Deployed

Story Info
Her unit got activated. Did her libido?
4.5k words
3.73
23.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
266 Followers

Persons having sex in this fictional story are all over 18 years old.

"Honey, that was Commander Sullivan on the phone. My unit's been activated and we move out in two weeks." my wife told me barely holding back her sobs.

My wife Mandy and I were both dreading that call and we weren't exactly sure how to handle it when it came.

We'd been married for four years and Amanda was almost through with her six year hitch in the Navy Reserves. She was an ER nurse so she would either be assigned onboard a hospital ship in the Persian Gulf or at an evac hospital somewhere in the Middle East.

We met in college at a party and after one date we both knew we'd found our one. After about a month together we started taking about marriage. We were soulmates, couldn't get enough of each other and wanted to get married asap. Four months later we were married. We both agreed that it was the easiest and best decision we'd ever made.

At the time of Mandy's activation our two children were three year old Rick and his little sister one year old Olivia. Neither one of them would understand why or where their mother had gone. I was going to be the only parent in their lives for the next twelve months. I wouldn't be without help however as both sets of grandparents were always more than happy to do what they could for their grand kids.

I knew that the kids and I would be okay on our own. My concern was my wife. She might not be in a combat zone but she would be very near one and anything could happen. Her safety was my central concern but, undiscussed between us, was the issue of Mandy's fidelity while she was out of country. The awful thought of someone being with my wife was always lurking in the dark recesses of my mind. Here at home I had no worries about her faithfulness but being overseas in a war zone is a whole different world.

Mandy's unit flew out on a Saturday two weeks after the phone call from her Commander. The goodbye was heartbreaking for all the families involved. Both her parents and mine were there to see her off. Her mother was really struggling to keep her composure. Ricky was crying for his mommy and I was still in shock that it was all happening. My wife tried to be brave in front of her fellow shipmates but there were tears shed from every person, male and female, when that gate closed and the plane taxied away.

After I got the kids loaded back in the car at the airport I looked in the rear view mirror at them and thought 'It's just us for a while now'. I would be a single dad for the next year, like it or not.

Ever since I'd met Mandy I had no interest in being with any other woman. She was my wife and my soulmate and she'd told me the same was true for her. But twelve months of being in close quarters with buff, hormone driven young males, thousands of miles from home in a stress filled evironment wasn't conducive to remaining faithful.

In every marriage one partner has a more active sex drive than the other. As long as the two drives are similar there are no issues but they are rarely exactly equal. Mandy has the stronger libido in our marriage. Being married for four years and having sex two or three times a week like Mandy and I did would be hard to quit cold turkey for both of us.

Amanda was stationed onboard a hospital ship in the Persian Gulf. She rotated out to an Evac station every other month so, she was in harms way much more than either of us wanted. She and I called, Skyped, wrote and communicated every way possible for the first four months.

After those four months the letters stopped coming. Soon after that the Skyping became too difficult due to a lack of computer availability. The calls still came once or twice a week and the kids loved hearing from their mom but, I no longer got to see my Amanda's face.

The questions haunted me every day. Did Mandy become involved with someone? Three people from her unit had been killed so far and the stress over there had to be tremendous. Could I blame her for seeking comfort so far from home in that environment? Every night I laid in bed wished that I could be the one to hold her and protect her. Eight more months of this was going to age me and, I was sure, her as well.

I resigned myself to accept that she was with someone over there. War is hell and if my Mandy could make it back home and continue our loving marriage I would accept that. I just wanted my wife back. We could go to counseling if need be to move forward together.

'In sickness and in health, for better or worse' is what I'd promised her and if Amanda needed someone over there to help her make it back home to her husband and children then who was I to hold that against her. I'd never been in a war zone. I couldn't know how hard it was.

That was my mindset for the rest of her tour. I treated her phone calls as lifelines to our love. I never told her that I'd understand if she needed someone to get her though it. We both cried alot on those calls. Me because I missed her and what I believed she was giving to another and her because she just wanted to be home with her family.

Her plane landed after the year was up and it seemed like half the town was there to welcome her unit back home. I was waiting anxiously for her to disembark but she must've been in the back of the plane because 100 people came off the plane and still no Mandy.

Some of the sailors from her unit shook my hand and told me it was great to meet me. When the pilots and flight attendants came off the plane I began to wonder if Mandy had missed the flight. As that was going through my mind her some people in her unit lined up and made an aisle for a woman getting off the plane.

The woman was Amanda. She was crying as she walked past and accepted a kiss on her cheeks from each person in line. I was clueless as to what was happening. When she finally got to the end of the aisle where I was at, one of her female comrades presented her hand to me stating "Sir, we return your bride back to you unscathed." After that statement the other sailors around erupted in applause.

Mandy jumped in my arms and kissed me over and over telling me she loved me. The kids were hanging on each of her legs crying for their mommy. She picked both of them up giving them the same treatment she gave me.

Tears were rolling down Amanda's cheeks all the way home. Were they tears of happiness or tears of regret? She sure looked happy and she clung to my arm the whole way there but my mind was in termoil imagining her with another man.

Mandy knows me. Even after a year apart, she knew what was going on in my mind. She kissed me at several traffic lights and told me she loved me. She leaned into the back seat and kissed both her babies at some of the stops and told them she loved them. They both giggled at Mommy. She was so silly.

The kids wanted time with their mom and I left them all on the floor in the living room while I went and made food for everyone. Peanut butter and jelly was the sandwich of choice for little kids and sailors who'd been overseas for a year. All of them made sounds of joy as they munched on their feast.

With all of the excitement the kids were worn out and ready for bed. They both wanted their mom to tuck them in so I went and started unpacking Amanda's sea bag in our bedroom.

Mandy came in and asked what the hell I was doing. I told her I was helping her unpack.

"No, Mr. Thompson! Get your clothes off pronto! You haven't seen your wife in a year and you're doing chores instead of getting ready to fuck her?" Mandy jokingly said.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, as I was." I said as I quickly removed my clothes and then helped my wife remove hers.

If she'd had any cock over there it didn't show because she went after mine like a rabid wolf. My dick was down her throat in less that three seconds and she was making the same sound her and the kids were making when eating their sandwiches.

"God, I missed your cock! You don't know how bad I need this, Honey."

Even with her sexual hunger my mind couldn't let go of the thought of her being with someone else. Even that thought couldn't stop my dick from being as hard as stone however.

Mandy was giving me a porn worthy blowjob and I wasn't going to last more than a few seconds. I told her this but she just looked into my eyes and smiled.

I shot several weeks worth of cum down her throat. (Yes, I jerked off while she was gone. It was twelve months!) She swallowed it all and then laid back on the bed with her legs wide open and a naughty smirk on her face.

"Come and get your pussy, Honey. She missed you." Mandy laughingly said.

I'm a pussy connoisseur and I can tell you that right then she had the wettest one on record. As soon as my tongue touched her cunt lips she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her snatch and started grinding her hips. She only lasted a few minutes before cumming.

"Now that those first ones are out of the way climb up here and fuck me, Mike. I love you and missed you but, I need fucked, NOW!"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied with a snicker.

My dick slid into Mandy easily because it was an absolute swamp down there by now. Once I was in and pounding away, I kissed her. I didn't want to stop kissing her so I didn't. She didn't want to stop either apparently because we kissed until both of us came again.

When I pulled my face away from hers she had tears in her eyes. Seeing her tears I started some of my own. She began to full on cry and buried her face in my shoulder. I was dreading our conversation but I loved her so much I was going to forgive whatever she told me had happened over there.

She pulled her face away from my shoulder and looked deep in my eyes. She liked what she saw because she got a big smile on her face and kissed me.

"I can always tell what you're thinking, Mike. I was going to ravage you for a few days before telling you what happened over there but I can see it's really bothering you. Are you ready to talk?"

I nodded and she leaned in and kissed me.

"Mike, you are the love of my life. I've gone around the world and met all kinds of men but there's no man I'd rather be with than you. That being said I am still a woman and I have needs."

"I have needs too." I said meagerly.

Amanda looked intently into my eyes again and gave me a knowing smile. "I know you do, Honey. I love filling those needs for you but, you weren't over there with me when my needs arose."

Here it was. The moment I'd been dreading for the last year. She was going to tell me about being with another man.

"Mike, Honey, the pressure of being in a war zone does something to you. The norms of society don't mean anything over there. A person can mentally be destroyed in war, as you know, and units have to stick together to make it back home."

Sitting naked in bed with the love of my life waiting for her to tell me she was with another man started to get to me. I felt myself starting to tear up. I couldn't stop it. They just flowed down my cheeks.

"Oh Baby, you're the only man for me! Please, don't get all upset or you'll get me crying again." she said as she hugged me.

"I won't Mandy. I just missed you and love you so much. Nothing you can tell me will change that."

"Honey, the first four months over there I missed you so much I wasn't focusing on what was happening around me. Being distracted there means you could be killed or get someone else killed. We lost five people from our unit while I was over there. I had to get you off of my mind to survive. I quit writing and Skyping at that time so I could be present for my unit."

"I'm sure that put doubts in your mind about what I was doing and with who, but I didn't do that to be closer to someone else. I did it because I had to make my one goal getting back here to you and my head had to be over there."

"I understand Mandy. My mind did go there and I decided then that whatever you had to do in order to make it back to me in one piece I would accept."

"I wouldn't have made it the whole twelve months, Honey. You know how sexual I am and I was crawling out of my skin after six months. I was stressed, thousands of miles away from you and I needed someone to just hold me. One Friday after our shift I got drunk with four or five of the girls at a bar and we started dancing with some of the men from our hospital ship that were from a different unit."

Mandy took both my hands in hers and looked tearfully in my eyes. "I'm so sorry. I allowed their hands to roam wherever they wanted on my body while we danced. I closed my eyes while they touched me and imagined it was actually you touching me."

"Allison McShay is a married lesbian in my unit. She was drinking with us that night and she always looked out for us. Ali walked out on the dance floor and drug my ass all the way back to the ship after a few of the guys tried to get their hands under my shirt."

Amanda looked sheepishly at me and asked if I was okay. I told her to finish her story.

"The morning after I'd let the guys grope me Allison and I went ashore to talk, away from everyone, at a local restaurant. She told me that I would never forgive myself if I cheated on you. She said that I loved you too much and that my cheating would eat me up when I got back home even if you forgave me."

"She said that some guys might be okay if their wife slept with a woman but I would need to ask you first. She knew I wasn't a lesbian or bi-sexual but she said that she or one of her friends would be more than willing to 'relieve my stress' even if I didn't reciprocate."

"I told her I could never bring myself to ask you. Ali said that she figured that and she had a plan. Operation Chastity. Her, her wife, two lesbian friends, three married women and two married guys had formed a group to help each other stay faithful."

Mandy began crying too hard to continue. I held her and told her that I loved her until she regained control.

"They saved me, Mike. I wouldn't have made it the whole tour and stayed faithful to you. The stress and lack of physical and emotional comfort was getting to me."

"Amanda, when you pulled back from me, I had to accept that maybe you had found someone to comfort you over there. It was a war zone and I didn't want to lose you and never get my wife back. I decided that as long as you came home as my wife whatever happened over there would stay over there. It would hurt but eventually we'd get back to where we were."

"I love you so much, Mike." Mandy said as she gave me that knowing smile. "You were my rock while I was over there. I may have struggled with the lack of affection but I KNEW you would never cheat on me or give up on us. The thought of protecting you from the pain of me cheating helped me tremendously when I started to stray."

"All of the people in our 'Chastity' group met the Friday after I'd danced with those guys. It was sort of like an AA meeting. I stood in front of them with tears rolling down my face and pleaded with them to help me stay true to my wedding vows."

"There were several times when men outside of our group would dance with us, get too handsy and wouldn't take no for an answer. When the two guys in our group, Craig and Eli saw anything like that, they would pull them off the dance floor away from us. Several times those two had to fight to protect the women in our group."

Amanda took a deep breath and looked very frightened. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she sobbed out: "I know you are going to get mad at me, Mike, but I let Allison lick me to orgasm the last night we were there. She helped me so much the last six months that I wanted to give her something. She told me several times that making a married straight girl cum with her tongue was one of her biggest fantasies and I wanted to make it come true for her."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I almost blurted out that having my adminstrative assistant suck my dick was one of my fantasies and I never pursued that. But I didn't. Mandy still had quiet tears rolling down her cheeks and a very nervous look awaiting my reply.

"Amanda, I promised myself and you that whatever happened over there stayed over there. Do you want to be with Allison again now that you're back home?" I stopped myself from whincing while I waited for her reply knowing she could wound me badly with the wrong answer.

"Oh, Mike no. No, no, no. I'm straight. I'm not attracted to Allison or any other woman. She was responsible for keeping me safe from cheating on you. I realize that is ironic because I did cheat with her, but that was the only thing I felt that I could give her to show how much she did for me."

Now I was perplexed. I could reconcile Mandy needing comfort from a stranger due to the pressures of war. But to have sex as a reward for a job well done? I was having trouble with that one. It didn't fit in the emotional/physical need box and it happened on the last night there.

Amanda was full on bawling now. She was scared. I loved her so much and I know she felt the same about me. Why was this situation bothering me so much? Hell, I had believed she was sleeping with some guy for six months over there! One time letting a woman get her off and I can't get over it? I needed more information.

"Mandy, how do you think I'll feel when I see Allison out somewhere knowing she's had sex with my wife?" Is she going to have a little smirk as she greets me? Will she whisper in my ear about how great my wife's pussy is?" I felt my blood pressure go up the more I spoke. Maybe I was angrier than I thought about this situation.

"Oh, god no. Mikey, she would never do anything like that. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, Honey. I'll call her and have her come over here and talk to you. She felt bad after the fact anyway and knowing it was causing us problems would break her heart."

"I don't know that I want my wife's lover coming over here. I might do or say something I'll regret."

"She's not my lover! I'm so sorry I've hurt you, Honey. Please beleive me I'm not sexually attracted to her. She did everything she could to keep me from breaking my vows to you."

"Well maybe not everything." I snidely said.

"Mike, please forgive me, please. I love you. I don't want to live my life without you in it. Please listen to Allison when she gets here. She'll let you know what all happened over there and how much I love you."

An hour later the doorbell rang and I answered it. Two women were there. One was quite pretty with a blonde bob wearing a summer dress and the other was good looking as well with close cut hair and a t-shirt and shorts on. I invited them in and introduced myself. They both smiled and said they knew who I was because they'd seen my picture almost every day for a year. Allison, I found out, was the short haired one and her blonde wife was Tori.

They both hugged Mandy and asked if she was alright. She told them she was and asked them to sit in the living room offering both a drink. They declined and wanted to help resolve whatever the issue was that Mandy and I had.

"I told Mike about our last night in country." Mandy said looking at Allison.

Tori immediately got angry and asked "What about it!?" looking back and forth from my wife to hers.

Allison looked at Mandy with wide eyes like she couldn't believe that she'd said anything about that.

"Oh, no." Mandy said tears falling freely "I thought you told Tori everything."

Tori stood up and turned to Allison and yelled "What the fuck happened Allison!? I want to know! Mike here looks pretty upset, Amanda is crying and you won't even look at me. Seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know what's going on."

"I'm so sorry, Tori. I ate Mandy out our last night over there. We were never going to tell anyone because all it would do is cause pain."

"All of us were out drinking on our last night together. You had duty that night so you couldn't go with us. When we got back Mandy said that she could never repay us for helping her remain true to Mike. I half jokingly reminded her of my fantasy of making a straight girl cum and suggested she could make that happen before we flew back home."

Hopenot
Hopenot
266 Followers
12