then I used the other to pull her elbows toward each other and bound them as well. When I had finished I ordered her to stand. With Suzann's help she staggered to her feet." One little word from you and I will gag you as well. You will only answer my questions and ask none. You are now my plaything and will answer all questions with a "Yes."." I whispered in her ear. I slid off my pants but left the basque on. My rings caught the girls wandering eye and she studied them with a look of extreme interest. I knew that Suzann was not so much into this type of scene so I ordered her to sit and watch." I do not wish to know your name." I said, "So from now on you will answer to "Slut" and will call me "Mistress"." I tried to speak with the same authority as Miss Clearmont but to me I did not sound firm enough. "On the bed Slut." I ordered. Slut climbed onto the bed and kneeled, awaiting further orders. It was plain that she was in a state of excitement, her little pussy had parted lips and I could see the pink of her inner lips becoming slippery with excitement. I picked up a straw from the table and the plate of coke. Slut nodded and I helped her score a line. Suzann also took a snort with great relish and then sat down again. Her hand had wandered to her pussy and she idly fingered it awaiting my next move .I climbed on to the bed and kneeled in front of the bound and helpless slave. Slowly I reached out and slipped a finger into her pussy. Slippery with her arousal, I slipped my finger around her cunt, touching momentarily on her clit and then into the hole. Slut opened her legs a little and my finger slid out. Then I lifted my hand and pushed the moist finger into her mouth. Slut licked it with relish. I found it difficult to remember that I was being paid to do this as the power of my control overcame me. With one rough hand I pushed her backward until she fell with her thighs open and her back to the bed. "You are going to make me come." I said with relish. "If you have been a good little Slut, licking my pussy, I may let you come too. If you are not good enough little slave then I shall fuck you with the spikes of my shoes. If you are a naughty girl your ass hole won't forget me." With that I sat over her face and fingered my pussy. I was almost ready to come any way so I ordered her to go slow and just tickle me with her tongue. I lowered my pussy over her mouth to feel the touch of her on my clit and inner pussy lips. The feeling of sex and power made me come but I lowered myself a little to feel her face enter the crack of my ass.

"Lick Slut and lick me good." I said, and began to slide forwards and backwards in time to her lips on my clit. I ground her face with my pussy for a few minutes enjoying the feeling before I leaned forward. This put my ass hole over her mouth and let me touch her naked and accessible cunt with my own hands. I tickled her a little with my hand and that caused Slut to lick me so well that I started to come again. To slow it down I slapped her mound sharply. She started and twitched as I felt waves of pleasure rise from my thighs to my groin. It was wonderful to have such a compliant little sex slave. I teased and slapped her for a long time, occasionally letting her tease my cunt and then my ass hole. I could feel from the tension that she was coming soon so I slapped her thighs and with a final last push of my pussy I got off. Then I started on her breasts.

"Would you like to be ringed." I teased.

"Yes Mistress. Please make me come." She answered as I pulled her nipples using nails and fingertips.

"If slave Slut comes then she will pay for the pleasure." I replied.

Then whilst teasing her breasts I pushed my hand slowly into her cunt. Her hole was not tight and I forced my slim hand into it slowly whilst ordering her to lie still or else I would thrash her. Slut complied and came when I finally got my fingers in leaving my thumb to rub her clit vigorously.

I glanced at Suzann. She was in full view of Slut and pushing her hand in and out of her pussy with excitement. Slut lay on the bed quietly waiting for the next round.

Taking my lacy pants I screwed them into a ball. In full sight of my prisoner I rubbed them over my pussy until they were soaking from my juices. Then I stuffed them into my little slave's mouth. She gulped and struggled to get her mouth open wide enough, but then I stripped one of her stockings off and fixed the gag in place. Reaching to her ankles I straightened her up so that her legs were wide open and her cunt showed glistening in the light. Then I went to the head of the bed and got two pillows, which I placed under the small of her back so that her hips were up.

"If you so much as move or make a sound I shall give your tits such a slapping." I said. With that I began to explore. Into her juicy little slit went one hand while the other fingered her ass hole. Over her tits tweaking the nipples and touching her face with my moist hands. I explored her with ruthless attention penetrating her with both hands and tongue. She struggled not to move and trembled with her orgasms. Finally I thrust one hand deep into her and slowly balled my fist. I could see the excitement mingle with real discomfort and enjoyed the struggle that she had, not to move. When I had a full fist I roughly stroked her clit with my other hand. She wriggled a little.

"You little bitch." I said. "Now I'm going to fuck you." My balled hand began to twist and the other hand pushed towards her ass hole. She stiffened slightly at the first touch so I warned her. "If you move you will regret it." I pushed a finger into her ass hole and began to fuck her slowly with my finger up her ass. Even though I was not touching myself I came while she lay rigid and fearful. My fingers and fist reamed both holes until at last she came with a slight shudder.

Suzann was sitting watching with a scared look on her face but I ignored it and untied my little slave. She kissed me on the lips, a chaste kiss, and ran from the room.

"Do you know who that was?" said Suzann. "She is the daughter of the woman whose house this is."

I shrugged my shoulders but secretly I worried if I had gone a little far. It's just that a taste of sexual domination seems with me to lead to a bite.

IV

We had a regular stream of guests as the party really started to swing. Most were single men high on coke and alcohol that simply needed a quick fuck or blowjob and then were out again. I had time though for two showers and though I found the job exhausting it was stimulating as well. I must have sucked a dozen cocks and had a few slick pussies to lick as well. Suzann just fucked them all and though she occasionally orgasmed I never saw a reaction like when Slut had been with us when she was genuinely enjoying herself. We had a patch between three in the morning and four when there were no punters and we rested. Suzan looked at her watch and said, "Just two hours to go."

The door was then opened by a girl of about twenty with an older man in tow. She had an incredible figure. Large breasts and long legs, long black hair braided into a plait and was wearing a long dress that showed her cleavage to real advantage. The man was probably about forty and well muscled. Suzann and I stood by the bed and waited for some signal.

"Look what we have here, two bitches and all alone." She said. The man just nodded and turned to lock the door. "I am Jenny." She said and started to unzip her dress. The man just stood with his arms crossed in front of the door. Jenny slowly drew the dress down to reveal that it hid a red leather basque that covered her from crotch to nipple. Sheer stockings covered her legs from thighs to the red stilettos on her feet. I felt a crawling sensation down my spine as I realised that the young girl was expecting something special. She clicked her fingers and the man got two pairs of handcuffs out of his jacket pocket and tossed them over to her. She caught them with a flourish and held them out for Suzann and me. Suzann was looking very nervous but still took a pair.

"Put them on." Said Jenny. "Now."

We both stood there with the handcuffs on and waited. Jenny then sauntered over to the plate of coke and inspected it. Then she pulled two one hundred-dollar bills out and rolled them up. I had never taken coke before and must have hesitated when she offered me the rolled up note.

"Take it or I shall make you eat it." She said. It might have been comical if she had not had the man standing by the door. I did not hesitate. Jenny had the air of a Kathy or perhaps rather a Miss Clearmont. I snorted the white powder and nearly choked when it hit the back of my nose. There was a sharp tang like lemon in my sinus.

"Now strip, you pair of whores, and fast." She ordered.

Suzann had trouble getting her bra off because of the handcuffs, Jenny simply indicated to the man by the door and he ripped it off with a jerk. My bra was front opening and I got it off OK. The basque was a different matter as it hooked at the back so I offered my back to Suzann who fumbled the catches open. I had no stockings on so all I had to do was slip off my pants and kick off my shoes. Suzann was trembling with fright by the time that she was stripped.

"Now then I only want one of you, which is it to be?" Jenny walked round us both as though we were lots at an auction. She did not touch but I felt a premonition of danger run up my spine. After a few moments Jenny touched the small of my back and said, "This one would make a better slave."

A sigh of relief came from Suzann as Jenny opened the door into the bathroom and locked Suzann in.

"What do we have here then." Jenny looked at the rings in my nipples and then inspected my back again. "I do believe that I've found Miss Clearmont's famous runaway."

I nearly fainted with shock. How had she known? It soon became clear. "You have not read your back recently have you? Well I'll read it for you. Tattooed in red letters it says 'Property Of Miss Clearmont' and there underneath is her telephone number. Under that is the word "Reward"."

Jenny walked round to the front and slipped a finger through one of my slave rings and gave a little tug. Then with the other hand she stroked me from belly to crotch. Her hand slipped into my moist cunt. It did not stop but continued all the way in. The coke heightened my senses. I felt as though every part of her hand could be felt in detail. My nipples stood up and I felt as though I was drifting in a sea of sensation. My clitoris ached to be touched and my cunt strained to massage her long fingers.

"Yes. Miss Clearmont has been at your little pussy hasn't she? Oh dear, a whore with a cunt this size is bound to be a failure so I'd better take you in hand." Suddenly I remembered Mistress Greta and Mistress Torment discussing a Jenny but I could not remember what they had told me. I came out into a sweat of fear as she slowly twisted her hand about inside me and then pulled on the ring at my nipple.

"Please don't give me back to Miss Clearmont." I said.

"Why not my little slave, why not?"

"Because she will never let me go and plans to give me to Mistress Greta." I pleaded.

"Would you rather come with me then? I have a lovely isolated country house where you can hide if you want. Of course I cannot show you special favour, but I'm sure that we can get along fine if you do what is required of you." She said in a quiet voice.

I nodded and said "Anything but please not back to her." The coke was making me dizzy and made me enjoy my own fear as though I was standing in her place and threatening myself. I swayed a little and she supported me. It all seemed very friendly but I knew that it was probably just a sham. However, with the drug and my fear of being handed back to Miss Clearmont for a reward I could only comply.

"OK then let's get you out of here. But if I am doing you a favour then you had better be a good little girl and show me that you can obey even the most difficult commands." She replied.

The man un-cuffed me and I got dressed. We left the room together as I planned how I could make a run to escape. Then I felt a strong grip on my arm and realised that I was running nowhere. We passed a number of drunk and merry party makers on the way out, but none of them took any notice of the three of us even though Jenny had not put her dress on again. In the drive were parked a dozen or more Porsches and other luxury cars. I was led to a large Jeep and put on the back seat. Jenny handcuffed me to the seatbelt stanchion and off we went.

Six The Country House

I

Jenny sat in the rear next to me for the whole trip. It took about three hours to get to her country house. A drive of several miles took us through open fields to a large house and out buildings in the midst of trees and lawns. There was no sign of anything extraordinary in the house or grounds that would suggest that Jenny was anything other than a very rich young girl living in the lap of luxury.

1...1011121314...18