Dented Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh." she cautioned. "You'll wake the kid."

"Funny." I said as she climbed on top of me.

She leaned down, putting all her weight on me. Her face was inches from mine as I began to thrust into her.

"I think you'd like it." Jess whispered.

"Like what?" I whispered back.

"If she was here."

"Getting a little kinky, aren't you?"

"Would you?" she asked.

"I think it'd be a little awkward."

"You don't think it'd be fun? The three of us?"

"You know it's every guy's fantasy to have two girls at once." I struggled to maintain a coherent thought as she slid up and down me. "Doubt she'd understand us though."

Jess' body began to tense up and move faster as she neared and orgasm.

"I think you would love it." she gasped quietly. "Taking her from behind while she ate me out."

"Or maybe the other way around." I suggested, getting into her fantasy. "She could watch you get fucked by your brother."

"Oh God. I'm gonna cum Jace."

Louder than I expected, she came. Jess bucked against me, throwing her head back as her orgasm took control of her. I held her in place while as best as I could while still plunging into her. She collapsed on top of me with a curious expression on her face.

"You okay?" I panted, out of breath from the exertion.

"Yeah," she said slowly. "I just need to use the bathroom."

"Yeah, that's sexy." I snarked.

"Well, you're the one who made dinner."

Jess stood up, and my cock slipped out of her and flopped wetly against my stomach. She stretched, then gave me a quick kiss.

"Don't move baby. I'll be right back."

She gave my dick a gentle squeeze then hurried off into the bathroom. I lay there, hands behind my head as I heard the sink turn on. I knew I was getting softer, but then again it would be fun watching my sister work getting me hard again.

"Gotcha!"

I nearly jumped out of my skin hearing Jess' voice from the other side of the bedroom door.

Spinning around, I saw the door fly open and Maggie stumble into the room. Behind her, a completely naked Jess stood with her hands on her hips, looking triumphant. I grabbed the comforter and covered myself up as best I could.

Maggie sank to her knees, her oversized t-shirt riding up and exposing her pink panties. She looked up at me, terrified, then over to Jess.

"I-I-I." she stuttered, before getting to her feet, pushing past Jess, and bolting out the door. A few seconds later, we heard her bedroom door slam shut.

"Well, fuck." I sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED.