All Comments on 'Deployed'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So now we mix loving wife stories up with LBGT stories? Are we to feel sorry for her or that it was only one time and didn't mean anything because it was with a woman? That is still cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Few Of Us (you idiot)!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Whilst not pretending to be an expert on these matters, I think it very unlikely that a woman with a one year old child would be called up to serve in a war zone. She was away for twelve months and didn’t get any leave? If she was in a war zone how did she manage to be out drinking and dancing on a seemingly regular basis. Doesn’t really hold water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
no

just no she cheated no matter what just made another wimp and slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have personal experience with being in a war zone. In my opinion, that is no excuse for forsaking your wedding vows. Yes, it is stressful. The heroine here makes the appropriate fidelity decisions with the help of her shipmates. I don’t appreciate the implication of this story that you can rationalize infidelity when in a war zone.

That being said, it is an interesting and well-written tale. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell was this supposed to be?? Another first story disaster. You obviously know nothing of military life and combat situations.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

BWahahahahhahahaa

And you thought this was erotic?

There was too much stupid to unpack in this in a month of Sundays. So on the next new pen name we'll get her "needing" huge cocks?

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

This was a good story for a first attempt. Having been in the Navy for 10 years in the 70’s/80’s. I was deployed several times on an aircraft carrier. While we did not have women deployed on the ships during this time frame, we did have the cheating issues for several of the crew members. Not all probably less than 10 to 20 percent. But on a 6000 man crew that is still a lot of cheating. That doesn’t count the cheating spouses back home.

Your story, I feel is told from a true reality image of the last war in Iraq. The Navy hospital ships were in the Persian Gulf. They had forward deployed medical support duties for both doctors and nurses. I could see this happening. You created good imagery details in your tale.

Thanks for writing your tale. I look forward to more of your imagination put to pin.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
He needs one night

To show her what it feels like

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he can stay faithful while she's away but it is a huge temptation for her to be gone? He's a fool to stay with her. At some point he may have to go out of town for 3-4 days and she won't be able to take it! It will just be too hard for her to stand! Wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As far as forgiving her, well what red blooded American male hasn't fantasized about their wife having sex with another woman?

====

Uh….most?

====

Decent first effort. Please give it another try or two.

.

3 ***

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Sorry, but I've gone YEARS without pussy. I think a spouse should be able to go without getting laid for at least that long.

It's no great feat to be able to not fuck someone when you're married. Deployed, not deployed, strength of character is key.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

I wonder how Mandy would have felt if Mike had told her, 'When you cut us off by never calling, writing or Skyping, I assumed (bad word) that it was now OK for me to sample what's out there. Mandy, for the last six months, I've been fucking your little sister.' Lets see if she is as understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She enjoyed every 'punishment' I came up with. "

It's not a punishment if they enjoy it. Perhaps a better punishment would be him having sex with his secretary. That'd do more to re-balance the relationship. Sex from your spouse is never going to equal the thrill, excitement and newness of "affair sex". Also, then both spouses have to "live" and "accept" that the other got to have sex outside the marriage with someone else.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Interesting story.

Pair of stupid people. He accepts that she's probably fucked a bunch of different guys for her last 8 months there and is ok with it. Finds out that the only time she strayed was with another woman and she didn't reciprocate and he's super pissed about it? Make up your mind dude.

Her stupid ass, works so hard to be faithful and then gives in literally hours before she's going to see her husband?

Good story about hard to like characters.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

I don't understand. He had accepted the fact that she might need some "sexual comfort," and now that she's back with ZERO indication that she's been unfaithful, NOW he has doubts?

\

"you weren't over there with me when my needs arose." - Just as you weren't here when HIS needs arose, yet he still kept it in his pants.

\

Let's see, he could get over her fucking a gut to "relieve stress," but her letting her lesbian protector lick her in thanks is too much? BTW, it reminds me in a small way of "How High a Price."

\

Interesting twist having Allison be a cheater.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Well, it's good the husband was able to forgive his wife.

It is not easy so kudos to the husband.

Thanks for the effort Hopenot.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955over 1 year ago

Uh, I think there was some gaslighting here. She admits to a last day lesbian fling with a BS story of her virtue being protected by a bunch of women and a couple of guys. No, she whored herself the entire time there and covered it with a distracting lesbian goodbye. At least that was what I was expecting and maybe that could be a second chapter.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

all 5 of your comments were 6 hr ago and critical. they seem to think your gal was a cheater, I think she was remarkably straight laced for the circumstances. the only complaint I would second is that you entered it in Loving Wives. Loving means cheating out of marriage in this case, and a minor lesbian touch on the last of 365 days doesn't make for much sin. your word execution was almost flawless, please keep on keeping on, but don't limit yourself to girl on girl play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you can't control your libido, you shouldn't be married. But for the husband to get pissed over her getting a little pussy, one time, on the last night, when he was ready to forgive her for fucking guys, makes no sense. He should have thanked the lesbian.

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

Having been in the Navy and on several 6 month or longer deployments, based on the Mike’s character and reactions, he is probably cheating too. It’s just a story and so I’m not denigrating it, I just don’t think it’s a likely scenario. Also, I saw too many people go through the spouse cheating while deployed situation for any of it to be erotic for me. I’m giving it 3 stars because you took the time to write and share it. Thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, tired of this "it was just a lesbian" bullshit that so many seem to think is "okay". Cheating is cheating is cheating.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

Its a difficult one. If it was just one and done with a lesbian no emotional attachment no reciprocating and just literally a stress relief orgasm then maybe just maybe forgiveness would be given. The circumstances in the story seem to point to a happily married couple in difficult times. Yes the husband could ask for a blowjob from somebody to even the score but im not sure its necessary. Its the writers story and they can write the story as they wish. My take? Let the bones land as they are and move on with life. Forgiveness probably, forgetting? Unlikely.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

The story-line is just too unreasonable. Goes cold-turkey for 364 days and cannot last one more? Gets off the plane 3 months preggers might happen. Licks pussy in a 5-nurse cabal is possible. Hooks-up exclusively with one married male sailor who agrees to a deployment-only makes sense. Does the one-&-done ATW* round (with double condoms) with each male sailor, avoiding emotional linkage is kinda safe. Many other accommodations can be imagined that would hold water. The one presented in this tale is just too inconsistent.

The other quibble is that too much of the development relies on Hubby/Narrator narration. There is a little very conversation early on, plus a good bit more as a finisher … but the majority is Hubby telling We-The-Readers how he feels … and how he thinks Sweetie is adapting (mostly wrong)!

* around the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one HAD some potential but alas, lesbianism entered into the mix and ruined it. Having a wife who actually endured the year long separation would have been both novel and welcomed.

carindenniscarindennisover 1 year ago

If it swims like a cuck, talks like a cuck, it must be a cuck.

Mandy deserves the curb, she let a 🐍 into the house, it just happened to be a female snake.

(Makes you wonder about M*A*S*H)

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Nah, you wrote it well, but the bottom line is still the same she cheated. He was in the same boat, forgive the pun, but he didn’t cheat. Her excuse does not rate. She confessed and that’s good. But making it up?

You cannot make up for cheating. It will haunt him forever, trust is gone. Every time she looks at another woman, or sees a girlfriend, he’ll wonder.. can you live like that?

And her punishment?

Give me a break. What a joke.

Copping a whipping once a week for six months, that’s a punishment..

BTW he drug her???

He dragged her, right!!!!!!

How did you miss that faux pas?

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So this medical unit lost 5 people? Don't write about something u r clueless about. Cheating on last night made it worse. 1 star. And the trope that every married man wants his wife with a woman. Nope. It is cheating

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

First, why the fuck would you make babies with a woman who might be called away for a year. Second, there seem to be two pussies in this marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Definitely not the worst cheating wife story I’ve read here.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Tori was the only one that I respect in this story. There was no reason to cheat and no reason to forgive it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of lame. The hubby is just Begging to be a cuckold, and the wife sort of cums through for him. He is So Sure he will forgive Anything as long as his wife comes back. I bet it was hard as hell not to have the wife come off the plane carrying a baby. Thanks for sparing us That brainless plot device. In the end the husband's never ending drivel and dithering accepting his wife becoming the fleet whore if that would help her. In four sentences she explained why she stopped communicating with him. Why couldn't she have done that in one of the phone calls, or emails, or in a letter? Was she serving on a life raft for the year? Hell, even a military life raft has a Sat Phone. Complete fail. Good energy and enthusiasm, but poor technique and execution. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Does the writer thinks all American males are cucks?

"well what red blooded American male hasn't fantasized about their wife having sex with another..."

I guess we have our answer to that.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
and then you had to ruin it

quote what red blooded American male hasn't fantasized about their wife having sex with another woman? unquote

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
quote my dick from being as hard as stone unquote

Good for you to think of a not over used cliché

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Male or female does not matter. Boot the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Lame" is an excellent description:

"well what red blooded American male hasn't fantasized about their wife having sex with another..."

Sure. Because that's ABSOLUTELY why we promise fidelity when we get married /sarc

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Husband was stupid, and caused the breakup of another relationship

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

This story is a resounding slap in the face for all the comrades who were faithful to their partners in the field, even over 12 months! I can not accept this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d have zero issues with my wife getting a tongue lashing from a woman. I’m 100% confident of my own abilities and would probably end up fucking the other woman while my wife licks my sack. Accepting some other male fucking her though makes him a cuck.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 1 year ago

Me. I’ve never had that fantasy.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Good story, although I have trouble believing any normal healthy person couldn't stay true for 12 months. Masturbation can get you by until you're reunited. Granted, being in a war zone changes things, but no one was shooting at her. She certainly had to deal with the after actions, but most people could do 12 months and stay true, or, in her case, one more day! Still, it would not have been the same story, if she hadn't slipped. Thanks for sharing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Sure it can be done but why put yourself through it? Gone for a year? Fuck that. Wouldn’t get serious with a woman who could be taken away

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

I went to Vietnam and my wife went to my friend. Medevac'ed at xmas to home/Wisc. to find her gone, she abandoned me with a x-friend in Hawaii. Three months later on RimPac guess who I walk by in Waikiki, my now pregnant wife. I remained celibate in/out of war.

\

Sorry have no sympathy, plus she was on duty NOT drunk. The good news is she would not become pregnant with a bastard. Bad news is she lacked so much self control......... But the conditions were so very unique and not of her own making but that of the Navy. The problem I see is that of calling up married reservists for a full 12mo deployment - maybe a 6mo near port liberty should be granted to the married so spouses can reconnect?

\

Issue I have is she knew she had him by his dick. With two toddlers putting him into a vice. unfair as hell - but life

\

Story situation is a 2**

\

3.9**** Hooyah, overall for a well written controversial story but no salutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh…it looks like our miserable troll forgot that he had already posted to this storyunder his Schwanze1 account two months ago. It must be hard keeping all those accounts separate in that little brain of yours. Who shall I be this hour? Schwanze1? Wargamer? Mattenw? Whackeoodle? 26thNC?

What a complete and total loser.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

The first thing I would have demanded was for her to quit the Navy. If she can not be away without commiting adultery then the marriage is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Under the UCMJ both should've been court-martialled and cashiered. Tell her to resign or as a betrayed spouse, you will report it to her chain of command. Then, have he sign a post-nuptial agreement that takes away everything but her fingerprints and middle name if she cheats.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Much ado about nothing.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Not at all interesting.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

It wasn’t, but it read like one, long, run-on sentence with a single voice. I am interested in the topic, but everything was kind of hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bullshit. Mandy goes up to the last day of her deployment, then cheats with a homewrecking dyke?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

without penetration and an injection of sperm most men would probably prefer this without being angry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous