All Comments on 'Denise's Descent'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid shit

If she is a slut? Why waste 6 pages of my life saying she is a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wasn't fan of the story, Denise transformation into slut and her family all being cheaters and swingers was over the top for me. I would like for Chad and his daughter to run away from this people and not to become like them and i hope that will happen if you write more of this story.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Not Love,

Loving is caring about another persons well being and feelings. You can't deceive aother person and cheat on them as say you love them. You might love being in a relationship with them. You might like what that does for you but that isn't love. Like most of these stories the cheater confuses their own desires with love for their spouse. Theses stories are about selfish liars and those that are easily deceived them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
finish ????

finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

I actually went back and read through Chad's story before this and I have to say I am so disappointed. You totally destroyed Denise in this story. In a matter of weeks she sacrifices all of her core values and long held beliefs for sex with a scumbag.

Scumbag? Yeah. Ray and his crew are all scumbags. Good people who are in alternative relationships RESPECT other people's relationships. Ray and his people are just users looking to get off. Hell, his wife even preaches honesty and then encourages Denise to cheat on her fiancé. Talk about hypocrites. Then you've got her mother and sister who are both no friends to Chad and by extension his daughter. He doesn't need people like that in his life, which he knows. I mean, Denise KNOWS what his ex-wife did and she still does this. I really am strangely upset by this. I just don't understand why you made it go down like this.

If you have Chad give in to Denise you will have failed him as a character. He doesn't like cheaters. Ray and his people are a danger to him and his daughter. Even if he somehow reconciled with Denise and wanted to swing Ray and his sleazeball friends should be exiled. Why would Lilly, a cheater that he's already rejected, convince him to join a swingers club? Does Denise no longer want children? Everyone he knows that's in an open relationship is a cheater. Except Alice. So maybe he should ring up Alice. At least shes honest.

And the worst thing is that you took the easy way out and skipped the confrontation between Denise and Chad! How does it go down? How does she react to the pain in his eyes when she has to fess up to being just like his ex-wife who hurt him so terribly? That she put AN ORGASM and a fucking Air Supply concert above the wellbeing of their relationship and his daughter?

Anyway, I did enjoy the story. Got my hackles up. If you continue it I hope you do it in a way that is true to the characters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Trouble

"Chad was kind, sincere, and loving. Ray was strong, confident, and charismatic." - I knew this relationship was in trouble when I read this sentence.

The fiance/husband is always "kind, loving" and the lover or potential lover is "strong, charismatic" (which always begs the question, is her man weak and dull?), and of COURSE she can't resist his charisma!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Another forced morality story

Trying to make swinging and cheating look good. An absurd story. U left out the std and divorce parts of the story. The dialogue was straight out of swingers handbook.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
This story has 2 parts and both in the wrong category...

This story has 2 parts and both in the wrong category...Part 1 was in "Romance", with no romance at all and now a story about an fiancée, whose mother preferred that she became a slut for a married man, than a happy married woman. So no wife in it! Is this finished? No! In the end showed up another woman: Lillian! Where will be posted the next part? "How To" write a story with no decent people, just a lot of pages empty of meaning...Will his eyes always choose slut women? 1*

Markus248Markus248about 7 years ago
What's next?

I enjoyed the story, but I do have to agree that you took the easy way out by not showing the discussion between Chad and Denise.

I find it funny how the comments make Ray and his group "scumbags." Denise was already fantasizing abut Ray long before she knew the type of relationship he had. Everybody fantasizes outside if their significant other. Even after Ray told Denise about their lifestyle, she had every opportunity to say no, including the night of the concert. She could have walked away and didn't. Apparently following your sexual desires is already in her genes, so blaming Ray is just an excuse.

Finally, I really enjoyed the descriptions of the sex scenes, but the one with Chad that lasted 2 hours? Doubtful... Looking forward to the continued story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well I hope

You and Chad both have the balls to tell Denise to go to hell.

He has character, morals and a daughter and surely doesn't need a whore to add to the mix.

You can stop writing about Denise as soon as he tells her to hit the road and don't look back jack. Just concentrate on the new real woman who slips into the picture and really loves Becky and Chad.

if you want to bring Denise back do it in the epilogue as a patient in a hospital dying or in jail asking for bail.!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too uncommitted and too long

#2 I smell a cuck wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
if she cheats before she will continue after no matter what she says

cheaters are cheaters and will always be cheaters, why play games with STDs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is everybody a cheater

If chad does not do the right thing in the real world i won't be reading your stories Too many guys like Chad get treated as wimps. I will now have to go read Unexpected Reaction and The Bridge to get my depression relieved from reading this story. Why is it the want to make the good guy a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do people know the differnce between love and lust

Denise and her family have lust and that is all that is important to them. She wrecks Chad who cares for her and lets lust win out. Open marriages are about lust not love You have a chance to make this story a winner that will be read over and over again if you do the story in what real life would do. If you continue to make guys like Chad just except things then you take away a real loving wife story.If not you will just be anoth story and author who beleives that there is only lust that matters and not a true love relationship between two people If all you have is lust then in the end you will have an empty life with no real person that knows you or really cares about you uncondtionly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You've created an interesting cast of characters, starting with Lilly.

Well, maybe before Lilly cuckolded Don in a previous story, having another man's child, on purpose. What is interesting is you are apparently enamored with the soulless promiscuous totally self-absorbed whore and asshole. Its not just sex, its totally and completely sex outside of marriage, with as many fuckers as you can find. And for the mentally disturbed Lilly, cheating on and cuckolding Don just adds to her pleasure. Fortunately your stories are really easy to skim and not waste much time on, so it will be interesting to see where you take this group of fuckbots, without investing any attachment to any of these paper mache' cartoon characters. If you should kill them all in a plane crash it would be funny, they are such unreal characters.

So have fun with it. Thanks for letting me pick through your trash to see if there was anything of interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The story sucks so bad that I not only gave it a-1 I found chads choice a -1 too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Here's hoping

I assume his is not over and hopefully the next chapter will not take as long as this one did. Ray and his wife are scumbags as has been noted and here is why. Ray and his group seduced Denise without any thought of what the seduction would do to her long term happiness. At least they would get her sex. That is by definition scumbag.

Really, I guess it needed this for the story, but having one's mother try to convince her to cheat on her fiance? Also, the sister and everyone else in the story? Not very realistic. There actually are some people out there who practice fidelity. Of course, we are not supposed to expect realism. We have Denise going from saying she was a "one man woman" in ch 1 and now wanting to be polyamorous in chapter 2. A little integrity would have been nice. She could have told fiance in advance and sought his permission but instead she becomes a cheater. I hope fiance dumps her. He does not need her kind of influence around his daughter.

All that being said it was a good story. You know sometimes it is the stories you hate that you like or else you wouldn't read them. All you have to do is read the trolls in LW to see that there are a lot of people out there like that.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Better off without her

Air fucking Supply is her favorite band? Never mind the screwing good around, that's a deal-breaker right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To begin with Air Supply ia great band.

However, the author wants to convince readers that it is ok to fuck anyone they want. There air enough divorces without that tripe you are spewing. That won't work. it is so much bullshit. There really is no end to the misguided idiots trying to live this lifestyle.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 7 years ago
Her last words say it all.

"I'll be there, with or without Chad." In other words, her new lifestyle is more important to her than Chad. If she's honest, she'll tell him that. Isn't it curious, though, how everyone who talks to Denise (except, of course, Chad) happens to be an advocate for the 'open' lifestyle? And isn't it ironic that she's available to Ray because Chad is spending his time fixing screw-ups caused by a cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

buthead24buthead24about 7 years ago
excellent

love it great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What crap!

You seem to be preaching that swinging and cheating are an acceptable lifestyle. Who are you trying to convince? Fucking around in a marriage will destroy it. And actions speak louder than words. You can say "I love you" until you are blue in the face, but if your actions indicate that you care more about you own self pleasures than you care about that person's feelings, or whether the relationship continues, then that is not love. That is just selfishness. And your characters are not believable. Most married people do not cheat on their spouse, even once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unfinished

Story needs another chapter. Feels as though the author felt rushed for an ending

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Keep looking Chad

He will meet a faithful woman. As soon as he finds out about Denise, he should dump her deceitful ass. He may need to move. That town is a cesspool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Different Denise

The Denise in Chad's Choice and the Denise in this story are very different characters, different personalities. Even before she discovers her mother and sister are sluts. There's no explanation for the personality change, especially during a time (an engagement year leading to a wedding) that is overwhelmingly devoted to romance and obsession with each other. Any decent person would have told Chad she's having second thoughts and needs to think about it more, while returning his ring, before her dates with Ray (and they are very clearly dates).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i liked your story but i would liked to have more ending to see him toss denise and get a woman he could trust

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cheating whore

Denise is not fit to be a wife to any.man. Nothing more than a common whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Would You Expect

When it turns out the whole family is just a bunch of cheap whores, maybe things will work out for her now that she's the company slut and has her own pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What the hell happened to the rest of the story????

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad

She knew he didn't wasn't a cheating slut for a wife but she decided to do it anyway

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Well this tale went nowhere!!!!!

This tale was abandoned by its creator. This was a sad fate for a story line that had what I felt was definite depth for further exploration. God only knows, Finish The damned Story would have known what to do. I for one miss the guy...He had a unique gift in breathing life into stories that were left unfinished. This particular tale is begging for completion

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

What a suck ass ending!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A shame

Its a shame we couldn't finish the chad story.

I would like to know how his life ended considering the person he loved decided to be a whore. So much for a one man woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Need to finish the story

So many idiots commenting about morels.

The species man is not by nature monogamous.

We are designed to engage in sex to procreate. Monogamy is only useful to insure who is the father of child. Before the pill the risk of conception was the limiting factor. Now the risk of pregnancy is so small it gives women the the opportunity to enjoy sex with as many partners as she wishes.

Virtually no one today has had only had one sexual partner.

I love my partner and we have built a good life together but, we know that an experience outside our marriage is good for both of us. It allows us to fulfill our fantasies and still have a rock to cling to, and safe place to return.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well glad he walked away, even though this is what we call write a cuck story without writing a cuck story. It was aimed for the meat headed idiots.

As for the anon below with this "Need to finish the story

So many idiots commenting about morels." Sorry dick breath, but few of you ever make it through the long haul, factually speaking. Also most folks here who brag about it are just little trolls living on moms basement with a mouth full of some dudes cum. Accept that reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous