Dented Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are all the family I want," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "All I need."

*****

Jess and I came home from work together almost every evening. Tuesdays were different. Every Tuesday Jess had to stay a couple of hours later than I did due to server patches and other various system updates. In the early days I stayed around the office for support, but she was so busy we almost never saw each other. Now I came home on my own. So on Monday nights or Tuesday mornings, we'd make love so she wouldn't have an attack without me.

On those nights when Jess had to stay late, Maggie and I were home alone. After dinner, we usually just rested in the living room watching TV. Yeah, nothing incredibly exciting but after three years at Logan, Maggie longed for something normal and boring.

At first, she sat on the other side of the room. Then she moved closer and closer until we were sitting on the same sofa, but she still didn't get right next to me. Instead, she would lay across the sofa and put her feet in my lap. The first time she did it I was shocked, but we laughed it off. Then I reached down and started massaging her feet. Maggie rolled her head back and moaned contentedly the first time.

"Oh my God, that feels amazing."

"You have cute feet," I said, admiring her toes.

"No one has cute feet," she said, giggling.

"Well, I think you do. And you know what else?"

"What's that?"

"I bet they're ticklish!"

I held her foot with one hand and started tickling with the other. She yelped and tried to pull her foot back. I held fast, and she was howling with laughter. After a few tickles, I let go. She pulled her feet underneath her, giving me an exaggerated mean look.

"That was sooooo not nice," she said.

We both laughed, but a few minutes later her feet were back in my lap.

"Tickle me again and it's a heel in a sensitive spot."

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"You can massage all you want though." she grinned, then sighed contentedly as my hands began working on them again.

My hands worked up to her calves and began working the muscles. Years of massaging my own legs gave me some insight into where to kneed. As I worked, her other leg slid down and thumped on the floor. I looked up at Maggie but her eyes were closed with a blissful expression. She moaned softly as my fingers worked on her bare leg.

My eyes drifted across her body. Her over-sized shirt hid her breasts fairly well, but her over-sized shorts gaped open around her thighs. She wore pale blue panties that were pulled tight against her labia. She rolled her hips as I massaged her leg, my hands sliding up on their own.

It felt like I was staring up her leg for an eternity. A sudden feeling drew my eyes upwards. My eyes met hers, but she didn't look upset or angry. I'm not sure how long she saw me staring at her panties, but I'm positive it was long enough.

Instead of covering herself or closing her legs, she spread them a little wider. That gave me an even clearer view up her leg. The elastic of her panties slid up a little and I could just barely make out the transition from thigh to labia. My dick's response was immediate. It pressed against her ankle, and she used her foot to gently press against me.

My hand seemed to have a mind of it's own and started to slide up, across her knee and towards her thighs. My mind raced with what was going on, and in a surprising moment of clarity I realized what was about to happen. I forced my hand back, which seemed to take a Herculean amount of effort.

"It's okay, Jace." Maggie whispered.

I couldn't respond. I couldn't get my mouth to form the words. I just stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Jace." she said softly. "I... I lo-"

"Hey guys! I'm home!" Jess called out from the kitchen.

Jess' precipitous arrival surprised us both out of our trances. Maggie's feet flew off of me as she got up to greet Jess. I remained seated, dumbfounded about what had happened, and ashamed for what almost happened. In a moment of lust I almost betrayed my sister. I felt like the worst person on Earth.

Later that night, as we lay in bed, Jess propped up on one arm and looked at me.

"What's wrong, baby? I can tell something's eating you up."

I came clean. I couldn't hide anything from her and I didn't want to. I told the story as honestly as I could, leaving nothing out but apologizing every few words.

When I finished, Jess leaned over and rested her chin on my chest. She looked up at me and smiled, giving my chest a quick kiss.

"I appreciate you telling me." she said softly, but without anger. "I'm not upset if that's what you're worried about. I know what we have is unconventional to say the least. Besides, it sounds like she really wanted you to look."

"You're not upset?"

"I'd be upset if you were trying to sneak a peek and she wasn't interested. I told you she wanted you."

"But Jess," I protested. "I'm with you. I won't betray you."

Jess looked like she wanted to say something but changed her mind at the last minute. Instead, she slid down my chest, pulling my shorts with her. She took my dick in her mouth, gently sucking on me to get me hard.

"What are you doing?" I asked, surprised by her actions.

"Showing you that you don't have anything to be worried about, silly boy." she said before returning to my cock.

I looked down as my sister's lips wrapped around my cock and her head began bobbing up and down again. In moments I was fully hard, and I expected her to slide up so I could enter her. Instead, she kept sucking on me and using her hand in time with her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around the tip as she slurped up and down my shaft.

"I'm close." I whispered.

"mmhmm." she hummed, speeding up her hand.

In an instant, I came. My cum exploded from my cock into her mouth as she slowed down and milked every drop she could out. Slowly, she pulled her lips off of me, pausing for a moment to swallow what was in her mouth. She made a contented sigh as she lay back down beside me.

"Your turn." I said, reaching over for her, but she stopped me before I could get far.

"I'm okay, baby." she said, smiling at me. "This was for you tonight. Seemed like you needed the release."

"But what about you?" I asked.

"I'm good. I enjoy making you cum."

"Don't you want to cum too? I'm confused."

"Jace," she grinned up at me and gave me a quick kiss. "I love you, and I wanted to do something nice. Plus I don't think you believed me when I said I wasn't upset. Just accept the miracle for what it is and go to sleep."

She curled up against me and settled in to go to sleep. As always, she was softly snoring in a few minutes, leaving me baffled as to what happened.

*****

Friday night we had planned a movie-night. Maggie hadn't seen many new movies the past few years, so we decided to introduce her to some of our favorites. The popcorn from Garrett's was ready, the blankets and pillows were strewn around the TV, and the movie was queued and ready. Jess and I took our normal spots on the sofa. I sat and Jess used me as a pillow brace. Maggie sat on the floor beside my legs.

The first movie was an action movie; one of my favorites, but I could tell the girls were bored with it. The next one was a romantic-comedy, which I thought was okay, but they seemed to love.

When a romantic scene came on, Jess reached back gently and caressed the back of my neck. I was was only slightly surprised when I felt Maggie lean against me and rest her head against my knee. Jess noticed it too. She looked first at Maggie, then at me. She gave me a look that said 'told ya so."

I looked down at Maggie, mainly seeing the top of her hair. Her oversized t-shirt was hanging open, giving me a clear view down her neckline. The swells of her breasts were on prominent display, and I couldn't help myself but look at them. They were creamy white and hung with obvious weight while still being somewhat perky. Her nipples were hidden by the shirt, but their impressions were showing through the fabric.

Before I knew it, the movie had ended and the girls were moving to get up. I snapped my attention back to reality, shutting down the living room and cleaning up the snacks.

"I'm going to bed," Maggie said yawning and stretching, her breasts stretching the fabric. I averted my eyes and focused on the dishes.

"Me too." Jess agreed heading up the stairs and into her room. I knew she'd be in my room when I went upstairs.

Maggie turned to go to her room, then quickly spun around and gave me a hug.

"Thank you again, for this. For everything," she said softly.

She held the embrace for a while, pressing her body against mine. Without thinking, I softly rubbed her back as she held me. Maggie moaned slightly, barely audibly, as I ran my hand across her back. I could smell her citrus scented shampoo, and the heat from her body warmed mine. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent and the feeling. I could feel my body starting to respond in familiar ways.

Maggie looked up at me and, without a word, leaned up and kissed me.

I was surprised but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. I didn't necessarily kiss her back at first, but I'll admit I didn't push her off of me either. Her breasts mashed against my chest, and I could feel the blood rushing to my dick in response. Damn, but they did feel nice against me. Before I was only semi-hard. Now I was fully engorged, and I'm sure she noticed it too as I could feel it pressing against her. My lips moved off their own accord as we stood there. I pulled her closer to me, and she moaned into my mouth as she pressed herself against my cock.

Maggie broke the kiss, leaving me stunned. Smiling, she looked away then gasped. I turned my head and saw Jess standing there.

Oh fuck.

Jess didn't blow up, or get angry, or yell. She didn't even look hurt or surprised. She was leaning against the doorframe with that same bemused smirk on her lips I saw back at the park.

Maggie turned several shades of red and immediately retreated to her room.

"Jess, I-" I started but was quickly interrupted

"Come on loverboy," Jess said, chortling. "Time for bed."

Jess led me to our room by the hand, shutting off the lights as we went. She guided me over to her side of the bed, then pushed me onto it. In the moonlight, I watched as she shed her clothes then climbed on top of me.

"Well, that was something huh?" she said.

"Jess, I'm sorry, I don't know-"

"Oh hush, I saw the whole thing. She kissed you."

"Yeah, but I didn't push her away. Hell, I kissed back." I embarrassingly admitted.

"Can't blame you. I probably would've done the same if she kissed me like that."

The image of that immediately appeared in my mind, and my body reacted accordingly.

"Oh you liked that, huh?" Jess giggled feeling my hardness swell beneath her.

"Whatever." I tried to play it off, "Did you enjoy the show?" I asked, trying to turn the tables.

"Oh yeah. I'll admit, it was kinda hot."

"What?" that caught me off guard.

"I said it was hot." she adjusted herself a little, getting comfortable. "So, earlier tonight, I gotta ask. Did YOU enjoy the show?" she threw my question back at me with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"I'd seen the movies already, but they were okay." This was a complete 180 from our previous conversation and I wasn't sure where she was going with it.

"That's not the show I was talking about." she laughed.

"What are you getting at?"

"You think you're so slick, don't you?" Jess teased. "I saw you looking down her shirt," she said as she gyrated her hips against me.

I just shrugged, embarrassed that I was doubly caught and now feeling guilty as hell.

"I'm not mad, baby." she leaned over me. "Hell, I looked too. I told you she's got a great pair."

"They're okay," I said underplaying it.

"'Okay'." she mimicked sarcastically. "She has damn near perfect tits! And she wanted you to look, by the way. No girl lets her shirt fall open like that without knowing. It may not have been as blatant as what she did with her shorts the other night, but I guess she was trying to be a little more stealthy since I was there."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"I said it's okay. Plus, you didn't seem to mind them pressing against you when she kissed you. I saw your hard-on."

"If you're trying to make me feel guiltier, the mission is already accomplished thank you."

"Oh don't be such a spoilsport," she said, lifting her body up and pulling my shorts down. My cock sprang free and Jess leaned down and kissed the tip.

"Here." she said hungrily, "Let me make you feel better big brother."

She took me into her mouth, sliding her head up and down occasionally sliding her tongue around the tip. After a couple of minutes, she slid up and straddled me again, this time positioning me and sliding me into her wet pussy. I moaned as I entered her and couldn't help but hear the wet squishing sounds that came from between us.

"Damn Jess," I said softly. "You're wet."

"You made me this way." She said with a sly grin. "Well, you and she did."

"Kinky girl," I said, thrusting up and making her body jiggle above me.

Reaching down, I started to massage her swollen clit with my thumb. Her body trembled as I pressed my thumb against her, rocking her with my hips. I reached up with my other hand, taking one of her breasts in my hand and squeezing it. Her hard nipples pressed into my palm and I gave it an occasional pull. Jess' breathing was coming in halted gasps as she started grinding her pussy against me making it hard to keep my thumb where it needed to be. Suddenly her body suddenly went stiff as her orgasm overtook her. I wrapped my arms around her thrusting faster and faster into her.

She went limp in my arms and fell back with me. Slowly, she came down and leaned back over me supporting herself with her arms.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked

"Of course."

"I spied on you a lot back then."

"When?" I asked, surprised.

"Whenever you'd have a girl in here."

"No way!" this was definitely a surprise. "How?"

"The bathroom. You'd close the doors, but you never really thought about that stupid old keyhole on it."

The bathroom doors were fairly ornate. Dad had salvaged them from an old house that was slated for demolition. When he refurbished this house, he had put those doors throughout, and a couple of them wound up in here. The lock didn't work, but the old skeleton key hole still there.

"You're kidding."

"Nope," she said as she started to rock her hips, sliding my cock in and out of her. "I couldn't do it all the time. Some days I'd just sit outside and listen. You have no idea how many times I came listening or watching you and your girlfriend."

"Oh fuck," I said, feeling my own orgasm start knowing that my sister had been getting a free peep show all these years.

"I knew you'd like that," she said going faster. "Watching you and Maggie kind of reminded me of those times when I'd spy on you. Made me kinda wet watching you two."

I grabbed onto her hips, pushing one last time as I came inside her. Jess rocked against me a couple more times, trying to milk out every last drop of cum that I had. I fell back on the bed, pulling Jess with me.

We curled up together on top of the sheets, trying to cool off before we tried to go to sleep.

"You're a naughty girl, you know that?"

"Mmhmm," she said nodding. "I'm your naughty girl. Well, one of them anyway."

"Huh?"

"Me and Maggie. I have a feeling that girl has a naughty side to her."

*****

Jess woke up before me, so I quickly dressed and headed downstairs to say good morning to her and Maggie. I wasn't sure how the mood would be, especially given Jess' mischievous side. However, when I went into the kitchen Jess was the only one there.

"Good morning," I said kissing the top of her head.

"Hey sleepy head," she responded. "I think Maggie's still asleep."

I made myself some cereal and sat down at the table. Jess and I sat in comfortable silence as we ate and checked our phones for news and whatnot. Finishing up breakfast, we noticed Maggie still hadn't arrived.

"Maybe you should go check on her," I suggested.

"She might like it better if you knocked on her door." she winked at me.

"So you can watch again?" I teased back.

"Ooh, you tease." she grinned

In the end, we went together to her bedroom. The door was closed, and we knocked on it.

"Maggie? You okay?" we called out

"Fine," she responded from behind the door.

"Ooookay," I said slowly. "You sure?"

"Yeah, just not feeling good today."

"Do you need anything?" Jess asked.

"No, I'm okay. Just going to rest today."

Jess and I shrugged at each other.

"Well, okay," I said. "If you need anything let us know."

"Okay," she called back.

We went back into the kitchen and popped a Keurig pod into the machine for Jess.

"That was odd," Jess said when I handed her the mug.

"Yeah," I said making my own. "Maybe she's really embarrassed about last night."

"Maybe." Jess nodded. "You should talk to her."

"I will when she comes out. Don't want to make anything worse."

We didn't see Maggie at all Saturday. We thought she'd come out for lunch, but she stayed in her room through lunch and dinner. We were starting to get really worried, so I decided to go check on her.

"Maggie?" I said, knocking on her door.

"huh?" she said from the other side.

"It's me, Jace." Duh, I thought. Who else would it be?

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"If you want."

Slowly, I opened the door. The lights were low and it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust. I saw Maggie, sitting in bed with a few pillows behind her propping her up. She wore baggy pajamas, with one leg pulled up, exposing her monitor. A power cord ran from her monitor to the recharging unit on the floor. The room smelled of her, which I was grateful for.

"Hey," I said concerned. "Are you okay? We were worried about you."

"I'm fine," she said, not looking at me. "I just don't feel so good right now."

I sat on the side of her bed, and she scooted away from me a little.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again, pushing the issue.

"Yeah."

"Because if this about last night in the kitchen-"

"I shouldn't have done that," she said angrily.

"It's okay, you don't-"

"No." she interrupted. "I let myself get carried away. I know now I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Maggie, please, I'm not ups-"

"Jason, I'm sorry, I just really want to get some rest right now. Okay?"

Jason, not Jace, I noticed. I pursed my lips and nodded. She was mad, but I couldn't tell if she was mad at me or at herself.

"Okay," I said as understandingly as I could and headed for the door.

"Maggie?" I asked before I stepped out. She looked up at me. Her eyes were red and puffy like she'd been crying.

"I really am glad you're here," I said. "Nothing has changed that."

Maggie just nodded, and I closed the door behind me.

*****

After a few days, Maggie reemerged from her self-imposed exile. She was quieter and more subdued than normal, barely looking at me or Jess. When we had a movie night, she wouldn't sit near either of us, instead opting for a chair across the room. Jess and I tried to draw her out of her shell, but she didn't budge. Something was going on, but we couldn't figure out what it was.

A few weeks later, the tension had grown pretty high in the house. We both felt like we were walking on eggshells with Maggie, and it was starting to get frustrating. Even Jess seemed to be in a constant bad and withdrawn mood.

One Saturday night, Jess and I were alone in our room. Maggie had gone to bed early, giving us extra time together.

Jess' mouth was moving up and down my cock while her hand assisted. She was moving fast, and I couldn't help the moans that escaped my lips.