All Comments on 'Dented Ch. 02'

by mycuriousnature

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I love the relationship between the twins, and I definitely want to see more of what happens as Maggie gets drawn into things.

Evilcyn999Evilcyn999over 5 years ago
Why???

UGH! I hate including Maggie in their relationship! One girl to love is not enough?? And Jess is cool to share? No way. Might as well have her move on with another guy who will appreciate one girl. How is it “love” to share yourself with someone else? Sex is such an intimate act that requires trust and love makes it feel so much better. Either Jason tells Jess she’s not enough for him and she finds another guy; or Jason tells Maggie that he only loves Jess. Maggie is only throwing herself at Jason because he’s the first guy to show any care for her and she’s trapped in their house with an ankle bracelet. A current theme is to show girls with “issues” who want to please the guy so much, that she tolerates infidelity. This isn’t “Sister Wives”. Either Jason meant it when he said he loved Jace...or he didn’t.

kokonumber1kokonumber1over 5 years ago
nice

love storie progress. cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm usually against including someone else but...

....this time I'm really OK with them including Maggie . Not only will she be the perfect cover for their illicit relationship but also gives her a real chance at love and compassion after a long time of hardship. Besides there is a chance that it will all fade and we'll be back at the pure bro/sis this before this story reaches an end. Anyhow, gave it a 5* and already look forward to more.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Intriguing storyline

Very thoughtful base story but I couldn't quite come to terms with all three becoming lovers.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter when you prove me wrong

AspiredHopeAspiredHopeover 5 years ago
Eh it was ok

I agree with evilcyn the first chapter was about jess and jace and this seemed a little eh. Would rather have seen them together and develop further as a couple Instead of some weird sex triangle thingy. But this is your story to write and your characters to develop you do you. And keep being awesome at it

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 5 years ago
Great

I think it was great but please don't take so long for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spoilt a good love story!

Read the 2nd part only because I adored the intimacy between Jace and Jess. It was more love than just mindless sex. I thought this will be one among the rare good stories on this site but you had to spoil it with this triangle mess.

Waiting for you to prove me wrong! And please keep Maggie out of Jace and Jess coz I'm in love with those character's unsullied relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

The build up and the love between the siblings is really well put together. I agree this is one of those rare stories that isn’t just about the sex. I also agree with anon user, that Maggie could be the perfect cover for the sibling taboo relationship

Great work, and look forward to the third instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

I love your writing style and the story so much! Please keep posting this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trianglr

Have to say I thought adding Maggie, and her reactions, was done really well so far. Keep up the excellent writing!

arcentinearcentineover 5 years ago
Hey!

This is one of the few stories I’ve actually willingly waited for the next chapter to emerge. You definitely have a good writing style, and I love the dynamic between Jace and jess. It seems like a lot of comments are about a ‘triangle mess’, but don’t listen to the naysayers! Following the storyline so far, especially after going through something so emotional, it makes sense that she would develop feeling for Jace. Keep going!

AirSearch1AirSearch1over 5 years ago
WOW

I can hardly wait for chapter 3 to be posted. I love this story and where I think it is headed. PLEASE keep up the great work.

ElCid16ElCid16almost 4 years ago
A great story

I just LOVED that series... and this story is perhaps the best of it !

It's not just of story of sex and incest, it's about the complex relation between people who had a life full of difficulties, but managed to go through it all, even if a bit... dented, as said by Jason. But you can feel all the complexities of human soul and heart in it, you really feel as they do, share their feelings for one another, and the evolution of the three main characters (Jace, Jess and Maggie) is perfectly credible, and perfectly timed. That's not only a story of sex and incest, that's a great story about people and human feelings... Thanks a lot for writing it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great 2nd Chapter

I loved the evolution of this chapter. It addressed some unanswered questions from Chapter 1 and didn’t feel forced. Other stories I have read on here would’ve had Maggie on her knees immediately after being dropped off by the prison guard. You let the relationship and feelings unfold naturally! Well done. And for all of those that hate the “love triangle” aspect, are we supposed to just have 6 pages of Jace & Jess humping? The addition of Maggie gives depth to the story and prevents it from becoming monotonous. Oh by the way, she and Jace haven’t had sex yet so let’s see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Comments

Excellent story. Thanks.

Southpaw1430

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

A 5 star story 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 3 years ago
Wow

Uhm,well okay, wow

TryAnythingTryAnythingabout 3 years ago
Great story!

When I go to the mall, I do a surgical, tactical strike. There's no window shopping. There's no browsing. I'm in, get what I came for, then out. I can get a whole new wardrobe in about thirty minutes, mainly to make sure the pants fit before I buy several of the same style.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. :)

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

What’s a shame here is you only wrote 7 stories. You’re very good! 5 🌟

AsgarthAsgarthover 2 years ago

I loved this story and eagerly await the next chapter.

darkmind222darkmind222over 2 years ago

Your story choices are yours and yours alone. I personally love them but you could have taken me anywhere you like and I would have loved the story anyway.

unknownassassinunknownassassinalmost 2 years ago

I really wish that harem/threesome/poly shit was always tagged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually really enjoyed this story! I came for the taboo and the sex, but I’m finding myself enthralled by the story. I love the dynamic between the twins and the parents, Maggie’s slow transformation, and Jess’s kinky side. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really wonderful story even without the sex and the incest. With those it is GREAT.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, last chapter I criticized the logic behind the story. But right here is a good example of when it's perfectly okay to alter reality and be creative.

In the real world, "the Stockholm Syndrome" could never have the pretty picturesque outcome for Maggie that you have created here. But again, this is fiction so that's perfectly acceptable!

Jessica's behavior is out of character considering the specific mental health issues that she has. There is no way in hell that she would be willing to share Jason with another woman, especially when he is the crutch that gets her through her day to day life. She couldn’t risk losing him no matter what the cost is. She's addicted to him just like a drug dependency. But once again, this isn't reality and your ploy of turning her into a voyeur is believable. My ex wife occasionally enjoyed watching me fuck another girl as long as she got to choose my partner and was present for anything that we did together. Your portrayal of Jessica is almost a duplicate of my ex, so excellent job there!

Bottom line is that in fiction there are certain things that you cannot suspend reality with and maintain a believable story. I refer to those specifically as objects in the world building process. But there's others that are malleable and can be bent to your will. If you employ both Beta Readers as well as an Editor, then they can usually help you sort out those things to create the best story possible. 5/5

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

In response to unknownassassin, it’s not tagged because there is no harem/poly/threesome in this chapter. Also, harem wouldn’t apply at all anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love that you brought Maggie into it. 5/5

MadMargraveMadMargrave9 months ago

I'm usually staunchly against adding someone into the mix when the bond between the incestuous lovers is so deep. But somehow you managed to make it work and feel good. Kutos!

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

Reading through this whole series a second time. I'll stand by the statements that I made 10 months ago. This chapter is better than the last one. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"The family that cums together stays together." OK I laughed hard at that.

The sudden jump to 3 years later was a bit jarring. The introduction of Maggie into their lives seems like an obvious precursor for sex drama since, of course, she "has a thing" for Jace.

Why do they think they can't have kids? Is there something wrong with them biologically? Or are they that dumb to think that just because they're related they somehow can't procreate? I don't get it.

I got a feeling where this last chapter is going to go. Especially seeing as Jace was about to get into it with Maggie before Jess came home. Yet another male character written with no willpower against females. I hope I'm wrong as I feel it would piss all over the relationship Jace and Jess have built up so far, but you know what these authors tend to be like. If it ends up as some weird threesome or Jess pushing him and Maggie together, I'm out. Story would be officially ruined and in the bin, no different from all the other trash threesome fuckfest stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Adding someone else to the twins relationship kinda ruined it for me. I dont understand why maggie was needed. Went from a good story in part one to something I don't want to finish.

seasteve123seasteve1235 months ago

Not a fan of adding maggie. I gave it a 2/5 and won't be reading part 3. Part 1 was great.

ToughSailorToughSailor16 days ago

All right... Now the story is starting to move along at a righteous clip - Come on next chapter and let's get Maggie rolling . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous