Denver: The Sexcapade Continues

Story Info
The continuation of sex in the city.
1.2k words
4.5
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't remember a thing after passing out from sex. No alarms were set. The black-out drapes were drawn. I awoke in darkness.

We stirred. Without a word, he moved closer to me under the blankets. Pressed his hard cock against my ass. His arm slipped around my waist so his hand could grasp my tit. His smooth chest against my back.

We started moving in rhythm with a heavy breathing accompaniment.

His hand moved from my tit down my waist over my right hip and down the length of my thigh. It paused there before sliding to the inside of my knee and then slowly back up my inner thigh. Fingers passed just lightly over my lips before grasping under my left hip and flipping me over to face him.

I pressed myself hard against him throwing my left arm around his shoulder and pulling hard against his back.

Mouths pressed together. Skin pressed together.

He jumped up to grab a toy and when he returned, before he could position himself on top of me, I pushed him back to the bed. I lay on my back with him beside me on his left side. I moved my ass close to his hard cock and grabbed it with my right hand over my thigh.

I stared him straight in the eyes and began rubbing his tip down the length of my lips to my ass. Up and down slipping through my wetness.

Without any warning, on a trip back up from my ass, I thrust him into me. We both let out loud groans of pleasure. I moved in rhythm with him fast.

Then I gently pushed on his chest to slow him down.

I straddled my lips with my left index and middle fingers pulling them apart. Him still moving slowly inside me, I began rubbing my clit in tight circles on the outer right side.

I closed my eyes and pictured fucking. A couple both on their knees on the floor. His hands firmly grasping her hips on both sides from behind plunging into her. A close-up in my mind details a hard, veiny cock opening her pussy with his lower abs pressing up against her ass over and over and over.

The way her pussy swallows his cock again and again and the feeling of penetration in my own pussy brings me to a hard orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I call out.

I grab his hip to thrust into me harder and harder. My orgasm is plateauing and not coming down. I'm calling out loudly as my fingers curl around and nails dig into his ass.

His cock is slamming into me so far up I feel a mix of pleasure and pain. His coming voice is loud and guttural. We both slow together in rhythm with sighing quieting down. We lay there silent for a moment before he slips his cock from me.

We were starved after all the activity. He had made a reservation for brunch at one of the fancy restaurants on the first floor of the hotel. It was exceptionally warm for Denver in November and we enjoyed cocktails, eggs and the warm sun on our faces.

Afterward, he walked me around downtown for awhile. We popped into an old, local bar for a pint. We started sharing details about the other lovers we talked to each other about on the phone and over text. He showed me pictures of The Doctor, Sun Valley, and Salt Lake - all nicknames for the women in his life. I reciprocated with pictures of Nerdie, The Limey, Metro and The Texan.

We talked broadly about sexual activity with each. Who had we slept with. How was it. Was it going to continue. We sought advice about puzzling behavior.

Near the end of our beers and lazy morning out and about, I suggested heading back to the hotel room for a jump in the tub to relax.

He checked emails and texts while I filled the tub with hot water and bubbles so thick they overflowed. I jumped in and waited patiently with music and a glass of wine.

He joined me and we lay with our backs against opposite ends off the tub, legs flowing in and out of touch with each other under the bubbles.

Eventually our civil talk broke down and I threw bubbles at him. He reciprocated by grabbing me around the waist and pulling me close. We sat bodies intertwined, my legs on his with my pussy pressed against his lower abs and arms around each other while we continued to talk. This gave way to bouts of playful kissing, splashes of water, and an exchange of ass grabs.

Through the foreplay and joking, we literally got ourselves so hot we decided to leave the bath. We both grabbed towels, dried off with hast and began kissing on the bed his body pressed on mine on top of me.

He suddenly stopped and went to the living area. He came back with what looked like a old, hard leather briefcase. It was marked "Backgammon."

He placed it on the long side table at the foot of the bed with his back to me. With an obscured view from his body I saw him unlock the case and unfold it on the table. I saw game pieces and was puzzled.

He turned, smiled and said, "I thought the best place to hide sex toys would be in a backgammon set!"

He moved away and I zeroed in on all sorts of shapes and colors laid in between the game pieces. He first picked up a pink rubber toy that had two soft prongs. He pressed the button at the end and it buzzed. He pressed again and it pulsed. Again and it buzzed faster.

He brought it to my pussy. The prongs were wide enough to pulse on either side of my clit. With little to no experience with toys, the feeling was strange and unfamiliar, but pleasurable.

After a moment, he moved the pink toy off me and brought in a small purple one the size and shape of a short cigarette. He turned it on to pulse slowly and handed it to me. He then went around and stood at the side of the bed where the top of my head lay. He pulled me to the edge so my head nearly hung off, and then pushed his hard cock into my mouth.

I sucked the tip erratically distracted by my new toy. I held it next to the right side of my clit so it vibrated my right lip and down the channel to my hole as well. Then moved the soft tip to directly massage my clit.

The need to call out my pleasure eventually stopped me from sucking him. He climbed over top of me and straddled me on his knees. His balls fell in front of my face and I took them gently in my mouth. He took the toy from my hand and slipped it inside me. It was narrow, but the reverberation from the pulsing cascaded throughout the inside of my pussy.

He handed the toy back to me and left briefly to put on a condom. He pushed himself inside me while I held the toy in place on my clit.

Fast and rhythmic thrusts gave way to his quick orgasm. He pulled out and laid to my side. He watched as I finished myself off with the tip of the toy on the right side of my clit. "Fuck...fuck...fuck," I exclaimed loud and slow.