All Comments on 'Dentist Gets A Filling Ch. 02'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loving it alot

This is one of the best stories i've ever read! I've read alot, and know what a good story should look like. As I said before, this is a great story.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Very erotic tale.

Too bad it is the story of a wife betraying her husbands love. You tell a great story, but I just read about a wife who doesn't love her husband. Having read a couple of your stories, I will just assume that she will continue to revel in her stabbing her husband in the back and not read anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
how did this get a hot rating?

from monster cocks to writing which sounds like announcements at a train station, this segment was worse than the first masturbation beginning. The whole story was stiff in the worst possible way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story!

I haven't read the other segments, but this is a great story! Don't be bothered by the wife betraying her husband comment. Part of the turn-on is the taboo nature of the situation.

ruttu2ruttu2almost 18 years ago
Need more wives like this

Good fuck story. Wives do get fucked like this. Men stab their wives in the back, why not women taking cock when its available.

SarahArchSarahArchover 3 years ago
The best

This is my all-time favorite story on this site. I come back to it over and over—and have for years.

PatchworkPatchworkover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Your wonderful feedback really encourages me. Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a 5 star in my books, don't stop writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES